- » Cabbage Meat Loaf
Cabbage Meat Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage meat loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage meat loaf recipes.
Chinese Cabbage And Meat Loaf
Chinese Cabbage And Meat Loaf is popular all over the world. The sour cream and cumin powder really gives the Chinese Cabbage And Meat Loaf a mouth watering taste. - 46.5972
Lamb Meat Loaf On A Bed Of Cabbage
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a skillet, over moderate heat, heat oil and stir-fry onion, celery, and garlic in it for about 4 minutes and then allow to cool slightly.
3) Take a bowl and combine together... - 42.7042
You May Also Like!
Ripe Olive Meat Loaf
Are you looking for a yummmm Ripe Olive Meat Loaf recipe? Then you are in luck! Ripe Olive Meat Loaf as a Side Dish never fails to impress. A delicious Ripe Olive Meat Loaf gets its taste from meatloaf. Don't think much before including Ripe Olive Meat Loaf... - 45.5216
Ripe Olive Meat Loaf
This Ripe Olive Meat Loaf has become a hit my with my family, I can guarantee that it will be the same with your family too. Made with Beef, Ripe Olive Meat Loaf is a mouth-watering dish. This compelling Ripe Olive Meat Loaf is the Main Dish of choice for a... - 44.7723
Low Calorie Meat Loaf
Thoroughly combine all ingredients.
Shape into round loaf place accessory meat rack in crock pot.
Place meat loaf on rack.
Cover and cook on high setting for 4 to 6 hours. - 30.3329
Meat Loaf With Browned Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. Spray a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan with nonstick vegetable spray, or lightly oil. Line crosswise with a sheet of aluminum foil (the ends don't need lining) so it extends an inch upward along the two long sides. Lightly spray the... - 32.5277
Savoy And Turkey Loaf
1. Plunge the head of cabbage into a large pot of boiling salted water. Cover and cook for 8 minutes, or until wilted. Drain well.
2. Heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the onion and celery until tender but not browned. Turn into a large bowl.
3. To... - 33.5918
Corned Beef And Cabbage Hash
Simple yet tasting great this Corned Beef And Cabbage Hash is excellent to accompany any of your main course. Prepared in just about 30 min, this Corned Beef And Cabbage Hash is also a very quick recipe to whip up in no time. So why wait, give it a try! - 44.94
Beef Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
To remove leaves from cabbage, place whole cabbage in microwave oven.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until outer leaves peel off easily.
Save remaining cabbage for soups or salads.
With a sharp knife, cut hard cores from softened leaves.
Combine ground... - 39.2271
Corned Beef And Cabbage Casserole
Pour boiling water over cabbage and let stand 5 minutes; drain thoroughly.
Heat the next three ingredients together, then stir in a smooth mixture of the butter and flour.
Whisk until thickened and smooth.
Fold in corned beef and cabbage.
Spread in a greased... - 37.6507
Blanch the cabbage leaves in boiling, salted water for 1 minute.
Drain well and use to line the base and sides of a 1 -kg/2-lb loaf tin, reserving one leaf for the top.
Mince the meat, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Add the remaining ingredients and... - 37.1462
Glazed Ham Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In large bowl, combine milk, egg, catsup, mustard and pepper and beat until well blended.
3. Stir in bread crumbs and let mixture stand several minutes.
4. Mix well adding ham, veal, onion and parsley.
5. In... - 46.0154