- » Cabbage Red Pepper Rice
Cabbage Red Pepper Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage red pepper rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage red pepper rice recipes.
Red Cabbage Risotto
1. Peel and thinly slice the onion.
2. Heat the butter in a pan together with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add the rice and cook, stirring continuously, until browned. Stir in the onion.
3. Add the stock cube and water, stir until dissolved, then cover and simmer... - 41.6052
Szekely Layer Cabbage
Fry the chopped onion in 1 1/2 oz. of lard.
Mix it with the well chopped dill, then add the minced pork, salt and pepper and season with paprika and then fry slowly for 10 to 12 mins., stirring constantly.
Cut the lean bacon into small cubes.
Heat them in a... - 44.73
Red Wine Cabbage
Weather you like or you dislike the good old cabbage, this recipe will certainly make you fall in love with it. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step procedure to prepare this Red Wine Cabbage now. We guarantee this will top the chart of your favorites... - 101.558
This red cabbage recipe is cooked with red wine and urrant jelly. Spiced with cloves and sweetened with a dash of sugar, the red cabbage is great as a side with meats and fish and goes best with simple cooked rice. - 35.2308
Red Cabbage And Apples
This Red Cabbage And Apples tastes divine! Try this Red Cabbage And Apples for lunch with rice and tell me how you like it! - 42.6494
Red Cabbage Slaw With Dill Yogurt Dressing
Remove the outer leaves, and rinse and dry the cabbage.
Remove the core and finely grate the cabbage (which can be done in a food processor).
Mix the dressing ingredients until well-blended.
Combine with the cabbage.
Chill an hour or more before serving. - 34.2565
This stuffed cabbage recipe is made with a meat and rice filling. Prepared with green cabbage, filled with a beef and pork mix, the stuffed cabbage is flavored with tomato juice and bay leaf. Oven cooked, it can be served with the pan gravy or as desired. - 44.7612
Pickled Red Cabbage
This Pickled Red Cabbage is kissed with love of spice. It goes amazing as a hot dog topper or as great side dish for hearty meal. - 113.453
This Red Cabbage with delicious seasonings makes a hit combination with rice or noodles! Try the Red Cabbage out and let me know what you feel about it! - 37.5783
Spicy Cabbage And Beef Rolls
Remove 10 outer leaves of cabbage; cook leaves in boiling salted water 5 to 8 minutes or until just tender; drain and set aside.
Reserve remaining cabbage for other uses.
Combine next 8 ingredients, mixing well.
Place equal portions of meat mixture in center... - 40.3373
Pork With Red Cabbage
Brown the chops in hot oil then place in a casserole.
Brown sliced onion and crushed clove of garlic in the oil.
Make a roux with the flour, add stock and tomato puree.
Stir till the sauce thickens and pour over the chops.
Put on the lid and cook for about an... - 39.8058
Red Cabbage With Cashew Nuts
1) Heat the oven.
2) Discard the dark leaves from the outer part of the cabbage.
3) Cut the cabbage in half from the stalk.
4) With a very sharp knife, cut the inside of the cabbage across the leaves and then, thinly slice it.
5) Now, discard... - 43.8539
Vietnamese Sandwich With Marinaded Beef & Red Cabbage Cole Slaw
Moon Cho shows you how to make Vietnamese Sandwich with marinaded beef and a red cabbage/cilantro coleslaw. Sirloin steak has been marinaded with soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce to give it bold flavors and paired with a light refreshing red cabbage and... - 134.147
Spiced Sweet And Sour Cabbage
1. Take a large stock pot and combine all the ingredients in it and stir to mix
2. Cover the pot with a tight fitting lid or with foil.
3. Place on a medium-low heat and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until cabbage is tender crisp.
4. Ladle the... - 39.6035
Beef And Pepper Cabbage Rolls
Cabbage Rolls is a delicious dish that automatically becomes the highlight of any spread. This dish is always in demand at home especially for the yearly family get together. Trust me, you will love this Cabbage Rolls recipe! - 47.6252
Szekely Stuffed Cabbage
Mince the pork and mix with the cooked rice.
Season with salt and pepper and mix together well.
Cut the stems out of the sour cabbage leaves, put the pork and rice mixture into them, roll them up and fold the ends over.
