- » Buttermilk Shake
Buttermilk Shake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of buttermilk shake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for buttermilk shake recipes.
Banana Buttermilk Shake
1) In a blender container, add milks, banana, sugar, vanilla, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
2) Process the mixture at high speed until thoroughly combined and smooth, about 1 minute.
3) Use 12-ounce glass to pour the shake.
4) Add whipped topping on... - 39.4886
Concord Buttermilk Shake
The concord butter milk shake is a creamy and frothy shake made with vanilla ice cream and buttermilk. Flavored with grape juice, brown sugar and orange drink mix, the concord buttermilk shake can be indulged in on a hot day. - 29.7865
Orange Buttermilk Shake
Measure all ingredients into blender; mix on high speed until smooth.
(Or, beat all ingredients with rotary beater) - 19.3868
You May Also Like!
Mix lemon juice with sugar and stir until dissolved.
Stir in buttermilk.
Shake with plenty of cracked ice and serve immediately. - 22.399
Tropical Pineapple Banana Shake
1 In a food processor or blender, combine the pineapple, banana, buttermilk, honey, and, if desired, the ginger and coconut extract. Whirl for 1 minute or until smooth. - 24.8907
Novel Orange Shake
1) In a cocktail shaker, add the ingredients.
2) Shake the ingredients thoroughly.
3) Alternately, use a blender to whirl the drink.
4) Serve the drink by garnishing with an orange slice, if desired. - 28.4278
Easy Buttermilk Dressing
Shake all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and use to dress cabbage or crisp green salads. - 22.8493
Crush the peppermint candy as fine as possible; then pour boiling water over it and let stand until cold and candy is dissolved.
Add buttermilk and shake or beat until thoroughly blended. - 20.9387
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk or put in a jar and shake. - 19.7805
Here’s a great recipe for tall, flaky biscuits that are easy to make and absolutely delicious. Make sure to treat your dough with extra love so don’t make these if you are having a bad day! - 128.71
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
This Buttermilk Fried Chicken is such a gorgeous celebration of oriental cooking and I am sure that the recipe is sure to win many hearts. Richly flavored with rosemary leaves and slightly spicy, this Buttermilk Fried Chicken pretty much goes with any main... - 40.7919
Crunchy Buttermilk Chicken
1. Cut chicken into serving-size pieces.
2. Four 1/2 cup of the buttermilk into a shallow dish. Combine flour, salt, rosemary and pepper in a plastic bag.
3. Dip chicken pieces in buttermilk; shake in flour mixture to coat well. Dip again in buttermilk and... - 30.8839