- » Cabbage Raisin Salad
Cabbage Raisin Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage raisin salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage raisin salad recipes.
Cabbage, Apple And Raisin Salad
Shred the cabbage very fine.
Core the apples and dice without peeling.
Drop them into the dressing at once to prevent discoloration.
Combine with the cabbage and raisins.
Toss with a fork until thoroughly mixed, drain and serve. - 23.5554
Cabbage, Apple And Raisin Slaw
Arrange the chilled cabbage, apples, raisins and French dressing in alternate layers in a salad bowl.
Toss and serve. - 23.8577
Put cabbage into bowl.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Add raisins and onion.
Peel and section oranges and cut into small pieces.
Peel and dice bananas.
Add oranges and bananas to cabbage mixture and toss lightly.
Combine mayonnaise and... - 37.9205
Walnut Cabbage Salad
1) Shred the cabbage and sprinkle with the oil and lemon juice.
2) Leave the shredded cabbage to macerate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
3) Peel the oranges and separate into sections.
4) Peel the apple, core and chop it.
5) Peel the banana and... - 47.7473
Red Cabbage And Apples
1) In a large serving bowl, mix together yogurt, honey and vinegar until smooth.
2) Stir in apples, cabbage and raisins and chill, covered in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
3) Again mix well and if desired, drain the liquid from the... - 35.8195
1. Lightly toss carrot, cabbage, raisins, salt, lemon juice, and sugar until well combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
2. Just before serving, toss with mayonnaise. - 30.4172
Chinese Cabbage Salad
1. Combine vinegar, sugar, oil and ginger in large bowl; stir until sugar dissolves. Stir in apple.
2. Add cabbage, onions, raisins, cilantro and sesame seeds; gently stir until well combined. - 37.7806
Debbie Demaria Is Making Cole Slaw
Cole slaw is the very popular salad in America and Europe. You can make this salad with cabbage along with carrots or any other vegetable of your choice. Check out the recipe now!!!! - 105.046
Cabbage Walnut Salad
This Cabbage Walnut Salad is a simple, easy and healthy treat to serve. A great combination of cabbage and nuts in cottage cheese base and flavored with line juice, this Cabbage Walnut Salad is simply the best salad you would want to try. - 31.7614
Apple Cabbage And Walnut Salad
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, and ginger.
Add the cabbage, apple, celery, raisins, and walnuts and toss to coat.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Will keep, covered and refrigerated, for up to 2 days.
If desired, arrange the apple... - 34.9374
Cabbage, Beetroot And Carrot Salad
Chop the cabbage very finely.
Shred the celery; chop the raisins.
Cut the beetroot into tiny dice.
Grate the carrots finely.
Mix the cabbage lightly with most of the beetroot and carrot and with all the celery and raisins and some salad dressing.
Pile on a... - 38.7065
Cabbage Salad With Fruit And Cream Cheese Balls
Cut dates into small pieces.
Add dates and raisins to cabbage.
Add cream to mayonnaise and use to moisten cabbage thoroughly.
Serve in lettuce cups, and garnish each with 1 or 2 little balls of cream cheese. - 22.1485
Savoy Cabbage Salad
Combine all the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
Blend together the ingredients for the dressing.
Pour over the salad.
Best if refrigerated for hour before serving.
Add more salt and pepper if necessary. - 41.6963
Salade De Chou A La Crème
1. Sprinkle the cabbage or greens with a little salt. Allow to drain for 1-2 hours, then dry in a salad spinner or with paper towels.
2. Mix the cabbage or greens, raisins and pepper together in a salad bowl.
3. Place the cream in a bowl with the mustard and... - 35.3955
Cabbage And Tomato Relish
Chill diced tomatoes and shredded cabbage in separate bowls.
Combine and marinate in French Dressing for 30 min. before serving.
Many variations are possible.
Substitute other chilled cooked or raw vegetables for the tomatoes, alone or in combination.
For... - 23.2604
Raisin Sun Slaw
1) Shred the cabbage and carrots well.
2) In a mixing bowl, blend together all the ingredients for the dressing.
3) Add raisins and sunflower... - 43.6102
Green Garden Salad
Place the lettuce in a large salad bowl.
Add the cucumbers, cabbage, carrot, onion, raisins, and sunflower seeds, if desired, and toss to mix. - 27.7833
Raw Papaya, Cabbage And Fresh Coconut Salad
Place the papaya, cabbage, cashew nuts and raisins into a bowl. Mix in the lime juice and sugar. Sprinkle a little fine salt. Mix and chill.
Place 1 1/2. tablespoon of pure ghee into a small karahi. Heat and add the curry leaves, green chillies and aniseeds... - 35.2226
Spicy Apples And Red Cabbage
Saute onion in butter in large kettle until lightly browned, add raisins, cabbage, and apple.
Tie pickling spice in wet piece of cheesecloth.
Add to cabbage mixture.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and cook over low heat for about 45 minutes.
