- » Cabbage
Cabbage is a green leafy vegetable obtained from an herbaceous plant. Cabbage has a very short stem that is covered with a mass of leaves. These leaves are usually green in color with a coating of ‘bloom’ ... More »
Some of us can swear by a well prepared Korean Kimchi that we get at the restaurants. Now, we can make it from the comfort of our kitchens. You'll need fresh Chinese cabbage to get the best results. Watch and learn how to make this excellent salad from this... - 150.19
Unstuffed Cabbage With Turkey
All of those, who are fond of stuffed cabbage can enjoy the same taste without spending much time in kitchen, with this unstuffed cabbage with turkey preparation. Stuffing cabbage takes lot of time and patience, but unstuffed cabbage has minimized that pain.... - 139.696
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Make your holidays special and enjoyable with these delicious stuffed cabbage rolls that would surely be a favorite with your family. Look at this incredible video that shows an outstanding recipe presented in an elegant manner. Check it out… - 134.768
Crispy Kale Chips
If you as a parent are having tough time feeding greens to your kids, here is a veggie recipe by weelicious especially for kids. The kids would not even know there is kale inside. She is making crispy kale chips with just a little oil. As she does, you can... - 129.534
Pomegranate And Kale Smoothie
This Pomegranate and Kale Smoothie is a great way of converting this life giving fruit into a luscious drink. It is dense in nutrients and very hydrating. The green color shows the abundance of chlorophyll. So whirl it up! - 126.534
Napa Cabbage In Chicken Broth And Water Spinach In Chinese Sauce
Authentic Asian dishes. Watch this video to prepare cabbage in chicken broth and spinach with a fine Chinese sauce. Both these dishes can be an excellent side dish with any meat or just with warm rice. Loaded with roughage, they provide the right amount of... - 124.774
Crunchy Kale Chips
Do you like kale? Did you know that it is a vegetable that is high in nutrition? Here is a great way to get some kale into your children! Kale Chips! This vegetable can be turned into a fun crunchy appetizer in a simple and quick way. Watch this video to... - 123.334
Anti-inflammatory Kale And Watermelon Smoothie
This Anti-inflammatory Kale and Watermelon Smoothie has the power to turn around your life. Watch this video for the details of this life giving drink. You will be surprised to know how much chlorophyll and nutrition is there in watermelon. So whip it up! - 122.472
Cinnamon Apple And Kale Smoothie
Cinnamon Apple and Kale Smoothie is delicious and nutritious thirst quencher. Watch this video for the details of this health drink that is full of phyto nutrients and antioxidants. You will love the hint of cinnamon in there. Give it a go! - 122.298
Green Kiwi And Kale Smoothie
Green Kiwi and Kale Smoothie is a unique drink. Watch the video for this tart and sweet recipe. The parsley tones down the strong flavor of the kale and balances it really well. Try it to see if you like it! - 122.199
Kale And Avocado Smoothie
Kale and Avocado Smoothie is one of the best green smoothies. It is full of rich nutrients. A sip will have you addicted. Watch and learn how to prepare this super healthy drink from this video. - 121.886
Delicious Roasted Cabbage Wedges
Some side dishes like the Roasted Cabbage Wedges deserve more recognition! You'll be surprised to know how versatile this dish can be. It has been told that it goes well with a host of main dishes. However, we recommend that you serve it with Chicken... - 121.748
American Kale Salad Part 1- Chopping Kale
f you're in need of a scrumptious Thanksgiving side, don't overlook kale, this recipe video recommends Gluten-free kale Salad recipe. The first part of video is all about the nutritional facts about kale salad and tips of chopping kale . An effortless... - 121.505
Korean Nappa Cabbage Kimchi
Here is a recipe to make Nappa Cabbage Kimchi, a famous and popular dish from Korea. It is dish with many uses. If you are a food enthusiast, you are going to love this video. Watch the video to learn making kimchi. - 120.277
