Stir Fried Cabbage
- » Cabbage Potato Stir Fry
Cabbage Potato Stir Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage potato stir fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage potato stir fry recipes.
One Pot Cabbage Potatoes And Beans
1 Heat the oil in a large nonstick saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 3 minutes. Add the cabbage and cook, stirring frequently, until wilted, about 4 minutes.
2 Add the thyme, caraway seeds, salt, and... - 27.9329
Cabbage And Potato Stir Pry
Cook potatoes, covered, in boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together water, teriyaki sauce, parsley, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during... - 46.4438
Potato Cabbage Masala / Indian Food - Aloo Patta Gobi
Learn how to make everyday Indian food recipes like this simple Potatoes and Cabbage masala recipe with basic spices. Popularly known as aloo Patta gobi, this is a dry Indian vegetarian dish (recipe) which makes a great side dish with any curry or you can... - 0
Stir Fried Minestrone
In a 14-inch stir-fry, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the bacon and cook until lightly crisped, about 4 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, transfer the bacon to a paper-towel-lined plate to drain; set aside.
Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook,... - 45.5216
Cabbage Soup, Amiens Style
1. Wash and peel the vegetables as required
2. Rinse and drain the vegetables
3. Cut into shreds and set aside
4. Heat the butter in a large saucepan
5. Add the vegetables to the hot butter and sauté for 8 minutes of high
6. Add the... - 44.841
Patta Gobhi Ki Sabzi
Cabbage is an extremely nutritious veggie. It is low in calories and high in fibers. This recipe is an Indian style stir fry preparation of cabbage cooked with potatoes and peas along with some mild spices. - 0
Fried Chilli Cabbage
1) In a large saucepan, saute the garlic, onion and cumin seeds in the melted butter or ghee for about 5 minutes until golden brown.
2) Then stir in the turmeric and shake to mix well.
3) Stir in the potatoes, peas, cabbage, carrots and salt, stir... - 43.4371
Deep Fried Bamboo Shoots And Salted Cabbage
The best by far among my fried bamboo shoots recipe is this Deep Fried Bamboo Shoots And Salted Cabbage recipe. I have been making this Deep Fried Bamboo Shoots And Salted Cabbage quite often for the past few days. You will thank me for this good recipe. - 33.8738
Aloo Patta Gobi
Simple cooking is the ornament of Indian kitchens and this aloo patta Gobi recipe justifies it. The effortless cooking style, bare minimum ingredients and the delicate flavors will make you try it over and over again. - 124.436
Quick Bread And Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Cut each slice of bread into 9 squares. Brush the yogurt on both sides of the toast and leave on a plate in a single layer to dry off a little.
2. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and fry the mustard seeds until they start to pop. Add the onion... - 36.399
Cabbage Leaves Stuffed With Potatoes
THE STUFFING Boil the potatoes, then peel and dice them into 1/4-inch pieces.
Peel the onions, cut them in half lengthwise, and slice them into fine half-circles.
In a skillet, heat 6 tablespoons of the oil over medium heat.
Add the onions, frying, stirring,... - 45.4972
Cabbage With Potatoes
Here is a great recipe for Cabbage With Potatoes. A little effort required, but this is definitely worth it! Simply flavored with garlic and pepper, this is a great recipe to try out. - 45.2027
Indian Spiced Cabbage And Potatoes
Indian Spiced Cabbage And Potatoes tastes nice. The seeds adds up the taste of Indian Spiced Cabbage And Potatoes. The vegetarians must try Indian Spiced Cabbage And Potatoes. - 45.6418
Quarter and core the cabbage.
Cut into 1/2 inch wide slices; steam until tender.
Place in a bowl; add butter,salt and pepper.
Pour the half and half into a small bowl; add the apple cider vinegar 1 tablespoon at a time, tasting each time until... - 29.4417
Rice With Green Cabbage
1 In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil wit a pinch of salt.
2 Rinse the cabbage leaves well.
3 Shred them finely.
4 Peel the potatoes and dice.
5 Add the cabbage and potatoes to the boiling water and cook for 2 minutes.
6 ... - 45.854
Dry Cabbage Curry
Dry Cabbage Curry has a great taste. Dry Cabbage Curry gets its taste from vegetable mixed with chili powder and flavored with cardamoms. Dry Cabbage Curry is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 45.3222
Healthy Pizzoccheri – The Italian Winter Dish
Pizzoccheri is the name of a pasta with buckwheat flour and wheat flour. It is also the name of a deliciously tasting Italian dish with this pasta, green cabbage, potatoe, tasteful Fontina cheese and sage garlic butter. It is the perfect winter dish.
You can... - 53.4454
Cut the cauliflower, potatoes or other vegetable into small pieces.
Potatoes should not be peeled.
Heat the ghee and fry the cumin seeds, aniseeds and mustard seeds.
Add the vegetable, turmeric and chilli powders and salt.
Lower the fire; cover... - 43.5567
Dutch Kale With Potatoes And Sausage
Wash kale and trim away tough ends and heavy ribs.
Chop coarsely and cook in water to cover for 15 minutes.
Add potatoes and cook 15 to 20 minutes longer or until kale and potatoes are tender.
Meanwhile, cut sausage into 1/2-inch slices and fry in a heavy... - 41.1036
Potato Cheese Pierogi With Kale Cooking Greens
Bring 2 cups water to boil in saucepan, add potatoes
8 to 10 minutes or until tender.
Drain and mash well in large bowl.
Over medium heat, melt 2 tbsp butter in a medium-sized skillet.
Add garlic. Sauté for 30 seconds. Add onions, pinch of salt and
pepper.... - 37.5344
Beef & Vegetables
Beef & Vegetables is a classic and tasty Chinese dish that you can add to your everyday dinner menu or even for a party. They are just yummy! Try this wonderful Beef & Vegetables recipe. - 45.2916
1) Trim and core the cabbage head.
2) In a kettle of boiling water, place the cabbage head, then cover and stand for 5 minutes.
3) Remove the cabbage, drain well and allow to cool.
4) In a medium-size saucepan, cook the potatoes in... - 41.7357
1. Trim cabbage and core. Place head in a kettle of boiling water; cover; remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes to soften leaves. Lift out head; drain well; let cool and make stuffing.
2. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water in a medium-size saucepan for... - 43.9872
Rakott Kaposzta Layered Cabbage
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Take a skillet and soften the butter in it. Add onion crescents and fry them until they turn crispy and golden. Stir in caraway seeds, garlic and cabbage and also sprinkle few spoonfuls of water.
3.... - 47.3428
1. Combine the dipping sauce ingredients (except the cornstarch solution) in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the cornstarch solution and cook, stirring, until the sauce boils and thickens. Remove from the heat.
2. Cut the... - 34.593
New Potatoes Cooked In Their Jackets
Wash the potatoes well, but do not peel.
Quarter them lengthwise, then dice them.
Set aside in a bowl of cold water.
Put the ginger in the electric blender with the turmeric and 3 tablespoons water.
Blend at high speed until smooth.
Heat the oil in a... - 47.4807
Steam the diced potato for 5-10 minutes to part-cook; set aside.
Heat the oil in a heavy frying pan, add the mustard seeds and cook over a high heat until they 'pop'.
Add the other spices, then saute over a medium heat for 1 -2 minutes.
Add the cabbage, stir... - 38.1362
Bubble And Squeak Using Cabbage
In a large mixing bowl, mix the potatoes and cabbage together.
Season with the salt and pepper.
In a large, deep frying pan, melt the butter over moderately high heat.
Add the potato and cabbage mixture.
Cook for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the potato and... - 32.7523
Gallic Cabbage Soup
Assemble Salad Maker with French Fry Cutter Disc and large bowl.
Process onion; set aside.
Process potato, carrot, and cabbage.
In skillet, heat butter and saute onion until limp.
Bring chicken broth to a boil in large saucepan.
