- » Cabbage Potato Salad
Cabbage Potato Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage potato salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage potato salad recipes.
Pork And Cabbage Salad
1. In a large saucepan in a small amount of boiling water cook cubed potatoes covered for 15 to 20 minutes until tender.
2. Draining the potatoes chill in a medium mixing bowl with cover for 4 to 24 hours.
3. In a large salad bowl combine leaf lettuce... - 36.5091
Corned Beef And Cabbage Salad
In a large mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and mix well.
Add potatoes, cabbage and carrot; toss to coat.
Line serving bowl with cabbage leaves.
Fill with salad and arrange corned beef and Swiss cheese slices on top.
Makes 4 servings. - 37.8284
Potato Egg Salad
1. Combine the potatoes, onion, egg whites and pickle. Season.
2. Mix with the dressing, adding more if necessary to coat all vegetables. Chill.
3. Serve heaped in crisp cabbage leaves - 33.7018
Fried Potato Salad
1. Make dressing by mixing all the ingredients in a screwtop jar. Close tightly; shake well.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add new potatoes with sweet potato cubes. Fry, turning frequently, until lightly browned and just tender. Drain on paper towels.
3.... - 35.3597
Japanese Daikon Root And Cabbage Salad
Here's an amazing Japanese Daikon Root And Cabbage Salad recipe for you to try. This traditional Japanese delicacy makes a great side dish. The blend of ingredients imparts it a great flavor. Add this Japanese Daikon Root And Cabbage Salad to your next party... - 48.702
1. Wash and cut salad ingredients, except the sultanas
2. With the help of a sharp knife, finely shred cabbage. Grate carrot finely; cut cooked beetroot and celery into 1/4 to 1/2 inch dice.
3. On a flat dish, arrange a bed of shredded... - 41.123
Dublin Potato Salad
The dublin potato salad is a mixed vegtable salad prepared with bits of corned beef in it. tossed along with cabbage and green onions with dill pickles to taste, the dublin potato salad is dressed with mayo for a lovely flavor to it. - 40.5148
Chops 'n Cabbage Skillet
1. Take a skillet and brown chops in it. Drain off excess fat.
2. Add water, soup, caraway, onion and peppers and top it with cabbage wedges.
3. Cover and simmer for about half an hour until the ingredients are cooked properly. The dish should be... - 34.2172
Corned Beef Potato Salad
Combine salad dressing or mayonnaise, milk, mustard, vinegar, sugar, and salt; set aside.
Meanwhile, cook potatoes in enough boiling salted water to cover, 20 to 30 minutes.
Drain, peel, and cube potatoes.
While the potatoes are warm, add salad dressing... - 39.0995
Summertime Potato Salad
Be it cookout, picnic, barbecue, or any informal get together, potato salad are a hit every where. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare delicious potato salad using a vinaigrette. A refreshing summer salad indeed! - 104.484
Award Winning Potato Lover's Salad
GETTING READY 1) In a vegetable steamer, steam the unpeeled potatoes over boiling water for at least 20 minutes. 2) Ensure that potaoes are fully tender. ... - 32.1074
How about a side dish which is rich in nutrients? Then this traditional Irish dish is just the thing, based of cabbage and some mashed potatoes - 82.515
1. In a small saucepan, boil the turnip and potatoes in salted water for 12 to 15 minutes or until they are tender.
2. Drain the vegetables in a colander and allow them to dry in the steam
3. When cool enough to handle, peel potatoes and turnip... - 46.0272
Potato Vegetable Salad With Salmon
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl stir together the yogurt, oil, dill, mustard and pepper until well blended; set aside.
2. Place the potatoes, green beans, zucchini, carrots, cabbage, radishes and lima beans in a large bowl and stir to combine.
3. Drain... - 35.9252
Classic Coleslaw With Yogurt Dressing
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix cabbage and sweet potatoes.
2. Add rest of the ingredients and toss well.
3. In 2 cups, divide equally and serve. - 36.734
1) Parboil cabbage in salted water. Do not drain the water.
2) In a bowl, mix eggs, 1/4 teaspoon salt, vinegar and mayonnaise.
3) Add cabbage and any liquid.