These Arabic cabbage rolls are a great way to cook a not so used vegetable in a great way and it looks and tastes awesome. Watch the video to see how you can prepare these meat lover's delight at home. - 117.052
American Kale Salad Part 2- Dressing Salad
Curious about second part of video of Kale Salad Dressing? Here is your chance to find out what it's all about and it won't cost you a thing! The simple kale salad dressing recipe features mixture of flavours, salt, sweet and sour. This are limitless ways... - 114.859
Cabbage Thoran For Sandya
Cabbage Thoran is a classic dish delicately spiced with the traditional Kerala flavors of coconut, garlic, chili and cumin seeds. There are many different ways of preparing a thoran. Some use onions while others use shallots. Watch this video to learn how to... - 113.353
Stir-fried Cabbage Neapolitan
In this video, you will find a very authentic Japanese dish " Stir-fried Cabbage". The dish is quite easy and simple to make. Check out the video for recipe detail. - 113.253
Asian Kale Chips
This is one of the most wonderful ways to eat your greens. If you have never made these before, try this recipe of kale chips. These are not only low calorie, they are completely guilt-free and nutritious meant for those who are addicted to potato chips... - 111.605
Korean Grandma's Cabbage And Radish Kimchi
If you want to be the perfect Korean wife learning how to make the best kimchi is an absolute must! The video is rather funny but it wouldn't be crazy Korean cooking without the musical interlude and the drama! The recipe yields the most delicious and perfect... - 111.294
Health Food - Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad Part 2
Want to enjoy a good old fashioned soup with a crunchy salad? Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad is just the dish for you. Indulge in delicious low calorie cooking with Chef Kirk Leins and make wholesome meals in minutes. - 111.001
Almond Buttered Kale Chips
Chips don’t always have to be fried and unhealthy. But most importantly chips can be made from leafy vegetables too! Kale!! A perfectly healthy option for a perfectly healthy snack. Watch the video and learn how! - 108.333
Raw Bbq Flavor Kale Chips
These raw and vegan spicy bbq flavor kale chips are a low calorie nutritious snack and like potato chips, you cannot stop at just eating one. They audibly crackle when you first bite into them. then, silently dissolve in your mouth, leaving behind a fresh... - 108.232
Unstuffed Cabbage Casserole
Join Toby as she prepares this diabetes-friendly stuffed cabbage rolls recipe with no stuffing or rolling required. This dish comes courtesy of Brenda Ponichtera, RD from her book "Quick and Healthy, Volume II", and is remarkable good. - 107.114
Tender ribbon so kale tossed in a salad is very flavorful and delicious! There is a way to get them into your salad without cooking! This video shows you how to get them to eat raw in your salad! See the video for more! - 103.726
Homemade Kale Chips
Chips that are not junk food! These homemade kale chips are a healthy substitute to potato chips and are delicious too. They make a snack that leaves potato chips behind. A great way to use fresh kale when in season. Watch this video to get an idea about... - 101.628
Chef's Special Baked Kale Chips Vegan Style
Do you like to snack on between your meals? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a healthy recipe to make Baked Kale Chips Vegan Style. The snack is ideal to munch on whenever you like. - 100.902
Raw Spicy Kale Barbecue Style Kale Chips
Barbecue food can be made healthy without involving high heat levels and fat. Check out Chef Santiago showing how to make spicy bar-b-q kale chips with fresh kale leaves and seasonings. Good to satiate small barbecue cravings! - 97.8173
Cabbage is a very nutritious vegetable! It has low calorie and rich in Vitamin C , glutamate and riboflavin! Watch this chef make a simmering cabbage so as to preserve all the nutrients! - 95.3426
