- » Cabbage Curry
Cabbage Curry Recipes
Cabbage curry is a hot and spicy preparation of Indian origin. It is relished across the Indian subcontinent with the preparation method varying slightly from region to region. The nutritious curry is also part of ... More »
Cabbage Kofta Curry
If you are a fan of Indian curries, then Cabbage Kofta Curry would be a big treat anytime. It is deep fried cabbage dumplings in spicy gravy. The video has a detail recipe with ingredients and a demo of the complete cooking process. And Chef Manjula explains... - 98.5389
Corned Beef With Cabbage And Coconut Milk
A really different kind of curried beef cooked in coconut milk and cabbage! Just as it is said in the video, one of the so-called wacky dishes from chef's kitchen. This will make an excellent addition to any dinner or lunch party. Watch the video and get... - 92.6012
2 Quick Lunch Dishes For Lunch
How about a quick lunch, made at home? Bhal Dave has expertise in cooking simple yet delicious food. This time it’s a quick lunch from him - curried green cabbage and rice dish. Cook this nutritious and delicious menu in minutes. - 68.6191
Savory Beef And Cabbage
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a 2 quart casserole and combine together onion, beef and garlic powder in it.
3) Bake the mixture for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally to break up meat mixture.
4) Drain off excess fat.
5) Reduce... - 50.6627
Cabbage Kofta Curry
Would you like to try Cabbage Kofta Curry at home? This Cabbage Kofta Curry recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. This is a traditional recipe from Mughlai Cuisine. Cabbage Kofta Curry is a very delicious Indian curry . It is included as a... - 49.0713
Burmese White Cabbage And Noodle Curry
1) In a food processor, place the white cabbage to shred. Else finely slice with hand.
2) In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil.
3) Add garlic to stir-fry for 1 minute.
4) Add sesame seeds and turmeric and stir-fry for 1 minute.
5) Add... - 49.0572
Roast Partridge With Young Cabbage
Take the legs from each partridge and divide them into two.
Chop off the claws if they are still attached.
Cut the backs off the birds but leave the wings.
The separated breasts will look like two plump, winged hearts.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and 2... - 46.1129
Cabbage Kofta Curry
This Cabbage Kofta Curry tastes incredible ! Deep fried cabbage balls in irressitible spicy rich creamy nut and yogurt gravy is a temptation that I cook within minutes of the thought ! I recommend this Cabbage Kofta Curry with rice and more with Indian... - 46.0797
Cabbage And Linguine
Prepare linguine as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
Drain and place in medium mixing bowl.
Place margarine in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 20 to 30 seconds, or until margarine melts.
Stir in flour and... - 45.752
Dry Cabbage Curry
Dry Cabbage Curry has a great taste. Dry Cabbage Curry gets its taste from vegetable mixed with chili powder and flavored with cardamoms. Dry Cabbage Curry is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 45.3222
Italian Sausage With Carrot Fennel And Cabbage
1) Take a frying pan and brown the chopped sausage in it.
2) Add the garlic and wine and boil until the amount is reduced.
3) Remove the sausage and put it in a plate.
4) Add the onion and carrot to it and brown them, adding a tablespoon of oil if... - 45.3037
Lemony Cabbage Slaw With Curry
This Lemony Cabbage Slaw with Curry often features in my lunch menu. The bell pepper and curry powder seasonings gives this slaw the special flavors that make it taste truly out of this world. Enjoy this Lemony Cabbage Slaw with Curry with pasta or with any... - 44.874
Sweet Sour Cabbage
1) Take a skillet and cook bacon in it. Remove from heat and crumble.
2) In the same skillet cook onions in the bacon drippings.
3) Stir in vinegar, sugar, pepper, salt and broth. Also, add apple and bay leaf.
4) Bring the ingredients to a boil and... - 44.1748
Spiced Red Cabbage
In 2-quart casserole, blend apple juice, sugar, vinegar, salt, cinnamon and cloves.
Add remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 8 to 12 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring twice.
Let stand, covered, for 3 minutes. - 43.4324
Tangy Cabbage And Corn
1) Take a large saucepan and combine together salt, sugar, pepper, dry mustard and vinegar. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Add cabbage and mix nicely. Bring the mixture a boil again.
3) Cover and simmer for about 10 minutes or until cabbage turns... - 42.9928
1. Core the center of cabbage and cut in 1-inch-wide wedges. Cut each wedge in 1-inch lengths.
2. Follow cooking directions to cook cabbage; drain and keep aside.
3. In a 10-inch frying pan melt butter, stir in curry powder, sugar, and... - 41.161
Corned Beef And Cabbage
5 to 6 hours before serving: Place brisket in large deep kettle; cover with water.
Add onion slices, studded with cloves, peppercorns, bay leaf, rosemary, garlic, pepper rings, celery and carrot.
Simmer 5 to 6 hours, or until brisket is fork-tender.
Wash... - 40.0609
This easy to prepare cabbage curry is made with mixed vegetables and flavored with added coconut. Luscious and savory with garlic and onions for flavor, the cabbage curry can be served over rice, noodles or spaghetti for a great meal with an Indian twist to... - 38.9767
Bacon Curry Slaw
1. In a bowl add cabbage.
2. Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, pepper, curry powder, and sugar until blended.
3. Pour dressing over cabbage and mix to coat thoroughly.
4. Crumble bacon over slaw and mix gently.
5. Serve immediately, or cover and... - 37.3677
1) In a baking dish, heat butter on high power for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
2) Brush cabbage with the melted butter and place in the same dish, with wide ranges facing the rim.
3) Sprinkle caraway seeds and water on the cabbage and cover the... - 37.2585
Peanut And Cabbage Curry
In heavy skillet, saute onions, garlic, peanuts and spices together in oil until onions are tender.
Add potatoes, saute for 2 minutes or so, then add mushrooms and tomatoes and finally the cabbage.
Stir vegetables to coat them with spice mixture, add tomato... - 35.8784
Cut cabbage head in quarters, remove core and slice as thin as possible with a sharp knife.
Saute onions and spices in oil, starting with a small amount and adding more oil as you need it.
Add cabbage and toss lightly in skillet until tender.
Salt to taste. - 35.6515
These Cabbage Koftas are a temptation ! When teamed with rice they taste excellent. Try out these cabbage koftas and let me know if you like them. - 33.3752
Classic Curried Cabbage
This curried cabbage recipe is a flavorful vegetable curry. Prepared with added yellow onions, this simple curry goes great with rice, pulaos and indian flatbreads too. - 32.1309
Reserve liquid from the mushrooms for use in cooking.
Combine all the ingredients, mix thoroughly, and stuff cabbage leaves as in the basic recipe.
Add a little water or bouillon to mushroom liquid and use in simmering. - 31.6086
Band Gobi Kofta Curry
This is a curry made with band gobi koftas, instead of commonly made ghiya koftas. A batter of chopped cabbage and gram flour is prepared and spoonfuls of this batter are dropped into hot oil in the kadai and deep fried. These deep fried dumplings are then... - 0
Cabbage Curry Recipes By Category