Add sauteed onion, processed... - 41.2319
Rich Cabbage Soup
1. Slice and wash the green cabbage, put into a pot of boiling salted water, and cook for 5 minutes. Then drain and rinse under cold water.
2. Meanwhile, chop the bacon and heat over gentle heat until the fat runs. Then add the onion, leeks, carrots, and... - 37.5627
Pork Chops With Creamed Cabbage
Season the chops with salt and pepper.
Fry in the lard until both sides are well browned, about five minutes on each side.
Add the onion to the pan, add a bouquet garni, cover the pan and cook over low heat for 35 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a covered saucepan,... - 39.1354
Fresh Cabbage Soup (kapusniak Ze Swiezej Kapusty)
Fry bacon until golden but not crisp in a 3 quart saucepan.
Add vegetables and water.
Simmer 30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Blend flour into butter; stir into soup.
Bring soup to boiling, stirring.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
If... - 37.475
Cabbage With Onions
Trim away the outer damaged leaves of the cabbage, wash it, and cut it in quarters.
Remove the stem and hard core and shred cabbage lengthwise as finely as you can.
Peel 2 of the onions and cut them each into half, lengthwise.
Now slice finely into... - 46.7369
Cream Of Cabbage Soup
Cream Of Cabbage Soup tastes simple. Cream Of Cabbage Soup is an easy to make recipe. Cream Of Cabbage Soup tastes better with cheese. - 41.8335
Pork With Red Cabbage
Brown the chops in hot oil then place in a casserole.
Brown sliced onion and crushed clove of garlic in the oil.
Make a roux with the flour, add stock and tomato puree.
Stir till the sauce thickens and pour over the chops.
Put on the lid and cook for about an... - 39.5852
Red Cabbage Beef
1) Take a frying pan and heat the fat in it.
2) Allow the meat and thin onion slices to brown in the hot fat.
3) Add bay leaf and anise before seasoning it with salt and pepper.
4) Add vinegar to the meat after pouring boiling water over it.
5) The red... - 46.1917
Slice & wash the cabbage, put into a pan of boiling salted water and cook for 5 min.Rinse under cold water.
Heat until fat appears.
Add onions, carrots, potato & stir for a few minutes.
Mix flour with a little stock & blend into the... - 43.0005
Bacon Cabbage Soup
The cabbage soup is a peppy soup that is both filling and savory. Filled with frankfurters, the vegetable soup is spiced withnutmeg and flavored with dill and bay leaf. Topped with a little cheese, I love this soup with sliced of freshly toasted bread. - 45.611
Heat oil and fry garlic cut in half for 3 minutes.
Remove garlic, and add cabbage, stir well to coat the cabbage with the hot oil.
Cook over medium heat until tender, turning often.
Blend flour with water, add soy, ginger and salt and add sauce... - 33.2931
Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup
Here's an amazing Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup recipe, which makes for a perfect appetizer. This soup is really easy to make and has a great blend of flavors. Spread the taste by sharing this Russian Beet And Cabbage Soup recipe with your friends. - 49.1783
Pork Chops Cooked With Cabbage
Remove outer leaves of cabbage.
Wash, quarter, remove core, and shred cabbage into long, fine slices.
Peel onion, cut into half lengthwise, and slice into thin half-rings.
Wipe the pork chops dry and trim away all the fat except about 1/8 inch along the... - 42.9589
Corned Beef Dinner
Rinse brisket; place in large stock pot along with water, celery, bay leaf, cloves, garlic and thyme.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, just until tender, 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
Skim off fat.
Peel carrots, potatoes, parsnips and onions; peel... - 42.9635
Sempio Dakgalbi (춘천 닭갈비)
1. On a chopping board, place the chicken breast pieces and slice them into 1 x ½ inch inch strips. Transfer the cut pieces in a bowl.
