- » Cabbage Parsley Coleslaw
Cabbage Parsley Coleslaw Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage parsley coleslaw recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage parsley coleslaw recipes.
Country Style Coleslaw
In top part of double boiler, combine first 7 ingredients; beat well.
Add vinegar and milk and mix well.
Cook over boiling water, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Cool and refrigerate.
At serving time mix enough dressing with cabbage to just moisten;... - 37.5158
Coleslaw With Pineapple
Mix the cabbage, carrots and onions together in a large salad bowl.
Drain the juice from the pineapple, reserving 150 ml (1/4 pint).
Cut the fruit into small pieces and add to the bowl with the raisins.
Blend the reserved pineapple juice with the mayonnaise... - 38.3092
1) In a bowl place together sour cream and egg yolks; mix well.
2) Add in lemon juice, horse radish, paprika, sugar and salt, mmix well.
3) In a salad bowl, place cabbage.
4) Stream the dressing over the cabbage and toss until it is well coated.
5)... - 39.4279
Cabbage Patch Coleslaw
Blend rest of ingredients, stirring to dissolve sugar; pour over vegetables.
Trim with sieved hard-cooked egg yolk, onion slices. - 30.7931
Cabbage Patch Coleslaw
1) In a bowl, mix the shredded cabbage, chopped parsely and carrot together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the sugar, vinegar, salad oil and salt together, blend well.
3) Pour the mixture over the vegetables and toss gently to coat.
4) Garnish with... - 36.7299
Yummy & Crunchy Coleslaw
Shred the cabbage finely; grate the carrots; peel, core and chop the apples; chop the celery and place all in a salad bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss.
Combine mayonnaise and cream together and pour over the salad.
Toss well, then cover and chill... - 39.6128
Coleslaw Salad Ring
1. Place 150 ml/1/4 pint of the stock in a small bowl, sprinkle over the gelatine.
2. Place the bowl over a saucepan filled with hot water. Stir to dissolve, remove the bowl from the heat and pour over the remaining stock. Leave to become cold.
3. Remove the... - 47.0041
1. Combine the salt, sugar, lemon, and mayonnaise in a mixing bowl and whisk together well.
2. Toss dressing with the cabbage, carrots, and parsley. Adjust seasonings to taste. The slaw will soften and the flavor will enhance overnight. - 28.9362
Basic Tangy Coleslaw
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; toss lightly.
Serve immediately. - 29.9925
1) Chop both cabbages finely removing cores.
2) Quarter apples and remove cores. Make thin slices.
3) Chop nuts.
4) In a large bowl put cabbage, add apples and chopped nuts
5) In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise and oil-and-vinegar... - 45.6928
1. In a bowl, mix together green cabbage, bell pepper, green onions and parsley
2. in a smaller bowl, combine the vinegar, sugar, water, olive oil, salt, basil, garlic powder and pepper and whisk till blended
3. Pour this over the coleslaw and toss... - 41.561
Easy recipe for light and healthy coleslaw. Bookmark the website for cutting edge tools. - 0
Early Dutch Coleslaw
This is a wonderful recipe for Early Dutch Coleslaw. You just have to make this yummy Early Dutch Coleslaw for your family. Enjoy! - 47.0772
Cabbage Walnut And Apple Slaw
1) In a bowl, mix cabbage, walnuts, apples, sea salt and ginger.
2) Transfer into a large glass bowl.
3) In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, vinegar and honey.
4) Pour the mixture over the slaw.
5) Toss lightly.
6) Chill in refrigerator.
7) Serve... - 45.9866
North Indian Coleslaw
I really liked this North Indian Coleslaw. North Indian Coleslaw is one recipe which you cannot resist making again and again. A good one! - 28.5585
Shred cabbage; you should have about 8 cups.
In a salad bowl, combine cabbage, parsley, and onions.
Cover and refrigerate if made ahead.
In a jar, combine vinegar, sugar, salt, and oil; blend well.
Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat cabbage. - 30.8679
Cabbage And Apple Slaw
In a bowl stir together the yogurt, the sour cream, and the honey, add the cabbage, the apple, the onion, the parsley, and salt and pepper to taste, and stir the salad until it is combined well. - 23.2631
1) In a large bowl, add white cabbage, pineapple and diced apple.
2) Add vinaigrette dressing and most of lemon juice and toss.
3) Add walnuts, black olives and apple slices brushed with lemon juice to decorate the salad.
