- » Cabbage
Cabbage is a green leafy vegetable obtained from an herbaceous plant. Cabbage has a very short stem that is covered with a mass of leaves. These leaves are usually green in color with a coating of ‘bloom’ ... More »
Some of us can swear by a well prepared Korean Kimchi that we get at the restaurants. Now, we can make it from the comfort of our kitchens. You'll need fresh Chinese cabbage to get the best results. Watch and learn how to make this excellent salad from this... - 150.19
Red Cabbage Sauerkraut
Sauerkraut or pickled cabbage is a German recipe is something that you want to do with your cabbage. Watch this video, and see how the chef does it. It is simple method and stays in refrigerator for few days. Homemade sauerkraut is definitely better than the... - 146.942
Unstuffed Cabbage With Turkey
All of those, who are fond of stuffed cabbage can enjoy the same taste without spending much time in kitchen, with this unstuffed cabbage with turkey preparation. Stuffing cabbage takes lot of time and patience, but unstuffed cabbage has minimized that pain.... - 139.696
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Make your holidays special and enjoyable with these delicious stuffed cabbage rolls that would surely be a favorite with your family. Look at this incredible video that shows an outstanding recipe presented in an elegant manner. Check it out… - 134.768
Napa Cabbage In Chicken Broth And Water Spinach In Chinese Sauce
Authentic Asian dishes. Watch this video to prepare cabbage in chicken broth and spinach with a fine Chinese sauce. Both these dishes can be an excellent side dish with any meat or just with warm rice. Loaded with roughage, they provide the right amount of... - 124.774
Delicious Roasted Cabbage Wedges
Some side dishes like the Roasted Cabbage Wedges deserve more recognition! You'll be surprised to know how versatile this dish can be. It has been told that it goes well with a host of main dishes. However, we recommend that you serve it with Chicken... - 121.748
Korean Nappa Cabbage Kimchi
Here is a recipe to make Nappa Cabbage Kimchi, a famous and popular dish from Korea. It is dish with many uses. If you are a food enthusiast, you are going to love this video. Watch the video to learn making kimchi. - 120.277
These Arabic cabbage rolls are a great way to cook a not so used vegetable in a great way and it looks and tastes awesome. Watch the video to see how you can prepare these meat lover's delight at home. - 117.052
Cabbage Thoran For Sandya
Cabbage Thoran is a classic dish delicately spiced with the traditional Kerala flavors of coconut, garlic, chili and cumin seeds. There are many different ways of preparing a thoran. Some use onions while others use shallots. Watch this video to learn how to... - 113.353
Stir-fried Cabbage Neapolitan
In this video, you will find a very authentic Japanese dish " Stir-fried Cabbage". The dish is quite easy and simple to make. Check out the video for recipe detail. - 113.253
Korean Grandma's Cabbage And Radish Kimchi
If you want to be the perfect Korean wife learning how to make the best kimchi is an absolute must! The video is rather funny but it wouldn't be crazy Korean cooking without the musical interlude and the drama! The recipe yields the most delicious and perfect... - 111.294
Health Food - Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad Part 2
Want to enjoy a good old fashioned soup with a crunchy salad? Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad is just the dish for you. Indulge in delicious low calorie cooking with Chef Kirk Leins and make wholesome meals in minutes. - 111.001
Unstuffed Cabbage Casserole
Join Toby as she prepares this diabetes-friendly stuffed cabbage rolls recipe with no stuffing or rolling required. This dish comes courtesy of Brenda Ponichtera, RD from her book "Quick and Healthy, Volume II", and is remarkable good. - 107.114
Cabbage is a very nutritious vegetable! It has low calorie and rich in Vitamin C , glutamate and riboflavin! Watch this chef make a simmering cabbage so as to preserve all the nutrients! - 95.3426
Buttered Savoy Cabbage
1. Cut away any damaged or discolored outside leaves.
2. Cut the savoy cabbage into quarters and remove the thick centre stalk.
3. Carefully shred the remaining cabbage and place it in a colander and wash it well under cold running water.... - 94.81
This crowd-pleasing dish scores brownie points for its yummy flavor and crunch. Keith Snow tells you how to cook this cruciferous vegetable to perfection without turning it soggy. Makes for a great side-dish! - 94.0759
Fresh, crunchy cabbage makes for an excellent base for slaw. Chef Keith Snow shares with his viewers a delightful slaw recipe, believed to be inspired by his mother-in-law and makes for a hearty, healthy indulgence any day. - 93.7009
If you want to want to prepare kimchi at home, then check out this video, that is a simple step by step guide for making Kimchi. Hopefully you will be willing to try this recipe at home and enjoy some real korean kimchi with your family and friends. - 89.705
Chunky Cabbage Slaw
Are you on a diet or considering eating healthy? Try this Chunky Cabbage Slaw recipe. It is a nice alternative for the regular slaw, but without the mayonnaise. It works great as a side, but you can also serve it as an appetizer. Watch the video to learn this... - 89.1112
Braised Red Cabbage
1. Cut away any discolored or damaged leaves from the outside of the cabbage.
2. Cut the cabbage into quarters and remove the large stalk from the middle and shred the cabbage finely.
3. Place into a colander and wash well under cold running... - 89.0853
Raw Schezwan Cabbage
Chinese style pickle for you? Here is Chef Vikas, using Ching’s secret to dish out a great pickle. A super simple recipe, just cut up cabbage, flavor it with sauces and it’s good to go! Watch, try, enjoy! - 81.9736
Raw Sauerkraut - Part 1
1. Cut the red and green cabbage in half and take out the stem and shred it.
2. Can be shredded in the food processor too.
3.Transfer the shredded cabbages in a big bowl
4.Sprinkle some salt or lemon juice and knead it well with your... - 79.3895
Kimchi Fried Rice
Watch this impressive video for kimchi fried rice. This is indeed a super simple way to prepare a delicious dish pep up your meal. Take a look and impress your family with your superb culinary skills. - 78.4811
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
How often do you come across a good Stuffed Cabbage Leaves recipe? You are fortunate enough to have just hit this page and found one. Please try this recipe of Stuffed Cabbage Leaves and if you are fully satisfied, spread the taste by sharing on other social... - 53.8963
Soy Coconut Wrap
1. Wash the vegetables thoroughly with water.
2. Cut carrot into ovals.
3. Shred the beans.
4. Shred the remaining ingredients coarsely.
5. In a mincing machine, put together all seasoning ingredients except coconut and process.
6. In a... - 50.5393
Cabbage Cucumber Crunch
1) Finely shred the cabbage and place aside.
2) Peel off the apple skin and shred finely.
3) In a bowl, combine the cabbage and apple. Add onion flakes and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Toss lightly.
4) Use a shallow salad... - 50.0118
Potato And Cabbage Au Gratin
In 2-quart casserole, blend butter-flavored mix and flour.
Stir in onion, parsley, chives, salt and pepper.
Blend in milk.
Microwave, uncovered, at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until mixture thickens and bubbles, stirring 3 times.
Stir in Monterey Jack and... - 49.4003
Bringing to you the goodness of cabbage. Cabbage with a variety of yummy ingredients cooked to perfection. This glorified cabbage recipe lets you do just that. Enjoy every bit of it. - 49.1347
1. Wash the cabbage head and discard the outer soggy leaves.
2. Finely slice or shred the cabbage using a sharp knife or cleaver. You could also coarsely shred it in a food processor.
3. In a skillet or a wok, heat oil over a medium... - 48.8789
Stuffed Whole Cabbage
Cabbage is a regular feature in my house. The kids love it as much as the adults. I try making it in different styles. Stuffed Whole Cabbage is one main dish that is particularly enjoyed. A complete meal in itself, this is a good option to prepare. - 48.7074
Stuffed Cabbage In A Pastry Case
Carefully detach the leaves from the cabbage, cutting away the coarse ends of the stalks.
Blanch the leaves, five at a time, in plenty of boiling water for 2 minutes.
Remove with a slotted spoon and refresh in cold water.
Reserve 250 ml/8 fl oz of the cabbage... - 47.5894
Heat oil ,add mustard seeds,channa dal,uraddal ,curry leaves fry well for a sec.
Then add onion and fry till brown colour
Add cabbage mix well.
Cover and cook for 5mins in slow flame.
Add ground paste,sprinkle little water,salt and cook till dry.
Garnish... - 47.485
Cabbage Leaves Stuffed With Potatoes
THE STUFFING Boil the potatoes, then peel and dice them into 1/4-inch pieces.
Peel the onions, cut them in half lengthwise, and slice them into fine half-circles.
In a skillet, heat 6 tablespoons of the oil over medium heat.