4) Take a greased 1 quart casserole and pour the mixture into it.
5) Now, sprinkle the potato... - 39.9597
Let the potatoes cool thoroughly after you boil them, then peel and cube them.
Put them into the salad bowl.
Prepare the rest of the vegetables.
Peel, treat and cut the cucumber into similar sized cubes as the potato.
Slice and add the rest of the vegetables... - 43.7022
Dublin Potato Salad
Soak celery and mustard seeds in 2 tablespoons vinegar; drizzle over potatoes.
Sprinkle with sugar and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add next 4 ingredients.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over potato mixture; toss lightly. - 37.7565
Hot Potato Salad
1) Scrub the potatoes to remove the skin. Peeling is not required. Wash them thoroughly.
2) Chop onion medium-fine and place aside covering.
3) In a covered pot, place the potatoes in water.
4) Cook for about 20 minutes, until the... - 46.621
Liverwurst Potato And Egg Salad
1) In a bowl, mix first 8 ingredients.
2) Mix olive oil, salt and pepper and stir lightly.
3) Blend mayonnaise to it.
4) Serve salad on green. Sprinkle parsley on top. - 38.2141
Potato Ham And Swiss Cheese Salad With Shallot Dressing
1/2 cup walnut halves, toasted .
Boil potatoes in lightly salted water until barely tender
Drain in colander .
When cool enough to handle, cut in 1 1/2-inch pieces into large bowl, peeling only if skin is coarse.
Combine next 6 ingredients in jar with... - 42.991
This salad brings together American and Indian cuisine together. Use of mayonnaise and Garam Masala and other spices creates this delicious recipe. It tastes great as a side with protein. - 0
1) In a large bowl, add potato, mayonnaise, chopped nuts, diced carrots, onion and peas.
2) Use a salad bowl to line with cabbage leaves or lettuce.
3) Place the salad to pile into the centre.
4) Serve the salad by garnishing with sliced... - 37.1897
Gallic Cabbage Soup
Assemble Salad Maker with French Fry Cutter Disc and large bowl.
Process onion; set aside.
Process potato, carrot, and cabbage.
In skillet, heat butter and saute onion until limp.
Bring chicken broth to a boil in large saucepan.
Add sauteed onion, processed... - 41.2319
Corned Beef And Cabbage
1) Take a sauce pan, put in the meat, cover it with cold water and bring it to a boil.
2) Simmer the meat over a medium flame for 10 minutes before draining off the water.
3) Bring it to a boil once again after covering it with fresh cold water and... - 42.1676
Betty's Creamy Shortcut Coleslaw Recipe-low Cal!
If you are after a super quick side dish, look no further than this simple, creamy coleslaw recipe. Why? Because Betty demonstrates a shortcut way to whomp up this creamy, crunchy treat at home. It's so delish that you won't mind swapping your regular dips... - 104.481
Tuna Crunch Salad
Combine tuna, pickles, onion, lemon juice and salad dressing.
Cover; chill until ready to serve.
Add cabbage; toss.
Add 1 cup potato chips; toss lightly.
Heap into shallow lettuce lined bowl; sprinkle with remaining potato chips. - 29.3976
These little tacos are super frugal to make. They are also easy and delicious. What a great vegetarian meal! - 121.504
Tuna Crunch Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients.
Cover and chill until ready to serve, then add cabbage and toss.
Add 1 cup of crushed potato chips and toss.
Heap in bowl and sprinkle remaining chips on top. - 36.4006
1) In a polythene bag, mix cabbage, pepper, onion, celery, salad cream and vinegar by shaking well.
2) Shake once more after stirring in potato crisps.
3) Trim green leaves of radish down to 1/2-inch for the radish roses.
4) At the root end of each... - 41.2614
Mix Vegetable Salad
Interesting salad for lunch?? Here is a great recipe video showing you how to make this. Made with a spicy peanut sauce, this is a great change from the otherwise regular salads. Healthy and nutritious, this is a great recipe to try out. - 118.808
Full Meal Salad
1. Rub a salad bowl with the clove of garlic. Discard the garlic.
2. Combine all the ingredients, with the exception of the toast cubes, butter, and mayonnaise, in the bowl and mix well.
3. Saute the toast cubes in the butter. - 29.9088
Sweet Potato Falafels With Coleslaw
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Oil a baking sheet and set aside
3. Microwave the sweet potatoes whole for 8-6 minutes until they are soft.
4. Set them aside to cool a little. Peel them and set aside for later
5. In a... - 47.1119
1) In a large 2-3 pint sized saucepan, over low heat, heat oil and butter or margarine and sauté onions in it until golden.
