- » Cabbage Bake
Cabbage Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage bake recipes.
Crazy Mixed Up Cabbage Bake
Place onion in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
Crumble beef and sausage over onion.
Microwave at High for 6 to 7 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Stir... - 49.0139
Acorn Cabbage Bake
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Cut acorn squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds and fibers.
Place squash in a baking pan, cut side down, and add 1/2 inch of water.
Bake 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, saute ground beef in a skillet until browned.
Drain off excess... - 44.8008
Acorn Cabbage Bake
Cut squash in half lengthwise; scoop out seeds and fibers.
Place in baking pan, cut-side-down; add 1/2 inch water.
Bake in preheated 400°F oven 20 minutes.
Meanwhile cook sausage meat in skillet until browned.
Drain off excess fat; add butter to pan.
Add... - 42.0793
Old Fashioned Pork And Cabbage Bake
Old Fashioned Pork And Cabbage Bake is a well loved pork preparation in my family. Ever since I served this dish a few Sundays ago, as the weekend nears everyone's longing for the Old Fashioned Pork And Cabbage Bake also increases. Try this wonderful pork... - 35.0061
You May Also Like!
Baked Red Cabbage
1 Start oven, set at 375° F., Moderate.
2. Butter a casserole. Arrange a layer of cabbage in the dish, cover with part of the pineapple, apple and onion. Mix salt and sugar, and sprinkle some of it over this layer. Repeat until the ingredients are all used.... - 33.8313
Arrange shredded cabbage in casserole, season, and dot with butter.
Cover and bake in moderate oven (325° F) for 15 or 20 minutes.
Toss two or three times during cooking. - 22.8481
Baked Mashed Potatoes And Cabbage
1. In a large saucepan, cover potatoes with water, bring to a boil and cook until tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Bring water to a boil in another saucepan; add cabbage and cook until just tender. Drain and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
4.... - 33.9371
Bringing to you the goodness of cabbage! Cabbage with a variety of yummy ingredients cooked to perfection...this Baked Cabbage recipe lets you do just that. Enjoy every bit of it. - 38.4721
Baked Cream Cabbage
Shred cabbage very fine and cook 9 minutes in boiling, salted water.
Remove cabbage; drain well.
Place in buttered 1-1/2-quart casserole.
Melt butter in saucepan; stir in flour and salt until smooth.
Add milk gradually, continuing to stir until mixture... - 39.2267
Baked Cabbage With Cream
1. Turn the oven to 325°F/170°C/Gas 3
2. Shred the cabbage finely and add into a greased dish
3. Mix cream with sugar, salt, paprika and pour it over the cabbage
4. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top, cover and bake for half an hour
5. Turn... - 35.6264
1) Remove and throw away any damaged outer leaves. Cut the cabbage into quarters.
2) Cut out the center stalk and then finely shred the cabbage.
3) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
4) In a large heavy saucepan, heat ½-inch of... - 42.3141
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Generously grease a 2 ½ quart casserole or baking dish with butter.
3. Drain the blanched cabbage well.
4. Take a sauté pan and melt butter.
5. Add onions and sauté for about 10to 12 minutes until it... - 43.3593
Baked Stuffed Cabbage
The baked stuffed cabbage is a lovely stuffed cabbage recipe made with bacon and cheese. The seasoned stuffing is also flavored with onions and pimientos. Served as a side with rice or spaghetti, the baked stuffed cabbage is delicious and very savory indeed. - 43.7339
Salema's Baked Cabbage
Cut cabbage in wedges about 1 inch thick.
Cook in salted water for 10 minutes.
Drain and place in greased casserole.
Sprinkle with flour, salt and pepper and dot with butter.
Add hot milk.
Top with grated cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. - 32.5645
Baked Cabbage Wedges
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Lightly butter an 8-inch baking dish.
3 Rinse the cabbage well.
4 Cut into 1 -inch wedges.
5 Remove the core.
6 In a pan, add cabbage and green pepper in chicken broth.
7 Simmer for 7... - 46.5224
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Place a layer of cabbage in the base of a deep casserole dish.
Dot with butter.
Sprinkle with seasonings.
Top with layers of onion, apple and potato, dotting with butter and sprinkling with seasonings between each... - 34.7516
Cabbage Bake Recipes By Category