- » Butterscotch Cookie
Butterscotch Cookie Recipes
Butterscotch cookie is made from butterscotch essence or flavoring and is good for festivities and celebrations. Made from flour, eggs and brown sugar, butterscotch cookies can also be made to include a little ... More »
No Bake Butterscotch Cookies
1. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
2. In a pan, add butter, evaporated milk and sugar.
3. Heat and stir until it comes to a boil.
4. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
5. Remove from heat and stir in butterscotch chips.
6. Then... - 132.716
This Butterscotch Cookies recipe is a lifesaver. This Butterscotch Cookies when served as Snack is sure to please your family members. You do not need to be a gourmet to taste how delicious and flavorful this is. - 48.6239
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, brown sugar and butter, creaming them together.
3) Add the vanilla with eggs one by one, beating them well after adding each.
4) Add... - 47.6874
1) Measure the flour after sifting.
2) Sift the flour again with cream of tartar and soda.
3) Mix fat and sugar, creaming them well and add beaten egg to this, again creaming until smooth and fluffy.
4) Add in milk and vanilla and mix well.
5) Add in... - 47.2203
Butterscotch Date Cookies
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with cream of tartar, soda, and salt.
Cream shortening, blend in sugar, and add egg, vanilla and cream; beat until smooth and fluffy.
Add flour mixture and stir until well blended.
Stir in nuts and dates.
Shape in a... - 45.8232
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a 2 quart saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the sugar; mix thoroughly.
3) Then beat in the egg until pale.
4) In a bowl, sift the flour and baking soda together.
5) Stir into the egg mixture... - 45.237
Cream sugar and butter till light.
Add eggs; beat well.
Add vinegar and vanilla to evaporated milk.
Stir together dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Stir in chopped nuts.
Drop by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart on greased... - 43.1973
Cream butter or margarine until soft and fluffy; add brown sugar, continuing to cream.
Add eggs and vanilla.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Blend into egg mixture gradually.
When mixture is smooth, add walnuts.
Have ready several layers of waxed paper; turn... - 43.038
Pecan Butterscotch Cookies
In bowl, cream together butter and sugar; beat in egg and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; gradually blend into creamed mixture.
Stir in chopped pecans.
Shape dough into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls; place on greased baking sheets.
With... - 41.8796
Add brown and white sugar and cream some more.
Add eggs and beat one minute after addition of each egg.
Add sifted flour, baking powder and salt.
Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees until lightly brown.
If... - 40.0112
East Butterscotch Cookies
Combine flour and other dry ingredients.
Cream shortening and sugars.
Add eggs, one at a time, to creamed mixture, beating well.
Add nuts and vanilla extract.
Work in the flour mixture until well blended.
Form into rolls: wrap In waxed paper and store in the... - 39.9644
Rolled Butterscotch Cookies
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
Cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, and beat well.
Add vanilla extract and lemon juice.
Add dry ingredients, mixing well.
Chill until firm enough to roll.
Roll 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured surface.
Cut with... - 39.7585
Butterscotch No Bake Cookies
Combine sugar, butter and milk in saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir until smoothly blended.
Stir in oats and coconut.
Cool 10 minutes.
Drop by teaspoon on waxed paper.
Chill until... - 38.7519
Combine flour, salt, soda and cinnamon; set aside.
Combine sugar, butter and eggs; beat until creamy.
Gradually blend in flour mixture alternately with milk.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop by tablespoonsful onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for... - 38.4462
Walnut Butterscotch Cookies
Sift together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar; set aside.
Using an electric mixer on Medium, beat the margarine, brown sugar replacement, and fructose until well blended.
Add egg and beat well.
Beat in vanilla .Gradually stir dry ingredients into... - 37.2947
Combine butter or margarine, brown sugar, egg and vanilla in mixing bowl; cream until fluffy.
Sift together flour, cream of tartar and baking powder.
Add to creamed mixture.
Stir in nuts.
Shape into 2-inch rolls; wrap in waxed paper.
Chill 2-3 hours.
Preheat... - 37.0668
28 Calorie Butterscotch Cookies
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat together butter or margarine and sugar. Add pudding mix; blend well. Add egg and vanilla; beat until fluffy. Blend in sifted dry ingredients.
3. Shape dough into a roll 1 1/2 inches in diameter on... - 36.3
Butterscotch Lace Cookies
Add sugar to butter; pour over rolled oats.
Let stand at room temperature overnight so oats absorb butter.
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Mix remaining ingredients into oats.
Drop level teaspoonfuls of dough 2" apart on heavily greased baking sheet.
Bake... - 35.2204
Butterscotch Cookie Recipes By Category
Butterscotch Cookie Dish: