- » Cabbage Cutlet
Cabbage Cutlet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage cutlet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage cutlet recipes.
1. Chop cabbage finely.
2. Boil potatoes and mash them.
3. Chop onions, green chillies and coriander.
4. Roast them (except coriander) to a light brown colour.
5. Add potatoes to the cabbage mixture and make it to a fine dough.
6. Make small equal balls with... - 42.279
You May Also Like!
Vegetable Cutlets By Tarla Dalal
Vegetable cutlets, a great combination of vegetables and spices. . . It can be kept inside a burger bun or eaten as it is with tomato ketchup. . . - 0
Cheesy Corn And Vegetable Cutlets (toddler) By Tarla Dalal
These are great to tempt the tummy of children with a less predictable palate or a smaller appetite. For more baby friendly appeal, roll the cutlets in fancy shapes and sizes. Serve them as a snack with your child's favorite sauce or sweet chutney, or make a... - 0
Deep Fried Pork Cutlets
Season the cutlets with salt and pepper, and coat them thinly and evenly with the flour, shaking off any excess.
Dip the meat in the egg, then in the bread crumbs, coating the surfaces evenly.
Heat the oil to 325° to 335° F. [160° to 170° C] and fry the... - 42.3778
For your loved one, this Valentine Day, why don’t you try making the love heart cutlet. It has the right mix of love and spices - 94.4386
1. Mash the potatoes very well.
2. Crumble the cheese well.
3. Soak the bread slices in water for 2 minutes and then squeeze out the water.
4. Mix the potatoes, cheese, coriander, chillies, cabbage, onions and bread slices very well and add salt.
5. Shape... - 44.4362
A classic Japanese dish that is synonymous with panko is tonkatsu – thin slices of pork that is coated in panko and fried until golden. While I often order tonkatsu when I eat out, it is extremely easy to make at home. It only requires five ingredients... - 137.583
1. Finely chop all the vegetables and boil them. Grind to powder all the spices.
2. Saute thinly sliced onion.
3. Stir in ground spices and allow it to turn deep red. Add boiled vegetables & mix it thoroughly.
4. Add salt, sugar, haldi, dhania-jeera powder... - 42.1307
Healthy Pan-fried Minced Cutlet (menchi Katsu)
Menchi Katsu" is minced cutlet. It is kind of croquette, made from the mixture of ground meat (beef or pork, or both) and minced cabbage, breaded and deep-fried. Certainly my darling's favorite food, but it is high in calories!!! Therefore, I came up with... - 101.464
Indian Style Aloo Cutlet
It's a fully desi version of potato cutlets. There are medium spicy, a great option to serve as n evening snack with a dip and a cup of hot tea. - 0
Pork Cutlet Sandwich(katsu Sando)
For picky family members who don’t like rice, this is a great way to complete your meal. This pork cutlet sandwich take ten minutes to prepare. - 91.3759