- » Cabbage Ham Bean
Cabbage Ham Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage ham bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage ham bean recipes.
Vegetable Bean Soup With Ham
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven combine beans and 4 cups of the water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. (Or, soak the beans in water overnight in a covered pan.)
Drain and rinse... - 43.2248
Bean And Cabbage Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine cabbage, onion, carrots, celery, and water.
Add navy beans, ham, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
Mix... - 39.555
White Bean And Cabbage Soup
ln a large saucepan over moderately high heat, bring the beans, ham hocks, water, and cheesecloth bag to a boil.
Cover, reduce the heat to low, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil for 1 minute in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat.
Add the... - 41.5528
The much talked about spanish Escudella is famous as a winter stew-soup. There's a whole combination of meat, ribs, cabbage and most importantly the garbanzo beans. Escudella is often prepared as a Christmas appetizer with french bread for serving. The... - 49.056
1 In a kettle or a roasting pan, combine ham hocks and chicken; add just enough water to cover. Heat to boiling; cover and simmer for1 1/2 hours, or until chicken is tender; remove from the kettle. Continue cooking the ham hocks for 1 hour, or until... - 43.1528
Glazed Virginia Ham
If the ham is too long for a home size kettle, have the shank end cut off.
Scrub the ham thoroughly with a brush, cover it with water and let it stand twelve to eighteen hours.
Scrub the ham again and cover with fresh water.
Cover the kettle and bring to a... - 36.2473
French Cabbage Soup
Place potatoes and bacon in deep kettle.
Bring to boil.
Add all other ingredients except beans and salt.
Simmer, covered, 2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Remove meat; slice into serving pieces.
Skim off excess fat from soup.
Return meat to... - 44.9098
Sausage And Cabbage Soup With Sun-dried Tomato Rouille
To Make Soup: In an 8-quart Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat, heat olive oil.
Saute ham and sausage until browned, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add onions, garlic, turnips, and cabbage and saute, stirring occasionally, until soft, about... - 41.6086
The Chef's Kitchen-ham Stir Fry
Make a healthy and delicious meal with this fantastic video that is a great to watch. The chef here prepares smoked ham and vegetable stir fry with noodles . The video shares some great tips and slicing techniques that would surely impress you. Try out and... - 118.145
Oriental Shrimp Ham
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© onion, until it becomes soft.
3. Add garlic, and ham to it.
4. SautÃ© it again for 3 minutes.
5. Then, add beans sprouts and sautÃ© it for about 3 to 4 minutes,... - 43.8944
Garbanzo Bean Soup
Heat water and beans to boiling in Dutch oven; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add ham shank, onion, garlic, bouillon, salt, pepper and red pepper to beans.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until beans are almost... - 40.8011
1) In large saucepan, add all the ingredients except the garbanzo beans.
2) Simmer covered for an hour.
3) Stir in the undrained garbanzo beans.
4) Cover and cook for further 10-15 .
5) Serve immediately on a... - 37.6433
1. In a saucepan combine together cabbage, carrot, potato, ham, onion.
2. Cover and simmer for 1 hour or till vegetables are tender.
3. Add un-drained beans; cover and cook for another 15 minutes.
4. Add more water, if needed.
5. Ladle stew... - 39.076
Chicken And Ham Burgoo
Combine chicken and ham hocks in a kettle or roasting pan; add just enough water to cover.
Heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until chicken is tender; remove from kettle.
Continue cooking ham hocks 1 hour, or until tender; remove from kettle.
Let... - 43.2663
Chicken & Ham Soup With Crunchy Vegetables
1. Combine chicken and ham hocks in a kettle or roasting pan; add just enough water to cover. Heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until chicken is tender; remove from kettle. Continue cooking ham hocks 1 hour, or until tender; remove from... - 31.4628
Five Star Soup
1 Pick over beans, rinse and place in a large bowl. Pour the boiling water over; cover; let stand 1 hour.
2 Trim several small pieces of fat from ham; melt in a kettle or Dutch oven. Stir in cabbage, carrots, onion, celery and garlic; sauté slowly, stirri - 29.6239
Bean And Sausage Soup
Cover beans with water; soak overnight.
Combine beans with remaining ingredients in large pot; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 4 to 6 hours or until beans and vegetables are tender.
Remove sausage; skin and dice.
Return to soup.
Chill... - 39.4624
1. Take a bowl and add beans and peas into it and pour enough to cover it. Allow the beans and peas to soak overnight or quickly soak it and drain the water.
2. Take a deep kettle and add peas, beans, and water.
3. Tuck cloves into... - 45.4812
Spanish Bean Soup
Soak beans in soda water overnight.
Cover ham with water and add drained beans.
Start cooking slowly, add remaining ingredients and simmer till of soup consistency. - 35.9325
Soak beans in water overnight.