2) Stir in potatoes and paprika and then pour in water.
3) Season with salt and cook, covered for 20 minutes slowly until... - 49.5502
Indonesian Salad With Coconut Peanut Dressing
Prepare Coconut-Peanut Dressing.
Pour enough boiling water over bean sprouts and cabbage to cover; let stand 2 minutes.
Cook and gently turn bean curd in oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until light brown; remove with slotted spoon and drain on... - 37.0905
Mix olive oil, lemon juice, 1 tablespoon water, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Pour over potatoes.
Add beans, sauerkraut, and celery.
Add red cabbage to boiling water.
Let stand 2 minutes.
Stir in tarragon vinegar; mix until cabbage is... - 40.3419
Low Fat Throw Together Meal
Cover with water; bring to boil and cook until tender.
Season with garlic, pepper and whatever spices you like.
For additional vegetable bulk, add whatever is leftover in refrigerator (i.e.rice, green beans, peas, macaroni).
Fix a salad and you have a very... - 25.2386
Rania Batayneh 18 Carrot Gold Salad
1. For Dressing Sauce – mix all the ingredients together and set aside.
2. Heat a pan and spray oil spray, add in the potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl take carrots and cabbage. Add in... - 97.5612
Vegetable Salad With Peanut Sauce
Vegetable Salad With Peanut Sauce is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Vegetable Salad With Peanut Sauce; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 43.6111
Molded Corned Beef Ring
1. In a medium-size saucepan to make corned-beef layer stir gelatin and sugar in 1 cup of the water and bouillon cubes and heat stirring constantly such that gelatin and bouillon cubes dissolve.
2. Remove from heat, stir in remaining 2 cups water and... - 48.234
Sardine Vegetable Salad
Place potatoes in 1 inch boiling water; cover and cook until tender when pierced (about 30 minutes); lift from pan and let cool.
Peel and thinly slice potatoes into a salad bowl.
Prepare lemon dressing, pour over potatoes, and toss lightly to coat.
Remove... - 42.749
Easy Vegetable Salad
1) In a bowl, soak the cabbage for 1 hour in cold water.
2) Drain the water and put in the beets, carrots, potatoes and celery.
3) Toss and mix them together.
4) Add seasoning and serve on lettuce leaves. Place pimento strips on top and serve... - 35.2351
Mixed Green Salad
Wash leaves well, shake dry and put in a plastic bag in the refrigerator to crisp.
Shred the cabbage, tear the spinach leaves, take the tips off the cress and use the leaves, discarding tough stems.
Use the tips of the sweet potato vine including young whole... - 31.945
Easy Dinner Platter
5 recipes for dinner, tomato tofu salad, spinach salad, southern French style potatoes, Chinese cabbage and sprouts and deep fried eggplant. - 98.4681
Diliy Corned Beef Salad
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Chill before serving.
Serve on lettuce leaves and garnish with radish slices, if desired.
Two medium potatoes, cooked and cubed, will give the 2 cups needed for this recipe.
A 12-oz. can corned... - 31.2266
1. Scrub potatoes and cook with their skins on until parboiled, about 10 minutes depending on size. Peel.
2. Cook the onions and oil in a large saucepan until soft but not browned.
3. Wash and shred the cabbage, add to the onion with the salt, pepper and... - 46.1083
Old World Borsch Salad
1. In a small saucepan cover potatoes with beef broth or bouillon cube in water and heat to boil. Remove from heat and cool in broth while mixing rest of salad.
2. In a small bowl, season beets with French dressing and chill.
3. In another large bowl... - 43.6544
Old World Borscht Salad
1. Combine potatoes with instant beef broth or bouillon cube in a small saucepan and add water to cover; bring to boiling. Remove from heat; cool potatoes in broth while mixing rest of salad.
