- » Butterscotch Butter
Butterscotch Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butterscotch butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butterscotch butter recipes.
Hot And Comforting Butterscotch Sundae
Looking for a warm, soul-satisfying dessert dish to binge on this winter? Try Betty's version of the classic butterscotch sundae. Fast and fabulous, this is one dessert delight that will surely impress every one. Perfect for your holiday platter, butterscotch... - 95.414
Homemade Butterscotch Nut Rolls
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble yeast cake into water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Pour hot milk over salt and granulated sugar.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast and 1 cup flour; beat until smooth.
Add remaining flour, 2 tablespoons... - 47.6314
1) Measure the flour after sifting.
2) Sift the flour again with cream of tartar and soda.
3) Mix fat and sugar, creaming them well and add beaten egg to this, again creaming until smooth and fluffy.
4) Add in milk and vanilla and mix well.
5) Add in... - 47.4301
No Egg Butterscotch Cake
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease a 9-by-13 inch pan with butter or baking spray and dust it lightly with flour.
In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, granulated and brown sugar, and butter.
Rub the butter into the dry ingredients, using your finger... - 47.3623
Day before baking:
1. Prepare Butterscotch Mixture: In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, cream shortening with brown sugar until light and fluffy; beat in egg and vanilla.
2. Onto wax paper sift flour with baking soda and salt; gradually beat into sugar... - 47.0479
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. Grease an 8 inch square pan. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, melt butter.
4. Add sugar and mix well. Cool for 5 minutes.
5. Add eggs and beat well using a wooden spoon.
6. Add sieved... - 46.7789
Classic Butterscotch Cream Pie
Place granulated sugar in small heavy saucepan or skillet.
Cook over low heat without stirring until sugar melts and becomes golden brown.
Remove from heat.
Add water slowly.
Cook without stirring until sugar dissolves.
Heat to almost boiling.
Melt... - 46.0041
butterscotch slices are butter and walnut cookies. Made with cake flour, vanilla, milk and brown sugar, the butterscotch slices offers you the luxuriant taste of butterscotch in crunchy little cookies. - 45.4854
Butterscotch Ice Cream
1) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Add syrup and brown sugar and stir well.
2) Allow the mixture to cool.
3) In a separate pan, heat together, milk and essence until warm.
4) In a deep bowl, whisk egg and sugar and blend into the milk.
5) Strain... - 43.5226
Butterscotch Chip Cookies
1) Preheat oven moderately hot to 375° F (190°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method cream butter.
4) Add sugar and beat on high speed till fluffy.
5) Mix eggs and vanilla extract beat till done.
6) In a... - 43.1989
Want to have a home cooked treat? This yummy, delicious butterscotch pudding is just what you need. I'm sure it would do the same for you. - 42.9894
Butterscotch Meringue Pie
1) In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt. Now, slowly add milk.
2) Taka a saucepan and cook the mixture on medium heat until it thickens and boils. Cook for about 2 minutes and turn off the heat.
3) Now, slowly add milk mixture to egg yolks in small... - 42.9255
Butterscotch Peanut Butter Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix the crumbs and margarine together.
3) In a 9-inch pie plate, press the crumb mixture over the bottom and up sides.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes, then remove on a... - 42.8337
Butterscotch Ice Cream
1) In a pan, add in butter, golden syrup and brown sugar. Cook over low heat till the butter melts.
2) Let the mixture cool down.
3) In a bowl, add in egg, castor sugar, milk and vanilla essence. Stir well to mix.
4) Strain the mixture through a fine... - 41.9588
1.Combine sugar, flour and salt and stir in milk slowly.
2.Cook over boiling water until thickened, stirring constantly.
3.Cover and cook 10 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
4.Add mixture to egg yolks, stirring vigorously: cook 1 minute... - 41.8821
In 2-quart saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
Remove from heat; stir in brown sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; add vanilla.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add flour mixture, coconut, and peanuts to mixture in... - 41.3841
Combine ingredients in small bowl of electric mixer; blend at low speed until well combined and particles are small
Press mixture into paper-lined 8 in.
square shallow tin.
Bake in moderately hot oven, Mark 5, 375°F., 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove from oven,... - 41.1876
Date Butterscotch Tapioca Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350º F.
2) In a double boiler, cook tapioca and salt in water for 15 minutes, stirring frequently, till tapioca is clear.
3) Take a saucepan; melt butter in it followed by adding sugar and stirring it until... - 40.8112
Easy Butterscotch Cookies
Combine flour and other dry ingredients.
Cream shortening and sugars.
Add eggs, one at a time, to creamed mixture, beating well.
Add nuts and vanilla extract.
Work in the flour mixture until well blended.