Put the washed sour cabbage in the... - 42.5832
Beef Sauteed With Celery Cabbage
This Beef Sauteed With Celery Cabbage tastes incredibly good with rice and noodles ! Try out this sauteed meat and celery cabbage gravy for your next meal and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Beef Sauteed With Celery Cabbage are welcome ! - 43.8321
Pot Roast And Stuffed Cabbage
Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Dredge meat; reserve excess flour.
Brown meat in lard.
Pour off drippings.
Sprinkle reserved excess flour over meat.
Add water and bay leaf; cover tightly.
Cook slowly 2 hours or until meat is almost tender.
Remove center core... - 40.7917
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the onion and bacon together and drain.
Combine 2/3 cup cereal crumbs, ground beef, bacon mixture, salt, pepper and basil, then mix well.
Pour boiling water over the cabbage leaves and allow to stand for 2 to 3 minutes,... - 42.2941
Stir Fried Napa Cabbage
In a small bowl, stir together vinegar, sugar, soy, and red pepper; set aside.
Cut cabbage into 2-inch squares.
Heat a wok or wide frying pan over high heat; add oil.
When oil is hot, add cabbage and stir-fry until it begins to wilt (2 to 3 minutes).
Add... - 35.8439
Place cabbage in deep 2-quart glass casserole.
Pour water in bottom of dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 8 to 10 minutes or until cabbage is partly cooked; set aside.
Crumble ground beef in medium mixing bowl Stir in remaining ingredients,... - 35.5727
Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
Combine the rice with the beef, salt, pepper, cinnamon and oil and mix thoroughly.
Cover and set aside.
Remove the core from the cabbage and place in pan of boiling water, whole side down, and cook until the leaves separate easily.
Remove cabbage from water... - 37.1665
Lamb In Fresh Mint Sauce With Wild West Rice
A very appetizing meal for all those who like eating lamb. The combination of west rice and the fresh mint sauce just gives a unique flavour to this recipe. The video is quite knowledgeful and the chef has shared the secret sauce used in the recipe. - 131.039
Preheat oven to 3 50 °F (175 °C).
In a casserole dish, place cabbage.
Cover with boiling water.
Fold in vinegar.
Simmer 10 minutes.
In a skillet, heat oil and melt butter.
Lightly fry ground beef and onion.
Off heat, fold egg and cooked rice into... - 40.0807
Chicken Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Trim cabbage leaves, remove stems and blanch in a pan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes; drain well and allow to cool.
Heat oil in a pan, add onion and garlic and saute until soft, add bell pepper and cook, stirring for 3-4 minutes.
Spoon into a bowl and add... - 42.5435
Braised Cabbage With Mushrooms
Try this Braised Cabbage With Mushrooms with a bwol of rice for your next meal ! You'll love this cabbage, mushrooms and shrimp dish ! Your suggestions for this Braised Cabbage With Mushrooms are welcome ! - 42.9992
Are you looking for Cabbage Roll Recipe? I have a very easy Cabbage Roll Recipe for you. I got this Cabbage Roll Recipe from a food magazine and made some changes during cooking. This turned on really delicious. This is basically a European Dish. Cabbage Roll... - 40.9948
Simple Vegetable Fried Rice
Vegetable Fried Rice can be made using any number of vegetables. You can use carrots, beans, broccoli, mushroom, spring onion, green peas and the list goes on. Here is the recipe for making a low fat vegetable fried rice using less oil. This recipe serves 2... - 53.4719
Glumpkies With Red Wine
This is an absolutely handy recipe for moms whose kids do not like eating cabbage much. Watch the video to see how the chef makes exotic glumpkies combined with cabbage, burger meat and red wine. Looks absolutely flavorful and scrumptious, worth trying for... - 104.776
Cook rice in usual way, drain well.
Place cabbage into large bowl.
Add rice, red and green peppers, radishes, grated onion and drained corn.
Place remaining ingredients into screwtop jar, shake well.
Pour over rice and vegetables,toss thoroughly. - 32.5942
Two Tone Slaw In A Cabbage Bowl
Carefully remove 4 to 6 large outer leaves from head cabbage.
Rinse these and red savoy kale leaves; drain, wrap in towels, and enclose in a plastic bag.
To crisp, chill at least 30 minutes or up until next day.
Rinse and drain head cabbage.
