- » Butterscotch Caramel
Butterscotch Caramel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butterscotch caramel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butterscotch caramel recipes.
Caramel Butterscotch Filling
Combine brown sugar, flour, cornstarch, and salt in a pan.
Beat egg yolks and milk together and add to pan.
Beat mixture till smooth.
Gently heat, stirring until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat.
Beat in but-ter, vanilla and syrup.
Allow to cool.
Use as a... - 31.6161
Brandied Butterscotch Fondue
1. Place caramels, whipping cream and salt in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 3 to 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until caramels can be stirred smooth. Stir in brandy.
2. Pour into fondue or chafing dish to keep warm. Spear Dippers with... - 19.843
Caramel Or Butterscotch Biscuits
1 cup brown sugar creamed with 1/4 cup butter or margarine.
Roll biscuit dough , and spread on creamed mixture.
1/2 cup raisins may be sprinkled over before rolling up.
Cut and bake flat in greased pan, or bake in greased muffin pans. - 18.1757
You May Also Like!
Blend first 3 ingredients and cook over low heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Cook until mixture comes to a full boil and thickens.
Remove from heat, stir in butter.
Serve hot or cold. - 20.571
Cheery Caramel Candy Apple Martini
When it comes to martini, the sky is the limit. As is the case with caramel candy apple martini that bursts with the sweet flavors of Sour Apple Pucker, Dekuyper Buttershots Burst (Butterscotch Schnapps) and a slight hint of Triple Sec. This gloriously sweet... - 92.3465
Grease and flour cookie sheets.
Prepare frosting mix as directed on package, adding maple extract along with water.
Fold in flour and baking powder.
Combine remaining ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Add frosting mixture, mixing well.
Drop by tablespoonfuls... - 30.3204
Melt butter, remove from heat, and stir in sugar, vanilla, and pecans.
Sift flour and baking powder; add to butter mixture.
Form dough into 42 balls, using a rounded teaspoonful for each.
Flatten one end by pressing on ungreased cookie sheet and pinching top... - 40.1847
1 Mix arrowroot with 4 tablespoons of water.
2 Cut butter into cubes.
3 Boil a cup of water
4 In a heavy bottomed pan heat the sugar slowly until it dissolves.
5 Cook on high flame to caramalize the sugar to a golden brown syrup.
6... - 31.035
1. Caramelize butter and sugar over a slow fire.
2. Pour boiling milk over the caramel. When sugar is dissolved, pour over beaten yolks of eggs, stirring vigorously.
3. Return to fire and cook till thick.
4. Leave aside and add dissolved gelatine when custard... - 38.3312
Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C).
Butter 8 large muffin pan cups.
In a bowl, cream butter and brown sugar.
Mix in nuts.
Spoon 1 tbsp (15 mL) mixture into each cup.
Set aside remainder.
In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt.
Mix in... - 36.9941
Rich And Creamy Butterscotch Pudding
1. Fill a medium bowl with ice water. Set a fine-mesh sieve in another medium bowl; set the bowl in the ice water bath.
2. In a small skillet, combine 1 1/2 tablespoons of the cream with the Scotch, brown sugar, water and salt and cook over moderate heat just... - 29.2598
Favorite Butterscotch Cake
This Favorite Butterscotch Cake is a wonderful recipe to serve to your family and friends. Sometimes I feel amazed about the ease at which I whip up this Favorite Butterscotch Cake; it gives out so inviting that anyone would fall for it. Believe me, this... - 45.1372