- » Cabbage Coleslaw Salad
Cabbage Coleslaw Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage coleslaw salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage coleslaw salad recipes.
With bar-b-que and picnic season just around the corner, I am sharing the recipe again for coleslaw, this time with a quick video for my subscribers on youtube. Take a look... - 130.251
How To Make Coleslaw
If you are a person who loves eating different kind of salads. Then you must try the coleslaw. Those following a low fat diet will really enjoy the coleslaw. Watch the video as the chef makes this easy and affordable salad. - 118.108
Showing how I made coleslaw. It tastes a lot like KFC coleslaw. It is so good. - 116.211
Raw And Vegan Coleslaw
A raw-some coleslaw recipe for those on raw and living foods diet. This "raw slaw" recipe is suitable for anyone on a raw food diet or for vegans too. It would take somebody a million years to figure out that this is not a mayonnaise dressed coleslaw! The... - 105.365
Anti Aging Vegan Coleslaw
Think coleslaw is now not an option since you have turned vegan? Well, this video is then just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a vegan coleslaw that is 100% raw and amazingly delicious! - 83.4935
1. Cut away any discolored outside leaves from the cabbage, then cut it into quarters and remove the thick stork.
2. Carefully cut the remaining cabbage into a fine shred and place in a large bowl.
3. Peel and finely slice the onion and mix with the... - 77.1627
Need a healthy and light side dish to pair with a main dish like fried chicken, barbeques and French fries? You must have heard a lot about Greek Coleslaw, so why not give it a shot today. There cannot be any simpler side dish than this. That's why the chef... - 76.0157
In large bowl combine cabbage, carrot, green pepper, onion and salt.
Let stand at least 1 hour.
While cabbage stands, mix all dressing ingredients in 1-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until boiling, stirring every other... - 49.4411
Old Fashioned Coleslaw
1) In a small saucepan, melt margarine over medium-high heat.
2) To this, add the flour and mix well, quickly.
3) Over medium-high heat, cook this for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
4) Now, add milk to this mixture.
5) Now, over low heat, simmer for... - 48.9894
Old Fashioned Carolina Coleslaw With Celery Seed Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, place finely shredded cabbage
2. Over a double boiler break eggs in a basin and add mustard, sugar, salt.
3. Whisk the eggs until light and frothy with a wire whish.
4. Add the cream to the eggs and whisk to blend... - 47.9062
Caraway Coleslaw With Creamy Oil And Vinegar Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine shredded cabbage and grated onions.
2. To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar sugar, caraway seeds and seasonings.
3. Use a fork to whisk the ingredients until well amalgamated.
4. Add... - 47.1125
Coleslaw With Buttermilk Dressing
1.Put shredded cabbage in ice water sufficient to cover it and leave for 15 minutes.
3.Mix onions and carrots.
4.Combine vinegar, oil, salt, pepper and sugar and boil.
5.Put the dressing on the cabbage and leave for 10... - 46.9691
Coleslaw Salad Ring
1. Place 150 ml/1/4 pint of the stock in a small bowl, sprinkle over the gelatine.
2. Place the bowl over a saucepan filled with hot water. Stir to dissolve, remove the bowl from the heat and pour over the remaining stock. Leave to become cold.
3. Remove the... - 46.058
1) Chop both cabbages finely removing cores.
2) Quarter apples and remove cores. Make thin slices.
3) Chop nuts.
4) In a large bowl put cabbage, add apples and chopped nuts
5) In a small bowl, blend mayonnaise and oil-and-vinegar... - 45.8975
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell shares her quick and healthy version of the classic B.B.Q. side dish, Coleslaw. - 45.7081
Coleslaw Souffle Salad
1 In a bowl, dissolve jelly powder in hot water.
2 Add in cold water, vinegar and mayonnaise.
3 Thoroughly beat the mixture.
4 Into ice tray, pour the mixture and chill quickly for 15 minutes.
5 Transfer to a mixing bowl and beat until... - 45.5803
1) In a large bowl place the cabbage.
2) In a small saucepan, add vinegar, oil, mustard, celery seed, and salt. Stir well.
3) Boil the mixture over medium heat.
4) Add the cabbage to it and keep aside for 1 hour.
5) In a saucepan add 2 cups water and... - 45.5673
Red Cabbage Coleslaw
1. Discard the coarse outer leaves of the cabbage.
2. Cut into quarters, remove core and shred cabbage finely.
3. Peel and thinly slice the onions.
4. Place these in a large bowl; sprinkle with celery seed, sugar and a little seasoning.
5. To make the... - 43.8671
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine pimiento, carrots and cabbage. Mix well and keep aside for 3 hours.
2. In a heavy bottomed pan/ Dutch oven or casserole pot, combine rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3. Add carrot- cabbage mixture and mix well.... - 43.7956
Coleslaw With Yogurt Dressing
1) In large salad bowl add green and red cabbage, carrot, celery, bell pepper, scallions, cucumber, and radishes.
2) In small bowl mix remaining ingredients.
3) Pour it over vegetables and toss to coat.
4) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until... - 43.6972
Creamy Sweet Sour Coleslaw
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine all the prepared and cut vegetables.
2. To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, combine sandwich spread, sour cream, vinegar and seasonings.
3. Use a fork to whisk the ingredients into a smooth... - 43.6652
1) In a large bowl, place together mayonnaise, horseradish, sugar, lemon juice, onion, salt, and paprika; mix well.
2) Add in cabbage, carrots, and 1/2 cup radishes.
3) Toss until vegetables are well coated with dressing.
4) Cover the bowl and place... - 43.5808
1. Shred cabbage finely.
2. Grate carrot.
3. Chop onion.
4. In a medium bowl, toss vegetables with salad dressing.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Refrigerate salad until chill.
7. Serve chilled Coleslaw... - 43.3415
1) In a large mixing bowl,mix together cabbage, apple, green onions, chives, sour cream, blue cheese, mayonnaise, vinegar, lemon juice and dill.
2) Add required paprika, salt and pepper to taste.
3) Chill covered with lid for several hours... - 42.7553
Coleslaw With Italian Dressing
1) Chop off the coarse outer leaves of the cabbage.
2) Remove the central core and finely shredd the cabbage.
3) Take a serving bowl, put the chopped cabbage leaves.
4) Take a screw top jar, put all the ingredients along with crushed... - 42.4913
1. In a large salad bowl, combine the cabbage, peppers and onion.
2. Give a good toss to mix well.
3. In a small jar with a screw on lid, combine all the dressing ingredients.
4. Screw on the lid and give a good shake to blend all the ingredients.... - 41.788
1. In a bowl, mix together green cabbage, bell pepper, green onions and parsley
2. in a smaller bowl, combine the vinegar, sugar, water, olive oil, salt, basil, garlic powder and pepper and whisk till blended
3. Pour this over the coleslaw and toss... - 41.443
Twenty Four Hour Coleslaw
Put cabbage, onion, green pepper and carrot into large bowl.
Measure remaining ingredients into large saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring frequently.
Pour hot over cabbage mixture.
Stir to mix, pressing down until vegetables wilt and are covered with... - 41.1966
In a saucepan, mix vinegar, celery seed, dry mustard, oil, sugar, salt and black pepper.
Bring these ingredients to a boil.
Pour over prepared cabbage, bell pepper, onion and olives.
This salad is better prepared a day ahead and will keep a long time in the... - 40.2654
Yummy & Crunchy Coleslaw
Shred the cabbage finely; grate the carrots; peel, core and chop the apples; chop the celery and place all in a salad bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss.
Combine mayonnaise and cream together and pour over the salad.
Toss well, then cover and chill... - 39.8056
Sprinkle the cabbage with the salt, cover with wax paper, place a weight on it, and let stand 1 hour.
