- » Butterscotch Pecan Cake
Butterscotch Pecan Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butterscotch pecan cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butterscotch pecan cake recipes.
Frozen Butterscotch Pecan Roll
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Blend the cream and brown sugar together, refrigerate for 1 hour.
3) Lightly brown the nuts lightly in butter, remove and drain over an a kitchen paper towel and keep aside.
4) Sift the flour, salt and... - 43.0552
Butterscotch Pecan Bars
In mixing bowl, cream together butter and 1/4 cup (50 mL) brown sugar.
Beat in egg, vanilla and salt until light and fluffy.
Stir in flour, Press mixture onto bottom of 13- x 9-inch (33 x 23 cm) baking dish or cake pan.
Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 15... - 40.7893
Homemade Butterscotch Nut Rolls
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble yeast cake into water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Pour hot milk over salt and granulated sugar.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast and 1 cup flour; beat until smooth.
Add remaining flour, 2 tablespoons... - 47.4273
Butterscotch Party Cake
Butterscotch Party Cake has an Unbelievable taste. The butterscotch chips and eggs gives the Butterscotch Party Cake Rousing taste. Must catch it - 43.7877
Butterscotch Apple Cake
1. Core apples, but do not pare; cut each into 4 thick rings.
2. Combihe cinnamon candies and 1/2 cup water in a large skillet. Heat, stirring constantly, until candies melt; add apple rings. Simmer, turning once, 3 minutes; remove with a slotted spoon and... - 34.4996
Butterscotch Apple Cake
1 Core the apples, but do not pare; cut each into 4 thick rings.
2 In a large frying pan,combine cinnamon candies and 1/2 cup water . Heat, stirring constantly, until candies melt; add apple rings.
3 Simmer, turning once for 3 minutes and remove... - 49.1917
Butterscotch Party Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2 Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch round layer pans and lightly flour them.
3 In a small saucepan, heat butterscotch chips with the water stirring until melted.
4 Allow to cool.
5 In a large bowl,... - 45.6833
Cream shortening and sugar thoroughly; add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt to- gether.
Beat into creamed mixture alternately with graham cracker crumbs and milk.
Stir in nuts.
Beat... - 45.4759
These Butterscotch Blondies are simply fabulous ! Try these sweet bakes with crunchy pecans for your dessert ! Your suggestions for these Butterscotch Blondies are welcome ! - 48.2158
Double Butterscotch Brownies
Lightly grease and flour an 8-inch square, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
Place butter in a medium-sized, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl and heat on full power 30 seconds or until melted.
Mix in brown sugar, egg, salt, flour, baking powder and... - 39.9972
Melt butter in a medium-size pan over medium heat.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar; add egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and walnuts.
Spread batter evenly in a greased 8-inch square baking pan; bake in a... - 29.1664
Glazed Pecan Chiffon Cake
1. Pre heat an oven at 162.5C (325F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine 7 egg whites and cream of tartar and beat till stiff. Keep aside.
3. In a large sized bowl, combine cake flour, baking powder and salt. Sieve together.
4. Add 2... - 47.2867
Butterscotch Party Torte
In saucepan combine 2/3 cup of the butterscotch pieces with 1/4 cup water. (Reserve remaining pieces for filling.)
Heat and stir till pieces melt; set aside.
In mixing bowl cream together sugar and butter till fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time; beat well after... - 43.5539
Chewy Butterscotch Bars
Prepare Topping; set over simmering water.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together; set aside.
Beat brown sugar, corn oil, and extract; add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Stir in flour mixture until blended.
Mix in pecans... - 44.2171
Jiffy Butterscotch Torte
Prepare frosting mix according to package directions; stir in vanilla.
Fold in graham-cracker crumbs, butterscotch pieces, coconut, and pecans.
Turn into greased 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes, or till lightly browned.
Cut in... - 35.9435
Prepare frosting mix according to package directions.
Fold in all other ingredients carefully, and spread in a greased 9-inch plate.
Bake in a 350-degree oven for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Serve with vanilla ice cream or a dab of... - 31.2356
Low Fat Butterscotch Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sieve in flour with salt and baking powder. Add oil and brown sugar and beat to a smooth mixture.
3. Cream egg with vanilla. Mix in nuts.
4. Fold egg mixture in flour mixture.
5. Grease an 8-inch... - 44.292
Butterscotch Nut Sauce
1. Into a medium-size saucepan, measure the flour, then whisk in the milk until smooth. Bring to a boil over moderate heat; boil for 4 minutes, whisking constantly.
2. In a small saucepan, bring the sugar, corn syrup, water, butter, and salt to a boil over... - 33.3374
Caramel Breakfast Wreath
Ooey, gooey and oh-so yummy, this Caramel Breakfast Wreath is amazingly delicious! It's very easy to make and has a SECRET ingredient that just might surprise you! - 134.392
Betty's Back! + Chocolate Cake Pops
Now who said lollipops are only kiddy treats? These cake pops are chocolate-covered balls of cake on lollipop sticks that are so much fun to make and are a great sweet treat for a Super Bowl party. They are obviously a hit for birthdays, baby showers or... - 116.631
Best Pound Cake
Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
With electric mixer at low speed, blend just to moisten, scraping sides of bowl often.
Then beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
Pour batter into 2 greased and floured 9x5-inch loaf pans.
Bake in preheated 350Â° oven... - 34.7651
Banana Chocolate Snack'n Cake
The Kitchen Witch Lyndsay Wells makes a wonderfully moist banana chocolate snack cake that can be quickly and easily prepared using everyday pantry ingredients. - 104.849
Mary Lou's Easy Sticky Ring
Butter pan well. Spread pecan halves in butter so that rounded side is down. (Chopped nuts may be used.) Drop rolls in pan to form a single layer. Blend together pudding mix, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over rolls, covering each one. Use all the... - 18.866
Original Sugar Cookies
1. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. Mix shortening with sugar, eggs, and vanilla until very light and fluffy. Mix in flour alternately with milk.
3. Refrigerate dough until easy to handle (you may hasten this by placing dough in freezing... - 43.4497
Butterscotch Pecan Cake Recipes By Category
Butterscotch Pecan Cake Dish: