Butterscotch Rice Krispies
- » Butterscotch Peanut Butter Rice Krispies
Butterscotch Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Butterscotch Peanut Butter Rice Krispies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Butterscotch Peanut Butter Rice Krispies recipes.
Classic Krispie Bars
Melt butterscotch bits and peanut butter in top of double boiler.
Stir in cereal.
Press into a 9-inch square greased pan. - 23.819
Cook Karo syrup and sugar until mixture comes to a boil.
Add peanut butter and mix.
Pour over the 6 cups of Rice Krispies.
Put in pan and press to 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick.
Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips in double boiler.
Pour over the rest and let... - 32.3467
Chocolate Peanut Butterscotch Rice Crispy Bar
Here is another variation on the traditional Rice Krispie Square and they are absolutely delicious! My kids went crazy for these and even though they are really sweet, I must admit I had a few of them myself.
My video shows you how simple they are to make... - 108.933
Crunchy Fudge Sandwiches
1. Melt butterscotch and peanut butter in a heavy saucepan over a low heat.
2. Remove from heat and stir in rice krispies. Stir until well coated.
3. Press one half the mixture into a greased 8" square cake pan. Chill in refrigerator, and set remaining cereal... - 34.425
Choco Scotch Clusters
1. Melt chocolate, butterscotch morsels and peanut butter together over hot, but not boiling, water or in heavy saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until well blended. Remove from heat. Add Rice Krispies; stir until well coated.
2. Drop by... - 18.5065
Choco Scotch Clusters
Melt chocolate, butterscotch morsels and peanut butter together in top section of double boiler over hot but not boiling water, or in heavy saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until well blended.
Remove from heat.
Add Rice Krispies; stir until... - 25.5468
Grease baking pan.
In large saucepan, heat sugar and syrup over medium heat until it begins to boil.
Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter.
Add cereal; mix well.
Pour into pan; press out evenly.
Melt chips in double boiler.
Spread over cereal.
When set, cut... - 35.5806