- » Cabbage Pork
Cabbage Pork Recipes
Cabbage pork refers to a yummy dish which is believed to have originated in America. Cabbage pork is consumed as a soup as well as a salad dish. While the soup is one of the most loved American appetizers of all ... More »
Tasty Simmered Pork And Chinese Cabbage
Chinese Cabbage or Napa Cabbage is stir-fried with pork and simmered in a tangy sweet and sour sauce in this quick and easy recipe. Chinese Cabbage is a low calorie food, nutritious food that is a good source of vitamin C, calcium, iron and carotene. Combined... - 129.924
Stir Fried Pork And Cabbage In Spicy Miso And Sake Sauce
Stir-fried boneless pork and fresh crisp cabbage with a spicy-sweet miso-sake-ketchup sauce when served over rice makes a makes a stirring combination. 'It's a quick-fix dish when unexpected company arrives or when you just don’t feel like cooking on those... - 128.662
Pork And Chinese Cabbage Over Rice
Is Chinese food on your list of favorites? Watch the chef prepare this delectable meal with a great combination of ingredients. Surprise yor family with this dish and get a lot of appreciation for yourself. Watch the video now. - 105.304
Stewed Pork Balls With Chinese Cabbage
Stewed Pork Balls With Chinese Cabbage. The first time I had this dish at my aunts house, its flavors pleasantly surprised me. I got hold of this Stewed Pork Balls With Chinese Cabbage recipe the very same day and have been a fan of this dish for years now!... - 49.7827
Pork And Cabbage Soup
1) Remove the fat from pork and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Spray the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium-high heat.
3) Put the pork and cook until it becomes brown on all the sides. Drain the pork properly.
4) Dry... - 48.1524
Asian Pork Cabbage Salad
Cook ramen noodles according to package directions, omitting the seasoning package.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, for dressing, in a screw-top jar combine the seasoning package from the ramen noodles, the vinegar, salad oil, sugar, sesame oil, and... - 46.9635
Pork And Spiced Cabbage
Dice the pork into 1-cm (1/2-in) pieces.
Heat it gently in the uncovered pressure cooker until the fat runs out, then brown it slightly.
Remove the meat from the cooker and lightly fry the onion until transparent.
Remove the thick stalk or core from the... - 46.6297
1) Trim off all the fat from pork.
2) Cut the pork into thin strips.
3) In a bowl toss together, pork, soy sauce, sugar, pepper, cornstach and 2 table spoon of oil.
4) In a saucepan, heat oil and fry ginger for 2 minutes.
5) Add broth or... - 46.2616
Glazed Smoked Pork With Buttered Carrots And Cabbage
1. Remove wrapping from pork butt.
2. In 6-quart kettle or Dutch oven place butt and cover with water.
3. Add peppercorns, cloves and bay leaf and bring to boiling.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 2-1/4 hours (45 minutes per pound), or... - 45.4068
Pork Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1) Rinse the sauerkraut under cold running water and cover them with cold water, keeping aside for 10 to 20 minutes to reduce sourness.
2) Dry the sauerkraut by squeezing them and then keep aside.
3) Take a large saucepan and allow... - 45.3713
Pork And Cabbage Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and brown pork cubes, half at a time; drain off the excess fat.
2. Combine the tomato soup, condensed beef broth, water, shredded cabbage, chopped onion, sherry, bay leaf, salt, paprika, and pepper; boil the mixture.
3.... - 45.354
Pork Chops Cooked With Cabbage
Remove outer leaves of cabbage.
Wash, quarter, remove core, and shred cabbage into long, fine slices.
Peel onion, cut into half lengthwise, and slice into thin half-rings.
Wipe the pork chops dry and trim away all the fat except about 1/8 inch along the... - 45.3144
Cabbage And Carrot Stir Fry
1) Rinse well and thinly shred cabbage into strips, or large leaves if you wish.
2) Cut the carrots into thin slices.
3) Remove the shell from prawns and shred bacon if whole rashers are being utilized.
4) Fine mince the garlic and slice spring... - 44.7116
Polish Cabbage Soup
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on medium heat.
2) Add pork to brown evenly.
3) Stir in remaining ingredients into the pork leaving the sour cream.