Combine the water, sugar, oil, vinegar, caraway seeds, and pepper to taste.
Blend well and stir into the cabbage.
Fold in the sour cream... - 39.7561
1) In a salad bowl, mix the chilled shredded red and greeen cabbage and minced onion together.
2) In another bowl, mix the salad dressing or mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, salt and celery seed together, blend well.
3) Pour the mixture over the vegetables... - 39.1166
1) In a large serving bowl, mix the shredded carrots and cabbage together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the sugar, mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
3) Refrigerate until serving time.
4) When ready to serve, pour the dressing... - 38.5803
1. Discard coarse outer leaves and thick stalk from the cabbage. Shred cabbage finely, put in a bowl.
2. Scrape carrots and grate coarsely; add to the cabbage.
3. Trim off the ends from the onions and discard; slice onions thinly.
4. Wash peppers, remove core... - 38.4593
1)In a salad bowl, mix shredded cabbage, slicec celery, minced onion and sliced pimientos.
2)In another small bowl, mix chili sauce, mayonnaise and salt to make the dressing.
3)Pour freshly prepared dressing over veggie mixture and toss.
4)Refrigerate... - 37.9767
1) Blend yogurt with honey and vinegar.
2) Stir in the vegetables and mix well.
3) Cover and chill for 15 minutes.
4) Season to taste and serve chilled. - 37.898
Keep lettuce aside.
Combine all vegetables and rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
Toss the salad.
Wash the lettuce leaves and drain thoroughly.
Arrange around the bowl, add the mixed vegetables.
Chill before use. - 37.2911
1. Let cabbage stand 1 hour in salted ice water to cover.
2. Meanwhile, make Dressing: Combine sour cream and remaining ingredients in large bowl; mix well.
3. Drain cabbage. Rinse in cold water; drain again. Let dry on paper towels.
4. Add cabbage to... - 37.2435
Cabbage Patch Coleslaw
1) In a bowl, mix the shredded cabbage, chopped parsely and onions together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the sugar, vinegar, salad oil and salt together, blend well.
3) Pour the mixture over the vegetables and toss gently to coat.
4) Garnish with... - 37.2427
Toss cabbage, onions, 3/4 cup sugar and salt together.
Let stand while making dressing.
Mix vinegar, mustard, 1/4 cup sugar and celery seed together in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Add salad oil and when bubbling pour over the cabbage mixture.
Stir and... - 37.2227
Honey Mustard Coleslaw
1.Take a large mixing bowl. Add in carrots, scallions, pepper and cabbage.
2. In a smaller bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and stir well.
3.Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss.
4.Serve cold. - 37.1259
Toss cabbage, apples and green onions in a large bowl.
Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour dressing over cabbage mixture; toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate until serving. - 36.9074
Coleslaw With Bulgur
1. Place the bulgur in a small bowl and rinse several times to remove any impurities. Add cold water to cover by 1 1/2 inches and let soak for 45 minutes, or until tender. Drain in a fine sieve and press to remove as much moisture as possible.
2. Transfer the... - 36.851
Shred the cabbage finely and place in a large lidded bowl.
In a bowl combine mayonnaise, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and mix well, then pour over the salad and toss.
Sliver the almonds and add to the salad with caraway seeds.
Cover and chill for at least 1... - 36.5073
Classic Coleslaw With Yogurt Dressing
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix cabbage and sweet potatoes.
2. Add rest of the ingredients and toss well.
3. In 2 cups, divide equally and serve. - 36.3235
1. In a bowl chill cabbage well and mix with celery, capsicum, pineapple, orange and grapes.
2. Let it chill again until needed.
3. To serve pour French Dressing over the salad and toss lightly. - 35.4979
1. Cover green and red cabbage with cold water combined with 1 teaspoon salt; let soak about 1 hour. Drain.
2. In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, and remaining salt.
3. Add drained cabbage, carrot, olives, and green pepper; toss lightly until... - 34.2171
Prepare vegetables and place in large serving bowl.
Mix together remaining ingredients, blending well.
Pour over salad and toss.
Makes 6 servings. - 34.1485
Coleslaw With Sour Cream Dressing
Combine dry ingredients; add vinegar, slowly stirring to make paste.
Add cream and lemon juice; stir to blend.
Refrigerate dressing and cabbage until ready to serve.
Will serve 28 to 32. - 33.837
1. From lemons, grate 1 teaspoon peel and squeeze 1/4 cup juice. In large bowl, with wire whisk, mix lemon peel and juice, mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, salt, pepper, and celery seeds until blended.
2. Add cabbage and carrots to dressing in bowl; toss to... - 32.9588
Homemade Pickled Coleslaw
1 Heat the oil, vinegar, sugar and celery seeds until the mixture boils and the sugar dissolves. Simmer for a few minutes.
2 Combine the chopped vegetables in a large bowl. Season with the salt and pepper and mix well. Pour hot dressing over the vegetables... - 32.4165
Cilantro Spiked Coleslaw
Combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, cilantro, vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
Add the coleslaw, onion, and jalapeno pepper and toss well. - 32.4094
Grate cabbage and carrot into large bowl.
Mix salad dressing, sugar and mustard together.
Add to cabbage-carrot mixture.
Stir well to mix. - 32.4009
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients; stir well. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss well. - 32.226
Prayer Meeting Coleslaw
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, mustard, celery seeds, salt, and red pepper sauce. Add the cabbage, carrots and onion; toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight, to allow the... - 31.3012
Creamy Garlic Coleslaw
1. In a large bowl, cover the shredded cabbage with cold water. Stir in the salt and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Drain well, cover and refrigerate until cold.
2. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic and... - 30.8998
1. Beat together in the top of an enamel or glass double boiler over boiling water, the egg yolks, water, sugar and salt. Add butter or margarine and vinegar.
2. Cook 2 or 3 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
3. Pour slowly over cabbage in a bowl. Stir to... - 30.6781
Red Coleslaw With Celery
1. Wash and trim the cabbage; shred finely.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut off rind and pith from the oranges; cut in between the membrane to remove the segments.
3. Chop the celery into 2.5-cm/1-inch pieces and mix with the oranges, cabbage and walnuts. Toss in... - 29.5037
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; toss lightly.
Serve immediately. - 28.6962
Coleslaw With Yogurt Dressing
Combine cabbage and sweet potatoes in bowl.
Toss with sunflower seeds and Yogurt Dressing for Coleslaw.
Makes two cups. - 28.5047
1. Shred cabbage and toss in a bowl sprinkling over with 1/2 cup sugar.
2. Serve at room temperature or after chilling. - 28.3785
Basic Tangy Coleslaw
In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; toss lightly.
Serve immediately. - 28.3287
1. Combine the salt, sugar, lemon, and mayonnaise in a mixing bowl and whisk together well.
2. Toss dressing with the cabbage, carrots, and parsley. Adjust seasonings to taste. The slaw will soften and the flavor will enhance overnight. - 27.6304
1. Place cabbage in a large bowl; sprinkle with sugar; toss lightly; cover. Chill at least 30 minutes to crisp and mellow cabbage.
2. Just before serving, blend the lemon juice with imitation mayonnaise, cream, salt and pepper in a cup; pour over cabbage;... - 25.9933
1. Cut the stalk end from the cabbage, and remove any discolored or limp outer leaves. Quarter the cabbage lengthwise, and trim off and discard the core at the point of each quarter.
2. Cut the sections of cabbage into very thin slices. Place the slices in a... - 25.6624
Mix the cabbage and carrot together in a large bowl.
Stir the remaining ingredients together in a jug and pour the dressing over the salad.
Stir very well and serve immediately or chill for 30-60 minutes. - 21.4592