4) Garnish fruit... - 39.2659
1. Combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, green pepper, parsley, and onion. Toss with cabbage, carrots, and radishes.
2. Chill before serving. - 34.1297
Backporch Cabbage Slaw
In small bowl stir together all dressing ingredients.
In large bowl layer 2 cups cabbage, 1 cup peas, 1/2 cud carrots and 1/2 cup cucumber.
Pour 1/2 cup dressing over salad.
Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Pour remaining dressing over salad.
Sprinkle with... - 40.6654
1) In a large ovenproof bowl, combine the cabbage, onion, carrot and nuts.
2) On high power, cook for 2 minutes.
3) Mix well and then cook for another 2 minutes, or until the vegetables turn slightly soft.
4) In a small cup, combine the yogurt, sauces... - 43.4141
Mayonnaise Free Fruit And Nut Slaw
1. Slice off the stem end of the cabbage end.
2. Pluck and discard the outer wilted leaves.
3. Use a long vegetable knife to halve the cabbage lengthwise and then cut into quarters.
4. Cut out and discard cores from cabbage quarters.
5. Finely... - 43.3861
Cool Coleslaw Salad
Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Add vinegar, cold water and stir in mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, and onion, blending thoroughly.
Chill until thickened.
Fold in cabbage, pimiento, and parsley. - 32.2333
Red And Green Cabbage Slaw
In salad bowl, combine green and red cabbage, onion, mayonnaise, yogurt, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
Mix well, cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours. - 33.5055
Combine cabbage, wheat germ, scallions, parsley and almonds.
Mix together yogurt, dill, mustard and salt.
Pour yogurt mixture over cabbage mixture; toss to mix.
Pack into a 1-quart mold and refrigerate.
Unmold onto serving plate.
Garnish with... - 36.9861
Turnip Carrot Cabbage Slaw
Toss vegetables together gently with a mixture of salt, pepper, and mayonnaise until vegetables are evenly coated.
Chill, covered, in refrigerator until ready - 27.4988
Sage Derby Coleslaw
Roughly chop the cheese, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Transfer the cheese to a large mixing bowl.
Chop the blanched almonds finely, using the double-bladed chopping knife, and add to the cheese.
Peel the cucumber, chop roughly in the same way and... - 42.7425
Spring Time Vegetable Slaw
This Springtime Vegetable Slaw is simply mind blowing ! A medley of fresh spring vegetables, you can try it with rice or pasta dishes ! Let me know if you've liked this Springtime Vegetable Slaw - 37.3425
1 Wash the cabbage thoroughly and remove the core; cut into small wedges.
2 Wash the carrots well and pare them; cut crosswise in half.
3 Wash the radishes and remove the stems.
4 In a food processor using a shredding disc, shred cabbage... - 45.7651
Weight Watcher's Coleslaw
Is coleslaw your favorite but you are afraid of those calories? Here's a recipe specially handcrafted for you. Watch the chef churn out this super healthy variation of coleslaw that is certainly worth giving a try. Watch it now. - 101.838
Combine the shredded cabbage, green onion, and parsley.
Stir together sugar, vinegar, salt, celery seed, and hot pepper sauce.
Pour over cabbage mixture and toss.
Cover and chill till needed. - 29.0851
Cut cabbage in wedges to fit feed tube.
Using slicing or shredding disc, process cabbage; transfer to a bowl.
Cut celery in lengths to fit feed tube, process with slicing disc, then add to cabbage.
Change to metal blade.
Peel cucumber and cut in... - 44.3802
The coleslaw vinaigrette is a cabbage and green onions salad prepared with eggs. Simple and easy to prepare, this coleslaw vinagirette is great with almost any dish of choice and healthy too. - 33.7984
Sour Cream Coleslaw
Put cabbage into a large bowl. Combine oil, vinegar, mustard and garlic and beat with a fork until thick. Add to cabbage and mix well. Top with celery, shredded peppers and shallots. Chill well. Just before leaving for the picnic, toss salad with sour cream,... - 31.1712
Combine cabbage, onion, and parsley.
Stir together vinegar, sugar, salad oil, and salt till sugar is dissolved.
Pour vinegar mixture over vegetables; toss to coat vegetables.
Cover and chill.
Separate yolk from white of one hard-cooked egg.
Cut up white; toss... - 38.2667
Make the dressing before cutting the cabbage and other ingredients so they do not become dry.