Mix sugar and... - 37.1803
Pine Nut Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Cabbage Flan a healthy appetizer with lots of protien. The sprinle of golden raisings gives the Cabbage Flan a delctable taste. - 47.7248
Moyas Winter Salad
1. Remove the outer leaves from the cabbage, cut cabbage in quarters and remove hard core.
2. Finely shred the cabbage, place in large bowl.
3. Thoroughly wash the leek to remove any grit, cut across in thin slices and add to the cabbage.
4. Coarsely grate... - 40.9069
1. Wash and cut salad ingredients, except the sultanas
2. With the help of a sharp knife, finely shred cabbage. Grate carrot finely; cut cooked beetroot and celery into 1/4 to 1/2 inch dice.
3. On a flat dish, arrange a bed of shredded... - 41.123
1) In a bowl, pour boiling water.
2) Blanch onion rings by dipping into hot, boiling water for couple of seconds.
3) Similarly, take sultanas and raisins to blanch in hot water for couple of minutes.
4) Use a large bowl to combine sliced... - 39.4225
Jack's Polka Dot Salad
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Mix gently.
3) Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
4) Garnish with shredded cheese and serve. - 35.8937
Coleslaw With A Healthy Twist
Whatever time of day and whichever meal may it be, its always a good time to indulge in a healthy crunchy low fat salad. Now what can be quicker and better than putting together a tasty tangy coleslaw? The best thing about a coleslaw is that it complements... - 0
Confetti Sweet And Sour Slaw
1. In large glass or stainless-steel bowl combine all ingredients; stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate until flavors blend, 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Stir salad just before serving. - 29.0503
Mix all ingredients except mayonnaise.
Toss with mayonnaise until evenly coated.
Spoon into lettuce cups if desired. - 27.4439
Kale And Avocado Salad
Have a look at this impressive video that shows an incredible recipe for a healthy green salad. See the video to make this salad for holidays, picnics or any occasion. Surely the salad would turn out to be truly irresistible and flavorful. - 122.001
Grilled Chicken Over Red Cabbage
1. Marinate the chicken in 2 tablespoons of the lime juice in a nonreactive bowl while you make the cabbage salad.
2. Blend the yogurt with 3 tablespoons of the remaining lime juice, the ginger, garlic, and raisins in a mixing bowl. Toss this with the... - 33.4777
Great Golden Goose With Cabbage Apple Stuffing
Remove the giblets from goose and reserve for other uses.
Pull off and discard lumps of fat.
Rinse bird inside and out, and pat dry.
With a small metal skewer, pierce skin all over at about 11/2 inch intervals.
Cut 1 lemon in half; rub and gently squeeze 1/2... - 40.0645
This Cole Slaw is a unique and winning salad that is sure to surprise and please your guests with its ingredients and amazing flavor! Trust me they will love this unique Cole Slaw preparation. Try it! - 42.2036
Fruit & Nut Summer Slaw
Drain mandarin oranges, reserving syrup.
In a serving bowl, mix together oranges, cabbage, celery, and raisins.
Slice banana and dice apple; combine with mandarin syrup and lemon juice; pour over banana and apple stirring to coat, to prevent darkening.
Then,... - 38.1742
Coleslaw With Pineapple
Mix the cabbage, carrots and onions together in a large salad bowl.
Drain the juice from the pineapple, reserving 150 ml (1/4 pint).
Cut the fruit into small pieces and add to the bowl with the raisins.
Blend the reserved pineapple juice with the mayonnaise... - 38.3092
1. Using a rinder, Japanese grater or sharp knife, cut daikon and carrot into long thin strips. Place in a large bowl. Add Chinese and red cabbages, green onions, snow peas, spinach, raisins and nuts. Toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place sesame seeds... - 35.9876
Dressed Orange Carrot Salad
1)In a large bowl, mix cabbage, carots,orange,raisins,pecans and mayonnaise or salad dressing.
2)Toss it gently to coat.
3)Chill it for serveral hours.
4)Serve it chilled. - 36.0723
1. In a medium-sized saucepan, bring the cup of water, butter and salt to a full boil. Stir in the couscous, turn off the heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. With a fork and place the couscous in a salad bowl. Add the other ingredients, give it another good... - 32.008
Crispy Winter Salad
Combine lemon juice and mayonnaise or salad dressing.
Toss remaining ingredients together.
Top with dressing mixture. - 27.4234
Full Meal Salad
1. Rub a salad bowl with the clove of garlic. Discard the garlic.
2. Combine all the ingredients, with the exception of the toast cubes, butter, and mayonnaise, in the bowl and mix well.
3. Saute the toast cubes in the butter. - 29.9088
Apple And Nut Salad
1. Wash and chop the apples into rough chunks.
2. Chop the walnuts thickly and keep them aside for garnish.
3. Clean and coarsely chop the cabbage. Also, remove the outer and inner thick center stalk of the cabbage.
4. Wash and thinly chop the... - 43.4828
Shredded Carrot Salad
1)Pour boiling water into the bowl and add raisins to it.
