- » Buttermilk Soup
Buttermilk Soup Recipes
Buttermilk soup is prepared with a fermented dairy product (buttermilk), which is characterized by a slightly sour taste. This soup is a part of almost all cuisines, but, most commonly buttermilk soup is found in the ... More »
Minted Buttermilk And Radish Soup
1) Pare, wash and pat dry radishes. Reserving 4 for garnishing, trim and cut the rest coarsely.
2) Transfer the chopped radishes to a small bowl, cover with a plastic wrap and keep aside. Artistically cut the 4 radishes for garnishing and... - 46.5678
Zucchini Buttermilk Soup
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof casserole, mix together all the ingredients except buttermilk.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole and on high power, microwave for 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender. Stir halfway through the... - 45.0765
Beet And Buttermilk Soup
In saucepan of boiling salted water, cover and cook beets until tender and skins slip off easily, about 25 minutes.
Drain and let cool; slip off skins and cut into 1/4-inch (5 mm) dice.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
(Beets can be refrigerated for up to... - 44.5342
Mash nuts with salt.
Add garlic and oil.
Mash to a thick paste.
Blend in water and vinegar.
Stir mixture into buttermilk.
Season with salt and pepper.
Serves 4. - 43.5645
Cold Buttermilk Soup
Cold Buttermilk Soup recipe has got everything to 'wow' you! Great to cool off with on a hot day, you can be sure the kids will enjoy this too. I am really excited to know your opinion on this one! - 42.3082
Broccoli Buttermilk Soup
Cut flowerets off broccoli.
Cut off and discard tough ends of stalks; thinly slice tender sections of stalks.
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, combine broccoli stalks and flowerets, broth, onion, basil, sugar, and garlic.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce... - 41.2473
The buttermilk soup is a creamy soup made with egg, cream and buttermlk. Flavored with lemon and almonds to taste, the buttermilk soup is an excellent starter to begin with. It is a little heavy and can be enjoyed as a snack to once in a while! - 39.7371
Potato Buttermilk Soup
1. In a saucepan, add potatoes, carrot, onion, garlic, tamari and parsley along with water to cover and allow to come to a boil
2. Turn the heat down, simmer till the ingredients are tender; add bran during the least five minutes of cooking
3. In a... - 39.558
Almond Buttermilk Soup
Rinse berries, drain, and, if using strawberries, slice; set aside 1/2 cup to use as garnish.
Put remaining berries in a serving bowl and drizzle with honey or sprinkle with sugar (about 1 tablespoon); set aside.
Separate eggs; put whites into a small bowl,... - 38.8206
Cold Buttermilk Soup
Combine sugar and egg yolks in mixer bowl; beat until thick and lemon-colored.
Stir in lemon juice.
Add buttermilk gradually, mixing constantly.
Ladle into soup bowls.
Garnish with whipped cream, almonds and strawberry jam.
Serve very cold. - 37.8561
Lemon Buttermilk Soup
In a blender, blend egg yolks with sugar until thick.
Add lemon juice, peel and vanilla.
With blender at low speed, gradually add buttermilk.
Pour into a storage container and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
Garnish each serving with a slice of... - 36.8072
Buttermilk Soup is a mouth watering appetizer dish. An easy to prepare buttermilk recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 35.0307
In a mortar mash nuts with salt.
Add garlic and oil and continue to mash to a paste.
Mash in water and vinegar.
Stir mixture into chilled buttermilk or diluted yogurt.
season with olive oil and pepper. - 34.0529
Buttermilk Soup In Pepper Shells
Slice 1/2 inch (1 cm) from tops of sweet peppers; cut tops into julienne strips and set aside. Remove seeds and ribs from peppers, being careful not to pierce shells; set aside.
In large bowl, whisk together buttermilk, yogurt, salt, and pepper to taste; set... - 33.2561
Shrimply Delicious Buttermilk Soup
1. In small saucepan, combine onion and 1/4 cup water. Cook over medium heat until onion is soft, about 5 minutes. Transfer to food processor.
2. Add remaining ingredients, except reserved shrimp and dill sprigs; process until pureed, about 2 minutes.
3. Pour... - 31.6801
1. Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Chill.
2. Beat well and serve in chilled cups. Fresh herbs such as dill, chervil or summer savory may be chopped and a few bits sprinkled on each serving - 30.4452
Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
Garnish with thin slices of cucumber. - 28.687
Cold Buttermilk Soup
Beat the egg yolks lightly in a large bowl, gradually adding the sugar.
Add the lemon juice, rind, and vanilla.
Slowly add the buttermilk, continuing to beat (either with an electric beater on slow or with a wire whisk) until the soup is smooth. - 27.3878
1. Beat eggs until very thick and piled softly.
2. Add sugar gradually, beating thoroughly after each addition.
3. Add lemon peel.
4. Pour buttermilk over the egg mixture gradually, stirring until blended.
5. Chill in refrigerator about 2 hrs. - 24.2761
Buttermilk Soup Recipes By Category