2. In the same bowl, add and combine the cooking wine, black pepper and 2/3 packet of the DakGalBi sauce with... - 121.41
Korean Noodles In Black Bean Sauce
This is a very delightful dish that every Korean loves. It's quite different from Chinese version of black bean noodles. Watch, learn from this video and then try it. It won't disappoint you. Cheers to the authentic taste of Jjajangmyun a.k.a Noodles in... - 117.165
Classic Vegetable Sizzler
If you're craving for some sizzler then do try out this recipe. This is easy to make and very healthy as it consists of so many vegetables. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe so well. Do watch the video, before trying it at home. - 113.806
Country Style Potato Stew
1. In a large casserole dish, heat the butter and the oil.
2. Add the onion and the garlic
3. Stir-fry the mix for four minutes and set aside.
4. Wash, peel the vegetables and cut the celery, carrots, turnip and swede (rutabaga) into equal pieces Shred... - 45.4587
Saint Paddy's Classic Corned Beef Dinner
1) Under running water, rinse the corned-beef and place it in a large, deep pot.
2) Cover completely with cold water and over high flame, bring to a boil. Skim off any scum that tends to rise to the surface during the boiling process.
3) Bring the heat... - 44.8421
Authentic Bengali vegetarian dish prepared using a mix of 5 vegetables. - 42.4973
This is a traditional Bengali side dish which can be had with chapatti or roti. - 44.9436
Curried Vegetables Indian
Learn how to make this flavorful Indian dish with vegetables of your choice and basic Indian spices. These mixed spicy vegetables go very well as a side dish with any curry or you can enjoy them with Indian flat breads. They are healthy, easy to make and... - 0
Prepare Crispy Toppings and Peanut Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water.
When chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until... - 40.7288
Lamb Stew, Braised Greens With A Fried Egg And Colcannon
Gavan Murphy cooks with Paula Deen on her Food Network show, Paula's Best Dishes. They cook up some classic dishes.... the healthy way. They're making a Lamb Stew, Braised Greens with a Fried Egg and an Irish Potato classic, Colcannon. - 99.5814
Savoy Puree In Potato Shells
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) Arrange the potatoes in oven and bake for 1 hour.
3) In a large frying pan add cabbage and oil.
4) Cook covered on low heat stirring frequently for about 40 minutes.
5) Cut out a thin slice from the... - 40.8652
Bubble & Squeak Croquettes
1. Melt the butter in a pan, then fry the onions and bacon together for 10 mins until the onions are soft and bacon has started to colour. Add the cabbage or sprouts to the pan with a good grinding of black pepper. Stir well, then add a splash of water and... - 35.2773
Potato And Carrot Borscht
Peel and finely dice the beets, potatoes and carrots and place them in a saucepan with the water.
Bring to the boil and simmer, covered, until the vegetables are tender.
Melt the butter in a frying pan and saute the onions, celery and cabbage.
Add the saute... - 38.8446
1. Take a large skillet and heat some oil in it. Stir in cabbage, onion and potatoes and fry until the cabbage gets wilted.
2. Stir in ham, tomatoes, salt and pepper along with stock and boil on low heat for about half an hour.
3. Stir in parsley,... - 37.7516
Eger Pork Chops
Beat the pork chops, salt, season with pepper, then dip in flour and fry on each side in hot lard.
Put in a pan.
Make a gravy from the fat in which they have cooked, the tomato puree and some flour, season with salt and pepper, and strain over the chops.
Cook... - 42.1658
1. Drain the beans and chick peas and put them in a saucepan with fresh cold water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 45 minutes or until they are almost tender. Drain well.
2. Fry the salt pork in a large saucepan until it is crisp and has rendered most of... - 29.8541
Put the chicken pieces, pork, sausages, onions and salt and pepper to taste in a large saucepan.
Just cover with water and bring to the boil.
Cover the pan, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 50 minutes to 1 1/4 hours, or until the meat is cooked... - 39.8273
1. In a Dutch oven brown sausage. Remove and drain on paper towels.
2. Reserve 1 tablespoon in Dutch oven and drain the rest.
3. Add onion to the dripping and saute for 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Add sausage, cabbage, and water.
5. Cook covered over low heat... - 41.2871
Japanese Korokke Pan
Planning a picnic and thinking what to take along? Here's a step by step demonstration of a great Japanese Korokke Pan recipe. These are actually Japanese croquettes sandwiched in bread roll. This dish when served brings instant happiness in your dining... - 143.722
Mughlai Navratan Korma
Mughlai Navratan Korma has a luscious taste. Mughlai Navratan Korma gets its taste from vegetable mixed with nuts and flavored with spices. Mughlai Navratan Korma is loved by vegetarian food lovers. - 46.9822
Samosas With A Chinese Filling
Samosas with a twist! Our ace chef whips out the world famous indian snack - samosa in two versions. The first with the traditional aloo filling and the second one with a jazzed up chinese filling. - 0
Cheesy Corn And Vegetable Cutlets (toddler)
These are great to tempt the tummy of children with a less predictable palate or a smaller appetite. For more baby friendly appeal, roll the cutlets in fancy shapes and sizes. Serve them as a snack with your child's favorite sauce or sweet chutney, or make a... - 0
Yaki Gyoza Oriental Style
Looking for a side dish recipe for your Japanese spread? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now and surprise your guests with these delectable Japanese Pan Fried Dumplings. That’s not all, the video also has an added Gyoza sauce recipe that you... - 146.883
Meatball Vegetable Alphabet Soup For Kids Of All Ages
If you were looking for something fun for your children then Meatball Vegetable Alphabet Soup For Kids Of All Ages is the right cjoice! A unique and addictive meat ball dish, i am sure your children will not get enough of it! Try this Meatball Vegetable... - 47.8376
Pakora Or Bhajia - Panner, Aloo, Mix Vegetable Pakoras
If you're in the mood to have an Indian snack then this a must try recipe. In India we call it pakoras or bhajiyas. Chef Bhavna shows us how to make a variety of these . They are so yummy that you must try making it. This is a very famous Indian snack. You... - 103.635
Cut the meat into slices.
Melt the dripping in a saucepan and fry the meat with chopped onions, stirring occasionally.
Add the stock or water and seasoning, and simmer for 1 hr Lift out the meat and add the shredded cabbage and the potatoes.
Add more stock if... - 30.0539
Beef And Vegetable Dish
Place the beef in a frying pan and add enough hot water to cover.
Add the salt, carrots, cabbage and potatoes.
Cover and cook until the vegetables are tender.
Remove the cover and add the peas.
Simmer, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes. - 27.0382
The Housekeeper's Broth (potage 'bonne Femme')
Chop two leeks finely; fry them lightly on a gentle heat in a little fat; add a small cabbage, diced, stir with a spoon so that the moisture from the cabbage evaporates, then moisten with some vegetable stock; add two or three slices of potato and cook for... - 16.3166
Creamy Dijon Beef With Bubble And Squeak
1. In a saucepan of cold salted water, add diced potatoes, bring to a boil and cook for 6-8 minutes until tender. Set aside.
2. On a sheet of greaseproof paper, place steaks and cover each with another sheet and bat out with a rolling pin until... - 48.3059
1. Break sausage into bite-size pieces; place in 12-inch Chef Style Fry Pan; saute over medium heat until brown; remove sausage with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels; pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat.
2. Add onions; saute until tender; return sausage to... - 26.7299
Roasted Duck With Sweet Wine And Grapefruit Sauce
“Duck is one of my favourite meats - it is rich in flavour and colour. The fattiness can put people off, but when it is cooked right and with the right accompaniments that shouldn't be an issue. The grapefruit and sweet wine sauce cuts through all of that... - 32.2204
Thaw bread dough in refrigerator overnight.
Saute onion in butter.
Boil potatoes and mash*.
Add shredded cheese and beat.
Stir in butter and onion.
Pat or roll one loaf of bread dough to fit in greased jelly-roll pan.
Spread all of the potato and cheese... - 40.0075
Beef With Colcannon
Cut the beef into chunks, discarding any excess fat.
Season the flour with salt and pepper and use it to coat the meat.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add half the beef and fry quickly until browned.
Remove with a slotted spoon and fry the... - 45.2989
Gardener's Wife Beef Stew
Cut up the well washed beef.