Trim a thin slice... - 33.7739
Napa Cabbage Water Kimchi (나박김치)
1. For the kimchi broth: In a bowl with water, add hot pepper powder, sugar, salt. Mix well until the sugar dissolves.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the radish and cabbage pieces, sprinkle sea salt, toss well and set it aside for 20... - 131.059
Stir Fried Napa Cabbage Salad
Stir together vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, and red pepper; set aside.
Discard any wilted outer leaves from cabbage.
Then rinse cabbage; cut off and discard base.
Slice cabbage in half lengthwise and chop coarsely.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan or wok over high... - 35.21
Sauerkraut Flavored Stiffed Cabbage Rolls
Using sharp knife, remove core from cabbage.
Blanch cabbage in large pot of boiling salted water to cover for 5 to 6 minutes or until leaves are softened.
Drain; rinse under cold water, carefully separating leaves.
(If inner leaves are not softened, repeat... - 42.1998
Heat oils in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and next 5 ingredients; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add cabbage, apple juice, salt, and ground red pepper.
Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until cabbage is crisp-tender.
Stir in carrot and vinegar. - 33.7044
Asian Cabbage Slaw
Combine the cabbage, carrots, and bell peppers in a serving bowl and set aside.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and optional chili oil.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well.
Set aside to... - 39.5506
Cabbage And Pear Salad
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until evenly blended.
Combine the watercress, cabbage, and bell pepper in a salad bowl; cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, cut the pear into 1/2 -inch cubes and add it to the salad bowl.... - 38.5831
Hot & Sour Chinese Cabbage
Hot & Sour Chinese Cabbage is a delicious and addictive vegetable preparation that is perfect for grand family dinners at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to the filling and delicious Hot & Sour Chinese Cabbage. - 41.35
Cabbage Bacon Saute
1) On a rack in a 12X8-inch dish, place the 6 slices of bacon. Cover the dish with a paper towel.
2) Microwave for 6 minutes on HIGH. Let the bacon sit for about 5 minutes before crumbling them.
3) Take the rack out. Reserve 3 tablespoons of bacon fat,... - 36.7239
Pork And Apple Cabbage Rolls
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onion and bacon and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir in apple and caraway seeds and cook for 2 minutes longer. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool.
2. Place pork, rice,... - 38.1084
Oriental Cabbage Salad
1) For dressing, combine the seasoning packet from the ramen noodles, salad oil, vinegar, sugar, and pepper to the Tupperware Quick Shake container.
2) Apply seal and shake well to dissolve seasonings.
3) Cut each baby corn crosswise into half.
4) Mix... - 47.182
Sweet Sour Celery Cabbage Peking Style
1 Cut off the hard base of the celery cabbage and peel off the outer, wilted leaves.
2 Rinse the leaves well and drain.
3 Cut across into pieces about 1 1/2 wide.
4 For the sauce: in a small bowl, mix the flour with the soy... - 43.0303
Whole Stuffed Cabbage Alsatian
To prepare cabbage: Make cuts around cabbage stem with paring knife.
Steam stem side down in colander over 2 to 3 inches boiling water 10 to 12 minutes, or until leaves are pliable and will not break when rolled.
Drain and separate leaves.
Scrape heavy vein... - 43.9695
Three Cabbage Slaw
1) Using a sharp knife, finely shred the cabbages. Transfer them to a salad bowl.
2) In a blender, make the dressing by blending scallion, cornichons, egg yolks, celery seeds, vinegar, mustard, and salt.
3) As the blender runs, pour the oil, drop by... - 43.115
Hot And Sweet Cabbage
Hot And Sweet Cabbage is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Hot And Sweet Cabbage is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 44.2615
Put the vinegar, water, serranos sugar, and salt in a large saucepan, and bring to a boil.
Reduce the liquid by half, about 10 minutes.
Add the cabbage and cook for 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
Strain, reserving the liquid, and cool the cabbage in a bowl... - 37.7651
Oriental Cabbage Rolls With Wakame Broth
1. Cover the black ear fungus or dried shiitake mushrooms with 300 ml (1/2 pint) boiling water and leave to stand for 20 minutes to swell. Remove from the water and chop finely. Strain the water and reserve.
2. Meanwhile, cut the central stem out of the... - 39.5966
Stir Fried Liver And Cabbage
1) Rinse the lamb liver and pat dry. Slice into thin strips.