4) Cover the saucepan, reduce heat to low and cook for 30 minutes by frequent stirring.
5)... - 44.5783
Lamb And Pork With Cabbage
1) In a non-stick pan, brown lamb and pork in it.
2) Transfer the meat in a slow cooker.
3) In the same pan, stream in ¼ cup of water.
4) Bring water to a boil, stirring continuously to scrape off the bits.
5) Pour the water over the... - 44.1417
Southern Style Smothered Cabbage And Pork Chops
Celebrate St.Patricks Day with your family by cooking a feast. A traditional style smothered cabbage and some pork chops are the best things to make! See this video to make this traditional dish! - 43.908
Microwaved Sausage Cabbage Soup
In 5-qt casserole combine ham bone, water, carrot, celery, onion, garlic, bay leaf, basil and pepper; cover.
Microwave at High 45 minutes, turning ham bone over after every 15 minutes.
Remove ham bone.
Stir in cabbage and sausage; cover.
Microwave at High 5... - 43.7348
Sweet And Sour Spare Ribs With Cabbage
Sweet And Sour Spareribs is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Sweet And Sour Spareribs; I am sure you would love to try this Cheese Sauce again-n-again. - 43.6954
Stir Fry Pork With Cabbage And Other Super Vegetables
Remove all fat from the pork and cut it into thin slices.
Have the vegetables ready in separate piles on a platter.
Prepare the sauce.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a small saucepan.
Saute the garlic and ginger until sizzling.
Add the broth, soy sauce, brown... - 43.4647
Cabbage Rolls With Sauerkraut And Pork
Cook cabbage leaves in small amount of boiling salted water for 3 to 4 minutes.
Drain and dry on paper towels.
Mix rice, sausage meat, onion, salt, and pepper.
Fill and roll the cabbage leaves.
Secure with toothpicks or poultry skewers.
Place half of... - 43.4488
Pork And Cabbage Dinner
1) Arrange the pork inside a slow cooker.
2) Top the pork by layering onions, parsley, and cabbage above it.
3) In a bowl, mix salt, pepper, caraway seeds, and allspice.
4) Scatter the spice mix over cabbage and pour the broth over it.
5) Close the... - 43.3056
Pork Chop And Cabbage Casserole
Trim fat from chops.
Rub chops with pepper.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chops, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
Remove chops from skillet.
Drain; pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe... - 43.2598
Baked Rice Pork And Cabbage
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Slice the pork into 1/2-inch cubes.
3) In a bowl, combine the pork cubes, rice, salt and pepper together.
4) In a large pan, cook the cabbage leaves in boiling salted water, until softened.
5) Place... - 42.9954
Pork With Cabbage Shreds
1) In a bowl, marinate the pork with sugar, salt, sherry and 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
2) Let it stand for 10 minutes.
3) In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© the cabbage for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
4) Remove the... - 42.7057
Pork With Cabbage
This Pork With Cabbage is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Pork With Cabbage with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 42.6432
Pork Chops In Red Cabbage
1) Marinate the chops in a mixture of honey, red wine, and garlic and keep aside for 2 hours.
2) Melt butter and stir fry onion for 1 minute on power.
3) Mix in cabbage, apple, and the chop marinade.
4) Cover and cook for 12 minutes on... - 42.4979
Szekely Layer Cabbage
Fry the chopped onion in 1 1/2 oz. of lard.
Mix it with the well chopped dill, then add the minced pork, salt and pepper and season with paprika and then fry slowly for 10 to 12 mins., stirring constantly.
Cut the lean bacon into small cubes.
Heat them in a... - 42.351
Pork And Cabbage Pockets
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add shortening, sugar, egg, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; knead for 6-8 minutes or until smooth and... - 42.3184
Hearty Pork And Cabbage Soup
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add pork; cook until pork is browned on all sides, stirring frequently.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from pan... - 41.8512
Spicy Chops Amd Cabbage
1) Prepare the pork chops by removing the fat.
2) On a skillet, cook the fat till oil appears on the surface. Remove the fat from the pan and sear the chops till golden brown on both sides.
3) To the skillet, add in garlic, 2 tablespoons... - 41.8233
Stir Fried Pork With Savoy Cabbage
Cut the pork into cubes or strips about 1cm/1/2in in diameter.
Toss the pork with the wine or sherry, sesame oil, soy and cornflour - don't worry too much about the lumps.
Set aside for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile shred the cabbage finely.
Heat a wok or large,... - 41.7698
Belly Pork With White Cabbage
Belly Pork With White Cabbage is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Belly Pork With White Cabbage is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 41.6169
Pork With Peanuts And Pickled Cabbage
Cut the pork into thin slices and marinate for 30 minutes.
Rinse the pickled cabbage and cut into 3-cm (1 -in) pieces.
Remove the peanut skins.
Fry the peanuts with 4 tablespoons of oil over a low heat for about 5 minutes until golden brown.
Take care they do... - 41.611
Pork Chops With Cabbage
Shred cabbage and blanche in boiling water for 5 minutes.
Saute garlic and onions in 2 tablespoons butter until soft.
Add cabbage and season well.
Cook 5 minutes.
Transfer to a bowl.
Dry pork chops and season well.
Heat oil and butter; saute... - 41.5988
Kielbasa With Apples Cabbage And Celery
1 Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, cut the kielbasa on the diagonal into scant 1/2-inch slices. Add them to the boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Drain in a colander.
3 Coarsely chop the onion.
4 In a large skillet, warm 1... - 41.1658
Chinese Cabbage Soup With Pork
Put the meat, water and salt in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Simmer for 1 hour, or until the meat is cooked and tender.
Drain the meat, reserving the cooking liquid.
Cut the meat into thin slices and mix with the cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, pepper and... - 40.8332
Loin Of Pork With Red Cabbage And Chestnuts
Ensure that the butcher has chined the loin (that is, sawn through the ribs at the spine end so that you can carve the meat easily when it is cooked).
Insert a sharp-pointed knife under some of the scoring made for crackling and insert the bay leaves, which... - 40.8025
Szekely Stuffed Cabbage
Mince the pork and mix with the cooked rice.
Season with salt and pepper and mix together well.
Cut the stems out of the sour cabbage leaves, put the pork and rice mixture into them, roll them up and fold the ends over.
Put the washed sour cabbage in the... - 40.6366
Smoked Pork Cabbage And Potato Casserole
Mix the onion and oil in an ungreased shallow 3-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with the lid, and microwave on High until glassy about 3 minutes.
Mix in the cabbage and caraway seeds, then arrange the potatoes around the edge of the casserole.
Pour in... - 40.3246
Stir Fried Pork And Preserved Mustard Cabbage
The name of the recipe "Stir Fried Pork And Preserved Mustard Cabbage" might sound complex, but this one is easy to do and tasty as well. I made this Stir Fried Pork And Preserved Mustard Cabbage for the dinner party last night and it went over really well.... - 39.6383
Pork Chops With Creamed Cabbage
Season the chops with salt and pepper.
Fry in the lard until both sides are well browned, about five minutes on each side.
Add the onion to the pan, add a bouquet garni, cover the pan and cook over low heat for 35 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a covered saucepan,... - 39.4384
Pork And Apple Cabbage Rolls
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onion and bacon and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir in apple and caraway seeds and cook for 2 minutes longer. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool.
2. Place pork, rice,... - 39.3938
Steamed Pork With Salt Cabbage
Well cover the cabbage with cold water.
Bring to the boil and boil for 2-3 minutes.
Drain, rinse in cold water, drain again and squeeze out moisture.
Add the sugar and work it well in.
Cut the pork into very thin slices.
Put them into a basin and add the... - 39.3084
Oriental Pork & Cabbage
Oriental Pork & Cabbage is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this, you will always crave for some more. - 39.1663
Pork Cabbage Soup
Put a large soup kettle on to heat and add the olive oil.
Saute the pork in the kettle until it begins to brown lightly.
Add the yellow onions and garlic and saute until they are clear.
Toss in the chopped cabbage and stir and saute, covered, until the... - 39.1371
Pork Thin Flank In Dill Cabbage
If the cabbage is too sour, first rinse in cold water.
Then put in a pan.
Wash, salt and pepper the thin flank and put in the middle of the cabbage so that it is covered all around.
