- » Cabbage Coleslaw With Asian Dressing
Cabbage Coleslaw With Asian Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage coleslaw with asian dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage coleslaw with asian dressing recipes.
Coleslaw With Sour Cream Dressing
Combine dry ingredients; add vinegar, slowly stirring to make paste.
Add cream and lemon juice; stir to blend.
Refrigerate dressing and cabbage until ready to serve.
Will serve 28 to 32. - 33.837
You May Also Like!
Asian Style Spicy Coleslaw
1. In a medium bowl, whisk the peanut butter with the lime juice, fish sauce, water, sugar, garlic and Sriracha.
2. In a large bowl, toss the sliced napa and red cabbages with the carrots, peppers, cilantro and mint. Toss the coleslaw with the peanut dressing... - 29.6692
Crunchy Daikon Sprout Asian Slaw
Southerners love cole slaw. It's a salad that just goes so well with grilled fish, barbecued meats, fried chicken, burgers and just about any kind of food. But if you are bored with the high calorie mayonnaise based cole slaw that gets soggy and limp, this... - 96.9291
Asian Style Apple Jicama Coleslaw
I love the Asian flavors of this coleslaw. I must say that jicama and apple is a great combination and gives this slaw a wonderful crunchy texture. I made this slaw to serve with spicy asian style burgers and my family loved it. It’s a healthy salad with... - 145.792
1) Mix all the ingredients of the sesame dressing to make the dressing.
2) To make the Asian coleslaw salad, toss the ingredients together.
3) Drizzle the sesame dressing.
4) Mix again.
6) Serve the Asian Coleslaw salad for... - 43.7803
1. Using a rinder, Japanese grater or sharp knife, cut daikon and carrot into long thin strips. Place in a large bowl. Add Chinese and red cabbages, green onions, snow peas, spinach, raisins and nuts. Toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place sesame seeds... - 35.2834
1) In a large serving bowl, mix the shredded carrots and cabbage together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the sugar, mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
3) Refrigerate until serving time.
4) When ready to serve, pour the dressing... - 38.5803
Ginger Duck And Cabbage Salad
Whip a Vietnamese salad for a change for your dinner with some cooked duck or chicken and toss it in your salad for a change! You have once one salad that is interestingly made the Vietnamese way! See the video for more! - 78.9642
Oriental Cabbage Slaw
Cut pea pods into 1-inch pieces.
Place in a salad bowl with cabbage, radishes, onion, and bamboo shoots; cover and refrigerate, if made ahead.
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven until lightly browned (about 8 minutes); set... - 29.1983
Oriental Cabbage Slaw
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the cucumber and pea pods. For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the rice vinegar, salad oil, sesame oil, sugar, red chili paste (if desired), and salt. Pour over cucumber and pea pods, stirring to coat. Cover... - 37.0136
Spread almonds, sunflower and sesame seeds on baking sheet; bake in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden and fragrant.
In large bowl, combine red and green cabbage, bean sprouts and onions.
Dressing: In small bowl, whisk... - 37.8746