To make the dressing: Blend ingredients together.
Finely shred the cabbage by hand or with the attachment on the food processor or mixer.
Core, but do not peel the... - 41.0453
Tangy Green Coleslaw
1) Cut cabbage into fine thin strips or grate finely.
2) In a large bowl, place cabbage, dill and parsley to combine.
3) In another small bowl, combine sour cream and lemon juice to blend thoroughly.
4) Pour this dressing over cabbage... - 42.1377
Combine the cabbage with the celery, cucumber, green pepper, onions, and parsley.
You may do this ahead; cover and chill.
For the dressing combine the lemon juice, mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, sugar, pepper, and paprika; mix until smooth. - 32.1267
Put all the ingredients in a large salad bowl, turning them together to mix.
Taste and adjust the seasoning, if necessary. - 30.0385
Celery Carrot Coleslaw
Put shredded cabbage into icy cold water to chill while preparing other vegetables.
Thoroughly drain cabbage then combine with celery, carrot, onion and parsley.
Package and chill.
When ready to serve, drain any moisture from vegetables then toss with... - 29.9523
Chicken Pitas With Red Coleslaw
1. Remove the tough central spine from the cabbage leaves, then finely shred the leaves using a large sharp knife. Place the shredded cabbage in a bowl and stir in the onion, radishes, apple and lemon juice.
2. Stir the fromage frais into the shredded cabbage... - 35.1678
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
1) Into the blender, fill upto 2/3 with cabbage, onions, carrots and green pepper.
2) Cover with enough cold water.
3) Use the Chop blade. Run the blender for about 5 seconds.
4) Strain the mixture.
5) Repeat the process till all the vegetables have... - 45.6815
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to mix well.
Taste to adjust the salt.
Cover and chill for at least 2 hours to blend the flavors, stirring once or twice.
Toss well just before serving.
A nice variation is to add a small can of crushed... - 34.1994
1) Make all the arrangements in advance.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, combine vegetable soup mix along with sour cream, mayonnaise,... - 41.8423
Cut carrots into 2 x 1/8 inch (5 cm x 3 mm) strips to make about 2 cups (500 mL).
In saucepan of boiling water, cook carrots and cauliflower for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender crisp.
Drain and cool under cold water; drain again and pat dry.
In large bowl,... - 37.8718
I don't know where exactly the secret to this Fancy Coleslaw lies. Fancy Coleslaw tastes soo superb that I have been trying to find it out Let me know if you discover it! - 33.2912
1) In a bowl, add the sour cream, lemon juice, vinegar, mayonnaise, celery salt, mustard, Tabasco, salt and pepper to taste, mix thoroughly.
2) In a large bowl, combine the parsley, cabbage, carrots, and green pepper together.
3) Gradually stir the... - 41.2678
Mexican Coleslaw Salad
Take a medium sized sauce pan and sprinkle the unflavored gelatin over cold water; let stand 1 minute.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 5 minutes.
In large bowl, with wire whisk or rotary beater, thoroughly blend gelatin... - 36.8706
Grilled Sockeye Salmon Burger With Fresh Dill Coleslaw
1. Add the sockeye salmon, eggs, lemon juice, salt, pepper and panko bread crumbs into a food processor and process well.
2. Form patties out of the mix. Slice the italian bread and brush with melted butter.
3. On a hot grill, lay out the salmon patty... - 111.345
Apple Pineapple Coleslaw
1) Take a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients except a few apple slices and parsley to it.
2) Mix well and toss the ingredients gently so that the mayonnaise coats them uniformly.
3) Place the coleslaw in a bowl and garnish with parsley... - 37.3305
Cheese Medley Coleslaw
Place the vegetables and cheeses in a serving bowl and mix together.
Combine the yogurt and mayonnaise with salt and pepper to taste.
Pour over the salad and toss well.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 32.1731
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until evenly blended.
Combine the salad ingredients in a large salad bowl.
Pour dressing over salad; toss well. - 35.6083
Carrot And Cashew Nut Coleslaw
1. Preheat the oven or broiler on moderate.
2. On a baking sheet, spread the cashews in a single layer.
3. Place in the preheated oven or under the boiler and roast the nuts, sautÃ©ing them occasionally to allow even browning.
4. When... - 46.5948
Thinly slice or shred cabbage; place in an 8-qt.
Add 2 tablespoons vinegar.