Buttered Savoy Cabbage
1. Cut away any damaged or discolored outside leaves.
2. Cut the savoy cabbage into quarters and remove the thick centre stalk.
3. Carefully shred the remaining cabbage and place it in a colander and wash it well under cold running water.... - 94.81
This crowd-pleasing dish scores brownie points for its yummy flavor and crunch. Keith Snow tells you how to cook this cruciferous vegetable to perfection without turning it soggy. Makes for a great side-dish! - 94.0759
Fresh, crunchy cabbage makes for an excellent base for slaw. Chef Keith Snow shares with his viewers a delightful slaw recipe, believed to be inspired by his mother-in-law and makes for a hearty, healthy indulgence any day. - 93.7009
Stir Fried Saucy Cabbage
Do you like cabbage? Here is a great healthy recipe for a stir fried cabbage. Chef Vikas shows you how to use the Ching’s all-in-one sauce to make this delicious looking dish. Ready in minutes, this is a great option when you want to plate out a dish with... - 90.3905
If you want to want to prepare kimchi at home, then check out this video, that is a simple step by step guide for making Kimchi. Hopefully you will be willing to try this recipe at home and enjoy some real korean kimchi with your family and friends. - 89.705
Green Rea And Red Kale Blended Drink
Looking for a quick, easy and healthy drink recipe? Then try the one detailed in this video. Jane is back with one of her super yummy and super healthy drinks. Enjoy! - 89.1153
Braised Red Cabbage
1. Cut away any discolored or damaged leaves from the outside of the cabbage.
2. Cut the cabbage into quarters and remove the large stalk from the middle and shred the cabbage finely.
3. Place into a colander and wash well under cold running... - 89.0853
Kale And Banana Vegan Ice Cream
On the lookout for a healthy and yummy vegan ice cream recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a delicious ice cream that is 100% vegan and very yummy! - 88.0749
Kale Chips For Snacks
If you thought that snacks are nothing more than greasy, high-fat, high-sodium treats, wait till you try this yummy snack. Storehouse of a slew of nutrients, kale chips not only makes for a satisfying, but also healthy snack-time treats. Good for any time,... - 87.4747
Kale Salad For Holidays
Worried about your food habits during holidays that can lead to health problems? The answer lies in eating fresh food items, like the ones used in Kale salad. Not only it is packed with nutrition, EJ also ensures that you are never missing out on the taste... - 85.399
Healthy Kale Coleslaw - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
If you are bored of the usual cabbage slaw, then replacing it with healthy kale would make for a refreshing change. This crunch-tastic summer dish draws much of its crunch after kale. Highly nutritious, delicious and filling, this yummy coleslaw surely is an... - 83.8009
Healthy Kale Coleslaw - Part 1: Preparation
There is something about sweet tangy slaw that makes it so versatile. Add kale to it and you have a slaw to die for. Apart from taste and crunch, kale adds good amounts of nutrients to this slaw which makes it a worthy indulgence. - 83.7259
Kale And Bok Choy Salad
All you health conscious people out there. Chef Tina Jo has the perfect salad for you to include in your diet. Check out the video of the healthy and tasty Kale and Bok Choy Salad. A great salad which can be prepared in just a couple of minutes. - 82.7811
Raw Schezwan Cabbage
Chinese style pickle for you? Here is Chef Vikas, using Ching’s secret to dish out a great pickle. A super simple recipe, just cut up cabbage, flavor it with sauces and it’s good to go! Watch, try, enjoy! - 81.9736
Kale Salad- Part 1: Introduction
Chef Darlene is going to introduce you to a amazing and exotic Kale Salad. Check out the 1st part of the video where she shows you how to cut the Kale and blend the seasonings. - 80.0852
Kale Salad- Part 2: Preparing
If you have seen the 1st part and very excited about the 2nd then check out how chef Darlene prepares this yummy Kale Salad. A great salad recipe which can be served for lunch. - 79.9974
Crispy Baked Kale Chips
Do you often like to snack between your meals? Here's something you can munch on without worrying about the calories. Watch this video to learn this Easy Kale Chips recipe now. - 79.7915
