- » Cabbage Casserole
Cabbage Casserole Recipes
Cabbage casserole refers to a delicious main dish which is believed to have its roots in Japanese cuisine. Cabbage casserole, like most other casserole dishes, is best consumed during winter time. A healthy and tasty ... More »
Creamy Cabbage Casserole
1) In salted boiling water add cabbage in small amount and cook covered for 10 minutes.
2) Strain water and keep aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan melt 3 tablespoons butter over low heat.
4) Stir in flour and cook for a minute stirring constantly.
5)... - 46.4114
Scalloped Cabbage Casserole
Cook the cabbage and carrots in boiling salted water until crisp-tender.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, saute the onion in 3 tablespoons of butter until tender.
Stir in flour, salt and pepper; cook until bubbly.
Gradually add milk; cook and stir until... - 45.1507
GETTING READY 1) In a saucepan, melt butter and add sugar, 1/4 cup water, vinegar and salt.
2) Mix corn starch and remaining 1/4 cup water and mix it with sugar mixture.
3) Cook until sweet and sour sauce thick and clear.
... - 44.7876
Sausage And Cabbage Casserole
Crumble sausage into a deep, 4 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole and add onion.
Heat, uncovered, on roast for 14 minutes or until sausage is cooked and onion is tender.
Drain off excess fat and crumble.
Add cabbage, tomatoes,... - 44.4883
Spicy Potato Cabbage Casserole
Cook cumin seeds or mustard seeds in oil in skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute or until brown.
Stir in potatoes.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Stir in cumin... - 44.1203
Bacon And Cabbage Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Discard any marked outer leaves of the cabbage.
3) Save two or three good leaves.
4) Cut the remaining cabbage in half.
5) Remove the core, then shred the cabbage.
6) Peel and chop the onions.
7) Chop Canadian... - 43.9783
Shredded Cabbage Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Boil water with salt, add rice, cover, and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes.
3) In a skillet, melt butter, saute onion and garlic and then stir in mushroom for a few minutes.
4) Stir in ground meat,... - 43.6135
Rice And Cabbage Casserole
In a large saucepot or Dutch oven, steam cabbage in oil and 1/4 cup water for 15 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
In a large skillet, lightly brown ground beef; drain off fat.
Add onion, green pepper, celery, black pepper, salt and garlic powder; mix... - 43.4564
Cabbage Tomato Casserole
1. Grease a 1 quart ovenproof casserole and keep it aside.
2. Preheat the oven to moderate, 350°F/ 180°c/ gas mark 4.
3. In a saucepan put a little water and steam until tender crisp.
4. Drain the excess water.
5. Take the greased... - 43.0939
Ham And Cabbage Casserole
1. Set electric skillet at 300F.
2. In the skillet, bring 3 cups water to boiling and add onion and salt.
3. Add potatoes and cook with cover for 25 minutes until tender.
4. If necessary add another1/2 cup water during cooking,.
5. Add... - 42.9465
Spiced Cabbage Casserole
Bringing to you the goodness of cabbage. This is cabbage with a variety of yummy ingredients cooked to perfection. This spiced cabbage casserole recipe lets you do just that. - 42.8333
Baked Cabbage Casserole
Cook cabbage, onion, water, sugar and 1/4 cup butter in black skillet until soft and liquid is cooked out.
Pour into 3-quart Pyrex casserole.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup bread crumbs.
Mix well in casserole.
Heat in small saucepan the cream, 1/4 cup butter, flour... - 42.0849
Cabbage Casserole is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Cabbage Casserole both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 41.5703
Cabbage Tomato Casserole
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Saute onions in butter until tender.
Blend in flour; stir until smooth.
Add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and sugar.
Cook cabbage in salted water 5 minutes.
Brown bread cubes in 1 tablespoon butter.
Mix drained cabbage,... - 41.427
Combine cabbage wedges and water in a large saucepan; cover and cook over medium heat 15 minutes.
Drain well, and place cabbage wedges in a 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook over... - 41.3626
Potato Cabbage Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In a blender or bowl, mash potatoes, butter and milk until smooth.
Fold in cabbage, parsley, salt and pepper.
In a frying pan, heat oil.
Cook onion until tender but not browned.
Add to potato mixture.
In a greased... - 41.0991
1) In a saucepan, cook the cabbage in boiling water and salt for about 5 minutes. Drain and put the cabbage in a slow cooker.
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter. Add the salt, pepper and flour and stir well.
3) Add the milk, constantly stirring over low... - 38.2332
Easy Sausage And Cabbage Casserole
Crumble sausage into a deep, 3-quart casserole and add onion.
Heat, uncovered, on medium for 9 minutes or until sausage is cooked and onion is tender.
Drain off excess fat.
Add cabbage, tomatoes, sugar, oregano, salt and pepper.
Stir to... - 37.3383
Sausage And Cabbage Casserole
Sausage And Cabbage Casserole is an irresistible side dish recipe. The deadly combination of sausage and cabbage is something you would never want to miss out on! - 36.8527
Try this delicious version of Cabbage Casserole recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Cabbage Casserole, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 33.8889
Frankfurter And Cabbage Casserole
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 1-quart baking dish with butter or margarine.
2. Cut the frankfurters in halves lengthwise. Arrange them cut side down in the baking dish. Cover them with the cabbage.
3. Saute the onion in the drippings 3... - 32.6881
Saute" meat and onion.
Place 3 cups cabbage in 2 quart casserole; cover with meat mixture; top with remaining cabbage.
Pour soup over top.
Bake 350 degrees for 1 hour. - 32.6724
Cabbage Hollandaise Casserole
Gently simmer cabbage in salted water for 5 to 8 minutes; drain thoroughly.
Spread in greased 9 X 6-inch bake dish.
Prepare a sauce by creaming butter and flour together in saucepan; then stir in salt and hot milk and let cook until thick, stirring... - 32.6177
Hamburger Cabbage Casserole
Are you a beginner? Do try this hamburger cabbage casserole recipe and you will win the heart of everyone. When I was a novice in cooking technique I tried this recipe and impressed my friend. No one believes that I was a novice. You too can try this... - 31.8216
Beef Cabbage Casserole
Brown minced onion in skillet; add ground beef.
Cook until browned.
In 2 1/2 quart casserole, put 3 cups of shredded cabbage; cover with meat mixture.
Top with remaining cabbage.
Season with salt and pepper.
Pour in tomato soup.
Cover and bake for 1 hour at... - 29.0941
Copenhagen Cabbage Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place the beef and onion in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the beef has browned—about 5 minutes. Pour off and discard the drippings from the skillet. Add the... - 29.0539
Favorite Meat And Cabbage Casserole
1. Saute chopped onion in fat.
2. Add, heating through but not browning, meat and seasonings.
3. Spread 3 cups cabbage in bottom of casserole.
4. Cover with meat mixture, and top with rest of cabbage.
5. Pour tin of tomato soup over all and bake covered. - 27.9281
Hamburger Cabbage Casserole
This Hamburger Cabbage Casserole is a terrific meal course. Try out this delicious cabbage meat mix and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Hamburger Cabbage Casserole are welcome ! - 26.8835
Seasoned Cabbage Casserole
1. Combine cabbage, salt, milk, onion, butter and nutmeg in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes. Stir and continue cooking on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or until cabbage is tender-crisp. Stir in c - 26.5782
Bacon Cabbage Casserole
In a 1 1/2-qt.casserole blend hot cooked cabbage and butter sauce, soup and bacon.
Combine crumbs and butter and sprinkle over top.
Bake 15 minutes at 400Â° F - 24.4334
Cabbage Casserole Recipes By Category