2. Season beets with French dressing in a small bowl; chill.
3. Mix... - 37.3311
Peanut Salad Dressing
Mix ingredients together well.
Delicious with finely shredded cabbage, or lettuce, with potatoes or any other mixture of vegetables.
NOTE: For a more piquant flavour add half a teaspoon dry mustard and a little pepper. - 20.18
Toss all ingredients lightly.
To tint mixture, moisten with juice in which beets were cooked.
Add favorite dressing. - 26.5298
1) For garnishing, slice few ribbons from carrot using a potato peeler.
2) On a rough grater, grate the rest of the carrot.
3) In a polythene bag, mix all ingredients except cress by shaking well.
4) Into a salad bowl, transfer the salad... - 39.2941
Salmagundi Salad With Salami And Liverwurst
1. Mix the potatoes, hard cooked eggs, celery, onions, hard salami, liverwurst, cabbage and the cheddar cheese.
2. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and mix well till completely combined.
3. Add the mayonnaise and mix well
4. Serve... - 40.5192
Salad From Java With Peanut Sauce
Boil the potatoes, drain the water.
Boil the cabbage strips and the French beans until crisp and drain.
Then cook the sliced carrots.
Drain and refrigerate each, about 5 to 10 min.
until tender and crisp.
Again drain, cover in plastic wrap and... - 41.2466
Thai Noodle Salad With Vegetables And Spicy Peanut Sauce
Cook noodles in boiling water for 3 minutes (omit seasoning packet, if included).
Drain; rinse under cold water, and set aside.
Combine lettuce and cabbage in a large bowl; toss well.
Place lettuce mixture on a large platter.
Place noodles in center of... - 35.1346
This is a mixed salad that has been pepped up with chicken sausages to make it richer in protein. It is good for health and especially satisfying during a hot summer day when the idea of rich meals seem revolting. - 0
Make dressing: In blender, combine first 5 ingredients; blend 10 seconds.
Pour over chilled vegetables and ham; mix.
Marinate 1 hour.
Before serving, add sour cream; toss.
Season to taste. - 35.9886
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 113.379
Pound the eggs and dry ingredients together until well blended.
Then add the vinegar and sour cream gradually.
Tear apart the lettuce and put into salad bowl.
When the dressing is smooth, pour over, and serve at once.
This dressing can also be used over... - 37.017
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take an 8-inch skillet, add 1 tbsp margarine or butter and green onion, cook till tender and keep aside.
3. Take a 2-quart saucepan, add boiling salted water in small amount and cabbage and cook, uncovered,... - 41.4897
Tuna Tomato Favorite
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Slice a 1/2-inch thick piece from the stem end of the tomatoes. Scoop out the centre pulp, leaving just a tomato shell. Overturn the tomatoes and let drain. Refrigerate.
3) Slice up the centre pulp of one tomato.... - 44.0628
Southern Pork And Yam Bake
Southern Pork And Yam Bake is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Southern Pork And Yam Bake recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 43.4153
Gado Gado With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes until tender, 12 to 20 minutes, depending on size; drain. When cool enough to handle, peel and slice.
2. In another saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the cauliflower until just tender,... - 40.2855
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905
Yugoslavian Barbecue Buffet
Plan to marinate the meat for kebabs and prepare the cheese spread and relishes at least a day in advance; also prepare or purchase the bread, salads, and other dishes ahead of time.
On the day of the party, start the barbecue fire about 1 hour - 21.7232
Spicy Tomato Dressing
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Taste and add more Tabasco sauce if you prefer a hotter, spicier dressing.
Chill for 20 minutes.
Serve with meat salads, such as beef, sausage, game and ham, and potato, Chinese cabbage, herring and... - 28.568
Classic Coleslaw Dressing
1. In cup, with fork or wire whisk, stir all ingredients until well blended. Cover and refrigerate. Use in coleslaw or potato salad. Or serve on sliced lettuce or cabbage, chilled cooked vegetables, cold seafood. - 23.4894
Kotlety Z Grzybow
Wash and chop fresh mushrooms.
If dried mushrooms are used, simmer in 1 cup water until tender enough to cut easily.
Drain, reserving liquid for use in sauces.
Combine mushrooms with onion and butter, season, and simmer, covered, until mushrooms are tender... - 43.9583
Breaded Pork Chops
Chop off the tips of the rib bones of the chops, leaving the ribs 1 1/2 inches [4 cm.] long.
Cut off any excess fat, leaving a rim about 1/2 inch [1 cm.] wide.
Make shallow cuts around the edges to prevent the chops from curling up, and pound the chops... - 34.2448
Transylvanian Mixed Grill On A Wooden Platter
Cut the various pieces of meat into slices of 2 oz. each, flatten, and salt them, turn them in flour and fry quickly until slices are rosy brown.
Cut the bacon into slices of 1 oz., nick bacon rinds with a sharp knife, and then fry until crisp.
Then take a... - 29.8524
Deep-fried Tilapia Fish Bites With Panko Bread Crumbs
Looking for an easy one-pan entrée? Betty packs for you a sustainable, good-for-you entremets that isn't just tasty, but also a breeze to make. Finger sized fish bites seasoned and dipped into panko bread crumbs is one dish that even the kids can't resist.... - 102.607
Beef Steaks With Peppercorn Wine Sauce
This beef steak recipe is prepared with peppercorn wine sauce and cooked in beef broth. Flavored with bay leaf and thyme, the beef steak is skillet cooked. The peppercorn sauce is made with dry red wine. It is best served with steamed vegetables or a salad. - 39.3768
Put all vegetables into a large pot, add water, salt, and bring to the boil.
Add beef, and bring to boil again.
Cover, and simmer very slowly for 3 hr., or until meat is tender.
Remove meat from pot, and carve into medium-thick slices.
Arrange on a warmed... - 40.9322
Do you want to know how to barbecue at home? Try making Barbecued Brisket! This very detailed step-by-step recipe guides you on how to barbecue a brisket at home. This makes the brisket tender and preserves natural moisture. The best part is that this can be... - 88.1503
Cook noodles in salt water.
Wash potatoes and boil.
Let cool and skin.
Cut potatoes as for potato salad.
Cut bacon in 4 strips, fry until crisp; remove from grease with slotted spoon.
Chop cabbage and onions and simmer in remaining bacon grease... - 29.8186
Boil potatoes in their jackets; skin and dice.
Cut beans into thin, diagonal slices; boil and drain.
Scrape carrots, cut into matchstick-sized strips; boil and drain.
Shred cabbage very finely.
Put into boiling water, bring to boil again (don't over-cook);... - 37.5854
Minestrone Genoa Style
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, combine water, ham, chicken, and prosciutto.
Bring to a boil; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 2 hours.
Pour broth through a strainer, discarding meat and bones.
Skim (or lift off) and discard fat from broth.
Bring to a... - 42.9972
Old Fashioned Boiled Dinner
1.Start by cutting turnips into quarters and cabbage into eights
2.In a pot, cover meat with cold water, heat rapidly to boiling, then remove scum, reduce heat and simmer until tender for 3-4 hours
3.In a pot, cook beats in boiling water... - 38.8181
Bubble And Squeak
Mash the unpeeled potatoes with your hands (we don't want to mash these too much, just smash them up).
Add the rest of the ingredients except for the reserved bacon fat, and toss gently to mix.
Heat a frying pan (preferably one with a SilverStone... - 33.1672
Pork Ribs With Vegetables
Why don't you try these Pork Ribs With Vegetables for your lunch this weekend ? Your family will surely love this utterly delicious browned pork ribs soaked in apple juice and baked with cabbage, potatoes and carrots with onion seasonings. If there is a Pork... - 40.5595
Pork Rib Dinner
1. On waxed paper, coat pork loin country-style ribs with flour; reserve remaining flour. In 8-quart Dutch oven with oven-safe handles over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook ribs, a few pieces at a time, until well browned on all sides, removing pieces... - 34.7052
Minestrone, Genoa Style
Minestrone, Genoa Style is a thick Italian soup. Minestrone, Genoa Style gets its taste from ham mixed with chicken and pasta. Minestrone, Genoa Style is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 44.3802
Mixed Beans Cheese Minestrone
1. In 8-quart Dutch oven or saucepot over high heat, in hot oil and butter or margarine, cook onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, and green beans until lightly browned.