Add the onions, frying, stirring,... - 47.4473
Rakott Kaposzta Layered Cabbage
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Take a skillet and soften the butter in it. Add onion crescents and fry them until they turn crispy and golden. Stir in caraway seeds, garlic and cabbage and also sprinkle few spoonfuls of water.
3.... - 47.4463
Cabbage And Kasha
1. Toast the buckwheat for about 5 to 7 minutes, on medium heat, stirring frequently.
2. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
3. In a frying pan, sautÃ© the mushrooms and half of the garlic in 1-tablespoon oil for about 10 minutes, or until the... - 47.1256
Red Cabbage And Chestnuts
1) In a pot add in the red cabbage head. Cover the pot with boiling water. Pour in the vermouth. Allow the cabbage to rest in the mixture for about 15 minutes.
2) In a large skillet, melt the butter. Add in the cabbage. Saute till it... - 47.0468
Plum Coated Chicken With Nappa Cabbage
1. Discard the outer brown leaves of the cabbage. Trim 2 inches off the base of each cabbage
2. Rinse and dry the cabbage leaves. Remove the white core at the base of each leaf.
3. Cut the leaves into 2-inch squares and keep aside.
4. Using a... - 46.9751
Stuffed Cabbage With Mushrooms And Pine Kernels
In a deep, heavy-based pan cook the onions and garlic in the olive oil till golden brown.
A long, slow cooking, covered with a lid, for 15 minutes is preferable to cooking them quickly.
When they are golden and sweet, add the chopped mushrooms and continue to... - 46.9397
Tan Tan Cabbage
1) While chopping garlic add salt and chop finely all together.
2) Cut the cabbage in quarters, remove the core and make thin slices.
3) In a fry pan, add cabbage slices to stir fry for 3 minutes. Keep on tossing the cabbage slices until... - 46.9027
1) Take a pan and cook rice in it according to package directions.
2) Combine rice with the next 11 ingredients and mix well.
3) Take a skillet and cook the mixture over medium heat until onion gets tender and meet becomes brown in color. Set... - 46.829
Baked Cabbage Wedges
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Lightly butter an 8-inch baking dish.
3 Rinse the cabbage well.
4 Cut into 1 -inch wedges.
5 Remove the core.
6 In a pan, add cabbage and green pepper in chicken broth.
7 Simmer for 7... - 46.6873
Cabbage With Onions
Trim away the outer damaged leaves of the cabbage, wash it, and cut it in quarters.
Remove the stem and hard core and shred cabbage lengthwise as finely as you can.
Peel 2 of the onions and cut them each into half, lengthwise.
Now slice finely into... - 46.5439
Cabbage Stuffed Shells
1. In a large nonstick frying pan, sautÃ© the onions and garlic in the oil until sort, about 4 minutes.
2. Add the cabbage; cover and cook over low heat for about 5 to 6 minutes, or until the cabbage is tender.
3. Cool it for about 15 minutes.
4.... - 46.5305
1. Wash and shred cabbage fine, like grated coconut.
2. Grate coconut fine.
3. Crush well green chillies, onion and garlic.
4. Add coconut and turmeric and mix while grinding till well blended.
5. Cook cabbage with salt and water if desired to cook it dry but... - 46.4902
Put 300 ml (1/2 pint) water in the pressure cooker with the trivet.
Wash the cabbage leaves and remove any hard stalk but keep the leaves whole.
Put the leaves in the cooker, sprinkle them with salt and put on the lid.
Bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for... - 46.4768
Crazy Mixed Up Cabbage Bake
Place onion in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
Crumble beef and sausage over onion.
Microwave at High for 6 to 7 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Stir... - 46.4588
Spicy Colourful Cabbage
1) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar, water, salt, and mustard seeds,
2) Simmer the vinegar mixture for 5 minutes.
3) Remove and allow to cool.
4) Fold in sweetener, cabbage, peppers, pimientos and onions flakes.
5) Mix the vinegar mixture... - 46.4471
Country Cousin Supper
Try out this fantastic Country Cousin Supper for a taste you've always wanted to savor. Whatever be your palate, this Country Cousin Supper recipe is sure to entice you with its exciting fresh flavors. - 46.2719
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Tip the drained cabbage into a 2-quart casserole or baking dish and set aside.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter over a low flame.
4. When butter starts to froth, add flour, salt, mace, and peppers and... - 46.1814
Creamy Cabbage Casserole
1) In salted boiling water add cabbage in small amount and cook covered for 10 minutes.
2) Strain water and keep aside.
3) In a heavy saucepan melt 3 tablespoons butter over low heat.
4) Stir in flour and cook for a minute stirring constantly.
5)... - 46.0399
Roast Partridge With Young Cabbage
Take the legs from each partridge and divide them into two.
Chop off the claws if they are still attached.
Cut the backs off the birds but leave the wings.
The separated breasts will look like two plump, winged hearts.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and 2... - 46.0308
Cabbage And Potato Stir Pry
Cook potatoes, covered, in boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together water, teriyaki sauce, parsley, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during... - 45.9074
Cabbage Leaves Stuffed With Pork
In a heavy skillet over low heat, cook the onions in the lard until they are soft but not colored.
Add the rice and stir until it is transparent.
Season this mixture with the chopped herbs and a little salt and pepper.
In a bowl, combine the onion mixture and... - 45.9011
Rice Stuffed Cabbage
1. Preheat oven at 350° C.
2. In a large bowl, take cabbage.
3. Pour boiling water over it and let it be for 10 minutes.
4. Drain water. Remove the top 18 leaves or if they are not large enough, use 24.
5. In a bowl, break eggs and... - 45.8129
Cook cabbage in boiling water 3-4 minutes.
Combine next four ingredients in saucepan.
Heat, just until hot.
Toss corn flakes in the bottom of a 1-1/2 quart casserole, reserving some for top.
Alternate layers of cabbage and sauce, ending with sauce... - 45.7879
Cabbage With Cheese
Here is a great Cabbage With Cheese recipe. A great option to add to your spread. This is a definite way to ensure the kids eat cabbage. I sometime like to make this by using potatoes, rice, carrots, spinach, marrow, etc., instead of cabbage. - 45.7227
1) Preheat moderate oven (355°F. -Gas Mark 4)
2) Boil water and blanch cabbage for 2-3 minutes till soft.
3) Prepare stuffing in a saucepan. Melt butter, stir in onion and sauté.
4) Mix in mince, seasoning and mushrooms. Cook stirring... - 45.6757
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a skillet and heat butter or fat in it. Add cabbage and salt.
3) Cook over low heat for about 30 minutes, stirring constantly. Set aside to cool.
4) Pour water over bread and squeeze dry. Mash... - 45.6583
Savory Stuffed Cabbage
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the lamb, rice, egg, garlic, salt, thyme, rosemary, pepper and 2/3 cup tomato sauce together.
3) Remove outer cabbage leaves. Cut a small slice from the top , keep aside. Then make... - 45.5641
Bacon And Cabbage Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Discard any marked outer leaves of the cabbage.
3) Save two or three good leaves.
4) Cut the remaining cabbage in half.
5) Remove the core, then shred the cabbage.
6) Peel and chop the onions.
7) Chop Canadian... - 45.5543
1) Discard the tough outer leaves and stalks of the cabbage, cut into four wedges, then rinse and drain thoroughly.
2) Topping : In a wok, saute the bread cubes in melted butter until golden brown, then remove with a slotted spoon and... - 45.5203
Stuffed Cabbage With Rice
1) Cut off the cabbage top, trim the stalk end and discard any large outer leaves.
2) Remove the cabbage core with a sharp knife, leaving three leaves thick shell.
3) In the wok, saute the bacon and onion, until the onion is soft but... - 45.428
Scald cabbage leaves in boiling water.
Brown chopped beef in bacon drippings in a skillet.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Combine rice, beef, salt, pepper, green pepper, onion and cheese.
Place about 1/3 cup of mixture on each cabbage leaf.
Roll... - 45.4239
Jack Daniel's Roasted Pheasant On Braised Cabbage
Yummy and addictive Jack Daniel's Roasted Pheasant On Braised Cabbage is frequently made by my mother in law. I just mastered this dish recently. Here is my version of this yummy Jack Daniel's Roasted Pheasant On Braised Cabbage recipe! Try it!!! - 45.3835
Tex Mex Cabbage
1) With a knife cut cabbage into g wedges and discard the core.
2) In lightly salted boiling water cook covered for 10 minutes
3) Strain water and keep the wedges in greased 2-quart shallow baking dish.
4) In a medium saucepan melt butter and mix... - 45.329
Pine Nut Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Cabbage Flan a healthy appetizer with lots of protien. The sprinle of golden raisings gives the Cabbage Flan a delctable taste. - 45.3011
1) Take a bowl and put cabbage in it. Pour boiling water and cover the leaves completely and soak for about 15 minutes,
2) Remove 12 (if large) or 18 (if small) leaves very carefully.
3) Take a deep heavy saucepan and heat fat in it.... - 45.2686
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
1. Cook the rice in plenty of boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes until just tender. Drain well.
2. Chop the onion and place in a frying pan with the oil.
3. Fry gently until just beginning to brown, about 10 minutes.
4. Trim the lamb and cut into small... - 45.2421
Rice With Green Cabbage
1 In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil wit a pinch of salt.
2 Rinse the cabbage leaves well.
3 Shred them finely.
4 Peel the potatoes and dice.
5 Add the cabbage and potatoes to the boiling water and cook for 2 minutes.
6 ... - 45.2049
Transylvanian Layered Cabbage
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Rinse the sauerkraut thoroughly under cold running water and keep aside for 10 to 20 minutes in cold water to reduce its sourness.
3) Press it dry by the handful and keep aside.
4) Cut... - 45.1917
Savoy Cabbage Wrapped Salmon With Red Pepper Cream
For the salmon, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, and white pepper together and rub over salmon.
Wrap each fillet in a cabbage leaf.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (190°C).
Butter a baking dish and place salmon fillets so as not to touch.
Pour... - 45.1786
Cabbage With Tomato
This Cabbage With Tomato recipe is one of the gems from my family cookbook. Do let me know how you've liked my Cabbage With Tomato. Feedback keeps me mobilized and motivates me to try out novel ways. - 45.1372
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves has a grand taste. Stuffed Cabbage Leaves gets its taste from cabbage mixed with rice and flavored with lemon juice. Stuffed Cabbage Leaves is inspired by many restaurants across world. - 44.9798
1) In a bowl, arrange in layers cabbage, salt and 2/3 water.
2) Leave the cabbage to rest for 2 hours.
3) Using a perforated ladle, scoop out the cabbage and squeeze out the liquid.
4) In a bowl, place the cabbage, celery, pepper and... - 44.9631
Combine chilled vegetables.
Combine remaining ingredients for dressing.
Just before serving, combine slaw and dressing; toss lightly.
Serve in leafy cabbage bowl, if desired: Select a large cabbage head with curling leaves.
Loosen leaves and spread out, petal... - 44.9011
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
1) In a saucepan, cook the rice and soy grits together until tender.
2) In a pan, sautÃ© the onion over medium heat.
3) Add the onions into the rice and soy grits, along with nuts, caraway seed, raisins and salt.
4) Pour in sufficient tomato sauce to... - 44.8817
Sweet 'n Sour Stuffed Cabbage
Wrap whole cabbage in plastic wrap and cook on HIGH (9) for 10 minutes or until tender, but still slightly firm.
Meanwhile, combine rice, 1/2 cup raisins, 1/2 cup onions and one teaspoon salt.
Using the larger outer cabbage leaves place about 2 tablespoons of... - 44.8638
1) In a deep kettle boil 4 cups water.
2) Take off the kettle from heat.
3) In boiling water dip cabbage leaves for about 5 minutes or until limp.
4) Strain out of water, drain and cool.
5) In a bowl, add ground beef, rice, salt, pepper, thyme, nutmeg,... - 44.8235
Shredded Cabbage Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Boil water with salt, add rice, cover, and allow it to simmer for 10 minutes.
3) In a skillet, melt butter, saute onion and garlic and then stir in mushroom for a few minutes.
4) Stir in ground meat,... - 44.8214
1) Take a glass dish and cook the cabbage leaves with salt and water for 2 minutes on power.
2) Run cold water through the leaves, drain the water, and sponge dry the leaves.
3) Take a glass dish, melt butter, and saute onion, garlic,... - 44.8101
Nut Stuffed Cabbage
Nut Stuffed Cabbage is an exquisite dish that is sinfully delicious and visually appealing too. Try this excellent Nut Stuffed Cabbage recipe and surprise your guests with its wonderful flavor and texture! - 44.741
1) In a large pot of boiling water, core and boil the
cabbage heads .
2) Remove the cabbage leaves and trim the tops of each leaf.
3) In a bowl, combine the ground beef and all the other ingredients, except the sauerkraut and tomatoes.
4) Spread... - 44.6485
Cabbage Leaves Stuffed With Rice
1) Into a large pot, pour some oil and sautÃ© the onion and pepper for 5 minutes
2) Add the rice and give it a good stir around
3) Add the boiling water, cover and cook undisturbed till the rice is done
4) Drain the rice in a colander and leave aside... - 44.613
Simple Savory Stuffed Cabbage
1) In a large bowl, mix together lamb, rice, egg, garlic, salt, thyme, rosemary, pepper and 2/3 cup of tomato sauce. Mix well using a fork.
2) Remove the outer leaves of the cabbage. Slice the top off of 3 inches diameter from the top. Keep... - 44.5723
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves has a healthy taste. The Lemon juice gives the Stuffed Cabbage Leaves a tangy and bracing taste. - 44.4754
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Stuffed cabbage leaves is a meat stuffed cabbage recipe. Prepared with a pork or beef filling, the cabbage leaves stuffing is filled with rice, fruited with apples and added walnuts for crunch. Herbed with parsley and mint, the cabbage rolls are baked with a... - 44.4605
Mushroom Stuffed Cabbage
1.Put cabbage in boiling water and leave it for 10 minutes until it gets soft.
2.Take 16 leaves out of cabbage.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil.
5.Cook mushrooms and onions in the oil for 10... - 44.441
Sweet And Sour Cabbage
1. Remove the outer leaves of the cabbage and discard them. Thinly slice the cabbage into strips.
2. Wash and peel the carrots and shred into fine strips.
3. Wash the tomatoes and dice them into small pieces.
4. In a skillet or a... - 44.3833
Stuffed Cabbage is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious Stuffed Cabbage recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Stuffed Cabbage dish. - 44.3738
Cabbage With Potatoes
Here is a great recipe for Cabbage With Potatoes. A little effort required, but this is definitely worth it! Simply flavored with garlic and pepper, this is a great recipe to try out. - 44.3588
Cabbage Au Gratin
1) In a 3-quart glass casserole, cover and cook the cabbage for 10 to 12 minutes, rotating the dish 1/4 turn halfway through the cooking time.
2) Then allow to rest covered for 5 minutes.
3) In a 2-cup glass measure, heat the butter for 30 seconds,... - 44.2599
Sweet And Sour Cabbage
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F, Gas Mark 2.
2) Grate the cabbage after discarding the hard stalk.
3) Take a casserole and put the cabbage into it in alternating layers with the apples and onions.
4) Add salt, pepper and sugar to each... - 44.2378
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
1) Boil the cabbage leaves in salt water for 5 minutes.
2) Drain, cool, and then discard the hard stems from each leaf.
3) Take a pan, melt margarine and fry onions until tender.
4) Stir fry lamb's liver for 5 minutes.
5) Blend in... - 44.1168
Stuffed Grape Leaves Or Cabbage
Stuffed Grape Leaves Or Cabbage is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this Stuffed Grape Leaves Or Cabbage; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 44.0926
Cabbage With Nuts
I have to admit this recipe of Cabbage With Nuts is on my favorite list. Trust me, once you taste this Cabbage With Nuts you are bound to prepare it again! - 44.0878
Boiled Cabbage Dinner
Use a pot large enough to hold all the vegetables and meat.
Cover bottom of pot with olive oil at least 1/4 cup, and maybe a little more.
Put cabbage into pot.
Add the onions, potatoes and carrots.
Add wine and water.
After adding Louisiana Hot Sauce and salt... - 44.0837
1) In a large bowl mix vegetables with 1/2 cup salt.
2) Keep aside for 4 to 5 hours.
3) In a cheesecloth add vegetables and squeeze out the juice.
4) In a large saucepan add vegetable and remaining ingredients. Tie cinnamon, cloves and... - 44.074
Microwave Sweet 'n Sour Stuffed Cabbage
1. Place whole cabbage in a plastic wrap and tie it properly.
2. In a microwave oven, place the plastic wrap and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for about 10 minutes until the cabbage turns soft, but remains slightly firm.
3. In a bowl... - 44.0393
Creamed Cabbage With Cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pot, cook the cabbage in boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
3) Strain well and keep warm.
4) In a saucepan, heat the bÃ©chamel sauce with mustard and seasoning
5) Stir the cabbage and mix... - 44.038
Cabbage Recipes By Category