- » Cabbage Chicken Rice
Cabbage Chicken Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage chicken rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage chicken rice recipes.
Cabbage Leaves Stuffed With Chicken
Combine the pineapple, green onions, green pepper and ginger.
Cook at 100% for 3 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Add the diced chicken and the sunflower seeds and mix well.
Spoon a portion of the mixture onto the center of each cabbage leaf.
Fold... - 37.7208
Sausage, Cabbage, And Rice
This Sausage, Cabbage and Rice is perfect when you want a lot of greens in your diet! Just try out the Sausage, Cabbage and Rice and tell me how you've liked it! - 35.1593
Cabbage Soup With Rice And Dill
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the cabbage, rice, carrots, broth, water, tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon of the dill weed, the seasoned salt, and pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 7 to 8 hours, or until the cabbage and rice are... - 34.9947
Chicken Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Blanch cabbage leaves.
Mix all other ingredients well and spoon out into portions on to cabbage leaves.
Tie the leaves up into 'parcels' with fine string or fasten with cocktail sticks.
Place in casserole dish.
To make the tomato sauce, saute the onion in the... - 43.7221
Sausage, Cabbage And Rice
Sausage, Cabbage And Rice is a yummmy dish that serves as a filling meal. This dish will be a winner at the next party you host. Donâ€™t miss this Sausage, Cabbage And Rice recipe! - 32.8021
Chicken With Celery And Celery Cabbage
Combine sherry, soy sauce, sugar, and ginger in small bowl.
Add chicken and mari nate 20 to 30 minutes.
Heat oil in the wok and stirfry celery cabbage and celery 1 to 2 minutes or until green color intensifies.
Stirfry mushrooms 1 to 2... - 44.2658
Oriental Rice Stuffing With Sausage And Cabbage
Wash rice thoroughly and discard any foreign particles.
Cover with cold water and soak at least 4 hours.
Arrange on thin layer of cheesecloth in steamer.
Set over hot water and steam until rice is cooked, about 45 minutes. - 35.5735
Chicken And Cabbage Stir Fry
1. In a medium bowl mix together all the ingredients of sauce and set aside.
2. In a pan add in 1 tbsp. oil and green part of the cabbage, stir fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add in the remaining cabbage and stir fry for 10 minutes.
4. Season... - 0
Chicken Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Trim cabbage leaves, remove stems and blanch in a pan of boiling water for 3-4 minutes; drain well and allow to cool.
Heat oil in a pan, add onion and garlic and saute until soft, add bell pepper and cook, stirring for 3-4 minutes.
Spoon into a bowl and add... - 42.331
Barley Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Rinse wild rice with cold water; drain.
In a medium saucepan combine the 1 3/4 cups water and the broth.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in rice and barley.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Stir in fennel, carrot, and thyme.
Simmer,... - 41.3747
Red Cabbage Risotto
1. Peel and thinly slice the onion.
2. Heat the butter in a pan together with 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add the rice and cook, stirring continuously, until browned. Stir in the onion.
3. Add the stock cube and water, stir until dissolved, then cover and simmer... - 41.3814
Shredded Cabbage And Chicken Salad
1) Mix together vinegar, mint, oyster sauce, chili puree and oil.
2) In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients together.
3) Add vinegar mixture to the salad bowl and toss again.
4) Serve the salad cold or at room temperature. - 38.8456
Orzo With Chicken And Cabbage
1. Place 6 cups water in wok or large saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Add orzo; cook according to package directions until al dente, stirring occasionally. Drain; set aside.
2. Whisk together vinegar, chicken broth, brown sugar, soy sauce and... - 37.107
Chinese Chicken And Cabbage Salad
1. Combine the chicken, broth, water, star anise, peppercorns, and ginger slice in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the chicken is nearly cooked through, about 7 minutes. Remove from the heat and let stand,... - 34.6131
Napa Cabbage In Chicken Broth And Water Spinach In Chinese Sauce
FOR THE NAPA CABBAGE IN CHICKEN BROTH
1. In a pan pour oil and sauté the garlic, add the napa cabbage, pour the chicken broth.
2. Stir over high heat, add mushrooms and scallops, cook until the napa cabbage is soft.
3. Once done remove and transfer... - 115.806
Chicken Satay With Quick Fried Cabbage
1. Finely chop the onion. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice and put in a bowl. Mix the onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, turmeric and 2 tablespoons of the oil into the chicken, squeeze over the lime juice and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2.... - 47.4116
Chicken And Cabbage In Mustard Sauce
Heat the butter and oil in a 4-quart Dutch oven over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Sprinkle the chicken breasts on both sides with the salt and pepper, add to the Dutch oven, and saute for 2 minutes on each side.
Transfer to a plate.
Add the onion to the Dutch... - 43.3298
Chicken Fried Rice
Chicken Fried Rice is perfect for all the chicken lovers out there. The flavors and texture of this rice preparation is simply irresistible. Try this brilliant Chicken Fried Rice recipe! - 46.8189
Skillet Cabbage And Wurst
In small skillet brown knockwurst on all sides; set aside and keep warm.
In same skillet heat oil over medium heat; add onions, carrot, and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, until carrot slices are tender.
Add cabbage and continue sauteing until... - 34.7439
Grandma's Cabbage Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine cabbage, uncooked rice, chicken broth, water, and tomato sauce.
Stir in carrots and onion.
Add undrained tomatoes, Splenda, dill weed, and black pepper.
Mix well... - 41.914
African Chicken And Rice Casserole
Heat chicken, tomatoes (with liquid), water, 2 teaspoons salt and the pepper to boiling in 5-quart Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Stir in rice, ham, cinnamon and red pepper.
Add chicken, cabbage, green beans and... - 40.996
Singaporean Chicken Rice
1) Thoroughly wash the chicken and pandan leaves.
2) Peel and mash ginger and cloves of garlic, still keeping them reasonably intact.
3) Chop Chinese cabbage fine and thinly slice cucumber into bite-sized pieces.
4) Fill 1 large stockpot... - 45.5471
Red Cabbage And Orzo Soup
In a saucepan cook the cabbage in the oil over moderate heat, stirring, until it is tender, stir in the broth and 1/2 cup water, and bring the mixture to a boil.
Add the orzo, simmer the mixture, stirring occasionally, for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the orz - 28.2922
Chicken Fried Rice With Mushrooms
1. Mix the parboiled rice 1 tbsp Soya sauce and 1 tbsp oil.
2. Keep aside.
3. Saute all the vegetables in 2 tbsp oil.
4. In the remaining oil, fry rice for 3 minutes.
5. Add all the sauted vegetables, aji-no-moto, salt and pepper.
6. Scramble the egg... - 40.2072
Steamed Stuffed Cabbage
Cut out the center of the cabbage in a circle and scoop out the center to form a cavit.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry the onion until soft.
Add the mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes.
Add the ham, rice and seasonings, moisten with chicken stock and mix... - 40.8804
Turkey Cabbage Rolls
I love the combination of cabbage with turkey in this Turkey Cabbage Rolls recipe. I am sure anyone who makes this Turkey Cabbage Rolls will agree with me that it is great. Do not miss it! - 38.9743
Celery Cabbage With Chestnuts
This Celery Cabbage With Chestnuts goes very well with rice and noodle dishes ! Try this savory celery cabbage dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Celery Cabbage With Chestnuts are welcome ! - 42.4233
In large saucepan cover whole cabbage with water and season with salt.
Cover pan and cook cabbage till tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid; cool cabbage.
Meanwhile, combine rice and 2/3 cup water; bring to... - 33.8214
Classic Leftover Chicken
Left over chicken is just perfect for chicken fried rice. It is a quick and easy complete meal in itself. A lazy Sunday when you don’t want to spend the day in the kitchen is just right for making fried rice. Done in no time it is a meal that you would... - 33.7378
Classic Chicken Biryani
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cook the rice according to package directions, omitting the salt but adding 2 of the garlic cloves, the cinnamon stick, and bay leaf.
When the rice is done, discard the garlic, cinnamon, and bay leaf.
Meanwhile, in an electric... - 41.7497
Asian Chicken With Vegetables
1. Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts; slice meat into long thin strips.
2. Place soy sauce in pie plate; dip chicken strips into sauce; brown quickly in salad oil or peanut oil in large frying pan.
3. Stir just enough unsweetened pineapple juice into... - 34.8051
Cabbage In White Wine
In a heavy enameled or stainless-steel 2-quart saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over moderate heat, and, when the foam subsides, add the carrots, celery and onions, cover and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are... - 44.6593
Ham And Cabbage Rolls
In saucepan bring water, rice, and 1 teaspoon of the chicken bouillon granules to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till tender.
Combine cooked rice, eggs, onion, green pepper, salt, thyme, savory, and pepper.
Add ground ham; mix... - 38.9108
Shredded Cabbage Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Boil water with salt, add rice, cover, and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes.
3) In a skillet, melt butter, saute onion and garlic and then stir in mushroom for a few minutes.
4) Stir in ground meat,... - 43.6135
Cabbage And Tomato Soup
Drain tomatoes well, pressing to squeeze out last of juice.
Heat and stir bacon and butter in saucepan over moderate heat until bacon is cooked but not crisp.
Add tomatoes, parsley and garlic and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Lift out and discard... - 40.9898
Cabbage Patch Soup
1. Cook cabbage, water, and onion, covered, over low heat until golden brown and half done. Stir frequently.
2. Add stock, black pepper, nutmeg, and rice. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. - 26.748
Ham And Mushroom Stuffing For Cabbage Leaves
1. Prepare the cabbage for stuffing. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. In a saucepan heat the butter, add the mushrooms and saute until wilted.
3. Combine with the remaining ingredients except the chicken broth and stuff the cabbage leaves.
4. Arrange... - 33.7784
1) Preheat the oven to 375F. Grease a deep casserole.
2) In a pot of salted boiling water, boil the cabbage for about 15 minutes.
3) Remove the cabbage onto a colander. Run the cabbage under cold water. Take its core out. Reserve the... - 43.4511
Sauerkraut Flavored Stiffed Cabbage Rolls
Using sharp knife, remove core from cabbage.
Blanch cabbage in large pot of boiling salted water to cover for 5 to 6 minutes or until leaves are softened.
Drain; rinse under cold water, carefully separating leaves.
(If inner leaves are not softened, repeat... - 41.9898
Chinese Cabbage Hearts With Crab-meat Sauce
These Chinese Cabbage Hearts With Crab Meat Sauce taste best with a bowl of rice ! Try out this oriental cabbage hearts preparation and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Chinese Cabbage Hearts With Crab Meat Sauce are welcome ! - 46.275
Creamed Chinese Cabbage
This Creamed Chinese Cabbage makes your rice or noodle dishes a desire ! Try out this savory cabbage and ham dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Creamed Chinese Cabbageare welcome ! - 40.9973
Veal And Pork Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1. Pour about 2 inches of water into a large stovetop casserole or Dutch oven and bring to a boil over high heat. Place the cabbage in the water and partially cover the pan. Cook, turning occasionally, until the outer leaves are tender and translucent, about... - 38.7156
Armenian Stuffing For Cabbage Leaves
1. Prepare the cabbage for stuffing.
2. In a skillet heat the oil, add the onion and cook gently until golden brown. Add the rice and cook, covered, over low heat one-half hour. Stir occasionally.
3. Add the remaining ingredients except the cabbage and stock... - 38.7117
Swiss Chard And Cabbage Soup
1 Remove the stalks and wash the Swiss chard well.
2 Wash the cabbage leaves, removing the large, hard ribs, and check their weight after you have prepared them.
3 Shred the leaves.
4 Peel the onion and chop very finely.
5 Wash and dry... - 46.5948
Transylvanian Layered Cabbage
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Rinse the sauerkraut thoroughly under cold running water and keep aside for 10 to 20 minutes in cold water to reduce its sourness.
3) Press it dry by the handful and keep aside.
4) Cut... - 43.8349
Cabbage Caraway Noodle Pudding
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease an 11"x9"x 2" baking dish.
Cook the noodles according to package directions, drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the butter over moderate... - 44.653
Beef With Celery And Celery Cabbage
This an amazing recipe for Beef With Celery And Celery Cabbage. This delicious recipe is sure to win you some fans. Try the S Beef With Celery And Celery Cabbage if you were looking for a filling and delicious dish. - 46.8788
Chinese Cabbage In Clear Sauce
1. Combine the broth mixture ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Place a medium saucepan over high heat until hot. Add the vegetable oil, swirling to coat the surface. Add the ginger and garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 10 seconds. Add the broth... - 34.4602
Dilled Cabbage Rolls
Cut about 2 inches of heavy center vein out of each cabbage leaf.
Immerse leaves in boiling salted water about 3 minutes or just till limp; drain.
In 10-inch skillet cook ground pork, mushrooms, and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Remove from... - 42.1496
Ham And Mushroom Stuffing For Cabbage Leaves
Try out the easy-to-make Ham And Mushroom Stuffing For Cabbage Leaves recipe. Enjoy the Ham And Mushroom Stuffing For Cabbage Leaves at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 32.3622
Pork And Apple Cabbage Rolls
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onion and bacon and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir in apple and caraway seeds and cook for 2 minutes longer. Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool.
2. Place pork, rice,... - 37.901
Cabbage With Onions
Trim away the outer damaged leaves of the cabbage, wash it, and cut it in quarters.
Remove the stem and hard core and shred cabbage lengthwise as finely as you can.
Peel 2 of the onions and cut them each into half, lengthwise.
Now slice finely into... - 46.7369
Oriental Cabbage Salad
1) For dressing, combine the seasoning packet from the ramen noodles, salad oil, vinegar, sugar, and pepper to the Tupperware Quick Shake container.
2) Apply seal and shake well to dissolve seasonings.
3) Cut each baby corn crosswise into half.
4) Mix... - 46.9717
Sweet Sour Celery Cabbage Peking Style
1 Cut off the hard base of the celery cabbage and peel off the outer, wilted leaves.
2 Rinse the leaves well and drain.
3 Cut across into pieces about 1 1/2 wide.
4 For the sauce: in a small bowl, mix the flour with the soy... - 42.8076
Chinese Cabbage Rolls
1. Combine the turkey and marinade ingredients in a large bowl; mix well, cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and coarsely chop the caps. Add the mushrooms and... - 32.1913
Braised Oriental Cabbage
1. Cut cabbage into 1-inch pieces. Cut woody stems from bok choy leaves; slice stems into 1/2-inch pieces. Cut tops of leaves into 1/2-inch slices; set aside.
2. Combine cabbage and bok choy stems in large nonstick skillet.
3. Bring to a boil over high heat.... - 34.3652
Stir Fried Rice Cakes
Soak the dried rice cake slices in cold water overnight or at least 12 hours.
Drain before cooking.
Soak the mushrooms in hot water until soft.
Discard stems and shred the mushrooms.
Defrost and rinse the raw shrimp.
Pat dry thoroughly with paper... - 42.8073
Odd Flavor Chicken
Wash and clean the chicken.
Boil 3 quarts of water in a large deep pan.
Add 1 Tbs of Chinese rice wine and 2 slices of ginger.
Submerge the chicken in the boiling water and continue boiling for 20 minutes.
Turn off the heat and let the chicken cool in the... - 40.691
Top Ramen Noodle Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together cabbage, onions, and chicken.
2) Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3) In another bowl, stir together oil, sugar, rice vinegar, salt, pepper, and noodle seasoning.
4) Drizzle the vinegar mixture over the chicken mixture.
5)... - 43.0666
1) In boiling water, cook the chicken till it has tendered.
2) Remove chicken from the broth and allow it to cool.
3) In the broth, place the rice, seasonings, vegetables and noodles. Cook till the vegetables have tendered.
4) Remove all the bones from... - 41.5956
Chicken Chow Mein
Prepare Fried Noodles; set aside.
Blend 1/2 tablespoon of the sherry, 1/2 tablespoon of the soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of the cornstarch in large bowl.
Add chicken and pork; toss to coat well.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
Combine water, bouillon granules,... - 44.0386
Sizzling Rice Soup
Combine rice and water in heavy frying pan and let stand at least 1 hour.
Bring to boil, uncovered, over high heat, lower heat slightly and boil until water evaporates.
Cover with a tight lid, reduce heat to its lowest and cook 1-1/2 hours, or until the crust... - 45.2386
Egg Vegetable Noodles
* In a big pan take 8-10 cups of water put the noodles little salt and 1 spoon oil and boil till noodles is cooked like around 8 mins, drain off the water.
* In the same pan pour oil, onion fry till light brown then add the vegetablee and fry in medium flame... - 39.7143
Vegan Indonesian Fried Rice
1. Dice the onions, green bell pepper, shred the cabbage and carrots, and mince the garlic, chop the green onions, set aside.
2. Cut the soya chunks into cubes, set aside.
3. In a non-stick skillet, brown the soy chicken in oil over a... - 112.868
Prepare rice mix according to package directions, set aside.
Cook peas according to package directions, drain well, and set aside.
Combine rice, peas, and remaining ingredients except cabbage, toss.
Serve hot or cold on cabbage leaves, if desired. - 29.8537
Vegetable And Egg Fried Rice
* Cook rice in rice cooker with 1cup rice:1 1/2 cup water along with salt.
* Make scrambled egg with a tsp oil and a pinch of salt and a pinch of soy sauce.
* Cut the vegetables as shown in the picture.
* In a big pan pour oil, put the vegetables- carrot,... - 43.1474
Stir Fried Rice Noodles With Shrimps And Vegetables
Rinse shrimps with cold water.
Drain and pat dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Marinate the shrimps with wine, 1/2 tsp salt, and tapioca starch.
Soak the rice noodles in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes until soft; drain well.
Heat a wok over high heat until... - 46.1262
Rice Bake With Pancetta, Greens And Pecans
Bring 850 ml of the stock, the bay leaf and thyme to the boil.
Add the rice, reduce the heat, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
Transfer the rice to a large bowl, discarding the bay leaf and thyme.
Meanwhile, melt the margarine in a large saucepan, add the... - 46.2009
Indonesian Fried Rice
1)In a large karahi, heat the oil.
2)Add in onions and garlic. Sauté till golden brown.
3)Put in the ginger, turmeric powder, chili powder, salt, boiled chicken, shredded vegetables, peas and beansprouts.
4)Sauté for 3 to 5 minutes.
5)Pour in the... - 47.1344
Korean Spicy Rice Cake
If you love spicy treat, you can't really get over this street food delight easily. Anna Kims shows us how to prepare spicy rice cakes at the close confines of your kitchen, easily. Now you don't really have to fly to Korea to savor its spicy street food.... - 99.5531
Streamlined Chinese Chicken
Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts; slice meat into long thin strips.
Place soy sauce in pie plate; dip chicken strips into sauce; brown quickly in salad oil or peanut oil in large frying pan.
Stir just enough unsweetened pineapple juice into... - 43.1778
Sprinkle cabbage with salt and let stand about 20 minutes.
Squeeze out liquid.
Saute" cabbage until golden in butter or margarine along with sugar and raisins, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, add rice to boiling chicken stock.
Cover, and cook slowly until... - 41.6361
Rice Noodles With Vegetables
If you are bored of eating rice for your meals, try out these delicious Rice Noodles With Vegetables instead ! This meat and cabbage rice noodles are as nutritive and satiating as rice and are really tasty too ! Just try out these Rice Noodles With Vegetables... - 43.0372
Glutinous Rice Balls Soup (tong Yuen)
1) Mix the pork with all the ingredients for the marinade and set aside for about 20 minutes.
2) Place glutinuous rice flour in a clean large bowl. Put some water (in few stages) while kneating the flour into dough, which means mix the... - 87.754
Hearty Chicken Vegetable Soup
Cut beans diagonally into thirds; toss with lemon juice and steam until tender.
Combine tomatoes, onions, carrots, celery, and pepper in stock pot with Basic Chicken Broth (8 cups) and slowly bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 1-2 hours or until... - 29.6337
Mu Shu Chicken
Mu Shu Chicken is a unique and winning chicken dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible dish. I am sure they will love the Mu Shu Chicken. - 48.0163
Steamed Pearl Balls
Place 1/2 cup rice in a small bowl; cover with water to 1 inch above rice, and let stand 1 hour.
Drain rice well; place rice in a shallow dish, and set aside.
Combine chicken and next 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Drop mixture by rounded... - 39.3586
Japanese Style Chicken Katsu
Appetizers set the tone for any feast. Crispy chicken katsu served with Tonkatsu sauce makes for a sumptuous indulgence. A big-time Japanese and Korean favorite, this lip-smacking appetizer tastes heavenly when relished with rice, egg salad and cabbage. This... - 105.479
The Indians love their food hot and masala chicken just affirms this adage. Greg Patent shows you how to prepare this Indian style delicacy at home using a spicy marinade. Serve with Indian flatbread or steamed rice for a terrific dinnertime meal. - 100.377
Blue Ribbon Chicken Curry
1. Melt the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the onion and apple, and cook for 10 minutes, or until tender.
2. Blend in the flour, add the chicken broth and half-and-half, and cook, stirring constantly, until the sauce... - 36.54
Kale With Tomato Risotto
Wash the kale and cut off the stems below the leaves.
Fill a large pot halfway with water and add 1 teaspoon of salt.
Bring the water to a boil and blanch the kale for 5 to 8 minutes, until tender.
Drain well and chop the kale.
Combine the broth and the... - 43.1649
Caribbean Chicken With Limes
Place chicken in shallow glass or plastic dish; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt.