2. Add water, cabbage, tomatoes with their liquid, spinach, zucchini, bouillon, and salt;... - 32.9219
In large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, brown chops in oil on both sides.
Drain off excess fat.
Combine undiluted soup with onions, seasoned salt, pepper and water.
Arrange alternate layers of meat, potatoes and cabbage in slow-cooking... - 43.5588
Old Fashioned Minestrone
1. Take a Dutch oven, heat oil and add onion, carrots, celery, potatoes, and green beans and cook over medium heat for 20 minutes by stirring at occasional intervals.
2. Stir in water, cabbage, spinach, tomatoes, zucchini, beef bouillon cubes, and... - 40.4964
Simmered Breast Of Veal
Place veal and bacon in a large kettle and add salt and water to cover.
Place a lid on the kettle and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer gently for 1 1/4 hours.
Add onions, carrots, celery, and parsley; continue cooking for 30 minutes.
Add sausage,... - 45.1773
Traditional Persian rice called Kalam Polow. - 121.863
Sift corn meal, flour and salt in a bowl.
Rub in oil.
Add enough water to make a stiff dough (like dough for puries).
Make balls of 1/2 to 3/4 inch in diameter.
Roll out thin rounds.
Fry the rounds until crisp.
While frying, bend the rounds in shape with the... - 41.4861
A Patio Supper
1) In a small skillet, heat 1-inch of oil.
2) Wash, dry and slice the potatoes. When the oil reads a temperature of 385F, fry the potatoes in quarters till they turn golden. Drain and set aside.
3) Drain the juice of the canned pineapple into a... - 42.2494
Baked Garden Vegetables
GETTING READY 1) Preheat the oven at 325 degrees. 2) In a heavy over-proof dish, without buttering it, place all the vegetables. ... - 33.4726
Minestrone, North Beach Style
Minestrone North Beach Style has a divine taste. Minestrone North Beach Style gets it taste from red meat mixed with cooked vegetables and topped with cheese. Minestrone North Beach Style is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 46.7
Alsatian Pork And Sausage Bake
Alsation Pork and Sausage Bake is a treat for your taste buds. This German Pork and sausage bake has much more to woo you than mere meat. Greeen cabbage and apples along with borwn sugar and grape juice seasonings make this bake truly compelling. If you don;t... - 35.7739
How To Make Generic Biryani At Home
Never tried biriyanis at home? With Bhal Dave's easy and simple biriyani cooking method, you will be allured to try it everyday. In 3 simple steps he prepares delicious biriyani in minutes. Just go ahead and try! - 76.7999
Winter Vegetable Beef Soup
Heat oil in 5-quart (5 liter) Dutch oven.
Over medium heat; add meat and brown on both sides.
Turn heat to low; add warm water, salt, and bay leaf.
Simmer covered until meat is fork tender (about 1 1/2 hours).
Remove meat and trim, discarding bone; shred meat... - 44.6001
North Beach Minestrone
In a 10-quart kettle, combine beans and water, bring to boiling, and boil for 2 minutes; remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
Then add marrow bones and beef shanks; bring to boiling, reduce heat, and simmer for 2 hours.
Remove meat and bones... - 47.3092
Arrange all of the vegetables except the sliced raw onions in a large casserole in layers, preferably in the order in which they are listed.
Saute the sliced onions in butter until golden.
Add to the onions the consomme or chicken broth, olive oil,... - 43.9677
Rinse corned beef well and put in a 10- to 12-quart pan.
Add about 6 quarts water.
Bring to a boil over high heat, and cook for 5 minutes; drain.
Repeat this step 3 or 4 times or until water has no salty taste.
To drained meat, add 3 quarts water, vinegar,... - 40.1419
Prepare soaked beans and place in a 4 to 5-quart kettle.
Pierce sausage casings in several places; add sausages and water to kettle.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 20 minutes; remove sausages and set aside.
Continue... - 45.7295
The Chef's Kitchen - Party Platters
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern uses Dietz and Watson items to make party platters. - 96.3005