2)Let stand for 15 minutes.
3)Drain the water from the bowl.
4)Add shredded cabbage, coconut flakes, crushed and drained pineapple and mayonnaise.
5)Toss all ingredients... - 42.8303
Rania Batayneh 18 Carrot Gold Salad
1. For Dressing Sauce – mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
2. Heat a pan and spray oil spray, add in the potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl take carrots and cabbage. Add in... - 97.5612
Fruit And Vegetable Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine the carrot, apple, celery, radishes, cabbage, parsley, dried fruits, and almonds. Toss to mix.
2. Put the remaining ingredients, with the exception of the wheat germ, in a jar and shake to mix well. Pour over salad ingredients and... - 31.9628
Let the potatoes cool thoroughly after you boil them, then peel and cube them.
Put them into the salad bowl.
Prepare the rest of the vegetables.
Peel, treat and cut the cucumber into similar sized cubes as the potato.
Slice and add the rest of the vegetables... - 43.7022
Prepare and drain prunes, rinse raisins and drain well.
Prepare vegetables, and toss all ingredients together lightly.
Serve with French Dressing or Peanut Butter Dressing. - 24.9725
Orange Carrot Salad
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl; toss gently to coat.
Chill several hours. - 19.509
I don't know where exactly the secret to this Fancy Coleslaw lies. Fancy Coleslaw tastes soo superb that I have been trying to find it out Let me know if you discover it! - 33.2912
Crunchy Salad Starter
1 Trim the cabbage, pulling off any withered leaves, the hard core and side leaves. Wash the remainder. Dry and shred them finely with a large kitchen knife. Sprinkle with coarse salt and leave for about 30 minutes to draw out excess moisture.
2 Soak the... - 36.1242
What can be more healthy and satisfying than this Two-For-The-Money Salads! Try out this easily made recipe for your own homemade Two-For-The-Money Salads and continue being healthy! - 38.8144
Rice Salad With Assorted Sausages
This rice salad with assorted sausages has been a favorite of mine ever since I tasted it ! Try this rice salad with assorted sausages as accompaniment and let me know if you like it ! - 34.3318
Two For The Money Salads
1. Take a bowl and add cold water to it. Soften the gelatin over it. Simultaneously heat the apple sauce and add gelatin to it. Stir until the gelatin gets completely dissolved.
2. Fold in sugar, vinegar, prepared horseradish and salt and cool the... - 41.7009
Hodge Podge Salad
Hodge Podge Salad is quite a deal for veggies. This is a pretty easy salad to prepare and I often add bread crumbs to it before serving. Give this Hodge Podge Salad a try. - 27.1536
1) For garnishing, slice few ribbons from carrot using a potato peeler.
2) On a rough grater, grate the rest of the carrot.
3) In a polythene bag, mix all ingredients except cress by shaking well.
4) Into a salad bowl, transfer the salad... - 39.2941
1) Slice orange rind to resemble matchsticks.
2) In a polythene bag, mix all ingredients, except orange, shaking well.
3) Stir in orange and mix well.
4) Into a salad bowl, transfer the salad and top with orange peel.
5) Use as... - 39.8828
Matki Salad - Healthy
For Sprouting Beans
1. Wash the beans twice or thrice in cold water. Soak it in 2 cups of water for around 10 hours or overnight.
2. Wrap it in a cheese cloth and let it sit for 1 or 2 days to sprout. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, add all the... - 0
Remove the outer leaves of the cabbage, and rinse and dry it.
Remove the core and grate the cabbage fine (which can be done in a food processor).
In a large bowl, mix the cabbage with all the remaining ingredients.
Chill an hour or so.
Toss well before... - 34.6352
If you are on a health diet, there is nothing as wise a decision than opting to prepare fruited slaw. With fruits and all the important vegetables included, nothing can get better than this fruited slaw recipe. Happy eating and cooking! - 36.3723
Coleslaw With Fruits
Combine cabbage, pineapple, seedless raisins and 1/3 cup dressing.
Garnish 4 plates with lettuce, and top with salad mixture and remaining dressing.
Sprinkle with paprika. - 24.3456
Sweet-sour Slaw With Kidney Beans
Combine beans, cabbage, pickles, onions, and raisins; mix.
Combine chile sauce, mayonnaise, and celery seed for dressing.
Pour over salad, and mix to coat evenly. - 28.6559
Confetti Apple Slaw
This Confetti Appleslaw is terrific !Just try this delicious seasoned apple and cabbage salad for your next meal with some rice ! Let me know if you've liked this Confetti Appleslaw ! - 35.4935
Apple Sour Cream Slaw
Combine celery, cabbage, carrots, apples, raisins, and peanuts.
Mix remaining ingredients to make a dressing and pour over vegetable mixture.
Toss to mix well. - 31.2674
Festive Picnic Spread
Place each ingredient in individual covered plastic dishes and chill overnight.
At the picnic spot, open plastic dishes and arrange.
Sprinkle salad cream with chopped chives. - 32.552