- » Butterscotch Butter
Butterscotch Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butterscotch butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butterscotch butter recipes.
Hot And Comforting Butterscotch Sundae
Looking for a warm, soul-satisfying dessert dish to binge on this winter? Try Betty's version of the classic butterscotch sundae. Fast and fabulous, this is one dessert delight that will surely impress every one. Perfect for your holiday platter, butterscotch... - 96.7589
Classic Butterscotch Cream Pie
Place granulated sugar in small heavy saucepan or skillet.
Cook over low heat without stirring until sugar melts and becomes golden brown.
Remove from heat.
Add water slowly.
Cook without stirring until sugar dissolves.
Heat to almost boiling.
Melt... - 47.1695
1) Measure the flour after sifting.
2) Sift the flour again with cream of tartar and soda.
3) Mix fat and sugar, creaming them well and add beaten egg to this, again creaming until smooth and fluffy.
4) Add in milk and vanilla and mix well.
5) Add in... - 47.1214
Homemade Butterscotch Nut Rolls
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble yeast cake into water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Pour hot milk over salt and granulated sugar.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast and 1 cup flour; beat until smooth.
Add remaining flour, 2 tablespoons... - 46.5304
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. Grease an 8 inch square pan. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, melt butter.
4. Add sugar and mix well. Cool for 5 minutes.
5. Add eggs and beat well using a wooden spoon.
6. Add sieved... - 46.2028
No Egg Butterscotch Cake
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease a 9-by-13 inch pan with butter or baking spray and dust it lightly with flour.
In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, granulated and brown sugar, and butter.
Rub the butter into the dry ingredients, using your finger... - 45.2416
Day before baking:
1. Prepare Butterscotch Mixture: In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, cream shortening with brown sugar until light and fluffy; beat in egg and vanilla.
2. Onto wax paper sift flour with baking soda and salt; gradually beat into sugar... - 44.9533
butterscotch slices are butter and walnut cookies. Made with cake flour, vanilla, milk and brown sugar, the butterscotch slices offers you the luxuriant taste of butterscotch in crunchy little cookies. - 44.8259
Butterscotch Ice Cream
1) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Add syrup and brown sugar and stir well.
2) Allow the mixture to cool.
3) In a separate pan, heat together, milk and essence until warm.
4) In a deep bowl, whisk egg and sugar and blend into the milk.
5) Strain... - 43.2571
1) Preheat oven moderately hot to 375° F (190°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method cream butter.
4) Add sugar and beat on high speed till fluffy.
5) Mix eggs and vanilla extract beat till done.
6) In a... - 42.9535
Date Butterscotch Tapioca Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350º F.
2) In a double boiler, cook tapioca and salt in water for 15 minutes, stirring frequently, till tapioca is clear.
3) Take a saucepan; melt butter in it followed by adding sugar and stirring it until... - 42.6784
Butterscotch Peanut Butter Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix the crumbs and margarine together.
3) In a 9-inch pie plate, press the crumb mixture over the bottom and up sides.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes, then remove on a... - 42.2803
1.Combine sugar, flour and salt and stir in milk slowly.
2.Cook over boiling water until thickened, stirring constantly.
3.Cover and cook 10 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
4.Add mixture to egg yolks, stirring vigorously: cook 1 minute... - 42.2268
Want to have a home cooked treat? This yummy, delicious butterscotch pudding is just what you need. I'm sure it would do the same for you. - 41.8536
Butterscotch Meringue Pie
1) In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt. Now, slowly add milk.
2) Taka a saucepan and cook the mixture on medium heat until it thickens and boils. Cook for about 2 minutes and turn off the heat.
3) Now, slowly add milk mixture to egg yolks in small... - 40.2161
Combine ingredients in small bowl of electric mixer; blend at low speed until well combined and particles are small
Press mixture into paper-lined 8 in.
square shallow tin.
Bake in moderately hot oven, Mark 5, 375°F., 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove from oven,... - 39.7292
Butterscotch Ice Cream
1) In a pan, add in butter, golden syrup and brown sugar. Cook over low heat till the butter melts.
2) Let the mixture cool down.
3) In a bowl, add in egg, castor sugar, milk and vanilla essence. Stir well to mix.
4) Strain the mixture through a fine... - 39.5894
In 2-quart saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
Remove from heat; stir in brown sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; add vanilla.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add flour mixture, coconut, and peanuts to mixture in... - 38.8801
East Butterscotch Cookies
Combine flour and other dry ingredients.
Cream shortening and sugars.
Add eggs, one at a time, to creamed mixture, beating well.
Add nuts and vanilla extract.
Work in the flour mixture until well blended.
Form into rolls: wrap In waxed paper and store in the... - 38.7419
Butterscotch No Bake Cookies
Combine sugar, butter and milk in saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir until smoothly blended.
Stir in oats and coconut.
Cool 10 minutes.
Drop by teaspoon on waxed paper.
Chill until... - 38.4818
1. Caramelize butter and sugar over a slow fire.
2. Pour boiling milk over the caramel. When sugar is dissolved, pour over beaten yolks of eggs, stirring vigorously.
3. Return to fire and cook till thick.
4. Leave aside and add dissolved gelatine when custard... - 38.3312
Rolled Butterscotch Cookies
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
Cream butter and sugar.
Add eggs, and beat well.
Add vanilla extract and lemon juice.
Add dry ingredients, mixing well.
Chill until firm enough to roll.
Roll 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured surface.
Cut with... - 38.0482
1.In a saucepan, put sugar, syrup and water and set over direct heat
2.Stir until the sugar is dissolved, then cook without stirring to the stiff ball stage (250Â° F.).
3.Add butter and cook to the medium-crack stage (280Â° F.), for soft... - 37.6254
Vanilla Flavored Butterscotch Topping
1. Using a 4-cup measure, combine brown and granulated sugars and flour.
2. Mix in remaining ingredients.
3. Let it microwave at Power Hi for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or such that mixture boils.
4. Mix well and let it microwave at Power 7 for 4... - 37.5975
Preheat oven to 350° F .
Cream butter and brown sugar with electric mixer or in food processor: Beat in vanilla and eggs.
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Stir into creamed butter and brown sugar .
Butter a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
Add batter and... - 37.4647
Melt butter in top part of double boiler.
Add sugar and cook for 2 minutes over direct heat.
Add 1 cup milk and heat over boiling water.
Mix flour, remaining milk, and salt until smooth.
Gradually stir into hot mixture.
Cook for 5 minutes, stirring... - 37.214
Combine flour, salt, soda and cinnamon; set aside.
Combine sugar, butter and eggs; beat until creamy.
Gradually blend in flour mixture alternately with milk.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop by tablespoonsful onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for... - 37.1703
Bread And Butterscotch Pudding
1) In a small saucepan , add the butter, sugar and cream ,heat gently until the butter and sugar melt; allow to boil, stirring continuously, until the mixture turns syrupy.
2) Stir in the milk and beaten egg, blend well.
3) Trim the bread into... - 36.654
Peanut Butterscotch Pie
Combine brown sugar, cornstarch, egg yolks, and water.
Microwave milk in a 4-cup glass measure at MEDIUM 2 1/2 minutes.
Stir in cornstarch mixture, peanut butter, and butter.
Microwave filling mixture at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir filling at 1... - 36.6168
Butterscotch Ambrosia Bars
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat shortening with brown sugar until creamy; then beat in egg and orange peel.
3. On wax paper combine flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Beat into sugar mixture... - 36.5437
Frozen Butterscotch Mousse
Put the sugar, butter and salt in a saucepan.
Stir until the sugar has dissolved and the butter melted, then bring to the boil.
Boil for 1 minute.
Stir in the water and cook until the butterscotch mixture is smooth and syrupy.
Beat the egg yolks in a... - 36.4539
Butterscotch Refrigerator Cookies
Blend all ingredients in a mixing bowl until dough can be handled with your hands.
Form into one longer or two shorter rolls; wrap in plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
Chill several hours or overnight in refrigerator.
Slice into 1/8 inch thick slices.
Place on... - 36.0976
Cream butter and sugar gradually until light and fluffy.
Add egg; beat well.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt stir Into creamed mixture: blend in vanilla extract, nuts, and raisins.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 325° for 15... - 35.9824
Set oven at moderate (350Â°F), grease pan.
In a saucepan, melt butter, stir in sugar and heat until melted.
Cool slightly and beat in egg and vanilla.
Sift flour with salt and baking powder and stir into the butter mixture.
Stir in coconut or dates.
Spread... - 35.9679
Butterscotch Cake Ring
In a large mixing bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, the 1 cup water, the eggs, and oil.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until combined.
Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
Transfer about 1 1/2 cups of the batter to a medium bowl.
Stir in chocolate... - 35.7792
Jiffy Butterscotch Torte
Prepare frosting mix according to package directions; stir in vanilla.
Fold in graham-cracker crumbs, butterscotch pieces, coconut, and pecans.
Turn into greased 9-inch pie plate.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes, or till lightly browned.
Cut in... - 35.6077
Combine butter or margarine, brown sugar, egg and vanilla in mixing bowl; cream until fluffy.
Sift together flour, cream of tartar and baking powder.
Add to creamed mixture.
Stir in nuts.
Shape into 2-inch rolls; wrap in waxed paper.
Chill 2-3 hours.
Preheat... - 35.516
1. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and sugar and cream it together
2. Add the flour and salt and mix well to make a uniform crumb. Press this into a 8-inch dish. Microwave on (high) for 3 1/2-4 1/2 minutes while ensuing that the dish is... - 35.2797
Combine all ingredients except butter in saucepan and bring to boil, stirring.
Cook, stirring often, until 260°F.registers on candy thermometer, or until a small amount of mixture dropped into very cold water forms a hard ball.
Add butter and cook, stirring,... - 34.5199
Melt butter in a medium-size pan over medium heat.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar; add egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and walnuts.
Spread batter evenly in a greased 8-inch square baking pan; bake in a... - 33.7111