Cover and cook over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until cabbage is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Add onion, apples, sugar, mustard and remaining vinegar.
Cook,... - 40.2278
1. In a large salad bowl, toss together the cabbage, turnip, carrots, radishes, red onion, parsley and dill.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, black pepper, white pepper, hot pepper and salt. Add the dressing to the slaw and... - 34.4435
In a 5 cup (1.25 L) saucepan, bring dressing ingredients to a boil.
Simmer 1 minute.
Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
In a salad bowl, mix vegetables and parsley.
Pour dressing over cole slaw. - 35.2647
Party Peach Slaw
Combine cabbage, peaches, and onion in a large bowl, cover and chill.
Combine sugar, mustard, and salt in a small bowl.
Add 1/4 cup oil, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Add vinegar alternately with remaining 1/4 cup oil, beat... - 37.5894
Cole Slaw Vinaigrette With Herbs
Place the cabbage in a large salad bowl and sprinkle with green pepper, caraway seeds, parsley and onion.
Combine the remaining ingredients and beat well with a fork.
Add more oil or vinegar according to taste.
Pour the oil over the cabbage and toss it... - 33.779
Spring Time Vegetable Slaw
Combine cabbage, carrots, broccoli, tomatoes, celery and cucumber in salad bowl.
Whisk together remaining ingredients for dressing.
Toss salad with dressing. - 34.7778
Spring Time Vegetable Slaw
1. In a salad bowl combine cabbage, carrots, broccoli, tomatoes, celery and cucumber.
2. Whisk together remaining ingredients for dressing.
3. Toss salad with dressing. - 40.5481
1. Add the oil and seasoning to cabbage and keep in the fridge for 2 hours.
2. In a bowl mix all the dressing ingredients together.
3. In a salad bowl add cabbage, apples, grapes and cucumber, pour the dressing and toss well.( Tear the endive and mix... - 39.5999
Cashew Vegetable Slaw
Press zucchini between paper towels until barely moist.
Combine zucchini and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Combine oil and whipping cream in a small bowl.
Beat at high speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Add vinegar, mustard, and salt;... - 40.6247
Spicy Cabbage Sambharo
Looking for a spicy Indian cabbage recipe? Then this yummy Gujarati take on the traditional coleslaw called cabbage sambharo is sure to appease your ticker and tongue. Splattered with yummy spicy dressing, this dish can be relished with rotis. - 103.574
Creamy Cole Slaw
In a large bowl, whisk mayonnaise, sour cream, onion, parsley, mustard, celery seed, salt and pepper.
Add red and green cabbage and carrots.
Toss until well mixed.
Can be made ahead of time.
Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours. - 35.9127
Super Salmon Slaw
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the salmon, onion and parsley.
2. Mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice and capers, and toss with the salmon mixture.
3. Combine the remaining ingredients in a salad bowl.
4. Add the salmon mixture, and toss until cabbage is well coated... - 35.0763
Peppery Barley Slaw
1. In a cooking pot boil water.
2. Combine barley and lower the heat. Cover pot and simmer for 50 minutes.
3. In a mesh colander place the ingredients and rinse in cool water. Once rinsed, drain excess water.
4. Slice cabbage into thin slices.
5. Add... - 48.819
Picnic Slaw is an assortment of fresh vegetables with the deliciously pungent cabbage as its main feature. With a lemony mayonnaise and buttermilk dressing this slaw is the prefect accompaniment for a meal in the wilderness. Include this Picnic Slaw in your... - 41.3705
1 Dissolve instant beef broth in boiling water in a large saucepan. Add coleslaw vegetables or cabbage, celery, parsley, onion, tomatoes, bay leaf, oregano, salt and pepper.
2 Cover; simmer until vegetables are tender and flavors are blended, about 15 minutes. - 32.2239
Sausage And Bacon Skewers
Cut the gammon into 2 cm (3/4 in) cubes after discarding the rind.
Drain the peaches and cut each piece in half.
Arrange the gammon, pieces of peach, chipolatas, bay leaves and onions on 4 long skewers.
Cook under a moderate grill for about 15 minutes,... - 38.1473
Tuna Tomato Favorite
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Slice a 1/2-inch thick piece from the stem end of the tomatoes. Scoop out the centre pulp, leaving just a tomato shell. Overturn the tomatoes and let drain. Refrigerate.
3) Slice up the centre pulp of one tomato.... - 44.0628