Form into rolls: wrap In waxed paper and store in the... - 40.1865
Rolled Butterscotch Cookies
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
Cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, and beat well.
Add vanilla extract and lemon juice.
Add dry ingredients, mixing well.
Chill until firm enough to roll.
Roll 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured surface.
Cut with... - 39.9838
Vanilla Flavored Butterscotch Topping
1. Using a 4-cup measure, combine brown and granulated sugars and flour.
2. Mix in remaining ingredients.
3. Let it microwave at Power Hi for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or such that mixture boils.
4. Mix well and let it microwave at Power 7 for 4... - 39.4259
Frozen Butterscotch Mousse
Put the sugar, butter and salt in a saucepan.
Stir until the sugar has dissolved and the butter melted, then bring to the boil.
Boil for 1 minute.
Stir in the water and cook until the butterscotch mixture is smooth and syrupy.
Beat the egg yolks in a... - 39.1244
1. Caramelize butter and sugar over a slow fire.
2. Pour boiling milk over the caramel. When sugar is dissolved, pour over beaten yolks of eggs, stirring vigorously.
3. Return to fire and cook till thick.
4. Leave aside and add dissolved gelatine when custard... - 39.0363
Preheat oven to 350° F .
Cream butter and brown sugar with electric mixer or in food processor: Beat in vanilla and eggs.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Stir into creamed butter and brown sugar .
Butter a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Add batter and... - 39.0085
Butterscotch No Bake Cookies
Combine sugar, butter and milk in saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir until smoothly blended.
Stir in oats and coconut.
Cool 10 minutes.
Drop by teaspoon on waxed paper.
Chill until... - 38.97
Combine flour, salt, soda and cinnamon; set aside.
Combine sugar, butter and eggs; beat until creamy.
Gradually blend in flour mixture alternately with milk.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop by tablespoonsful onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for... - 38.669
1.In a saucepan, put sugar, syrup and water and set over direct heat
2.Stir until the sugar is dissolved, then cook without stirring to the stiff ball stage (250Â° F.).
3.Add butter and cook to the medium-crack stage (280Â° F.), for soft... - 38.4824
Melt butter in top part of double boiler.
Add sugar and cook for 2 minutes over direct heat.
Add 1 cup milk and heat over boiling water.
Mix flour, remaining milk, and salt until smooth.
Gradually stir into hot mixture.
Cook for 5 minutes, stirring... - 38.2058
Butterscotch Ambrosia Bars
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat shortening with brown sugar until creamy; then beat in egg and orange peel.
3. On wax paper combine flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Beat into sugar mixture... - 38.1876
Peanut Butterscotch Pie
Combine brown sugar, cornstarch, egg yolks, and water.
Microwave milk in a 4-cup glass measure at MEDIUM 2 1/2 minutes.
Stir in cornstarch mixture, peanut butter, and butter.
Microwave filling mixture at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir filling at 1... - 38.0686
Butterscotch Refrigerator Cookies
Blend all ingredients in a mixing bowl until dough can be handled with your hands.
Form into one longer or two shorter rolls; wrap in plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
Chill several hours or overnight in refrigerator.
Slice into 1/8 inch thick slices.
Place on... - 37.8763
Butterscotch Cake Ring
In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, the 1 cup water, the eggs, and oil.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until combined.
Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
Transfer about 1 1/2 cups of the batter to a medium bowl.
Stir in chocolate... - 37.5064
Set oven at moderate (350°F), grease pan.
In a saucepan, melt butter, stir in sugar and heat until melted.
Cool slightly and beat in egg and vanilla.
Sift flour with salt and baking powder and stir into the butter mixture.
Stir in coconut or dates.
Spread... - 37.4153
Cream butter and sugar gradually until light and fluffy.
Add egg; beat well.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt stir Into creamed mixture: blend in vanilla extract, nuts, and raisins.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 325° for 15... - 37.3195
Combine butter or margarine, brown sugar, egg and vanilla in mixing bowl; cream until fluffy.
Sift together flour, cream of tartar and baking powder.
Add to creamed mixture.
Stir in nuts.
Shape into 2-inch rolls; wrap in waxed paper.
Chill 2-3 hours.
Preheat... - 37.2825
Bread And Butterscotch Pudding
1) In a small saucepan , add the butter, sugar and cream ,heat gently until the butter and sugar melt; allow to boil, stirring continuously, until the mixture turns syrupy.
2) Stir in the milk and beaten egg, blend well.
3) Trim the bread into... - 37.2789
Jiffy Butterscotch Torte
Prepare frosting mix according to package directions; stir in vanilla.
Fold in graham-cracker crumbs, butterscotch pieces, coconut, and pecans.
Turn into greased 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes, or till lightly browned.
Cut in... - 36.1616
Melt butter in a medium-size pan over medium heat.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar; add egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and walnuts.
Spread batter evenly in a greased 8-inch square baking pan; bake in a... - 36.14
1. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and sugar and cream it together
2. Add the flour and salt and mix well to make a uniform crumb. Press this into a 8-inch dish. Microwave on (high) for 3 1/2-4 1/2 minutes while ensuing that the dish is... - 36.1277
Mother S Butterscotch Cookies
Cream butter and sugar.
Add unbeaten eggs and stir.
Add vanilla and sifted dry ingredients and nuts.
Knead into a roll and let stand in the refrigerator several hours or overnight.
Cut in very thin slices and bake about 15 minutes or less in a 375°... - 35.9538
Combine all ingredients except butter in saucepan and bring to boil, stirring.
Cook, stirring often, until 260°F.registers on candy thermometer, or until a small amount of mixture dropped into very cold water forms a hard ball.
Add butter and cook, stirring,... - 35.0403
Cream butter and sugar.
Beat yolks until thick, add cream; beat into butter and sugar mixture.
Cook in top of double boiler until thickened.
Pour slowly over salted egg whites, beaten until stiff but not dry.
makes 2 1/2 cups sauce. - 33.785
Butterscotch Nut Sauce
1. Into a medium-size saucepan, measure the flour, then whisk in the milk until smooth. Bring to a boil over moderate heat; boil for 4 minutes, whisking constantly.
2. In a small saucepan, bring the sugar, corn syrup, water, butter, and salt to a boil over... - 33.5476
1. Cream butter or margarine with sugar until light and smooth.
2. Beat in egg and vanilla.
3. Sift flour baking powder and salt together, then add to creamed mixture gradually, mixing well after each addition.
4. Chill mixture for 5-10 minutes if very... - 33.2505
1 Mix arrowroot with 4 tablespoons of water.
2 Cut butter into cubes.
3 Boil a cup of water
4 In a heavy bottomed pan heat the sugar slowly until it dissolves.
5 Cook on high flame to caramalize the sugar to a golden brown syrup.
6... - 33.0088
Easy Butterscotch Sauce
1.Combine water, sugar and gloden syrup.
2.Boil the ingredients together.
3.Stir in butter cut in small pieces and stir well.
4.Drizzle the butter mixture over evaporated milk and stir.
5.Serve butterscotch sauce either hot or cold. - 32.8468
Microwave Butterscotch Sauce
1) In a deep microwavable dish, add in the butter, brown sugar, golden syrup and lemon juice.
2) Cover the container and cook for 2 minutes.
3) Stir the Butterscotch Sauce well before serving.)
4) Serve warm butterscotch sauce over vanilla... - 32.7801
Combine pudding mix, milk, and sour cream in small bowl.
Beat till ingredients are well blended.
Fold in coconut.
Spoon into sherbet glasses.
Chill till served.
Top with additional flaked coconut, if desired. - 32.4708
1. In a sauce pan, add butter, sugar, milk and honey.
2. Mix and cook over gentle heat for 20 to 30 minutes until the sugar has dissolved and the sauce has become dark and thick.
3. IF STORING BY FREEZING: Cool the sauce to room temperature, then pour... - 32.2909
Prepare batter as directed in Batter Rolls.
In a small skillet combine butter, brown sugar, and corn syrup; heat slowly, stirring often.
Place 2 teaspoons of hot mixture into each cup of a 2-inch muffin pan.
Arrange a pecan half over mixture.
After batter has... - 32.0824
Creamy Butterscotch Frosting
1. In a one and a half quart bowl, mix the butterscotch pieces and butter/margarine and microwave at HIGH for a couple of minutes till the chips melt
2. Stir it after one minute and after another half a minute; remove, stir to combine and cool to room... - 31.9036
Prepare frosting mix according to package directions.
Fold in all other ingredients carefully, and spread in a greased 9-inch plate.
Bake in a 350-degree oven for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Serve with vanilla ice cream or a dab of... - 31.4543
Quick Butterscotch Sauce
1) In a measuring cup, measure sugar, butter, and cream.
2) Cook on the highest setting for 1 minute, then on roast setting for 30 seconds, and then on defrost setting for another 20 seconds.
3) Stir well the mixture and add in vanilla.
4)... - 31.1828
Simple Butterscotch Sauce
1. Take a saucepan, and soften butter in it over low heat.
2. Stir in golden syrup, sugar and cook gently until the sugar dissimilates.
3. Stir in cream and boil the mixture.
4. Remove from the heat.
5. Serve the butterscotch sauce over date... - 30.8087
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350" F. Line an 8-inch square pan with waxed paper, rub it with margarine.
2. Melt the butter or margarine, stir in the brown sugar and then the egg.
3. Sift salt, cake flour and baking powder together. Add to the sugar mixture... - 30.5814
Maple Butterscotch Sauce
Put sugar, syrup and salt in saucepan.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Put over moderate heat and bring to a boil.
Boil 2 minutes, stirring to keep from burning.
Remove from heat and add butter, stirring until melted.
Stir in cream. - 30.3323
1) In a medium-sized heavy saucepan, combine together the corn syrup, brown sugar and margarine or butter. Heat over low flame, constantly stirring, till the butter and melted and the mixture is well blended.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and then... - 29.7203
Homemade Butterscotch Filling
Put butter in saucepan, blend in sugar, and cook about two minutes—until syrup starts to turn brown.
Add 1 1/2 cups cream, scald over hot water.
To the flour and salt mixture add remaining 1/2 cup of cream, add to hot mixture and cook about 15... - 29.639
Butterscotch Fondue Sauce
Butterscotch Fondue Sauce!! Is that what you are looking for?? Then this is the right place to be! Get all set to serve Butterscotch Fondue Sauce as a Dessert today. Use the freshest of butter available to get a flavorful Butterscotch Fondue Sauce. The... - 29.6057
Cream sugar, flour and egg yolks, add water, milk, vanilla and butter.
Stir together and cook until thickened and fill baked pie shell.
Use egg whites for meringue. - 29.1606
1.Boil sugar and water together to the soft ball stage (234Â°-240Â° F.)
2.Add butter, lemon juice and nut-meats.
3.Spread sauce over ice cream and serve - 29.1287
Rum Butterscotch Sauce
1. Mix cornstarch, brown sugar, and salt together in a 1 vi quart casserole. Stir in cream and corn syrup. Add butter.
2. Cover and microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, until thickened.
3. Add rum and stir... - 28.9473
Combine butter, brown sugar, condensed milk and syrup in saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture leaves sides of saucepan and is rich golden colour.
Remove from heat; gradually stir in hot milk.
Return to heat, cook 1 to 2 minutes. - 28.7249
Butterscotch Sauce In The Microwave
1) In a deep dish, combine brown sugar, golden syrup, butter and lemon juice.
2) Cook for about 2 minutes (stir well during the process).
3) This butterscotch sauce tastes best with ice cream. - 28.324
Heavy Cream Butterscotch Sauce
Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat.
Stir in the sugar, syrup and cream.
When the sugar has dissolved, bring the mixture to a boil.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Cool slightly before serving. - 28.0851
1. Combine the butter or margarine, brown sugar, salt and milk or cream in the upper part of a double boiler. Heat over hot water, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from the heat and let the mixture cool slightly.
2. Gradually add the sugar, a little... - 26.516
Butterscotch Fondue Sauce
Are you looking for a yummmm Butterscotch Fondue Sauce recipe? Then you are in luck! It is a staple food of the European people which has now gained popularity the world over. No other ingredient will make Butterscotch Fondue Sauce taste so yummy than butter.... - 26.1262
1. In small bowl, combine butter and sugar until well blended.
2. Spread each toast slice with some of butter mixture; sprinkle with nuts.
3. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Run under broiler, 6 inches from heat, until top is bubbly and nuts are toasted. To... - 26.0741
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan; bring to boil and cook for 3 minutes, or until 220°F registers on a candy thermometer.
Makes 2 cups.
Allow 1/4 cup for each serving. - 25.7101
Butterscotch Ice Cream
In large bowl, combine ice cream, butterscotch-flavored morsels, walnuts, and coconut.
Stir until well blended.
Pour into airtight container, freeze until firm. - 25.3279
Cream Butterscotch Sauce
Heat sugar, syrup and butter to boiling over low heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in whipping cream and vanilla.
Stir just before serving. - 25.2696
Coffee Butterscotch Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Boil 2 minutes, stirring constantly. - 23.6026
Lemony Butterscotch Sauce
Heat the sugar, syrup and butter in a pan tor 5 minutes, stirring to dissolve the sugar. Off the heat, stir in the cream and lemon juice. (Keeps well in a screwtop jar for several days.) Note: Remove the ice cream from the freezer at the last possible moment... - 23.5551
Chef's Butterscotch Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
Heat to boiling while stirring, then boil to 220°F (If you do not have a candy thermometer boil mixture 3 min.) - 22.6788
Mom's Butterscotch Sauce
Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the syrup and sugar and heat slowly, stirring until dissolved. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to the boil. Keep at a 'rolling boil' for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Allow to cool. Serve warm. - 22.2532