- » Cabbage Potato Stew
Cabbage Potato Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage potato stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage potato stew recipes.
Apple Cider Braised Smoked Chicken Sausage Cabbage And Potato Stew
Fall and winter call for hearty comforting and nourishing meals of soups and stews. This really is a great cold weather meal but is also delicious anytime of the year as the ingredients are easy to find no matter what the season. In fact this is great for... - 100.054
Cabbage Patch Stew
Cabbage patch stew is a ground beef and cabbage stew that can be served as a main course for dinner. Cooked with celery and onions, the cabbage patch stew is flavored with garlic and marjoram and simmered to a finish. Topped with cooked potatoes, the cabbage... - 44.9305
Farmer's Cabbage And Rosalie's Dinner Rolls
1. Heat the electric skillet and pour olive oil.
2. Season the country style ribs with generous amount of garlic salt.
3. Once the oil is hot place the ribs and fry them for 8 minutes, sear them well on all sides.
4. Roughly chop the onions and russet... - 111.321
Kale And Potato Stew
Combine all ingredients in saucepan; cover and cook until potato is tender. - 20.3629
It would seem every Belgian family has a different way of making their Hutsepot. The debate centers on whether or not to add carrots, turnips, or a bay leaf. And, there is always lively discussion of whether to mash the vegetables or not. This is the way my... - 29.5776
Chunky Lentil Stew
1) Take a large saucepan and combine all ingredients in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 35-40 minutes or until the lentils turn tender.
3) Remove bay leaf and serve immediately. - 43.9113
Beef Cabbage And Beer Soup
1. In a large heavy-gauge saucepan or Dutch oven, heat the oil over medium heat. Brown the beef 3 to 5 minutes, or until well browned on all sides. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the beef to a plate and set aside.
2. Add the cabbage, onion, caraway seeds and... - 35.3222
Ethiopian Vegetable Stew
Want to make a vegetarian specialty for your family today? Watch this video now to learn a tasty Ethiopian Vegetable Stew recipe now. You are sure to bag a lot of compliments for this dish. - 85.637
Belgian Beef Stew With Beer And Sauerkraut
I made this Belgian Beef Stew With Beer And Sauerkraut last weekend when my niece and her kids came home. Believe me, they loved it. Try this wonderful Belgian Beef Stew With Beer And Sauerkraut recipe for yourself! - 47.6316
Spicy Pea And Potato Stew
Rinse split peas.
In wok combine peas, onion, celery, garlic, cumin, ginger, turmeric, and red pepper.
Add 3 cups water and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Bring mixture to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Peel and cube potatoes; stir into wok.
Stir... - 42.5965
Country Style Potato Stew
1. In a large casserole dish, heat the butter and the oil.
2. Add the onion and the garlic
3. Stir-fry the mix for four minutes and set aside.
4. Wash, peel the vegetables and cut the celery, carrots, turnip and swede (rutabaga) into equal pieces Shred... - 45.4587
Lamb And Potato Stew
Put meat and vegetables in layers in a large heavy saucepan.
Add peppercorns, salt, and flour.
Pour water over the top.
Cover and simmer for 2 to 3 hours. - 31.747
In a large pan, put meat, water, salt, peppers, and bay leaf; bring to a boil and simmer for 1 hour.
Add beets and cook 1 more hour.
Remove meat from broth with a slotted spoon; set aside.
Add carrots, celery, potato, and onion.
Drain liquid from canned... - 42.807
The much talked about spanish Escudella is famous as a winter stew-soup. There's a whole combination of meat, ribs, cabbage and most importantly the garbanzo beans. Escudella is often prepared as a Christmas appetizer with french bread for serving. The... - 49.056
Vegetable Millet Stew
1. Combine all vegetables in a soup pot.
2. Sprinkle parsley and millet over vegetables. Add 3 to 4 cups water.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 45 to 60 minutes. Keep moist with additional water. - 28.724
Irish Lamb Stew
This Irish lamb stew is a flavorful meat stew cooked with vegetables. Herbed and spiced with garlic, the Irish lamb stew is filling and hearty and can be cooked with assorted vegetables of choice too. - 44.2267
Gardener's Wife Beef Stew
Cut up the well washed beef.
Fry the chopped onion and garlic in lard, add red paprika, then the beef; salt, add pepper and, stirring occasionally and adding a little water when necessary, stew under cover.
Clean the savoy cabbage, cut out the stalk and boil... - 43.101
Italian Rolls have never tasted so good without this utterly delicious Panamanian Stew ! What's more ! You can cook the Panamanian Stew with Italian Rolls in a few minutes for your family for dinner while they wait eagerly ! - 38.1375
1) In a large 2-3 pint sized saucepan, over low heat, heat oil and butter or margarine and sauté onions in it until golden.
2) Stir in potatoes and paprika and then pour in water.
3) Season with salt and cook, covered for 20 minutes slowly until... - 49.5502
Pork Tail Stew
Have butcher cut tails into 2- or 3-inch pieces.
Wash thoroughly twice in boiling water.
Rinse in cold water and dry on absorbent paper.
Brown lightly in the lard in kettle or Dutch oven.
Add onion, carrot, and celery, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
Brown... - 46.203
In a Dutch oven or a large saucepan cook the veal or beef stew meat, the chopped onion, and minced garlic in hot cooking oil till meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Add the vegetable juice cocktail, lentils, bay leaf, lemon juice, and basil.
Bring the mixture to... - 39.991
Cut the meat into slices.
Melt the dripping in a saucepan and fry the meat with chopped onions, stirring occasionally.
Add the stock or water and seasoning, and simmer for 1 hr Lift out the meat and add the shredded cabbage and the potatoes.
Add more stock if... - 30.0539
Sweet And Sour Cabbage Soup
Brown ground beef in skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Combine beef with cabbage, onion, carrots, tomatoes, soup, undrained sauerkraut, potatoes, sugar, brown sugar and water in saucepan.
Season with salt and pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 2 1/2 to 3... - 39.8139
Vegetable Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Place the bulgur in a colander and rinse under cold running water.
Drain; transfer it to a large bowl.
Add the boiling water and let stand for 20 minutes.
Then drain the bulgur and squeeze out any excess water; set aside.
In a large saucepan with a... - 42.5772
Rinse kidney beans.
In Dutch oven combine beans and 8 cups water.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
(Or, soak beans in water overnight.) Drain.
Cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 3 tablespoons... - 42.1568
Oven Lamb Stew
1. Put lamb into a Dutch oven. Season with salt, thyme, bay leaf, allspice, parsley, and garlic. Add cabbage, leeks, sliced onions, and potatoes. Pour in water. Cover tightly and bring rapidly to boiling.
2. Cook in a 350°F oven about 1 1/2 hours, or until... - 35.0539
1. Prepare vegetables.
2. Put all vegetables, seasoning and vegetable stock in a pan and cook till vegetables are tender.
3. Add flour mixed into a smooth paste with milk. Bring to boil stirring all the time. - 40.4509
Oven Lamb Stew
Oven Lamb Stew has a fine taste. The Lamb and vegetables gives the Oven Lamb Stew a superior taste. Oven Lamb Stew is inspired by restaurants universally. Must catch it. - 30.1228
1) In a large non-stick pan heat oil and brown beef and pork.
2) Put the meat in slow cooker.
3) In the same pan, heat ½ cup of water and stir to remove the browned bits.
4) Pour the bits over the meat, and add carrots, beet, celery,... - 44.8639
Old Fashioned Beef Stew
In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, brown meat in oil.
Add onion, water, seasoned salt, pepper and salt; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Add vegetables; cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until meat and vegetables are... - 41.354
Irish Lamb Stew
1) Dice meat into 2-inch cubes.
2) Roll the meat cubes in a mixture of salt, pepper, and flour.
3) Heat oil and fry the rolled meat in it until browned.
4) Stir in sliced onions, paprika, garlic and water and bring to a boil.
5) Cover... - 42.6106
Beef Nilaga (filipino Beef Stew)
Rainy and cold days are here. Warm up with our hearthy dish of Nilagang Baka (beef stew). Beef shank cooked with potatoes, chinese cabbage and green beans. - 87.8336
Italian Stewed Tripe
Cover and simmer for 2 hours.
Remove tripe from stock.
Cut into thin strips.
Saute onions, carrots and green peppers.