2) Dip the strips into a bowl of seasoned flour.
3) In a pan, heat oil. Add in the liver and fry for about 10 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towels. Keep warm.
4) Into the... - 44.9166
Korean Food: Napa Cabbage Kimchi (배추 김치)
When you think of Korean food what is the first thing that comes to mind? Obviously it is Kimchi (Gimchi or Kimchee). Infact the Koreans eat so much kimchi, they say “Kimchi” instead of “Cheese” when clicking photographs! I think Napa cabbage kimchi... - 111.309
Spicy East Indian Baked Cabbage
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a 1 ½ quart casserole or baking dish with butter.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine and mix cabbage with remaining ingredients.
4. Turn into the casserole.
5. Cover the casserole with its lid or... - 45.5727
Braised Oriental Cabbage
1. Cut cabbage into 1-inch pieces. Cut woody stems from bok choy leaves; slice stems into 1/2-inch pieces. Cut tops of leaves into 1/2-inch slices; set aside.
2. Combine cabbage and bok choy stems in large nonstick skillet.
3. Bring to a boil over high heat.... - 34.5801
Korean Beef With Spicy Cabbage
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves. Reserve 1/3 cup marinade. Pour remaining marinade into a large zip-top plastic bag. Add meat, and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Preheat broiler.
3.... - 34.4452
Sweet And Sour Cabbage Szechuan Style
Wash the cabbage and cut into 1 by l 1/2 inch (2.5 by 4 cm) pieces.
Combine soy sauce, salt, sugar, vinegar, and tapioca starch in a bowl.
Heat a wok, add oil, and stir fry the dried red peppers until black.
Add cabbage and keep stirring over high... - 37.8456
Hungarian Stuffed Cabbage
This dish is pure comfort, the flavors of the sourkraut and meat is bursting with the smoked ham hock , this is definately a full meal in itself. - 46.1415
Korean Grandma's Cabbage And Radish Kimchi
If you want to be the perfect Korean wife learning how to make the best kimchi is an absolute must! The video is rather funny but it wouldn't be crazy Korean cooking without the musical interlude and the drama! The recipe yields the most delicious and perfect... - 110.043
Chicken Satay With Quick Fried Cabbage
1. Finely chop the onion. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice and put in a bowl. Mix the onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, turmeric and 2 tablespoons of the oil into the chicken, squeeze over the lime juice and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2.... - 47.6166
Mediterranean Stuffed Vegetables
For all you vegetable lovers, here is a dish you cannot resist! Mediterranean stuffed vegetables is a vegetable preparation with a stuffing which is cooked in a sauce. Though this dish uses meat, even vegetarians can relish this dish without using the meat in... - 110.813
Vegetable Fried Rice
1.Take a 10 inch nonstick skillet or wok and heat oil in it.
2. Add in onions, garlic, gingerroots, onions, and stir cook over high heat until the onions become translucent. This takes about 1 minute.
3.Now add in carrot, cabbage, bell pepper and... - 44.97
African Chicken And Rice Casserole
Heat chicken, tomatoes (with liquid), water, 2 teaspoons salt and the pepper to boiling in 5-quart Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Stir in rice, ham, cinnamon and red pepper.
Add chicken, cabbage, green beans and... - 39.5582
Pink And Red Salad
1. Take a bowl and add pinto beans or canned pinto beans, red cabbage, celery, radishes, cucumbers and onion into it.
2. Take a blender and add oil, cider vinegar, mayonnaise, salt, pepper and dry mustard into it and whirl until well blended.
3.... - 42.8333
Sukiyaki With Peppers
My passion for Sukiyaki grew during high school days. It is always prepared with vegetable as the most essential ingredient. You may not realize, but here I am presenting you a very nice High Protein dish Sukiyaki. The Japanese Sukiyaki has an unique... - 41.6175
Vegan Indonesian Fried Rice
1. Dice the onions, green bell pepper, shred the cabbage and carrots, and mince the garlic, chop the green onions, set aside.
2. Cut the soya chunks into cubes, set aside.
3. In a non-stick skillet, brown the soy chicken in oil over a... - 116.464
Sukiyaki ( Rice )
Partially freeze the steak.
Trim off fat, and thinly slice.
In a large skillet, saute meat in oil until browned.
Saute onion, celery, pepper strips, and green beans until crisptender.
Add the cabbage and meat to the vegetables.
In a small bowl,... - 40.6315
Ginisang Repolyo or Sauteed Cabbage is a quick and easy vegetable recipe that goes well with white rice. - 87.2387
For all the people who like less salt and mild flavored kimchi, here is a recipe for you. This summer white kimchi is tasty though it has very less salt and mild flavor. You must try this one. Watch the video for the recipe. - 123.139
Daal Gobi Ki Subzi
This is a very simple vegetarian dish, served along with rice or flat bread. - 123.373
Po Gui Bea Chu Kimchi
The whole nappa cabbage kimchi is normally stored for a longer time compared to the other kimchis. This traditional kimchi tastes bit different from the other cabbage kimchi. Find the recipe in this video and enjoy the kimchi. - 122.576
Asian Hot And Sour Slaw
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Pour vinegar mixture over cabbage mixture; toss well. Cover and chill 30 minutes before serving. - 35.6707
1. In a bowl place the Chinese cabbage and soak it in water, save quarter of the cabbage and set aside in a bowl.
2. In the soaked cabbage bowl add salt and mix it well.
3. Soak the cabbage for 2 hours; place a heavy pan on top of the cabbage.
4. In... - 112.039
Kimchi / Kimchee - Korean Food
1. Discard the outer tougher leaves of the Napa cabbage.
2. Make a small 2 inch long incision in the bottom of the Napa cabbage. Slit it in half along the incision.
3. In a large bowl, add ¼ cup of Korean kosher salt and add 3 cups of... - 100.69
Creole Flavored Beef Soup
Creole Flavored Beef Soup has a lovely taste. Creole Flavored Beef Soup gets its taste from beef cooked with tomatoes and mixed with rice and vegetable. Creole Flavored Beef Soup is inspired by many across the world. - 40.9901
Korean Spicy Rice Cake
If you love spicy treat, you can't really get over this street food delight easily. Anna Kims shows us how to prepare spicy rice cakes at the close confines of your kitchen, easily. Now you don't really have to fly to Korea to savor its spicy street food.... - 103.158
Raw Brown Rice With Vegetables
Have you been looking for an innovative raw food recipe? There's one here just for you. This Raw Brown Rice with Vegetables is packed with the goodness of nutrients. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this at home. - 102.122
How To Make Generic Biryani At Home
Never tried biriyanis at home? With Bhal Dave's easy and simple biriyani cooking method, you will be allured to try it everyday. In 3 simple steps he prepares delicious biriyani in minutes. Just go ahead and try! - 78.7401
Costa Rican Beef And Vegetable Soup With Yellow Rice
Arrange beef cubes slightly apart in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 500° oven until well browned (about 20 minutes).
Meanwhile, in a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, celery, garlic, bay leaf, and bell... - 44.8012
Chef Alan Chaves Presents Rainbow Rice (2/2) 大廚艾倫查維斯示範彩虹飯
Whether you are looking forward to "wow" your guests or just impress the fussy eaters, this lip-smacking, vibrant dish would surely hit home. Replete with the goodness of veggies and other fresh ingredients, this no-fail recipe will garner you all the... - 92.5286
Rice Salad With Assorted Sausages
This rice salad with assorted sausages has been a favorite of mine ever since I tasted it ! Try this rice salad with assorted sausages as accompaniment and let me know if you like it ! - 34.537
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic). Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add squash, bell pepper,... - 33.7015
Rice Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Tofu
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Combine mint and next 6 ingredients (through garlic).
Combine half of mint mixture and rice noodles in a large bowl.
Heat dark sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add yellow... - 49.1447
Stir-fried Rice With Bean Sprouts
Yummy and nutritious Stir-Fried Rice With Bean Sprouts is frequently made at home. This nutritious treat is one of my most favorite dish. Try this brilliant Stir-Fried Rice With Bean Sprouts recipe! - 42.5756
Raw Mexican Rice Or Couscous And The Woodstock Fruit Festival!
1. Pulse Cauliflower and Radish in small batches using the VitaMix a grater or your food Processor to make fine “rice”.
2. Slice and dice the outer sides of the tomatoes
3. Dice the mushrooms throwing over top of “rice”,... - 84.1031
Cut corn from cobs; set aside.
