- » Cabbage Almond Salad
Cabbage Almond Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cabbage almond salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cabbage almond salad recipes.
Asian Cabbage Salad
Why not try an Asian style cabbage salad with plenty of sesame seeds. Watch this excellent video that displays great slicing techniques too. Great salad for all occasions with a sweet and sour dressing. Make this appetizing salad and would surely be delighted! - 111.801
Cabbage Olive And Green Bell Pepper Salad
1. Mix all the vegetables together in a salad bowl.
2. Combine ingredients for dressing in a bowl and whisk with a fork till well blended.
3. Sprinkle dressing over salad and toss
4. Chill the salad.
5. Sprinkle pine nuts or almonds over the... - 42.8064
Savoy Cabbage And Spinach Salad
1. In a bowl, combine spinach, cabbage, sprouts, onion and almonds.
2. In a small bowl, combine oil, mayonnaise, vinegar, soy sauce and garlic. Pour over salad; toss to coat thoroughly.
3. Serve at once. - 31.5715
Health Food - Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad Part 2
Want to enjoy a good old fashioned soup with a crunchy salad? Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad is just the dish for you. Indulge in delicious low calorie cooking with Chef Kirk Leins and make wholesome meals in minutes. - 109.452
Cabbage Salad Vinaigrette With Crunchy Noodles
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
In small bowl, combine contents of seasoning packet from noodles, vinegar, oil, sugar and pepper; blend well.
Pour dressing over salad ingredients; toss to coat.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours to chill.
Break... - 39.0023
Crosscourt Cabbage Salad
In a 2-quart saucepan, over medium heat, toast the almonds and sunflower seeds, stirring constantly to prevent burning, 2 to 3 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
In a jar or bottle with a tightly fitting lid, combine the oil, sugar, vinegar, and soy sauce; shake... - 37.4552
Mix all together until moistened with dressing. - 24.1761
White Cabbage Salad
Remove the core of a small head of cabbage.
Cut it into very thin shreds.
Add the juice of 1 lemon, chopped chives and parsley, 1/2 lb. seedless white grapes, and 3 oz. finely shredded almonds.
Put in a covered bowl in the refrigerator.
Beat until... - 47.2563
Warm Cabbage Slaw
In a 5-qt. Dutch oven, combine cabbage, garlic and oil; cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes, tossing lightly.
Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes or until cabbage is crisp-tender.
Combine cornstarch, water, soy sauce and salt; mix well.
Pour over... - 36.7564
Oriental Cabbage Slaw
Cut pea pods into 1-inch pieces.
Place in a salad bowl with cabbage, radishes, onion, and bamboo shoots; cover and refrigerate, if made ahead.
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven until lightly browned (about 8 minutes); set... - 31.2934
Asian Cabbage Slaw
I feel like I say this a lot, but this really is a family favorite! I promise you every time we get together this slaw will be there! It’s so easy and delicious and sometimes I eat an entire plate of it. It’s my Gogo’s recipe and it’s here to stay. I... - 0
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage, onion, sesame seeds and crumbled dry Ramen Noodles. Toss well and keep aside.
2) In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by combining water, sugar, oil, vinegar and the noodles seasoning. Mix well.
3) Pour the dressing... - 39.7167
Top Ramen Noodle Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together cabbage, onions, and chicken.
2) Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3) In another bowl, stir together oil, sugar, rice vinegar, salt, pepper, and noodle seasoning.
4) Drizzle the vinegar mixture over the chicken mixture.
5)... - 43.0666
Oriental Salad Meal
If cabbage is not the food you love to eat, then this video is going to tell you about the nutrition in cabbage and some fun facts about this vegetable. Chef Tawnya has an interesting oriental salad meal recipe that has cabbage and many nutritious ingredients... - 111.248
Red Cabbage Nut Slaw With Tahini Orange Dressing
Combine red and green cabbage, wash, drain and chill in refrigerator.
Combine base dressing ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake well.
Toss cabbage with dressing and 1/4 cup (60 mL) almonds.
Pile into salad bowl and top with remaining almonds. - 32.3885
1. In a bowl mix vegetables and chill.
2. Mix well adding remaining ingredients except paprika just before serving.
3. Sprinkle with paprika and serve. - 38.5712
Fruit Coleslaw With Almonds
Combine the chilled cabbage with the pineapple and grapes.
Mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice, and orange rind.
Toss the cabbage lightly but thoroughly with the dressing and mound on a platter.
Sprinkle with almonds.
Chill before... - 39.8194
Oriental Cabbage Slaw With Chicken
Place chicken and cabbage in mixing bowl.
Break noodles into small pieces and add to cabbage with green onions and sesame seed.
Combine vinegar, salad oil, sugar, salt and contents of flavoring packets.
Pour over cabbage; mix well.
Just before serving, stir... - 36.8511
Shred the cabbage finely and place in a large lidded bowl.
In a bowl combine mayonnaise, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper and mix well, then pour over the salad and toss.
Sliver the almonds and add to the salad with caraway seeds.
Cover and chill for at least 1... - 33.4735
Coleslaw With Almonds
Coleslaw with almonds is a new spin on the traditional cloeslaw recipe. Prepared with cabbage and celery along with cucumber and bell peppers or color, it is tossed with vinegar and maynnaise for a very appetizing side accompaniment. The toasted almonds... - 32.8552
Spanish Cole Slaw
Shred chilled cabbage finely into a bowl rubbed with garlic, if desired, add remaining ingredients and toss lightly.
Serve immediately and chilled. - 25.3011
Combine cabbage, wheat germ, scallions, parsley and almonds.
Mix together yogurt, dill, mustard and salt.
Pour yogurt mixture over cabbage mixture; toss to mix.
Pack into a 1-quart mold and refrigerate.
Unmold onto serving plate.
Garnish with... - 36.9861
Toasted Sandwich With Soy Cheese And Coleslaw
How about a healthy coleslaw and cheese sandwich for lunch? Here is a video recipe showing you how to make a healthy coleslaw salad. The “cheese” in this recipe is made with soy and a vegetable oil based spread. A simple recipe that’s healthy too! - 118.839
Wash cabbage; discard outer leaves and hard central stalk.
Chop celery, slice cucumber; thinly slice pepper, finely chop onion.
Combine prepared vegetables in bowl.
Mix together mayonnaise and vinegar; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Add... - 35.273
Refreshing Shrimp Salad
Cut large shrimp in half.
Combine shrimp, cabbage, and green pepper; chill.
Combine sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and seasonings to make dressing; chill.
Add almonds and dressing to shrimp mixture; toss lightly. - 34.7786
1. Using a rinder, Japanese grater or sharp knife, cut daikon and carrot into long thin strips. Place in a large bowl. Add Chinese and red cabbages, green onions, snow peas, spinach, raisins and nuts. Toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place sesame seeds... - 35.9876
Crisp And Crunchy Turkey Salad
Crisp and crunchy turkey salad is a lovely creamy turkey salad recipe. Prepared with a seasoned yogurt and mayonnaise dressing, the turkey salad has veggies like peas, beans sprouts, spinach and cabbage in it. Flavored with mustard and garlic to tase, this... - 36.6493
Fruit And Vegetable Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine the carrot, apple, celery, radishes, cabbage, parsley, dried fruits, and almonds. Toss to mix.
2. Put the remaining ingredients, with the exception of the wheat germ, in a jar and shake to mix well. Pour over salad ingredients and... - 31.9628
Frozen Pineapple Salad
This Frozen Pineapple Salad is so irresistably delicious and healthy that any health-freak will want to give this a try! - 32.1835
1. In a medium-sized saucepan, bring the cup of water, butter and salt to a full boil. Stir in the couscous, turn off the heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. With a fork and place the couscous in a salad bowl. Add the other ingredients, give it another good... - 32.008
Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad
This Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad tastes too good ! This vegetable , chicken, almond and egg assortment offers an interesting variety to an otherwise monotonous meal ! Just try this Crunchy Chicken Vegetable Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 32.6073
Chinese Noodle Salad
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, stir together the vinegar, broth, juice, sugar and oil.
To make the salad: Preheat the broiler.
Spread the almonds on a cookie sheet.
Broil 3" to 4" from the heat for about 5 minutes or until golden brown, stirring... - 41.7418
Healthy Oriental Dressing & Salad
Oriental salad is a assorted mix of colorful vegetable with a delicious blend of dressing that would just win your heat. Easy yet super to eat, it is crispy and extremely appealing to eyes. - 107.622
Pink Party Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Prepare the curried applesauce dressing combining all the ingredients, except the corn oil in a bowl.
3) To this, gradually add the corn oil. Mix well. Use 3/4 cup of the dressing for this recipe.... - 48.3302
Shrimp Salad Anita
Combine soup, mayonnaise, juice and seasonings; chill.
Toss all remaining ingredients except almonds with dressing.
Sprinkle with almonds; serve on lettuce leaves. - 32.2189
Chop Chop Chinese Noodle Salad
Robin is at Chinatown, SF and this inspires her to cook up a typical chop chop salad from the country. Its easy, yummy and sets tone for an authentic Chinese meal. This is a must watch video if you like salads that use a very good mix of vegetables. - 113.839
Over lemon jello molds pour following sauce.
Chill this and add 1/2 to 3/4 cup salad dressing or 1/2 pint whipped cream. - 21.2941
Wilted Waldorf Salad
In a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, stir nuts until lightly browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove from pan; set aside.
In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup vinegar and the sugar.
Core apple and cut into 1/2-inch cubes; stir into vinegar mixture.
Add oil, onion,... - 43.9677
Crunchy Chicken Salad
1. Peel and thinly slice the onion. Cut the chicken in thin strips.
2. Heat the oil in a pan then add the almonds, garlic, onion and chicken. Cook, stirring continuously, until the chicken is cooked. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
3. Shred the... - 44.4629
Grapefruit And Apple Gelatin Salad
1. Chill a melon or other loaf mold in the refrigerator while the gelatin mixture is prepared. Rinse the mold but do not wipe it.
2. Soak the gelatin in the cold water, then stir it into the hot water.
3. Mix the lemon juice with the sugar. Add to the gelatin... - 43.7402
The Sexy Vegan's Massaged Kale Salad
1. Remove the Kale leaves from the stem and chop roughly.
2. Add 3/4 teaspoon salt, the juice of half a lemon, 1 teaspoon olive oil and massage the kale to get the bitterness out.
3. The bitter liquids of the kale would have come out so... - 111.441
Dissolve flavored gelatin in boiling water.
Dissolve unflavored gelatin in cold water; add to hot gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Add other ingredients and chill until congealed. - 33.8967
Chinese Chicken Salad
This salad is fresh and loaded with flavor. It takes a little work but it is well worth it. I used my soy ginger vinaigrette to dress it but you can use any Asian style store bought salad dressing. - 125.31
Chinese Chicken And Noodle Salad
1. In large bowl, mix together chicken, sesame seed, almonds, cabbage, noodles and onions and toss with dressing to mix well.
2. Optionally, before serving, sprinkle with Spanish peanuts.
The salad is very large salad that will keep well... - 36.5445
Virginia City Salad
Just before serving, combine all ingredients except dressing.
Top with Snow Dressing. - 20.2906
Fumi Salad: On The Side #2
If you are looking for a yummy salad that is impressive in both taste and appearance, then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a tasty Fumi salad that will knock everyone's socks off! - 103.921
Chinese Vegetable Salad
Combine all the salad ingredients except the almonds.
Shake up the dressing ingredients in a jar.
Combine and toss lightly.
Let mellow at least 10 minutes before serving.
Sprinkle almonds on top before serving. - 42.297
Whole Meal Salad
Toss all ingredients together except the last four. Divide between four serving plates.
Top each with 1/4 cup cottage cheese. Surround with zucchini, carrot and sprouts. Serve with your favorite salad dressing. - 31.3888
Raw Food - Yummy Asian Kale Salad
Take a look at an awesome raw food recipe for Asian kale salad that this video shares. The video presents a super simple dressing that is perfect for an Asian kale salad especially when you are camping or travelling and when you are falling short of time.... - 116.375
Fresh Fig Salad With Honey And Lime Dressing
Toss all salad ingredients together.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar.
Shake until well mixed.
Pour into bottom of salad bowl.
Add salad ingredients and toss. - 40.9906
1. In a small bowl, put together all the dressing ingredients and mix.
2. In a large mixing bowl, place all the vegetables and pour the dressing; toss to mix.
3. Allow the salad to marinate overnight.
4. Just before... - 47.2713
This salad brings together American and Indian cuisine together. Use of mayonnaise and Garam Masala and other spices creates this delicious recipe. It tastes great as a side with protein. - 0
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 113.379
Nut Crunch Slaw
1. Wash, dry and chill the cabbage. Use a sharp knife and shred the cabbage finely.
2. Chop shallots, peppers and celery.
3. In a large size bowl, place the cabbage and add in shallots, peppers, celery and carrot.
4. Cover the bowl and... - 43.5599
Pear And Grape Coleslaw
Mix together the cabbage, spring onions, celery and grapes in a bowl.
Cover and chill.
Mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream and orange rind; chill.
Just before serving, mix together the cabbage mixture and mayonnaise dressing.
Sprinkle the pear slices with... - 41.775
This simply delicious "Pineapple Coleslaw" is light, tangy and good for you! Serve it as a side dish for lunch with a tuna sandwich (or a scoop of tuna on top of it!) or a hamburger. It's also wonderful as a side dish to my "Gram's Cornflake Chicken" dish. - 0
Rinse frozen shrimp with running cold water to remove ice glaze.
Place shrimp on 18x12 inch piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Mix salad dressing, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and the parsley flakes; pour on shrimp.
Wrap shrimp securely in the foil and... - 42.2093
Roast Beef Sunday Dinner With Yorkshire Pudding
1. For Yorkshire pudding, preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. For roast, preheat oven to 325 degree F.
3. For Yorkshire pudding, in a bowl, add flour, milk, eggs, and salt. Mix to combine. Wrap it with plastic, and allow it to rest at room... - 98.3587
Combine ingredients in a food processor and process until thoroughly mixed.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Break up oriental noodles into a food processor and process with a few short bursts of power until coarsely crushed.
Spread crushed... - 34.5196
Stir Fried Shrimp
1. If using fresh shrimp, shell and devein them; rinse with running cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Cut cabbage into 2-inch pieces. With fresh pea pods, remove tips and strings. Cut green onions into 1-inch pieces. In small bowl, combine water,... - 34.0204
Pear & Grape Slaw
In a serving bowl, combine cabbage, green onion, celery, and grapes; cover and chill to crisp.
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for about 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
Just before serving, place yogurt in a bowl.
Halve, core,... - 38.0531
Easy Picnic Food
All those who are planning an outing or a picnic, here is a video containing three compact recipes just right for the event. Check out Chef Stacey making Frozen Patty, Vegetable Salad and Broccoli Slaw. Quick to make, healthy and nutritious and great on a... - 111.248
Put chicken in a kettle with water, salt,pepper, and chopped onion.
Simmer gently 35 minutes until chicken is tender.
Remove chicken; strain and reserve broth.
Cool chicken until easy to handle.Bone chicken and cut meat into small pieces.
Heat oil in a deep... - 40.451
An Oriental Feast
1) In a small saucepan, add in the noodles and hot water. Keep aside.
2) In a mixer add the whites of two eggs.
3) Rinse the vegetables. Slice the mushrooms, chop the scallions, break the stems off the snow peas and slice the cabbage thin to get... - 44.0495
1. In a food processor, combine garlic, sliced shallots, macadamia nuts, galangal, and turmeric. Whirl mixture to a paste, scraping container sides as needed. (Or chop ingredients with a knife, then whirl in a blender to a paste.)
2. In a 5- to 6-quart pan... - 34.6437
A Charmed Easter Dinner With The Kitchen Witch
The Kitchen Witch invites you to enjoy Easter dinner in her home featuring a Pineapple and Curry Glazed Ham, Creamy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes, fresh from the oven Cheese and Chive Bread, Roasted Asparagus, and Holiday Cole Slaw Salad. For an unforgettable,... - 0
Cabbage Almond Salad Recipes By Category
Cabbage Almond Salad Dish: