- » Butterscotch Peanut Butter Ball
Butterscotch Peanut Butter Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butterscotch peanut butter ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butterscotch peanut butter ball recipes.
Peanut Butter Balls
Melt butterscotch chips, 2 tablespoons water, and peanut butter in microwave in 20 second intervals until chips are melted and mixture will blend together.
Stir after each 20 seconds.
Add remaining ingredients.
Shape into walnut sized balls by pressing... - 24.2156
Peanut Butter Balls
Melt in saucepan and add 3 cups corn flakes.
Drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper.
Chill. - 18.3038
Peanut Butterscotch Sauce
1. In a heavy saucepan, combine sugar, corn syrup, and butter; stir well.
2. Over medium heat, cook stirring regularly, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (234°).
3. Take away from heat; stir salt, milk, peanut butter and peanuts.
4. Serve... - 34.9325
Peanut Butter Bonbons
Melt peanut butter and butter.
Mix sugar and rice cereal.
Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture.
Blend together with hands.
Form into Mi-inch balls.
Chill till firm.
Melt butterscotch pieces in top of double boiler over boiling water.
Dip half the candies... - 39.8084
Delightfully Different Bonbons
1) In a bowl, sift the confectioner’s sugar and soften the butter at room temperature
2) Mix together the peanut butter and the butter
3) Add in sugar little by little and mix well
4) Using the hands shape into small balls
5) Place in the... - 37.4365
First Layer: Combine peanut butter and all chips in saucepan.
Heat over low heat stirring often until smooth.
Spread 1/2 mixture over ungreased 9 x 13 inch (22 x 33 cm) pan.
Chill until firm.
Keep second 1/2 mixture for third layer.
Second Layer: Measure... - 44.7027
No-bake Montana Cookies
Cream together margarine, powdered sugar and peanut butter.
Add remaining ingredients
Knead dough well and shape into small-sized balls.
Dip into melted mixture: Melt 1/2 bar paraffin, then add 18 oz.chocolate or butterscotch chips.
Place dipped balls on wax... - 31.0987
1. Beat butter in large mixing bowl until fluffy. Blend in confectioners' sugar and maple flavoring. Add enough milk to make mixture hold together. If necessary, knead mixture until all is combined. (Mixture should be very stiff.) Mix in peanuts, if desired.... - 24.6479