Raw Sauerkraut - Part 1
1. Cut the red and green cabbage in half and take out the stem and shred it.
2. Can be shredded in the food processor too.
3.Transfer the shredded cabbages in a big bowl
4.Sprinkle some salt or lemon juice and knead it well with your... - 79.3895
Kimchi Fried Rice
Watch this impressive video for kimchi fried rice. This is indeed a super simple way to prepare a delicious dish pep up your meal. Take a look and impress your family with your superb culinary skills. - 78.4811
Dehydrator Cooked Kale Chips
If you love health food and have not tried kale chips yet, you're definitely missing out on something. These chips are a little tricky to make and might taste strange at first, but they are extremely healthy and powerful. Watch the video and learn to make the... - 75.3077
Healthy Kale Chips
Are you always on a lookout for some healthy snack recipes? Add this Healthy Kale Chips recipe to your list too. The snack is easy to make and is a great combination of health and taste. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare these at home. - 65.0362
Simple Creamy Marinated Kale
There is no denying that kale is the healthiest food in the planet and including them to your diet could leave you benefitted in more ways than one. This dark leafy green also tastes great and makes for a wonderful side when marinated with creamy dressing.... - 64.549
Blessings Kale Chips, Episode #24
Blessings kale chips is a raw food world product which are available in 4 different flavors. These chips make an ideal snack option and can be ordered online. The products featured here are Quite cheesy kale chips, Pleasing Pestos kale chips, Thai high kale... - 63.8542
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
How often do you come across a good Stuffed Cabbage Leaves recipe? You are fortunate enough to have just hit this page and found one. Please try this recipe of Stuffed Cabbage Leaves and if you are fully satisfied, spread the taste by sharing on other social... - 53.8963
Kale With Cheese
Kale With Cheese is the apt recipe to tickle your taste buds. Try this Kale With Cheese once and only once! Your loyalty to it forever is guaranteed! - 51.0412
Soy Coconut Wrap
1. Wash the vegetables thoroughly with water.
2. Cut carrot into ovals.
3. Shred the beans.
4. Shred the remaining ingredients coarsely.
5. In a mincing machine, put together all seasoning ingredients except coconut and process.
6. In a... - 50.5393
Cabbage Cucumber Crunch
1) Finely shred the cabbage and place aside.
2) Peel off the apple skin and shred finely.
3) In a bowl, combine the cabbage and apple. Add onion flakes and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Toss lightly.
4) Use a shallow salad... - 50.0118
Potato And Cabbage Au Gratin
In 2-quart casserole, blend butter-flavored mix and flour.
Stir in onion, parsley, chives, salt and pepper.
Blend in milk.
Microwave, uncovered, at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until mixture thickens and bubbles, stirring 3 times.
Stir in Monterey Jack and... - 49.4003
Bringing to you the goodness of cabbage. Cabbage with a variety of yummy ingredients cooked to perfection. This glorified cabbage recipe lets you do just that. Enjoy every bit of it. - 49.1347
1. Wash the cabbage head and discard the outer soggy leaves.
2. Finely slice or shred the cabbage using a sharp knife or cleaver. You could also coarsely shred it in a food processor.
3. In a skillet or a wok, heat oil over a medium... - 48.8789
Stuffed Whole Cabbage
Cabbage is a regular feature in my house. The kids love it as much as the adults. I try making it in different styles. Stuffed Whole Cabbage is one main dish that is particularly enjoyed. A complete meal in itself, this is a good option to prepare. - 48.7074
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Into a 9-inch (23-cm) pie plate, measure and place all the crust ingredients.
3. Using a fork, toss the ingredients until combined and then press it against the bottom and sides of dish to form the pie... - 48.0957
Red Cabbage With Granny Smith Apples
1) Use a large nonreactive flameproof casserole, to heat over moderately high heat.
2) Melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion, until softened but not browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
3) Add the garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
4) Stir in cabbage and toss... - 47.6077
Stuffed Cabbage In A Pastry Case
Carefully detach the leaves from the cabbage, cutting away the coarse ends of the stalks.
Blanch the leaves, five at a time, in plenty of boiling water for 2 minutes.
Remove with a slotted spoon and refresh in cold water.
Reserve 250 ml/8 fl oz of the cabbage... - 47.5894
Cabbage Or Brussels Sprouts
Cabbage Or Brussels Sprouts tastes as well as looks good. This Side Dish is also very high on nutrition. - 47.4911
Heat oil ,add mustard seeds,channa dal,uraddal ,curry leaves fry well for a sec.
Then add onion and fry till brown colour
Add cabbage mix well.
Cover and cook for 5mins in slow flame.
Add ground paste,sprinkle little water,salt and cook till dry.
Garnish... - 47.485
Cabbage Leaves Stuffed With Potatoes
THE STUFFING Boil the potatoes, then peel and dice them into 1/4-inch pieces.
Peel the onions, cut them in half lengthwise, and slice them into fine half-circles.
In a skillet, heat 6 tablespoons of the oil over medium heat.
Add the onions, frying, stirring,... - 47.4473
Rakott Kaposzta Layered Cabbage
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Take a skillet and soften the butter in it. Add onion crescents and fry them until they turn crispy and golden. Stir in caraway seeds, garlic and cabbage and also sprinkle few spoonfuls of water.
3.... - 47.4463
Cabbage And Kasha
1. Toast the buckwheat for about 5 to 7 minutes, on medium heat, stirring frequently.
2. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
3. In a frying pan, sautÃ© the mushrooms and half of the garlic in 1-tablespoon oil for about 10 minutes, or until the... - 47.1256
Red Cabbage And Chestnuts
1) In a pot add in the red cabbage head. Cover the pot with boiling water. Pour in the vermouth. Allow the cabbage to rest in the mixture for about 15 minutes.
2) In a large skillet, melt the butter. Add in the cabbage. Saute till it... - 47.0468
Plum Coated Chicken With Nappa Cabbage
1. Discard the outer brown leaves of the cabbage. Trim 2 inches off the base of each cabbage
2. Rinse and dry the cabbage leaves. Remove the white core at the base of each leaf.
3. Cut the leaves into 2-inch squares and keep aside.
4. Using a... - 46.9751
Stuffed Cabbage With Mushrooms And Pine Kernels
In a deep, heavy-based pan cook the onions and garlic in the olive oil till golden brown.
A long, slow cooking, covered with a lid, for 15 minutes is preferable to cooking them quickly.
When they are golden and sweet, add the chopped mushrooms and continue to... - 46.9397
Tan Tan Cabbage
1) While chopping garlic add salt and chop finely all together.
2) Cut the cabbage in quarters, remove the core and make thin slices.
3) In a fry pan, add cabbage slices to stir fry for 3 minutes. Keep on tossing the cabbage slices until... - 46.9027
1) Take a pan and cook rice in it according to package directions.
2) Combine rice with the next 11 ingredients and mix well.
3) Take a skillet and cook the mixture over medium heat until onion gets tender and meet becomes brown in color. Set... - 46.829
Wilted Red Cabbage Slaw
1. Shred the cabbage.
2. In a bowl, take shredded cabbage.
3. Add boiling water and salt to it.
4. Keep it aside for 10 minutes. Let it stand.
5. Drain water.
6. In another bowl, mix oil, lemon juice, pepper and sugar together.
7.... - 46.7123
Baked Cabbage Wedges
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Lightly butter an 8-inch baking dish.
3 Rinse the cabbage well.
4 Cut into 1 -inch wedges.
5 Remove the core.
6 In a pan, add cabbage and green pepper in chicken broth.
7 Simmer for 7... - 46.6873
Cabbage With Onions
Trim away the outer damaged leaves of the cabbage, wash it, and cut it in quarters.
Remove the stem and hard core and shred cabbage lengthwise as finely as you can.
Peel 2 of the onions and cut them each into half, lengthwise.
Now slice finely into... - 46.5439
Cabbage Stuffed Shells
1. In a large nonstick frying pan, sautÃ© the onions and garlic in the oil until sort, about 4 minutes.
2. Add the cabbage; cover and cook over low heat for about 5 to 6 minutes, or until the cabbage is tender.
3. Cool it for about 15 minutes.
4.... - 46.5305
1. Wash and shred cabbage fine, like grated coconut.
2. Grate coconut fine.
3. Crush well green chillies, onion and garlic.
4. Add coconut and turmeric and mix while grinding till well blended.
5. Cook cabbage with salt and water if desired to cook it dry but... - 46.4902
Put 300 ml (1/2 pint) water in the pressure cooker with the trivet.
Wash the cabbage leaves and remove any hard stalk but keep the leaves whole.
Put the leaves in the cooker, sprinkle them with salt and put on the lid.
Bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for... - 46.4768
Crazy Mixed Up Cabbage Bake
Place onion in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
Crumble beef and sausage over onion.
Microwave at High for 6 to 7 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Stir... - 46.4588
Spicy Colourful Cabbage
1) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar, water, salt, and mustard seeds,
2) Simmer the vinegar mixture for 5 minutes.
3) Remove and allow to cool.
4) Fold in sweetener, cabbage, peppers, pimientos and onions flakes.
5) Mix the vinegar mixture... - 46.4471
Country Cousin Supper
Try out this fantastic Country Cousin Supper for a taste you've always wanted to savor. Whatever be your palate, this Country Cousin Supper recipe is sure to entice you with its exciting fresh flavors. - 46.2719
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Tip the drained cabbage into a 2-quart casserole or baking dish and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter over a low flame.
4. When butter starts to froth, add flour, salt, mace, and peppers and... - 46.1814
Creamy Cabbage Casserole
1) In salted boiling water add cabbage in small amount and cook covered for 10 minutes.
2) Strain water and keep aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan melt 3 tablespoons butter over low heat.
4) Stir in flour and cook for a minute stirring constantly.
5)... - 46.0399
Roast Partridge With Young Cabbage
Take the legs from each partridge and divide them into two.
Chop off the claws if they are still attached.
Cut the backs off the birds but leave the wings.
The separated breasts will look like two plump, winged hearts.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and 2... - 46.0308
Cabbage And Potato Stir Pry
Cook potatoes, covered, in boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together water, teriyaki sauce, parsley, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during... - 45.9074
Cabbage Leaves Stuffed With Pork
In a heavy skillet over low heat, cook the onions in the lard until they are soft but not colored.
Add the rice and stir until it is transparent.
Season this mixture with the chopped herbs and a little salt and pepper.
In a bowl, combine the onion mixture and... - 45.9011
Rice Stuffed Cabbage
1. Preheat oven at 350° C.
2. In a large bowl, take cabbage.
3. Pour boiling water over it and let it be for 10 minutes.
4. Drain water. Remove the top 18 leaves or if they are not large enough, use 24.
5. In a bowl, break eggs and... - 45.8129
Red Cabbage And Beet Slaw Salad With Currant Dressing
1) In a salad bowl, mix cabbage and beets, and sprinkle with walnuts.
2) Heat a small pot, add currants, water, lemon juice, vinegar and brown sugar, and bring to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir to dissolve sugar and transfer... - 45.8084
Cook cabbage in boiling water 3-4 minutes.
Combine next four ingredients in saucepan.
Heat, just until hot.
Toss corn flakes in the bottom of a 1-1/2 quart casserole, reserving some for top.
Alternate layers of cabbage and sauce, ending with sauce... - 45.7879
Cabbage With Cheese
Here is a great Cabbage With Cheese recipe. A great option to add to your spread. This is a definite way to ensure the kids eat cabbage. I sometime like to make this by using potatoes, rice, carrots, spinach, marrow, etc., instead of cabbage. - 45.7227
1) Preheat moderate oven (355°F. -Gas Mark 4)
2) Boil water and blanch cabbage for 2-3 minutes till soft.
3) Prepare stuffing in a saucepan. Melt butter, stir in onion and sauté.
4) Mix in mince, seasoning and mushrooms. Cook stirring... - 45.6757
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a skillet and heat butter or fat in it. Add cabbage and salt.
3) Cook over low heat for about 30 minutes, stirring constantly. Set aside to cool.
4) Pour water over bread and squeeze dry. Mash... - 45.6583
Savory Stuffed Cabbage
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the lamb, rice, egg, garlic, salt, thyme, rosemary, pepper and 2/3 cup tomato sauce together.
3) Remove outer cabbage leaves. Cut a small slice from the top , keep aside. Then make... - 45.5641
1) Discard the tough outer leaves and stalks of the cabbage, cut into four wedges, then rinse and drain thoroughly.
2) Topping : In a wok, saute the bread cubes in melted butter until golden brown, then remove with a slotted spoon and... - 45.5203
Stuffed Cabbage With Rice
1) Cut off the cabbage top, trim the stalk end and discard any large outer leaves.
2) Remove the cabbage core with a sharp knife, leaving three leaves thick shell.
3) In the wok, saute the bacon and onion, until the onion is soft but... - 45.428
Cabbage Recipes By Category