Fry lightly the finely chopped onion in heated lard.
Add half the dill,... - 38.3414
Braised Pork And Cabbage Salad
1. In a large saucepan, combine the pork, yellow onion, carrot, celery and parsley. Add enough water to submerge the pork. Cover and simmer over moderately low heat for 2 1/2 hours, or until very tender. Remove from the heat and let the pork cool in its... - 38.3336
Pork Pot With Cabbage
In an earthenware pot if possible, or in an enameled-iron pan, melt the lard over low heat.
Place the salt-pork rind in the bottom of the pot.
Put in the ham shank, then the salt pork, turnips, carrots and leeks.
Add the onion and the bouquet garni.
Pour in... - 38.0848
Poached Pork With White Cabbage
Put the meat, seasoned with salt and pepper, into a saucepan.
Add the marjoram, tarragon or thyme, and the caraway seeds and anise seeds tied in a cheesecloth bag.
Pour on boiling water to cover.
When the water returns to a boil, skim, cover the pan, reduce... - 37.9656
Pork And Chinese Cabbage In Orange Sauce
1 In 1-quart saucepan, add orange juice and bring to a boil.
2 Add in cabbage, vinegar, apricot spread, and sugar.
3 Cook until the cabbage is slightly softened, stirring occasionally.
4 Pour in the dissolved arrowroot and cook stirring constantly... - 37.4941
Pork Chops With Apple, Cabbage And Cumin
1) Into a frying pan, fry the pork chops in the pork fat and then brown evenly and keep aside
2) Using a sharp knife, core the apples and slice thinly
3) Using a mandolin, slice the cabbage thinly
4) Into the skillet, add in the apple, cabbage. onion,... - 37.4802
Pork And Cabbage Salad
1. In a large saucepan in a small amount of boiling water cook cubed potatoes covered for 15 to 20 minutes until tender.
2. Draining the potatoes chill in a medium mixing bowl with cover for 4 to 24 hours.
3. In a large salad bowl combine leaf lettuce... - 36.7036
Cheesy Pork And Cabbage
Cheesy pork and cabbage is a cheese and pork soup tat can be served by itself or wih noodles. Made with cubed pork and cheddar cheese soup along with carrots and cabbage, the cheesy pork and cabbage is delightfully light and refreshing with a lingering aroma. - 36.6956
Meat In Cabbage Rolls
Pour cold water on cornflakes; drain immediately.
Separate cabbage leaves; place in boiling salted water.
Cook only until pliable; drain.
Combine cornflakes with pork, rice, onion, egg, salt and pepper.
Spoon meat mixture in each leaf; roll and tie securely... - 36.6085
Pear Braised Pork Chops With Cabbage
1. Core and peel the pear and chop it roughly. In a food processor with shredding blade, shred the pear, onion and cabbage.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the cornstarch with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Dredge the pork lightly in... - 36.461
Veal And Pork Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1. Pour about 2 inches of water into a large stovetop casserole or Dutch oven and bring to a boil over high heat. Place the cabbage in the water and partially cover the pan. Cook, turning occasionally, until the outer leaves are tender and translucent, about... - 36.2946
Cabbage Roll With Pork
Steam cabbage in small amount of water in saucepan to soften; separate leaves.
Combine pork, rice, salt and pepper.
Place small amount of pork mixture on cabbage leaf; roll up leaf.
Spread sauerkraut in Dutch oven; add layer of cabbage rolls.
Repeat layers... - 35.9241
Smoked Pork And Cabbage
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute until limp 5 minutes.
Add the cabbage, apple, and water, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until the cabbage has wilted.
Meanwhile, cook the... - 35.5439
Normandy Pork And Cabbage
Trim fat from pork; discard. Cut pork widthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Cut each apple half into 6 wedges. Set aside.
Heat wok over high heat about 1 minute or until hot. Drizzle oil into wok and heat 30 seconds. Add 1 tablespoon butter and swirl to coat... - 35.3551
Pork Chop And Cabbage Casserole
1. Remove the outside leaves of a small young cabbage, slice it fine, and boil it for 7 minutes in salted water. Drain the cabbage thoroughly, add salt and pepper and 1 cup of cream, and simmer it, covered, for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a covered iron... - 35.2763
Spicy Pork And Cabbage
Season pork chops lightly with salt and pepper and brush with kitchen bouquet; set aside.
Place cabbage, apples and onion in crock pot.
Add remaining ingredients except pork chops.
Toss together well to evenly distribute spices.
Arrange chops on top of... - 35.2082
Pork And Cabbage
Heat Freezer Pork Cubes, onion, water, paprika, bouillon, salt and pepper in Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until pork is hot, about 10 minutes.
Add cabbage, carrots and caraway seed.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered just... - 34.9724
Pork And Brown Cabbage
Divide the head of cabbage into eight parts and shred them coarsely.
Cook the sugar in a pot over low heat until caramel colored.
Add the butter and brown the cabbage in it.
If a deeper color is desired, add a little soy sauce.
Add the water, cover and steam... - 34.3101
Hearty Ham And Cabbage Chowder
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle over medium heat, saute celery, onion and garlic in oil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1-1/2 hours. - 33.6477
Singapore Pork And Cabbage
If using raw pork, brown meat; cover and cook 15 minutes.
If using leftover pork, slice and set aside while preparing vegetables.
Mix vegetables, water, and Italian dressing; cook 8 to 10 minutes.
Add meat, stir till heated.
Add soy sauce combined with... - 33.5897
Old Fashioned Pork And Cabbage Bake
Old Fashioned Pork And Cabbage Bake is a well loved pork preparation in my family. Ever since I served this dish a few Sundays ago, as the weekend nears everyone's longing for the Old Fashioned Pork And Cabbage Bake also increases. Try this wonderful pork... - 33.2912
Medallions Of Pork With Sweet-and-sour Cabbage
1. Spread the pork with mustard, wrap it loosely in plastic wrap and set refrigerate until needed.
2. Scrub the potatoes, place them in a medium-size saucepan with cold water to cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover the pan, reduce the heat... - 33.2352
Steamed Pork With Salted Cabbage
This Steamed Pork with Salted Cabbage makes a healthy pork side course for your rice or noodle main courses! Try out this delicious pork dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Steamed Pork with Salted Cabbage are welcome ! - 33.015
Celery Cabbage And Pork Soup
Wash and cut the cabbage crosswise into 1 1/2 inch strips.
Wash, peel, and cut the water chestnuts in cross sections 1/4 inch thick.
Chop the onions very fine and mix with the pork.
Add the egg yolk.
Combinethe salt, boiling water, and water chestnuts; cook... - 32.7863
Pork And Chinese Cabbage Soup
This is an easy way on how to make delicous Pork And Chinese Cabbage Soup. Chiense recipes are by themseves simple and easy-to-follow, especially this Pork And Chinese Cabbage Soup recipe. Check out this one today! - 32.7679
Pork And Cabbage Saute
In 12-inch skillet heat oil; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent.
Add pork strips, cabbage, and bamboo shoots and saute for 2 minutes.
Stir in chicken broth, soy sauce, pepper, and ginger and bring to a boil; cook, stirring constantly,... - 31.799
Pork Casserole With Caraway Cabbage
1. Cut away the rind if any and cut the meat in 1 x 1 pieces. Chop the onion.
2. Brown the butter in a heavy frying pan and add the pork. Saute until brown.
3. Cut the white cabbage into strips. Scrape and slice the carrots
4. Layer meat, cabbage, onion,... - 31.7927
Roast Pork With Cabbage And Carrots
Place pork tenderloin on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Insert a meat thermometer.
Roast in a 325° oven for % to 1 hour or till thermometer registers 170°.
Meanwhile, in a large saucepan combine cabbage, onion, carrots, water, vinegar, dillseed, salt,... - 31.7195
Honeyed Pork And Chinese Cabbage
1) Take a wok or 12 inch skillet and heat it. Add some oil to it and rotate to coat sides.
2) Put pork in the wok and cook until done.
3) Add pineapple and honey and mix well. Cook for about a minute.
4) Now add cabbage and stir fry for few... - 31.5843
Barley Soup With Pork And Cabbage
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the garlic and onion and cook over a moderate heat until softened.