Return tripe to pot with sauteed vegetables and tomatoes.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add beans, cabbage, potatoes, cover again... - 40.2097
Stewed Pork Neck With Green Beans
The pork neck is a well muscled and very flavorful cut of meat, with a lot more fat than the pork shoulder. I use pork neck in many wonderful preparations such as Bolognese, sweet and sour meatballs, grilling, soup or braising. Stewing is suitable for Pork... - 35.4501
Red Cabbage Beef
1) Take a frying pan and heat the fat in it.
2) Allow the meat and thin onion slices to brown in the hot fat.
3) Add bay leaf and anise before seasoning it with salt and pepper.
4) Add vinegar to the meat after pouring boiling water over it.
5) The red... - 46.1917
Winter Cabbage Chicken Soup
1) In a large saucepan, cover and saute the onion over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes until golden.
2) Stir in the stewed tomatoes and their juices, water, sugar, paprika, and potatoes.
3) Allow to boil over a high heat, then simmer and cook,... - 48.15
1. Cut cabbage into 6 wedges.
2. Into a large saucepan Put 2 tablespoons drippings brown salt pork and onions and remove from pan.
3. Add remaining drippings and beef and brown.
4. Add salt pork, onions, water, bouillon cubes, paprika,... - 43.5318
Tasty Vegetable Stew
Render pork slices in a heavy sauce pan.
Cut slices in several pieces and return to the pan with the onion and pepper.
Stir and cook slowly for 5 minutes.
Add cabbage, carrots, turnips and parsnip.
Cook for 1/2 hour stirring occasionally with a wooden... - 38.5598
Caribbean Vegetable Stew
In a nonreactive soup pot, saute the onions in the oil on medium heat for 4 or 5 minutes.
Add the cabbage and the chile or cayenne and continue to saute, stirring often, until the onions are translucent, about 8 minutes.
Add the grated ginger and the water,... - 44.495
Vegetable Stew With Lamb
Heat oil in 4-quart Dutch oven or saucepan; brown meat about 5 minutes.
Add onion; saute until golden brown.
Add cabbage, celery, carrots, leek, and bouillon; bring to boil.
Simmer 1 hour.
Add potatoes, cauliflower, and beans; simmer 20 to 30 minutes, until... - 39.5991
Spiced Beef Stew
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and brown the meat, half at a time.
2. Return the entire meat into the saucepan and add 2 1/2 cups water, the condensed beef broth, bay leaves, oregano, coriander, salt, cumin, pepper, and garlic.
3. Bring the stew to... - 43.9818
1. In a saucepan combine ribs, water, salt pork, salt, pepper and bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 hour.
3. Add chicken; cover and simmer for 25 minutes more.
4. Add carrots, onions, tomatoes, potatoes, cabbage, squash or... - 43.873
Beef And Vegetable Stew
Heat oil in a Dutch oven; saute onion until golden brown, stirring constantly.
Add meat and brown on all sides.
Add beef stock, tomato puree, bouquet garni, hot pepper, salt, and pepper; stir to blend.
Cover and simmer over low heat 2 hours, or until meat is... - 45.5604
1. In a bowl soak garbanzos overnight.
2. Drain well.
3. In a large kettle put the next 7 ingredients.
4. Cover with water.
5. Cook over medium heat for 3 hours.
6. Mix the remaining ingredients.
7. Add saffron and little water in the... - 48.0529
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, brown pork in oil.
Add the next 10 ingredients.
Cover and simmer for 1-1/2 hours.
Stir in gingersnap crumbs; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until stew is thickened and pork is tender. - 37.4093
Pork And Vegetable Stew
Fry the onions in the lard for three to four minutes.
Then add the pork cubes and brown them.
Combine all of the remaining vegetables in a large bowl.
In a large earthenware dish, alternate layers of browned pork and onions with layers of the mixed... - 43.0852
Stews always top the list of your favorites? Here's an amazing video that shows a great Japanese assorted stew recipe called Oden. This dish is an absolute bliss in winters. Don't deprive yourself of the authentic Oriental taste. Watch the video now. - 146.399
1) Boil the beetroot and peel and dice.
2) Add beef to cold water and boil and skim.
3) Allow to simmer for 2 hours.
4) Keeping aside the cabbage, add in the prepared vegetables and simmer for another hour.
5) Mix in the shredded cabbage... - 40.5963
Stew From Ghent
Place the beef, pigs' feet, bacon, water, salt, pepper, bay leaves and cloves in a heavy pan and bring to a boil.
Skim the broth, lower the heat, cover and simmer 3 hours.
Add the carrots, leeks, and celery and simmer 30 minutes.
Add cabbage and potatoes and... - 37.0575
Tasty Vegetable Stew
Render pork slices in a heavy saucepan.
Cut slices in several pieces and return to the pan with the onion and pepper.
Stir and cook slowly for 5 minutes.
Add cabbage, carrots, turnips and parsnip.
Cook for 1/2 hour stirring occasionally with a wooden... - 37.8137
Lamb Stew From The Ardennes
Melt the butter in a heavy casserole and saute the lamb over high heat until brown.
Add the water, garlic, carrots, turnips, onion, cabbage, salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Add the potatoes, cover and simmer... - 32.5215
Lamb Stew, Braised Greens With A Fried Egg And Colcannon
Gavan Murphy cooks with Paula Deen on her Food Network show, Paula's Best Dishes. They cook up some classic dishes.... the healthy way. They're making a Lamb Stew, Braised Greens with a Fried Egg and an Irish Potato classic, Colcannon. - 99.5814
Slice the onion, the white part of the leeks, the garlic and the skinned tomato into a saucepan.
Now put on these a layer of mutton: then shredded cabbage, a bunch of mixed herbs,salt and pepper, and the celery.
Cover with water just to the top of the meat... - 34.3689
Classic Hunter's Stew
Roll meat in seasoned flour; brown in hot fat.
Place meat in 4 quart casserole; add onions, carrots, turnips, celery, potatoes, soup and water.
Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
Add peas and cabbage; continue baking for 1 hour. - 33.0625
Irish Stew has a fine taste. Irish Stew gets its taste from mutton mixed with vegetable and bacon, flavored with pepper. Irish Stew is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 43.5199
Filipino Beef Stew
Nothing like a nice warm tender beef stew to have on a winter night! This dish is flavorful and though takes a little time to make, is worth the effort! See the video for more on this recipe! - 72.3273
Oven Lamb Stew
Put the lamb into a Dutch oven.
Add salt, thyme, bay leaf, allspice, parsley, garlic, cabbage, leeks, sliced onions, potatoes, and about 4 cups water.
Cover tightly and bring rapidly to boiling.
Set in a 350Â°F oven and bake about 1 1/2 hours, or until meat... - 42.5691
Rabbit And Bean Stew
Melt butter and oil in a large pot, and gently saute onion and garlic.
When golden, add pieces of rabbit, and allow to become well coated in onion mixture.
Add bacon, beans, carrots, leeks, celery, and seasonings.
Cover with about 2.4 1/4 pt / 10 cups of cold... - 41.3771
Classic Brunswick Stew
1. In a medium sized skillet, place chopped salt pork and saute on a medium flame till it oozes out its essential oils. Keep aside.
2. In a large sized deep skillet, place 4 gallons of water and bring to boil.
3. Add cut squirrels and... - 45.4587
Beta Sigma Phi Stew
Cook beef until brown in small amount of shortening; add all seasonings.
Cover with enough water to cover browned meat.
Add tomatoes and tomato sauce; cook over medium heat 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Add carrots and onions; cook 15 to 25 minutes.
Add potatoes,... - 36.8885
Trapper's Game Stew
Brown meat in hot bacon fat in Dutch oven or heavy saucepan.
Add enough hot water to cover meat and simmer, covered, for 1 hour.
Add bay leaf, carrots, salt, and pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes more.
Add onions and potatoes.
If necessary, add more hot... - 38.7323
Fry the salt pork in a large kettle until brown.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and cover.
Simmer for about 4 hours, stirring occasionally as mixture begins to thicken and adding water, if needed.
Remove chicken and cool.
Remove... - 37.7716
Catfish Stew And Rice
1) Hot 'n' Spicy Seasoning : In a bowl, combine paprika, dried crushed oregano, chili powder, garlic powder, ground black pepper, cayenne pepper and dry mustard together; mix thoroughly.
2) Catfish stew : In a large pot, combine the potatoes,... - 46.5581
Ghiuvetch - Bulgarian Stew
1.In a large saucepan, heat some oil and fry onions in it for 4-5 minutes until tender.
