- » Butterscotch Pie
Butterscotch Pie Recipes
Butterscotch Pie is a creamy dessert pie variety made with a filling using very simple ingredients like beaten eggs, brown sugar, all-purpose flour, butter, milk and some flavoring. The conventional butterscotch pie ... More »
Old South Butterscotch Pie
1. Take a double boiler and add salt, brown sugar, water to its top.
2.Cook by heating it directly for about 5 minutes.
3. Take a bowl and combine 1/4 cup of milk with cornstarch.
4. Fold in the remaining milk and blend the mixture with brown... - 48.5839
Banana Butterscotch Pie
Mix the brown sugar, flour, and salt together in the top of a double boiler.
Add milk gradually, stirring until mixture is thoroughly blended.
Place over boiling water and cook, stirring constantly until thickened.
Vigorously stir about 3 tablespoons of the... - 46.3522
Melt butter and brown sugar.
Mix cornstarch with 1/2 cup of milk.
Scald 2 cups milk and add cornstarch mixture.
When thick, add brown sugar mixture.
Cook until thick.
Add egg yolks.
Pour into baked pastry shell.
Spread meringue over filling; seal to... - 46.1484
Rich Dark Butterscotch Pie
Melt 5 tablespoons butter in a heavy saucepan.
Over medium heat, stir in flour, forming a smooth paste.
Stir in sugars.
Heat, stirring constantly, until sugars are melted and mixture is smooth.
Stirring constantly, gradually add 1/2 cup of the hot milk;... - 45.3913
Old-south Butterscotch Pie
This deliciously rich Old-South Butterscotch Pie, is great to serve for any occasion. One of the most popular desserts ever, this Old-South Butterscotch Pie will not only impress your guests, but will entertain you as well! - 45.1942
1) In a small saucepan, add white sugar and cook over medium flame till all the sugar caramalizes.
2) Add in boiling water and stir till the sugar dissolves completely.
3) In a small bowl, add in cornstarch with a few tablespoons of water to form a... - 44.622
Peanut Brittle Butterscotch Pie
1) Into the blender, add in the peanuts. Using the Stir blade, pulse thrice to coarsely chop the peanuts. Transfer into a bowl.
2) Into the blender, now add cold water. Sprinkle gelatin on top. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes.
3) Use the Pudding... - 44.0988
1.Combine sugar, flour and salt and stir in milk slowly.
2.Cook over boiling water until thickened, stirring constantly.
3.Cover and cook 10 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
4.Add mixture to egg yolks, stirring vigorously: cook 1 minute... - 41.6622
Old Fashioned Butterscotch Pie
1. Heat brown sugar and water to boiling point.
2. In a bowl combine flour, cornstarch and white sugar.
3. Pour boiling mixture into bowl, stir, then return to saucepan.
4. Continue cooking until thick.
5. Mix egg yolks in a cup, and add some of the thickened... - 41.3954
Three Way Butterscotch Pie
Combine brown sugar, flour and salt in a saucepan.
Blend in evaporated milk and water.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick and smooth.
Add a small amount of hot mixture to the beaten egg yolks; return to mixture in... - 39.7585
Combine chocolate pudding mix and 2 cup (500 mL) of milk in a saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
Set aside and allow to cool for 5 to 10 minutes.
Combine butterscotch pudding and the remaining 2 cup (500 mL) of milk... - 38.7038
Spiced Butterscotch Pie
1) As per the package directions, make the pastry.
2) Roll out the pastry and sprinkle it with the nuts. Roll lightly once again to press in.
3) Into an 8-inch pie plate, fit the pastry and flute the edges.
4) Use a fork to prick the bottom and... - 38.4397
Peanut Butterscotch Pie
Combine brown sugar, cornstarch, egg yolks, and water.
Microwave milk in a 4-cup glass measure at MEDIUM 2 1/2 minutes.
Stir in cornstarch mixture, peanut butter, and butter.
Microwave filling mixture at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir filling at 1... - 37.8377
Butterscotch Pie has a moist taste. The mishmash of milk, brown sugar, cornstarch, egg yolks, and whipped cream gives the Butterscotch Pie Energizing taste. - 37.8369
Raisin Butterscotch Pie
In a mixing bowl, combine pudding mixes and milk; beat until thick, about 3 minutes.
Fold in sour cream; stir in raisins.
Place banana slices in pastry shell; top with pudding mixture.
Chill until ready to serve.
Garnish with whipped topping. - 36.9585
Chocolate Butterscotch Pie
Chocolate Butterscotch Pie is simple to make and also tastes great. Chocolate Butterscotch Pie looks yummy! This has got a unique taste. - 35.9549
Double Meringue Butterscotch Pie
Prepare the Basic Meringue with four egg whites and smooth two-thirds of the amount onto the inside of a 10 in. (25 cm) pie pan that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray.
Shape the meringue into the shape of the pie pan.
Save the remaining meringue in... - 35.138
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the sugar and water and heat to a boil. Combine a little of the mixture with the lightly beaten egg yolk, then add to the mixture in the saucepan.
2. Soften the gelatin in cold water. Stir it into the sugar mixture until... - 33.7942
Melt the butter and brown sugar together, and cook until a rich brown.
Then add the scalded milk and let heat until the sugar is dissolved.
Beat the egg-yolks slightly, add the cornstarch and pour the milk mixture over it gradually, stirring constantly.
Add... - 30.8907
Cream sugar, flour and egg yolks, add water, milk, vanilla and butter.
Stir together and cook until thickened and fill baked pie shell.
Use egg whites for meringue. - 28.9333
In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, flour, and milk. Cook, stirring, until thick and smooth. Set aside. In a small frying pan, cook butter and brown sugar until bubbly and caramelized, taking care not to burn. Pour into sugar-milk mixture and stir well.... - 25.26
Butterscotch pie is a treat for butterscotch lovers everywhere. Baked with flour, eggs and sugar with a dash of vanilla, the butterscotch pie is can be served with butterscotch sauce for extra dessert fun. - 17.7785
Pear Butterscotch Pie
This is a great change of pace from a fall apple pie - Pears and butterscotch go together really well... maybe with some ice cream on top. - 0
Butterscotch Pie Recipes By Category