- » Butterscotch Peanut Butter Bar
Butterscotch Peanut Butter Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butterscotch peanut butter bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butterscotch peanut butter bar recipes.
Peanut Butterscotch Squares
Try out this quick and easy recipe for the much popular Peanut Butterscotch Scruares . Needless to say that this recipe for Peanut Butterscotch Scruares is amazingly tasty too! Give it a try and surprise your loved ones. - 46.7982
Peanut Butter Bars
1. In a large saucepan, combine the syrup, sugar and peanut butter, and heat until the mixture is well blended.
2. Remove from heat, and mix in cereal.
3. Spread in a greased 9 x 12 pan.
4. Melt together the chocolate and butterscotch pieces.
5. Frost the... - 30.8232
Butterscotch Peanut Bars
1) Heat the oven to 400°.
2) In a 3-quart saucepan, gently melt butterscotch chips, peanut butter and butter, stirring constantly, till smooth.
3) Cool for 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the peanuts and then the marshmallows.
5) Pour into a... - 44.6685
Chocolate Peanut Butterscotch Rice Crispy Bar
Here is another variation on the traditional Rice Krispie Square and they are absolutely delicious! My kids went crazy for these and even though they are really sweet, I must admit I had a few of them myself.
My video shows you how simple they are to make... - 108.933
Butterscotch Marshmallow Squares
Butterscotch marsmallow squares are easy and delightful desserts made with marshmallows and butterscotch chips. Made with added peanut butter, they are simply melted, combined and cooled. Enjoy! - 27.1935
In saucepan melt butter.
Remove from heat; stir in brown sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time; beat after each.
Stir together dry ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir flour mixture, coconut, and nuts into egg mixture.
Spread in greased 15 1/2x10... - 40.5898
Peanut Butterscotch Bars
Grease bottom of 8 x 12" glass dish.
Mix brown sugar, margarine, peanut butter, egg and vanilla in bowl.
Stir in flour, oats and salt.
Spread mixture evenly in dish.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes; turn dish 1/2 turn.
Microwave till no longer doughy,... - 36.9457
Classic Krispie Bars
Melt butterscotch bits and peanut butter in top of double boiler.
Stir in cereal.
Press into a 9-inch square greased pan. - 23.819
Butterscotch Yogurt Bars
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place peanut butter, butter and brown sugar in large mixing bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, yogurt and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and Bake Blend; stir into butter mixture.
Stir in butterscotch... - 44.4718
Peanut Butter Nougat Bars
1. On a double boiler, melt butterscotch, peanut butter, butter, marshmallows and salt, stir constantly until smooth.
2. In a 9x13x2-inch pan, mix popped corn and granola, toss well and press into the pan tightly, chill for 30 min.
3. On a double... - 45.2821
Butterscotch Confetti Squares
Melt butter and peanut butter in large saucepan.
Stir in chips until melted.
Cool mixture until you can hold your hand on the bottom of pot.
Add marshmallows and stir until coated.
Pack into greased 9 x 9" pan.
Cut into squares. - 35.8591
In 2-quart saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
Remove from heat; stir in brown sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; add vanilla.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add flour mixture, coconut, and peanuts to mixture in... - 41.1837
Nutty Butterscotch And Chocolate Oat Bars
These wonderfully nutty bars pack a high fiber, protein rich punch that has a hint of butterscotch and a kiss of chocolate. Perfect for lunch boxes, after school treats, or unwinding with a cup of tea or coffee. - 0
Layered Chocolate Butterscotch Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
In medium bowl stir together vanilla wafers, melted butter and vanilla.
Press on bottom of greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle with coconut, chocolate and butterscotch chips.
Pour condensed milk all over the top; sprinkle... - 38.8593
No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate "kitkat" Bars
1. Line a 9×13 inch pan with parchment paper.
2. Arrange a layer for Ritz crackers across the bottom of the pan.
3. In a saucepan, combine graham crumbs, brown sugar, sugar, butter and milk. Stir well. Place the pan on medium flame and... - 0
Peanut Butterscotch Squares
1. Line an 8-inch square pan with 2-inch thickness with aluminum foil. Lightly grease the foil with vegetable oil.
2. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, combine pie filling mix, 1/4 cup peanut butter and milk.
3. Place the pan on a... - 41.7565
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a small mixer bowl, blend flour, brown sugar and butter or margarine with electric mixer on low speed.
Mixture will be crumbly.
Pat in bottom of an ungreased 13" x 9" baking pan.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
While baking, bring... - 46.7553
Butterscotch Creme Crescent Bars
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In saucepan, combine all filling ingredients except vanilla.
Cook over low heat just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth, stirring frequently.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
In small bowl, combine all topping... - 41.2876
Preheat oven to 350° (325° for glass dish).
Coarsely crush 3 cups cereal.
In 13x9-inch baking pan, melt margarine in oven.
Sprinkle crushed cereal over margarine; top evenly with chips, coconut, sweetened condensed milk, nuts and 2 cups uncrushed... - 36.9897
Peanut Butter Post Work Out Blizzard
This recipe is dedicated to all the peanut butter lovers out there! This is probably one of my favorite post workout treats. Especially in the summer! - 109.087
Seven Layer Bars
Place butter in an 8 inch square glass cake dish.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes or until melted.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs until blended.
Pat evenly in bottom of dish.
Layer ingredients in order as listed above.
Microwave 7 to 9 minutes, giving dish a 1/4 turn... - 34.644
Nut Goodie Bars
Butter 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
In large saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate and butterscotch chips.
Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter.
Spread half of mixture in prepared pan; chill.
Stir peanuts into remaining chocolate mixture; set... - 42.7402
Microwave Bun Bars
Butter 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
In medium microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
Microwave on MEDIUM for 6-7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Stir until smooth.
Stir in peanut butter, mix well.
Spread half of mixture into... - 43.6482
Marshmallow Marie Bars
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine butterscotch chips and butter. Place over hot water and melt.
3. Once melted, add peanut butter and 1 cup marshmallows and mix well.
4. Once... - 42.0123
Raggedy Top Bars
1. Beat the 1 cup butter or margarine and brown sugar until fluffy in a large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed; beat in egg and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla.
2. Turn mixer speed to low and blend in flour and salt. Spread evenly in a 15x10x 1-inch jelly... - 35.4095
Grape Granola Bars
1) In a medium saucepan, melt the butterscotch chipits over low heat, constantly stirring.
2) Add the grape jelly ad stir well till it has blended.
3) Take the pan off the heat and add the oats, peanuts and granola.
4) Mix well till coated.
5) Into a... - 33.2347
Mix sugar and corn syrup in 3-quart saucepan; bring to a boil over moderate heat.
Remove from heat.
Stir in peanut butter and cereal.
Press into greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
Melt chocolate and butter- scotch morsels over hot, not boiling, water,... - 34.8537
1. In a saucepan, add corn syrup, heat and cook stirring frequently until it boils. Remove form heat.
2. Add peanut butter, cereal and stir well.
3. In a glass bowl, microwave and melt the chocolate and butterscotch chips, stirring occasionally until... - 42.8493
Crunchy Fudge Sandwiches
1. In a saucepan, mix butterscotch, peanut butter and heat until mixture is smooth. Add rice ceral and fold well.
2. On a double boiler, melt chocolate, transfer to a bowl. Add in sugar, butter, water to chocolate and mix well until smooth.
... - 43.9685
No-bake Montana Cookies
Cream together margarine, powdered sugar and peanut butter.
Add remaining ingredients
Knead dough well and shape into small-sized balls.
Dip into melted mixture: Melt 1/2 bar paraffin, then add 18 oz.chocolate or butterscotch chips.
Place dipped balls on wax... - 33.2251
Arrange cereal in greased 13x9x2" (3-qt.) glass baking dish.
Combine sugar and corn syrup in 3-qt. glass casserole.
Microwave at high setting 4 minutes, or until mixture boils, stirring after 2 minutes.
Add peanut butter and stir until melted.
Pour... - 39.8981
1. Beat butter in large mixing bowl until fluffy. Blend in confectioners' sugar and maple flavoring. Add enough milk to make mixture hold together. If necessary, knead mixture until all is combined. (Mixture should be very stiff.) Mix in peanuts, if desired.... - 26.1439
Scrumptious Seven Layer Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Add butter in a baking pan and heat until the butter melts completely.
3. Tilt the pan in all directions so as to coat the bottom of the pan evenly.
4. Evenly spread a layer of graham crackers on top.
5.... - 44.6697
Scotch Popcorn Squares
1) In a pan, gently heat butter, marshmallows and butterscotch chips, stirring often, till smooth.
2) In a bowl combine the popcorn, peanuts and raisins and mix well.
3) Add the marshmallow mix over the popcorn and stir well to coat.
4) Transfer the... - 37.3152