- » Cabbage Caraway Seed
Cabbage Caraway Seed Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage caraway seed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage caraway seed recipes.
You May Also Like!
White Cabbage With Caraway Seeds
Remove the tough outer leaves and cut the cabbage into quarters.
Drop the cabbage into boiling salted water and, when the water returns to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for ten to fifteen minutes, until tender but still crisp.
Drain the cabbage... - 24.9588
Cabbage With Caraway Seeds
1. Cut the cabbage into quarters and wash it well. Remove the thick stem and shred the cabbage finely, using a sharp knife.
2. Place the cabbage in a large ovenproof serving dish with the caraway seeds, nutmeg, onion and stock. Three-quarters cover with cling... - 22.8106
Caraway And Cabbage
Empty cooking pouch of cabbage into serving dish.
Blend in sour cream and caraway, tossing gently to mix. - 15.0934
1. In a saucepan, bring salt water to boiling.
2. Add cabbage and bring it to boil again; cook for about 5 minutes until cabbage is crisp-tender.
3. Drain well.
4. In a bowl, toss boiled cabbage with caraway seeds and Sour Cream.
5. Serve... - 30.6077
Trim and shred cabbages.
Sprinkle with salt and let stand for at least half an hour.
Fry sliced onion rings in lard till golden brown, add the vinegar, a little water, the shredded cabbage, salt, sugar and caraway seeds.
Steam under lid until tender, add... - 29.4634
Caraway Buttered Cabbage
1) Slice cabbage in a food processor bowl fitted with a slicing disc or by hand.
2) To a mixing bowl, empty the sliced vegetable when they reach Fill Level.
3) In a 12-inch skillet, heated over high heat, heat oil and butter and sauté... - 34.9136
Quick Caraway Cabbage
Place the cabbage, onion and caraway seeds in a pan of boiling salted water.
Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, drain and return to the pan.
Add the butter and red pepper and toss the ingredients over a low heat for 1 minute.
Add salt and pepper to taste and transfer... - 25.5499
Coleslaw With Caraway Seed And Vinegar
Combine shredded cabbage and chopped green pepper.
Blend together mayonnaise or salad dressing, vinegar, sugar, caraway seed, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Toss mayonnaise mixture with vegetables.
Cover and chill. - 26.2752
Shred cabbage into large pot; add all ingredients, except wine, as listed.
Cook over very low heat at least 2 hours; add more water if needed.
Just before serving, add wine; mix thoroughly. - 27.128
Young Cabbage With Caraway
Cook cabbage with water, and seasonings until tender, but still crisp.
Add butter at the last, before serving. - 21.5044