Bring beans and liquid, pork rump, garlic, and herbs to a boil in a large heavy soup kettle or Dutch oven.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 1 1/2 hours.
Add potatoes and cook another 30 minutes.
Finally, add cabbage and... - 43.8153
Puchero - Spanish Meat And Bean Stew
1. In a dish, combine beans and water to cover and soak overnight or quick-soak.
2. Do not drain.
3. In a large pan, melt butter.
4. Brown ham and pork in butter for 10 minutes.
5. Add hot water, lemon juice, and pepper.
6. Simmer 1... - 44.789
Cranberry Bean Minestrone
1. Take a bowl and add beans and pour lots of water over it and soak them overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain.
2. Boil the stock, stir in water, beans and cook over low heat for 2 hours or until beans are mashed.
3. Take out... - 45.6205
Tuscan Bean Soup
Tuscan Bean Soup tastes good. Tuscan Bean Soup is easy to make recipe. Olive oil adds up the taste of Tuscan Bean Soup. - 47.8873
German Pork And Bean Casserole
Cover the beans with cold water and soak for 3 to 4 hours.
Remove the rind and bones from the pork belly and cut into 5 cm/2 inch pieces.
Cut the gammon steak and frankfurters into 2 cm/1 inch slices.
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
Heat the... - 40.9294
Galician Broth is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Galician Broth, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 38.9482
Peasant Vegetable Soup
Sort through the beans and discard any pebbles you may find.
Soak the beans overnight in water that covers them by 3 inches.
Melt the bacon fat or butter in a heavy soup pot.
Add onions, leeks, celery and carrots and cook, covered, over low heat until... - 42.4629
1. Take a large skillet and heat some oil in it. Stir in cabbage, onion and potatoes and fry until the cabbage gets wilted.
2. Stir in ham, tomatoes, salt and pepper along with stock and boil on low heat for about half an hour.
3. Stir in parsley,... - 37.7516
Garbanzo Chorizo Soup
1. Take a large kettle, and add ham shanks, water, onions, bay leaf and beef bouillon cubes and cook over low heat for about 1 ½ hours until the meat turns soft.
2. Spoon out the ham shank.
3. Cut the meat into manageable pieces and stir into soup.... - 45.7086
Spanish Stew is a mouth watering main course meal recipe. An easy to prepare stew wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 36.9736
Sopa De Judias Blancos White
Tie garlic, onion and ham hock in cheesecloth for easy removal.
Combine with beans, water and salt.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1-1/2 hours, or until beans are almost tender.
Tie cabbage, carrot and celery in cheesecloth and add to... - 40.6734
Minestrone Genoa Style
1. In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, carrots, and celery and cook 5 minutes, or until vegetables are softened. Add water and bring to a boil. Add tomatoes and ham hock. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 30 minutes. Add... - 30.4702
Place the bacon in a large saucepan with the ham, if included, the cabbage, one can of haricot beans with their liquid and the water or stock.
(If you are using a stock cube, dilute to twice the recommended amount or the soup will be too salty.) Bring the... - 42.8294
African Chicken And Rice Casserole
Heat chicken, tomatoes (with liquid), water, 2 teaspoons salt and the pepper to boiling in 5-quart Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Stir in rice, ham, cinnamon and red pepper.
Add chicken, cabbage, green beans and... - 40.996
Hakka Noodles Non Veg
1. Cut chicken and ham into strips.
2. Peel carrot and slice into long strips.
3. Cut capsicum into strips.
4. Finely shred cabbage.
5. Boil noodles in salted water till tender-crisp.
6. Drain noodles and toss with a little oil to... - 46.3747
Mix salt in flour.
Place in deep bowl.
Pour in boiling water.
Stir quickly until all flour is dampened.
Place dough on pastry board and knead until smooth.
Add more hot water or flour if necessary to make a stiff dough.
Roll out 1 inch thick.
Cut into 2-inch... - 44.3232
Sort and rinse beans; place in a 4-quart pot.
Add water to a level 3 inches above beans.
Bring beans and water to a boil.
Boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Drain beans, discarding water.
Return beans to pot.
Add 2 quarts water,... - 45.0281
Caldo Gallego I
Pout 7 cups cold water over the beans, ham, and bacon in an earthenware pot.
Cover and just barely simmer for 2 1/2 hours.
Add the sliced onion and the cabbage, turnips, and turnip tops, all chopped in fairly large pieces.
Mix, but stir as little as possible... - 37.5085
In large saucepan or soup pot, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 3 minutes or until softened.
Add ham, carrots, celery and zucchini; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
Add stock and tomatoes; bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer,... - 44.3896
Minestrone Genoa Style
In a 6- to 8-quart pan, combine water, ham, chicken, and prosciutto.
Bring to a boil; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 2 hours.
Pour broth through a strainer, discarding meat and bones.
Skim (or lift off) and discard fat from broth.
Bring to a... - 42.9972
Minestrone, Genoa Style
Minestrone, Genoa Style is a thick Italian soup. Minestrone, Genoa Style gets its taste from ham mixed with chicken and pasta. Minestrone, Genoa Style is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 44.3802
Put the ham bone into a large saucepan with the onion, carrots, celery, cabbage, leek and beef broth.
Drain the haricot beans, then add to the pan with salt and pepper to taste.
Bring the soup to the boil and remove any scum that rises to the surface.
Cover... - 35.7538
Escudella De Pages
Rinse the beans in cold water and tie the bones in cheesecloth.
Put both with the chicken, sausage, and ham in a pot or casserole with 8 cups of cold water and salt.
Bring to a boil, reduce flame, and cook gently, covered, about 2 hours or until beans are... - 42.9
Soak the dried beans in water to cover for 2 to 3 hours, then drain.
Fry the bacon, ham, sausage and onions together until slightly browned.
Add the tomatoes, rice, soaked beans, celery and beef stock and simmer until the beans are tender, skimming off the... - 41.9238
Caldo Gallego Ii
Put the ham, veal, bacon, pork sausage, and stewing chicken in an earthenware pot, cover with cold water, put on lid, season, and simmer as slowly as possible for 4 hours.
An hour after putting on the meat, place the white beans in a second pot, pour in cold... - 44.1433
Pork Pot From Champagne
Put the soaked beans into a large saucepan and cover them generously with cold water.
Bring to a boil over medium heat and boil for 10 minutes.
Then skim and put in the salt pork, the ham and the root vegetables.
Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 30... - 43.6273
1. Soak the garbanzos over night.
2. Drain well.
3. In a muslin bag put all the garbanzos. Put the bag in a pot along with 6 ingredients.
4. Add water to cover.
5. Boil and then simmer for 5 hours on low heat.
6. Add chorizo.
7. Take... - 49.3768
Puebla Salad Platter
1. Take a large bowl and add red and white beans, onion, corn and red and green peppers.
2. Spoon lime juice and vegetable oil, sprinkle salt, sugar, basil, and cumin seeds; mix it with tossing. Chill for about 4 hours to season.
3. Prepare pepper... - 41.363
Put the beans into a bowl, cover with cold water and leave to soak overnight.
Drain the beans and put them into a pan with the stock.
Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Chop the bacon and heat the pieces in a small pan until the fat runs and the... - 39.4138
Fresh Vegetable Salads
These Fresh Vegetable Salads taste yummy with your rice and noodle dishes ! Try these Fresh Vegetable Salads with your favorite dishes and tell me if you like them ! - 29.3867
Olla Podrida has a luscious taste. Olla Podrida gets its taste from beef mixed with mutton, ham and chicken. Olla Podrida is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 46.3475
Prepare Chicken Broth.
Heat oil in a large saucepan.
Add parsley and garlic.
Saute over medium heat.
Before garlic changes color, add pancetta.
Saute until lightly browned.
Stir in cabbage.
Cover and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Add remaining vegetables to... - 43.5809
Soak beans or peas overnight in water drain, and cook in 2 qts water with ham bone until tender.
Fry garlic and onion in olive oil until tender but not brown add to soup.
Add rest of the ingredients except macaroni and cook until vegetables are tender.
Add... - 34.995
1 Melt the pork fat in a large pan, add the diced bacon, chopped onion and shredded leek and cook gently for 5 minutes.
2 Add the water and bring to the boil. Add the carrot, turnip, potato, celery, cabbage and tomatoes. Cook for a further 25 minutes.
3 Add... - 38.691
American Chicken Chop Suey
American Chicken Chopsuey! This delicious fried noodle dish is such a delight to prepare and serve! Trust me the American Chicken Chopsuey offers a palette of wonderful flavors and textures that you will never get tired of. Try it! - 48.4727
1. In a bowl soak garbanzos overnight.
2. Drain well.
3. In a large kettle put the next 7 ingredients.
4. Cover with water.
5. Cook over medium heat for 3 hours.
6. Mix the remaining ingredients.
7. Add saffron and little water in the... - 48.0529
Eggs Foo Young
1. Take a small saucepan, add all the ingredients and on medium heat, stir and heat the ingredients to thicken slightly. Keep aside the sauce to retain the warmth till used.
2. Prepare a mixture of egg with meat, soy sauce and vegetables.
3. Take a 4... - 39.8896
Japanese Style Pizza
Prepare Okonomiyaki Sauce.
In a large bowl, combine cake flour, water, salt and baking powder.
Divide batter among 6 medium-size deep bowls.
Arrange eggs, cabbage and green onions on table for cooking.
Each guest receives a bowl of batter.
Stir 1 egg into... - 41.2693