2.Stir in celery, horseradish, paprika and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3.Add sweet corn, walnuts, herb and stock and simmer the ingredients after putting the lid... - 47.3194
Beef Stew - African Food
African Beef Soup is a hearty dish that can also be served as a main course with some bread or rice. Watch this video recipe for this simple dish that calls for a few ingredients and is very economic. Give it a try! - 114.408
Meat And Vegetable Stew
Meat And Vegetable Stew is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this Meat And Vegetable Stew; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 40.308
Meat Stew With Vegetables
Meat Stew With Vegetables is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Meat Stew With Vegetables; I am sure you would love to try this dish again-n-again. - 37.1707
Chicken And Beef Stew
Chicken And Beef Stew is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Chicken And Beef Stew; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 42.778
Antioxidant Veggie Stew
If you care about eating healthy, you *must* buy this book (or check it out from your library)! This chunky, hearty soup is a pleasant way to get your servings of healthful antioxidant veggies along with other healing foods. It's loaded with carotenoids,... - 50.0706
Fish Balls Stew -african Food
Finally, we have an authentic West African Fish balls stew! Slightly time consuming but totally worth it. Enjoy this so called soupe de boulette de poisson with hot steamed rice, - 119.692
Beat egg yolk and cream together; add 1 /8 teaspoon salt and baking powder.
Blend in enough flour to make stiff dough.
Roll dough out thinly; cut into strips of desired length and width.
Let dry for several hours.Saute elk meat and onions in large kettle... - 42.7055
Dice the bacon, and put it in a large frying-pan with the lard.
In this fry the pieces of goose or goose giblets until they are golden.
Then take them out with the diced bacon and drain them.
Stir 3 tablespoonfuls of flour into the fat in the frying-pan, mix... - 35.3677
Fresh Vegetable And Fruit Stew With Soybeans
Cook soybeans according to preferred method.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Place soybeans in casserole.
Saute onions and garlic in a little oil.
Add soybean liquid, water and tomato puree.
Pour this over soybeans.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Arrange vegetables in... - 42.7416
Day 1: Add enough water to the chick-peas to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
As the peas absorb the water, they will more than double in volume.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Preheat a heavy... - 44.8466
Spanish Stew is a mouth watering main course meal recipe. An easy to prepare stew wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 36.9736
Mixed Bean Minestrone Stew
1. Take a large pot with 6 cups water. Soak beans in it with baking soda overnight.
2. Add bay leaf and on medium to high heat, boil for 45 minutes or until beans can be pierced easily with a fork.
3. In a large pot, add olive oil.... - 44.6546
Irish Style Chuck Roast
1. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the shortening.
2. When hot but not smoking, sear the meat in shortening, on both sides to seal the juices within the roast.
3. Drain off the fat.
4. Pour the soup over meat and let the tomatoes join the... - 45.065
Combine meats, chicken, vegetables, parsley, tarragon, and thyme in a large sauce pot.
Pour in enough water to cover meat, and salt to taste.
Cover pot, bring to boiling, and simmer 3 to 4 hours, or until tongue is tender.
Remove skin from tongue.
Slice meat,... - 36.3198
1. In a small saucepan, boil the turnip and potatoes in salted water for 12 to 15 minutes or until they are tender.
2. Drain the vegetables in a colander and allow them to dry in the steam
3. When cool enough to handle, peel potatoes and turnip... - 46.0272
Classic Irish Colcannon
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well
3. Grease a 1 ½ quarter casserole generously with butter.
4. Turn the cabbage mixture into the casserole and spread, leaving the surface... - 37.0887
Miss Mollie's Boiled Pot
Boil ham hocks in water to cover until tender.
Add pepper, onions, carrots, and potatoes.
Cook for 20 minutes.
Cut cabbage into wedges, add to pot, and cook for 10 minutes.
Add corn and Cornmeal Dumplings.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. - 27.9751
Slow-cook New England Boiled Dinner
In large saucepan, cover corned beef with water.
Add bay leaf and peppercorns.
Cover and simmer over low heat 3 to 3 1/2 hours until tender.
Add potatoes and carrots.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Add cabbage; cook 15 minutes longer until vegetables are... - 36.4536
Simple Country Style Lamb Dinner
1. In a kettle or a Dutch oven, brown lamb shanks. Move within the kettle/oven to one side, and use the empty side, to stir garlic in the juices of the lamb until soft.
2. Add water , salt, oregano and cover. Allow the entire mixture to simmer for an... - 47.1648
German Sausage Chowder
1. In a saucepan combine water, sausage, potatoes, onion, salt, and pepper; bring it to boil.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 20 minutes or till potatoes are nearly tender.
3. Add the cabbage and cook for about 10 minutes or till vegetables... - 45.9925
1. Cut the chicken wings apart at the joints, combine it with water, onion, tomatoes, steak sauce, cayenne and three teaspoons of salt in a Dutch oven, bring to a boil, cover and simmer for half an hour
2. In a bowl, mix the rest of the half teaspoon... - 38.4184
Hot And Hearty Ham Soup
1. In a saucepan combine together ham bone or hocks, water, peppercorns, cloves, salt, and garlic; boil the mixture.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 2 1/2 hours; strain the broth and remove meat.
3. When bone is cool enough to handle, remove... - 48.2335
Party Time Kentucky Burgoo
1. In a 12-quart stockpot lay shanks and chicken.
2. Pour water over it to cover.
3. Bring the contents to a boil.
4. Skim the scum from the surface.
5. Decrease heat, cover and cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours until tender.
6. Drain out the meats and... - 46.7175
1. Combine the pork hocks and chicken in a kettle or Dutch oven; add just enough water to cover. Bring to boiling; cover. Simmer 1 hour, or until chicken is tender; remove from the kettle. Continue cooking pork hocks 1 hour, or until tender; remove from... - 35.8615
Vegetable Hot Pot
1) In a 2-3 pint saucepan, bring a mixture of water, tomato puree, lentils and peas or beans to a boil and then cook for 45 minutes-1 hour until peas or beans are just tender.
2) In a 3-4 pint saucepan, over a low heat, heat oil and sauté together... - 46.7076
Special Minestrone Soup
1) Cover kidney beans and lentils with water and keep aside for 5 hours.Drain well.
2) Follow package directions to cook macaroni and drain well, when done.
3) Heat oil and sauté onion and salt pork in it until onion is tender and salt... - 44.974
This is a brilliant Yakni recipe! The Yakni is often eaten up even before it reaches the dining table. Sometimes I even have to hide them so that there is some left over for the guests. Try preparing this irresistible Yakni for yourself! - 28.234
Fish Pot Au Feu With Aurora Sauce
Fish Pot Au Feu With Aurora Sauce is a yummy French fish preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Fish Pot Au Feu With Aurora Sauce last week for my party and everyone loved it. Don€™t miss this one out. - 38.9549
Healthy Soupe Au Pistou
1. 1n a large pan or cooking pot, gently stew the leeks and celery in the olive oil until softened. Tip in the potatoes/aubergines and courgettes, then pour in the water and add the salt. Bring up to a simmer and cook for 10 mins.
2. Now stir in the spring... - 36.8813
Soak ham hock in cold water to remove excess salt.
Truss capon as for roasting.
Rub skin with cut side of lime half, then cut side of orange half.
Let stand to drain.
Heat bacon drippings, butter, and peanut oil in a deep soup kettle.
Add... - 42.9133
Pork Chops Cooked With Whole Spices And Tamarind Juice
Soak the tamarind lump in 3/4 cup hot water for at least 2 hours.
Pat dry the eight pork chops with paper towels.
Trim off all but 1/2 inch fat along the sides.
Heat oil in a 10-12-inch heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat.
When oil is very hot, put in 4... - 43.248
This salad brings together American and Indian cuisine together. Use of mayonnaise and Garam Masala and other spices creates this delicious recipe. It tastes great as a side with protein. - 0
Dust lamb with flour; brown in shortening in large heavy kettle or pot.
Add soup, water, salt, pepper, garlic, and caraway seed.
Cover; simmer 1 hour; stir often.
Add potatoes to broth; cover and cook 15 minutes.
Lay cabbage on top.
Cover; cook 30 minutes... - 33.9419
In large heavy pan, brown lamb in shortening; pour off fat.
Add soup, water, and seasonings.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Add potatoes; arrange cabbage on top.
Cook 1 hour more or until meat and vegetables are tender. - 30.4054
Minestrone, Genoa Style
Minestrone, Genoa Style is a thick Italian soup. Minestrone, Genoa Style gets its taste from ham mixed with chicken and pasta. Minestrone, Genoa Style is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 44.3802