- » Cabbage Broth
Cabbage Broth Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage broth recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage broth recipes.
Oriental Cabbage Rolls With Wakame Broth
1. Cover the black ear fungus or dried shiitake mushrooms with 300 ml (1/2 pint) boiling water and leave to stand for 20 minutes to swell. Remove from the water and chop finely. Strain the water and reserve.
2. Meanwhile, cut the central stem out of the... - 39.3893
You May Also Like!
Napa Cabbage In Chicken Broth And Water Spinach In Chinese Sauce
FOR THE NAPA CABBAGE IN CHICKEN BROTH
1. In a pan pour oil and sauté the garlic, add the napa cabbage, pour the chicken broth.
2. Stir over high heat, add mushrooms and scallops, cook until the napa cabbage is soft.
3. Once done remove and transfer... - 115.806
Cream Of Cabbage Soup
Reconstitute vegetables, drain and reserve liquid.
Chop vegetables and cook, covered, in chicken fat 10 minutes, stirring often.
Add reserved liquid,stock and herbs.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and cook at gentle boil 15 minutes or until vegetables are... - 39.5618
Cabbage In Meat Essence
Cabbage In Meat Essence is a delicious vegetable dish. The wonderful flavor of the Cabbages in Meat Essence is unique and titillating. Try this Cabbage In Meat Essence recipe. I am sure you will love it! - 27.4295
Mustardy Green Cabbage
In a casserole dish, melt butter.
Without browning, cook cabbage, garlic and onion 4 minutes or so, stirring constantly.
Add remaining ingredients, mixing well.
Continue cooking until cabbage is tender. - 31.0539
Cabbage Soup With Rice And Dill
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the cabbage, rice, carrots, broth, water, tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon of the dill weed, the seasoned salt, and pepper.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 7 to 8 hours, or until the cabbage and rice are... - 34.9947
Creamy Polish Cabbage Soup
In saucepan, brown pork in shortening; pour off fat.
Add remaining ingredients except sour cream.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Garnish with sour cream. - 36.9208
Corned Beef & Cabbage Chowder
In large saucepan or stockpot, melt butter and cook celery and onion over medium heat until tender.
Stir in water, cabbage and carrots.
Bring to a boil, then simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender.
Stir in... - 39.9386
Gallic Cabbage Soup
Assemble Salad Maker with French Fry Cutter Disc and large bowl.
Process onion; set aside.
Process potato, carrot, and cabbage.
In skillet, heat butter and saute onion until limp.
Bring chicken broth to a boil in large saucepan.
Add sauteed onion, processed... - 41.2319
Hearty Cabbage Soup
1 In a stockpot or 5-quart Dutch oven, heat the oil over low heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Add 1/3 cup of the stock, cover, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2 Stir in the cabbage, the remaining 5... - 33.9157
Kielbasa With Apples Cabbage And Celery
1 Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, cut the kielbasa on the diagonal into scant 1/2-inch slices. Add them to the boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Drain in a colander.
3 Coarsely chop the onion.
4 In a large skillet, warm 1... - 42.9559