Pour lime juice over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour.
Heat oil in Dutch oven or 12-inch skillet until hot.
Cook chicken over medium heat until brown on all sides, about... - 44.8723
Easy Lemon Curry Roasted Chicken
Not feeling like cooking dinner? Take a look at this easy chicken recipe which could be prepared in no time and the chef here makes it all the more delicious by adding complex flavors of white wine and cinnamon. Definitely a great variation for a classic... - 116.998
Chicken Nuts And Pineapple
1) In a saucepan, put chicken, water, onion, salt and pepper.
2) Bring to a boil and simmer for 35 minutes or until chicken is tender.
3) Remove the chicken, strain and reserve the broth.
4) Cut the chicken into pieces and discard... - 45.0678
Easy chicken Chow Mein
Chicken Chow Mein is a delicious chicken noodle dish that leaves a memorable after taste. I served this exquisite dish for dinner when a friend came over last month and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this easy Chicken Chow Mein recipe and you... - 47.9212
Chicken Katsu And Black Sesame Dressing
I hope you guys enjoy my chicken katsu recipe!! I heard some of you already made this recipe for your new year's eve dinner and it turned out wonderful! I was so happy to hear that! - 0
Thai Coconut Ratatouille
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss eggplants in 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Let it stand for 15 minutes until the eggplants releases water.
3. Rinse and pat dry on paper towels.
4. In a large pot, heat chicken broth over medium heat.
5. Add... - 48.234
Chop suey Cooking Instructions:
Heat wok and add oil. When oil is ready, add the beef. Stir-fry beef until redness is gone. Remove and set aside.
Reheat wok and add more oil. When oil is ready, stir-fry each of the vegetables. The order doesn’t matter, but... - 37.291
1. Soak noodles in a bowl of very hot tap water to cover 30 minutes. In a small dish, combine broth, soy sauce, mirin, and ginger.
2. In a large frying pan, heat oil. Add onion and cook over medium heat, until just softened, about 4 minutes. Arrange layers... - 32.8607
Chicken Sub Gum
Chicken Sub Gum is a sumptuous chicken preparation that you wouldn't want to miss. The delicious dish is filling and hard to overlook. Try the Chicken Sub Gum the next time your friends come over, trust me, they will love it! - 42.8539
Chinese Parboiled Noodles With Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping
Unlike its big name, Parboiled Noodles With Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping is an easy-to cook dish. You can try this Parboiled Noodles With Stir Fried Cooked Chicken Topping dish in the place of your usual rice dishes, if you have grown tired of it. Enjoy... - 36.1766
Sweet Sesame Chicken Salad
On the lookout for a salad recipe that will please everyone and leave the guests asking for more? Then give a go to the recipe detailed in this video. Guaranteed to make you fall in love. Watch the video to know more! - 96.8341
Hope you try making my Chicken Caldo... it's GREAT !! Perfect for this time of year when its cold outside .. I had a BLAST making this video. - 0
Thai Chicken Salad
1. Roughly chop the jalapeno, fresh cilantro.
2. Chop the romaine lettuce, cilantro, green onions, thinly slice the red bell pepper and red cabbage, shred the carrots, and keep everything aside separately.
3. Cut the chicken breast into half... - 119.255
Sesame Chicken With Stir Fried Vegetables
1. Rinse chicken, pat dry, and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Spray a ridged cooktop grill pan with cooking spray. Place over medium heat and preheat until a drop of water dances on surface. Then place chicken on grill and cook, turning once, until well browned... - 36.904
Soba Stir Fry
1) Omit salt and prepare noodles as per package directions.
2) Drain, when done and keep aside warm.
3) In a large nonstick skillet or wok, over medium heat, heat oil and sauté mushrooms, bell pepper, dried peppers and garlic for 3... - 43.8003
Chinatown Restaurant Steamed Chicken In Lotus Leaf
Rub 2 tablespoons light soy sauce evenly over chicken and inside cavity.
Combine lotus leaf in large pot with enough water to cover.
Place over medium-high heat and bring to boil.
Let boil until lotus leaf is soft, about 3 minutes.
Drain well; transfer to... - 45.9979
Chicken Breasts With Pearl Onions And Gratin Of Mixed Greens
Combine mushrooms, 3/4 cup stock, lemon juice and thyme in medium saucepan.
Cover, place over medium-high heat and bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Let mushrooms cool in cooking liquid, stirring... - 42.6293