Using coarse blade of food grinder, grind onions, green and red peppers, cucumbers, celery, cabbage, hot peppers, and garlic.
Combine ground vegetables with corn; stir in 1/4 cup salt.
Cover; chill overnight.
Rinse and drain... - 44.9137
Remove husks and silks from corn.
Rinse and cut corn from cobs.
Using coarse blade of food grinder, grind onions, peppers, cucumbers, celery, cabbage, dried peppers, and garlic.
In large bowl mix ground vegetables with corn.
Stir in pickling salt;... - 45.1713
Homemade Vegetables Biryani
If you like eating the Indian biryani, then do check this out. Chef bhavna makes this amazing vegetable biryani. It is so tasty and easy to make. You can serve the biryani with raita. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 120.455
Kale And Quinoa Pilaf
Heat oil in a large non stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, carrot, bell pepper, and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add curry, chili paste, and ginger root; saute 1 minute.
Add kale and remaining ingredients; cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly... - 34.4591
Ethiopian Vegetable Stew
Want to make a vegetarian specialty for your family today? Watch this video now to learn a tasty Ethiopian Vegetable Stew recipe now. You are sure to bag a lot of compliments for this dish. - 85.9023
Seasoned Kale With Nuts
A delightfully tasty dish – if that is what you are craving for, your search ends here ! Prepare kale with assorted nuts with a bright and lemony dressing merged with the combination of vegetables with great seasoning puts a delicious dish on your dinner... - 131.77
Classic Chicken Biryani
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cook the rice according to package directions, omitting the salt but adding 2 of the garlic cloves, the cinnamon stick, and bay leaf.
When the rice is done, discard the garlic, cinnamon, and bay leaf.
Meanwhile, in an electric... - 41.9429
Chop suey Cooking Instructions:
Heat wok and add oil. When oil is ready, add the beef. Stir-fry beef until redness is gone. Remove and set aside.
Reheat wok and add more oil. When oil is ready, stir-fry each of the vegetables. The order doesn’t matter, but... - 35.8906
Egg Vegetable Noodles
* In a big pan take 8-10 cups of water put the noodles little salt and 1 spoon oil and boil till noodles is cooked like around 8 mins, drain off the water.
* In the same pan pour oil, onion fry till light brown then add the vegetablee and fry in medium flame... - 39.971
Vegetable Nori Rolls
1) In a medium pot boil water.
2) Stir in rice, decrease heat. Cook covered over simmering heat.
3) If using brown rice, simmer for 45 minutes; white rice for 20 minutes and basmati for 25 minutes.
4) Cook the rice until firm and the water absorbed.
5)... - 45.1981
Chicken Chow Mein
Prepare Fried Noodles; set aside.
Blend 1/2 tablespoon of the sherry, 1/2 tablespoon of the soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of the cornstarch in large bowl.
Add chicken and pork; toss to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Combine water, bouillon granules,... - 44.2672
Cubed Paneer & Veg Sizzler
Cubed Paneer & Veg Sizzler is simply by far the most delicious dish that I have had. This dish is a perfect appetizer for your dinner parties! I am sure you will your guests will love the Cubed Paneer & Veg Sizzler! - 51.2803
This uncooked relish is so tasty ! I eat it in place of salad at times with my rice pasta, meat and fish dishes. Just try this uncooked relish yourself and let me know if you like it ! - 39.1115
Twice Cooked Pork Loin
Boil the entire piece of pork in a pan with 2 cups of water, 1 Tbs Chinese rice wine, and 1 slice ginger for 1/2 hour.
Cool thoroughly, then slice the pork into 1 inch square (2.5 cm) pieces about 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Reserve the stock for later use.
Slice... - 44.3505
You'll love this utterly delicious Chafing-Dish Lamb for its versatility !Try this as an appetizer with Chinese steamed bread or pair it up with a bowl of steaming rice or noodles and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Chafing-Dish Lamb are... - 46.503
Pot Roast And Vegetables
The pot roast and vegetables recipe is a hearty recipe for pot roast. Cooked in the oven with veggies like onions, carrots, potatoes and cabbage, this pot roast recipe can be served straight away with rice or any other grain of choice. - 38.9213
Cook the beef and onions in a kettle until brown.
Add the potatoes and bring to a boil.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese and cover.
Simmer for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle with cheese just before serving. - 33.9679