2. Add the stock, the measured water, pork, carrots, cabbage and barley. Bring the mixture to the boil, then lower the heat, cover and simmer for 20... - 31.5248
Oriental Pork N Cabbage Saute
In 12-inch skillet heat oil; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent.
Add pork strips, cabbage, and bamboo shoots and saute for 2 minutes.
Stir in chicken broth, soy sauce, pepper, and ginger and bring to a boil; cook, stirring constantly,... - 31.2493
It would seem every Belgian family has a different way of making their Hutsepot. The debate centers on whether or not to add carrots, turnips, or a bay leaf. And, there is always lively discussion of whether to mash the vegetables or not. This is the way my... - 31.1167
Boiled Bacon And Cabbage
Boiled Bacon And Cabbage is an amazingly tasty dish that will definitely captivate your taste buds with its lovely flavor and texture. Try this Boiled Bacon And Cabbage recipe. Don€™t miss it. - 30.9769
Ham And Cabbage Supper
1) In a slow cooker, layer the cabbage quarters in the bottom.
2) Layer ham on top.
3) Pour water over it.
4) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours.
5) Serve hot over buns, pasta, rice, or potatoes. - 30.5499
Smoked Pork Chops With Sweet And Sour Cabbage
These Smoked Pork Chops With Sweet and Sour Cabbage are a delight. Try these smoked pork chops baked with cabbage with caraway seeds and sweet sour seasonings. Feel free to share your views about these Smoked Pork Chops With Sweet and Sour Cabbage with me. - 29.4168
Pork And Mustard Cabbage Soup
Enjoy cooking Pork And Mustard Cabbage Soup with this recipe. The Pork And Mustard Cabbage Soup is one delicious recipe you should try out. Do not wait! - 28.7657
Cabbage And Onion With Sausage
Cabbage And Onion With Sausage is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of pork sausage and veggies will surely tempt you to prepare this Cabbage And Onion With Sausage on every get together! - 28.566
Cabbage And Salt Pork
Bring milk and salt pork to a boil.
Add onions, shredded cabbage, salt, pepper and nutmeg and cook gently for 20 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Add the flour mixture to the cabbage, stirring constantly.
Cook until slightly thickened. - 28.0783
Pork Sausage Cabbage Rolls
In 2-quart casserole or bowl, crumble pork sausage; Cook, uncovered, 3 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking up with fork once.
Wrap head of cabbage in wax paper and Cook 8 minutes or until leaves are softened.
Meanwhile, add remaining ingredie - 27.8978
Pork And Cabbage Supper
In an ovenproof skillet, brown the chops in oil on both sides; remove and set aside.
To drippings, add soup and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Return chops to skillet; add cabbage.
Cover and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until meat is tender. - 27.2946
Bacon Cabbage And Noodles
In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp; set aside.
Discard all but 3 tablespoons drippings.
Add cabbage to drippings; cover and cook on low for 20 minutes or until cabbage is tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in salt, pepper, noodles and bacon.
Heat... - 26.2843
Cabbage With Pork Sausage
Melt butter in a medium skillet; add onion and saute over moderate heat until translucent.
Add cabbage and stir, making sure that cabbage is coated with butter.
Cook over moderate heat until cabbage begins to brown.
Add vinegar and sausages; cover pan, reduce... - 25.5292
Pork Hocks And Cabbage
1. Place hocks in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 20 minutes. Turn meat over. Add remaining ingredients. Recover and continue cooking on ROAST for 20 to 25 minutes
or until fork tender. Let stand,... - 25.4679
Pork Chops And Cabbage
Pork Chops And Cabbage is an irresistible side dish recipe. The Pork Chops And Cabbage is something you would never want to miss out on! - 24.4344
Ham Steaks With Sauteed Cabbage
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 1 teaspoon hot butter or margarine, cook ham steaks until browned on both sides. Remove steaks to plate as they brown.
2. In same skillet over medium heat, in 2 tablespoons hot butter or margarine (1/4 stick),... - 24.3541
Sesame Pork With Cabbage
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook pork in oil until no longer pink.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; reduce heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes or until cabbage is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. - 23.8801
Cabbage Pork Recipes By Category