- » Butterscotch Candy Bar
Butterscotch Candy Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butterscotch candy bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butterscotch candy bar recipes.
Layered Chocolate Butterscotch Bars
Heat oven to 350°.
In medium bowl stir together vanilla wafers, melted butter and vanilla.
Press on bottom of greased and floured 13x9-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle with coconut, chocolate and butterscotch chips.
Pour condensed milk all over the top; sprinkle... - 38.8593
Chocolate Butterscotch Bars
1. Grease an 8 inch x 8 inch x 2 inch pan with butter and keep aside.
2. In a medium sized sauce pan, place water for boiling.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine butterscotch chips and 1 tablespoon shortening. Place over hot water and... - 43.1077
Butterscotch Nut Bars
1. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat first 5 ingredients, 1/4 cup packed brown sugar, and 4 tablespoons butter or margarine until blended. Wrap dough; refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, heat sugar, maple... - 35.5827
Butterscotch Confetti Squares
Melt butter and peanut butter in large saucepan.
Stir in chips until melted.
Cool mixture until you can hold your hand on the bottom of pot.
Add marshmallows and stir until coated.
Pack into greased 9 x 9" pan.
Cut into squares. - 35.8591
Butterscotch Brickle Squares
• Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Butter the foil; set pan aside.
• In a 2-quart saucepan heat butterscotch pieces and the 1/4 cup butter or margarine over low heat, stirring constantly, till melted and smooth.... - 28.6029
Chocolate Chip Scotch Bars
If you love eating chocolate this chocolate chip scotch bars is easy and good. This chocolate chip scotch bars recipe I have shared with you helps save you a lot of trouble. Make something great for your family! - 41.4111
1. Generously grease a rectangular (8-cup), microwave baking dish.
2. In a medium (2 ½ quart) microwave proof dish combine first 3 ingredients.
3. Place in the microwave and heat on HIGH for about 12 to 13 minutes, stirring... - 46.1141
Peanut Butterscotch Squares
Try out this quick and easy recipe for the much popular Peanut Butterscotch Scruares . Needless to say that this recipe for Peanut Butterscotch Scruares is amazingly tasty too! Give it a try and surprise your loved ones. - 46.7982
In large saucepan combine 1/2 cup brown sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
Stir in milk.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
Gradually stir about 1 cup of the hot mixture into egg yolks.
Return to saucepan.
Bring to boil; cook and stir 2... - 44.5632
Magic Cookie Bars
Preheat oven to 350° (325° for glass dish).
In 13x9-inch baking pan, melt margarine in oven.
Sprinkle crumbs over margarine; pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs.
Top with remaining ingredients; press down firmly.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until... - 40.2481
Marshmallow Marie Bars
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, place water for boiling.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine butterscotch chips and butter. Place over hot water and melt.
3. Once melted, add peanut butter and 1 cup marshmallows and mix well.
4. Once... - 42.0123
Mexican Fruit Bars
Mexican Fruit Bars is an easy baked dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Mexican Fruit Bars dish, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 45.4065
Peanut Butterscotch Squares
1. Line an 8-inch square pan with 2-inch thickness with aluminum foil. Lightly grease the foil with vegetable oil.
2. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, combine pie filling mix, 1/4 cup peanut butter and milk.
3. Place the pan on a... - 41.7565
Butterscotch Bombe is a wonderful treat that you can surprise your kids whith on a hot summer afternoon. The delicious Butterscotch Bombe is received at my place with a lot of excitement. Try it out for yourself! - 32.9067
1) In a large saucepan, mix together sugar, brown sugar, water, milk, corn syrup and salt.
2) Stirring continuously, simmer until sugar is dissolved.
3) Raise the heat to medium and cook to 240 degrees on candy thermometer or to soft-ball... - 49.6403
An Ice Cream Mix In Party
An Ice Cream Mix In Party! The perfect dessert for your kids birthday parties! I love this yummy ice cream and its toppings and rarely ever pass a chance to prepare and indulge in them, Try the Ice Cream Mix In Party recipe! - 27.5731
Peanut Butter Post Work Out Blizzard
This recipe is dedicated to all the peanut butter lovers out there! This is probably one of my favorite post workout treats. Especially in the summer! - 109.087