Fry the chopped onion and garlic in lard, add red paprika, then the beef; salt, add pepper and, stirring occasionally and adding a little water when necessary, stew under cover.
Clean the savoy cabbage, cut out the stalk and boil... - 43.101
Ghiuvetch - Bulgarian Stew
1.In a large saucepan, heat some oil and fry onions in it for 4-5 minutes until tender.
2.Stir in celery, horseradish, paprika and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3.Add sweet corn, walnuts, herb and stock and simmer the ingredients after putting the lid... - 47.3194
Pepper Tuna Au Gratin
On the first day of the weekend, I feel like unwinding with a drink and a simple hot meal. We were out of chicken and I found some fresh (frozen a day previously) Tuna in the freezer. About 20 minutes of active cooking (excluding baking and preparation time)... - 43.3091
Simple & Tasty Minestrone
Peel the potatoes and carrots and cut into strips.
Peel and slice the onions.
Cut the celery into strips.
Wash and slice the leek.
Core and chop the cabbage.
Crush the garlic.
Chop the bacon.
Put the bacon in a saucepan and fry until the fat runs.
Add the... - 39.919
Corned Beef Hash
1) Add all ingredients except the oil.
2) Take a 9-inch glass baking dish, add oil and heat on high for 30 seconds in the microwave.
3) Add all the above hash ingredients-all the ingredients mixed with chopped meat like the potatoes,... - 43.2876
Chicken, Vegetable & Quinoa Soup
This soup is very nutritious and tasty. It is also low in fat. You can add any vegetables you want to this – carrots, peas, potatoes, cabbage, zucchini, summer squash, cauliflower, broccoli, corn, etc. I used what I had handy. - 135.036
In a pan heat some oil and saute garlic and onion.
Once they are evenly browned, add bay leaf & peppers and let the aromas release.
Now put in the chopped tomatoes and stir fry.
Once cooked, add salt & sugar and the stock, achieving a thick tomato... - 45.261
Corned Beef Hash
This Corned Beef Hash is fabulous ! Try out this Corned Beef Hash for a meal and tell me if you like it ! - 33.0939
1. Preheat the oven to (190ºc/375°F or Gas Mark 5)
2. To prepare the cabbage, plunge it into boiling salted water, boil for 2 minutes and drain.
3. In a pan, melt the butter add the onion and lamb and fry gently for a few minutes,... - 44.4543
Upma With Mixed Vegetables
Heat a large frying pan or wok, add the semolina, and cook over a low heat for 10-12 minutes, until it is a few shades darker, stirring constantly.
Remove from the pan and set aside, Sprinkle the potatoes with paprika, turmeric and a little salt.
Heat the oil... - 40.232
1) Wash the apples and peel, core and finely chop.
2) In a large casserole, fry the pork fat till crisp.
3) Leaving only 2 tbls of fat, drain out the rest.
4) Add onion and lightly cook for 1-2 minutes.
5) Raise the heat, mix in the... - 40.7516
1. Thaw the frozen puff pastry at room temperature, well in advance.
2. Cut the boiled potatoes into small pieces, slice the cabbage and cut the cauliflower in to florets.
3. Dice the onions and red pepper, set aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 385... - 129.34
Traditional Persian rice called Kalam Polow. - 121.863
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
Add the onions, garlic and bacon and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, beans, water, marjoram and thyme.
Cover and simmer for about 2 hours.
Add the carrots and continue cooking for 10 minutes, then add the potatoes and... - 42.0588
Harold's Pig & Roots
Have your market trim pork of fat, then bone, roll, and tie the meat, saving the bones (or do this yourself).
Place meat in a 5- to 6-quart ovenproof pan on medium-high heat.
Turning often, cook until meat is well browned all over, about 10 minutes.
Add... - 40.0599
This is a brilliant Yakni recipe! The Yakni is often eaten up even before it reaches the dining table. Sometimes I even have to hide them so that there is some left over for the guests. Try preparing this irresistible Yakni for yourself! - 28.234