- » Buttermilk Rolls
Buttermilk Rolls Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Buttermilk Rolls recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Buttermilk Rolls recipes.
Poppy Seed Rolls And Cinnamon Raisin Bread
1)In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water and add honey.
2)Once the yeast begins to bubble add in the wheat germ, tamari, buttermilk and 2 cups of flour.
3)Using a hand mixer at high speed, blend the yeast mixture for 5 minutes.
4)Now add ¼ cup... - 47.6568
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine sugar with buttermilk.
3) Sift flour with salt, yeast, flour, and baking soda.
4) Pour in the liquid until a soft dough is formed.
5) Brush the dough with butter and let it rise until... - 44.338
Buttermilk-Wheat Rolls is a delicious main course meal recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Buttermilk-Wheat Rolls dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 44.0886
Refrigerator Buttermilk Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees F before baking the bread.
2) In a bowl, sift all dry ingredients.
3) Add crisco and combine, as you do for biscuit dough.
4) In a small bowl, dissolve the yeast according to the packet instruction.
5) Add... - 43.6004
Buttermilk Dinner Rolls
Combine yeast and warm water in a 1-cup liquid measuring cup; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine yeast mixture, buttermilk, and next 4 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Add 2 cups flour, and beat 2... - 41.8365
Baked Buttermilk Rolls
Stir sugar into water until dissolved.
Add yeast and let stand 10 minutes.
Stir to blend thoroughly.
Add buttermilk and stir to mix.
Sift flour, measure and resift with baking powder, salt and soda.
Add half the flour mixture to the yeast and milk and stir... - 40.7395
Buttermilk Parsley Rolls
In bowl, combine 3 cups (750 mL) of the flour, yeast, parsley, sugar, salt and baking soda.
Heat buttermilk, water and butter until 125°F (50°C) or hot to the touch (mixture may curdle).
Whisk buttermilk mixture; stir into flour mixture.
Stir in enough of... - 40.1491
1. Crumble the compressed yeast and put it, or the dry yeast, in a bowl. Add the honey and, while stirring, pour in the buttermilk. Continue to stir until the yeast is dissolved.
2. Stir in the melted butter.
3. Mix in 2 cups of the flour, the baking soda,... - 39.3645
1. In quarter cup of warm water, dissolve th yeast along with a tablespoon of sugar
2. Add buttermilk, oil and one and a half cups of flour to it and blend well
3. Add the remaining half a cup of flour and all the rest of the ingredients, knead well... - 38.7594
Warm buttermilk over low heat (if overheated, it separates).
In bowl of electric mixer, combine buttermilk, oil, yeast, honey, baking soda, salt, and whole wheat flour.
Beat at medium speed for 3 minutes.
Stir the unbleached flour into the mixture.
Turn out... - 38.7183
Refrigerator Buttermilk Rolls
Sift all dry ingredients.
Add crisco (same as in biscuit dough).
Dissolve yeast cake in 2 tablespoons warm water.
Add this to beaten egg and buttermilk.
Mix all together€”put in refrigerator overnight.
In morning add a little flour if needed€”roll... - 38.1848
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl and cut in lard until the texture of coarse meal.
Sprinkle yeast over warm water and stir to dissolve; add butter-milk, pour into a well in flour mixture, and stir until dough comes together.
Knead on a lightly floured board... - 38.0437
Buttermilk Sticky Rolls
Dissolve the yeast in the warm water.
Allow to rest for 2 minutes.
Pour into a large mixing bowl.
Add buttermilk, softened margarine, sweetener, egg, salt, and 2 c. (500 mL) of the flour.
Beat on low to blend, then on high for 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining 1... - 37.9912
Buttermilk Wheat Rolls
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add butter-milk, eggs, brown sugar, salt, and butter.
Gradually add whole wheat flour and 1 cup of the all-purpose flour; beat for 5 minutes.
Then gradually mix in enough of the remaining all-purpose flour (about 2... - 36.7161
Amazingly delicious buttermilk rolls guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 36.4911
Alabama Buttermilk Light Rolls
Cream sugar and shortening.
Dissolve yeast in cup with the same quantity of warm water as yeast, fill rest of cup with buttermilk, and set aside.
Sift 4 cups of flour with dry ingredients.
Alternate adding flour, buttermilk, and yeast mixture, and the second... - 34.2881
One-hour Buttermilk Rolls
Sprinkle yeast in 1/4 cup lukewarm water; add buttermilk, shortening and sugar.
Sift flour, soda and salt into liquid mixture; beat until smooth.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Roll out; shape as desired.
Place in baking pan; let rise for about 30 minutes in warm... - 32.442