- » Butterscotch Chew
Butterscotch Chew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butterscotch chew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butterscotch chew recipes.
These Butterscotch Chews make a delicious dessert ! Try out these creamy cornflakes, butter and flour chews right away and tell me if you liked them ! Your suggestions for the Butterscotch Chews are welcome ! - 39.348
1. Sift flour, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl; stir in brown sugar.
2. Melt butter or margarine in small saucepan; cool.
3. Beat eggs in a small bowl; stir in cooled butter or margarine, vanilla, and almond extract. Stir into flour mixture until... - 36.5916
Cream the sugar and butter or margarine in the Bosch bowl.
Pour vinegar into evaporated milk.
Add to creamed mixture.
Add the remaining ingredients in the order listed.
Mix well, and drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
Bake in a 375Â°... - 36.4129
You May Also Like!
Butterscotch Chew Bread
Tickle your tastebuds with this delicious Butterscotch Chew Bread, won't you? This Butterscotch Chew Bread, when served as a Side Dish will always bring cheer to your table. One trial is enough to keep you making this repeatedly! - 44.6148
Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Chews
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cream butter with brown sugar and sugar until pale.
3) Beat in egg, egg yolk, and vanilla.
4) Sift flour with salt and soda and then gradually add the cream mixture in it.
5) Stir in chips and nuts.
6)... - 48.482
Coconut Chocolate Chews
The addition of coconut to the original chocolate chews recipe I had in hand was a huge success and the resulting coconut chocolate chews recipe is all here for you to try out! Coconut chocolate chews is a treat for those who love cocnu and chocolate. Enjoy! - 32.4407
Place all chips in a 2-quart bowl.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes to melt.
Add noodles and nuts, stirring to coat well.
Drop onto waxed paper by teaspoonfuls.
Put in freezer to set quickly. - 25.5441
Choco Peanut Butter Chews
1. In a bowl, combine sugar and corn syrup, heat and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
2. Add peanut butter and mix until smooth pour onto the bowl with puffed rice and blend well.
3. In a bowl, add chocolate and butterscotch, melt them in microwave... - 40.1152