- » Butternut Squash Gratin
Butternut Squash Gratin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butternut squash gratin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butternut squash gratin recipes.
Butternut Squash Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Cut the squash in half, along the length.
3) Discard the seeds and fibrous center by scraping with a spoon.
4) With a sharp knife, remove the skin and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
5) In a large saucepan,... - 42.8727
Creamy Gratin Of Butternut Squash
1. Preheat oven to 90C/170C fan gas 5
2. With a very sharp knife, peel the butternut squash. Remove seeds and pith.
3. Cut into 5 mm thick slices.
4. In a 1-liter pie dish, place 500 g of vegetable slices along with salt and pepper for... - 39.0459
You May Also Like!
Potato And Squash Gratin
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Slice the potatoes and squash very thin using a mandoline slicer.
Layer about half the potato slices on the bottom of a gratin dish.
Lightly dust with salt and pepper.
Top with layers of butternut squash, acorn squash, and a... - 31.478
Spinach And Squash Gratin
1. In a nonstick medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion and cook until softened, about 4 minutes. Add spinach, cream, cream cheese, and seasoned salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until cream cheese is smooth.
2. Stir in squash and 2... - 32.4864
Root Vegetable Gratin
Use a mandoline to cut the vegetables into thin slices; they will turn tender when baked with chicken broth and a little cream.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Melissa Rubel Jacobson
Pairing Notes: Lightly sweet root vegetables go great with fruity... - 26.1135
Roast Pumpkin & Spinach Lasagne
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Halve the pumpkin or squash, peel, deseed, then slice into 1cm slices. Toss with the oil in a roasting tin, season, then roast until tender and slightly charred at the edges. This can take up to 40 mins.
2. Meanwhile, make... - 40.4554