- » Butterscotch Walnut
Butterscotch Walnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Butterscotch Walnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Butterscotch Walnut recipes.
Butterscotch Walnut Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350F.
2) Lightly grease a 10-by-4-inch tube pan.
3) Over a large bowl sieve flour and baking powder together. Keep aside.
4) In a large bowl of electric mixer beat 1 cup butter and shortening at medium speed... - 48.2706
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, brown sugar and butter, creaming them together.
3) Add the vanilla with eggs one by one, beating them well after adding each.
4) Add... - 47.6874
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a 2 quart saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the sugar; mix thoroughly.
3) Then beat in the egg until pale.
4) In a bowl, sift the flour and baking soda together.
5) Stir into the egg mixture... - 45.237
Low Fat Butterscotch Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sieve in flour with salt and baking powder. Add oil and brown sugar and beat to a smooth mixture.
3. Cream egg with vanilla. Mix in nuts.
4. Fold egg mixture in flour mixture.
5. Grease an 8-inch... - 44.292
Nutty Butterscotch Squares
1. In a saucepan, combine butter and sugar and cook them over a low flame until bubbly; turn the heat off and allow to cool
2. Beat eggs, one by one, into it, beating after every addition; add in vanilla as well
3. In a clean dry bowl, sift together... - 40.5668
Walnut Butterscotch Cookies
Sift together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar; set aside.
Using an electric mixer on Medium, beat the margarine, brown sugar replacement, and fructose until well blended.
Add egg and beat well.
Beat in vanilla .Gradually stir dry ingredients into... - 37.2947
Butterscotch Walnut Bread
Add sugar gradually, while beating with a spoon until light.
Add butter, and blend.
Sift together the dry ingredients.
Add to egg mixture alternately with the buttermilk, and stir until mixed.
Pour into a greased or oiled loaf pan about... - 37.1125
Walnut Butterscotch Bars
Sift the flour, salt and sugar into a bowl.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Press into a well-greased shallow 20 cm./ 8 in.square baking tin.
Put into the oven preheated to fairly hot (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5) and bake for... - 34.2072
1. Beat the egg until light in small bowl; beat in the granulated and brown sugar; stir in the flour, salt, vanilla, walnuts and candied fruits.
2. Drop batter from tip of small spatula about 1 1/2 inches apart, on well-greased cookie sheets.
3. Bake in slow... - 33.1936
Blend butter with sugar and egg yolk, Add flour.
Mix just until a dough forms.
Place 1/4 cup in small pan for crumb topping.
Press remaining mixture evenly over bottom and sides of piepan.
Bake at 375°: crumbs 10 to 12 minutes; crust 12 to 15... - 33.0513
Butterscotch Walnut Brownies
Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, then the vanilla essence.
Fold in the flour, then the walnuts and mix well.
Spoon the batter into a well-greased 18 cm./ 7 in.square baking tin and put into the oven preheated to warm... - 29.4894