Chocolate Chips Frosting
- » Butterscotch Chips Frosting
Butterscotch Chips Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Butterscotch Chips Frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Butterscotch Chips Frosting recipes.
Creamy Butterscotch Frosting
1. In a one and a half quart bowl, mix the butterscotch pieces and butter/margarine and microwave at HIGH for a couple of minutes till the chips melt
2. Stir it after one minute and after another half a minute; remove, stir to combine and cool to room... - 31.6915
Prepare frosting mix according to package directions.
Fold in all other ingredients carefully, and spread in a greased 9-inch plate.
Bake in a 350-degree oven for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Serve with vanilla ice cream or a dab of... - 31.2356
Peanut Butter Bars
1. In a large saucepan, combine the syrup, sugar and peanut butter, and heat until the mixture is well blended.
2. Remove from heat, and mix in cereal.
3. Spread in a greased 9 x 12 pan.
4. Melt together the chocolate and butterscotch pieces.
5. Frost the... - 30.8232
Butterscotch Party Cake
Butterscotch Party Cake has an Unbelievable taste. The butterscotch chips and eggs gives the Butterscotch Party Cake Rousing taste. Must catch it - 43.7877
1. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and sugar and cream it together
2. Add the flour and salt and mix well to make a uniform crumb. Press this into a 8-inch dish. Microwave on (high) for 3 1/2-4 1/2 minutes while ensuing that the dish is... - 35.9329
Butterscotch Party Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2 Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch round layer pans and lightly flour them.
3 In a small saucepan, heat butterscotch chips with the water stirring until melted.
4 Allow to cool.
5 In a large bowl,... - 45.6833
Simple Soft And Fluffy White Cake
This is one of the most simple recipes for a cake. Yet it is so soft and tasty. This is very good for serving as snack or as dessert. This cake is so versatile it can be layered easily with the frosting of choice. - 0
Betty's Back! + Chocolate Cake Pops
Now who said lollipops are only kiddy treats? These cake pops are chocolate-covered balls of cake on lollipop sticks that are so much fun to make and are a great sweet treat for a Super Bowl party. They are obviously a hit for birthdays, baby showers or... - 116.631
Butter Crunch Triangles
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 13x9-inch pan.
Cut well-chilled cookie dough into 30 slices, 1/4 -inch thick.
Place slices slightly overlapping, in rows to cover bottom of prepared pan.
Sprinkle evenly with nuts.
Bake at 350°F for 12 to 14 minutes or until puffy... - 35.3053
Decadent Chocolate Turtle Dessert Pizza
A real treat for all chocolate lovers, this sophisticated and sumptuous treat makes for an impeccable addition to any dessert cart. Here is an utterly simple recipe of this sumptuous delight straight from Betty's kitchen. Sinfully rich and delightfully... - 90.9852
Raisin And Nuts Cake
This is a simple cake with the goodness of nuts and flavors. Choose the nuts as per liking and personalize this cake. It is a very good tea time snack or frost it to serve as dessert. - 0