- » Buttermilk Shortcake
Buttermilk Shortcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of buttermilk shortcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for buttermilk shortcake recipes.
This February Shortcake makes a dreamy dessert ! This spongy shortcake topped with banana and whipped toppinng is so easy to make! Try out and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the February Shortcake are welcome ! - 43.6936
If Peach Shortcake were to be described in a few words, they are heavenly, superb and outstanding. The European Peach Shortcake is eaten as a Dessert. You don't need to think more. Just prepare this Peach Shortcake now! - 43.4929
Tomato Shortcakes are extremely delicious and easy to make. I use prepare them as a snack for my children as they are quiet fond of it! This is an easy Tomato Shortcakes recipe that you just have to try. - 39.0217
Southern Shortcake is a delicious biscuit topped with cream and strawberries. Try this Mexican dessert and your joy will know no bounds once you bite into it. So what do you think about this Southern Shortcake ? - 44.8131
Peaches 'n' Cornbread, Shortcake Style
Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cornmeal, and brown sugar in a bowl; set aside.
Beat the egg, buttermilk, and sour cream together until well blended.
Make a well in center of dry ingredients and add liquid all at one time.
Stir until just smooth (do not... - 44.8089
Strawberry Banana Shortcake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a 9-inch round cake pan with cooking spray, and line bottom with wax paper.
Coat wax paper with cooking spray; set aside.
Beat egg at medium speed of an electric mixer until foamy; gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, beating well.
Combine... - 41.8872
Kiwifruit Almond Shortcake
1. In a food processor, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Process for 10 seconds. Scatter the butter, almond paste, and walnuts over the flour mixture and pulse until the mixture looks crumbly. With the processor... - 32.63
Tuna & Olive Shortcake
1. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; saute' green pepper until tender, about 5 minutes. Add soup, sour cream, tuna, olives and basil. Heat just until hot; do not allow to boil.
2. Add onion to biscuit mix, then prepare mix, following label... - 30.4227
To make the compote:
Place the rhubarb, sugar, and water in a heavy saucepan. Mix and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Stir periodically to prevent sticking. Set aside to cool.
To make the... - 34.1449
In a medium-size bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and baking soda until well blended.
Using a pastry blender or your fingers, cut in or rub in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add buttermilk and stir just until dry ingredients are... - 36.9389
Peach Melba Shortcake
To make biscuits: Coat a baking sheet lightly with nonstick cooking spray or line it with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, 1/3 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Using a pastry cutter or your fingertips, cut... - 43.4506
Very Berry Strawberry Shortcake
Strawberry Shortcake has a smoothening taste. The topping of Strawberry Shortcake with dessert make it more attractive. The Strawberry Shortcake can be served on any happening occasions. - 42.6694
Triple Fruit Shortcakes
1. To prepare filling, combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Cover and chill 2 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. To prepare shortcakes, lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, level with a knife. Combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, and salt... - 32.6344
Individual Strawberry Or Plum Shortcakes
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) Make the biscuits: In a large bowl add the first five ingredients and whisk together.
3) Using a pastry blender or two forks, blend in butter till the mixture resembles coarse meal.
4) With a fork add the... - 44.7241
Strawberry Shortcake Miniatures
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Into a medium-sized bowl, sift the baking powder, flour, soda and salt. Add the lemon rind and stir well.
3) With a pastry blender, cut in the shortening till the mixture is crumbly. Add... - 42.9268
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Into a medium sized bowl, sift the salt, baking powder, flour and soda.
3) Use a pastry blender to cut in the shortening till the mixture is crumbly. Add the buttermilk, all in one go,... - 44.0495
Berry Ginger Shortcakes
1. In a small bowl, combine berries, the 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (if desired), and the crystallized ginger. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. For shortcakes, in a medium bowl, stir together flour, the 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, the baking... - 41.1247
1. In a bowl, mix flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
2. With a pastry blender or your fingers, cut or rub butter until no pieces are larger than 1/4 inch.
3. In a small bowl, mix buttermilk and egg yolks; add to flour mixture. Stir... - 39.3954
Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
1. Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
2. Line six 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups with paper baking cups and keep aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour, sugar, and baking powder.
4. Cut margarine with a pastry cutter.
5. Add margarine to... - 48.7431
Red White And Blueberry Shortcakes With Chocolate Biscuits
To Make Biscuits: Place rack in upper third of oven and preheat to 425°F.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, cocoa, salt, and sugar in a food processor with the metal blade or in a medium bowl with a fork.
Add shortening and pulse or cut in until the... - 42.1806
Warm Caramel-peach Shortcakes With Almond Biscuits
To Make Biscuits: Place oven rack in top third of oven and preheat to 400°F.
Process almonds in a food processor with the metal blade until finely chopped.
Add 1/2 cup sugar and process until ground.
Add flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and lemon peel, and... - 42.531
1. Separate biscuits, following label directions. Place in a single layer in each of two 8-inch layer cake pans; press together to fill any holes and make an even layer.
2. Mix flour and brown sugar in a small bowl; cut in butter or margarine with pastry... - 31.3388
1) Combine the baking mix, milk, sugar and butter. Then divide the dough into four parts.
2) Sprinkle with the baking mix, shape each portion into a 1/2-inch thick circle and place on a 12-inch pizza pan or a foil wrapped rack.
3) Bake as per the... - 37.7936
Quick Peach Shortcakes
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. In bowl, stir baking mix and 1 tablespoon sugar. With pastry blender or 2 knives used scissors fashion, cut butter or margarine into baking mix until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add milk, mixing lightly with fork until dough... - 32.318
Preheat oven to 475Â°.
Remove refrigerated biscuits from package.
Flatten biscuits with hand to make circles about 3 inches in diameter.
Place 5 biscuits on baking sheet; brush with a little melted butter or margarine.
Top each biscuit with another... - 41.0867
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F. Grease a 8-inch cake pan.
2) In a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Saute the green onions for 5 minutes till they soften.
3) Add in sour cream, cream of mushroom soup, tuna, olives and... - 45.0645
1 Preheat the oven to 375°Fahrenheit.
2 As per the directions on the can, prepare and bake the biscuits.
3 In a large skillet, cook wine over high heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly reduced.
4 Lower the heat to medium.... - 44.8685
Combine the flour, sugar, acesulfame-K, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Cut in the margarine.
Using a food processor makes this very quick and easy.
Then add the milk and process, or use your hands to gather the dough into a ball.
Put the dough on a... - 41.9144
Mango Pineapple Shortcakes With Gingerbread Biscuits
To Make Filling: Peel mangoes with vegetable peeler.
Cut off fruit, removing as much from around the pit as possible, and place in food processor with the metal blade.
Process until pureed.
Remove to a small bowl and stir in remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate... - 44.1036
Buttermilk Shortcake Recipes By Category
Buttermilk Shortcake Dish: