- » Buttermilk Pancake
Buttermilk Pancake Recipes
Butttermilk Pancake is one of the interesting and healthy variations of the many varieties of the classic American pancake. Prepared using fresh buttermilk and other ingredients that make up the pancake mix, ... More »
Sweet Buttermilk Pancakes
A recipe to make delicious Sunday morning breakfast or brunch - are you looking for this? Here is an amazing video that shows a wonderful recipe for pancakes. A stack of thick and fluffy buttermilk pancakes topped with butter and maple syrup is the best way... - 144.519
Vegan Buttermilk Pancakes
1. Mix the soy milk and apple cider vinegar together and set aside to curdle for 5-10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
3. Mix the melted margarine and applesauce into the curdled soy... - 129.325
Pumpkin Buttermilk Pancakes
Pumpkin Buttermilk Pancakes are quick and easy to make. This serves as a good weekend breakfast. Your family is sure to enjoy it. - 124.256
Ihop Buttermilk Pancakes
You can make IHOP buttermilk pancakes just like they do, it is easy to do! We are proud of this long awaited creation. Enjoy these famous pancakes at home! You can make a plateful of the IHOP Buttermilk Pancakes for you and your family. IHOP Buttermilk... - 115.093
Fruit Topped Buttermilk Pancakes
In a blender, combine raspberries, bananas, pineapple and brown sugar; cover and process until blended.
Transfer to a small saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until heated through.
Set aside and keep warm.
For pancakes, combine the dry ingredients in a... - 45.5692
Toaster Buttermilk Pancakes
1 In a large bowl of an electric mixer, add the eggs and beat at at high speed for about 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
2 Sift flour along with baking powder salt and granulated sugar and mix into the eggs.
3 Add in light brown sugar and beat... - 45.1654
High Protein Buttermilk Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
2. In a smaller bowl, combine liquid ingredients adding only 1 cup of buttermilk.
3. Use a wire whisk or wooden spoon to beat until well blended.
4. Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients and stir... - 44.6306
Buttermilk Whole Wheat Pancakes
In a medium bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour and sugar.
Make a well in the center of the mixture.
In small bowl, stir together the buttermilk and baking soda until dissolved.
Stir in the egg whites and vanilla until well... - 44.04
Multi- Grain Buttermilk Pancakes
Preheat griddle on appropriate setting for 5 minutes, then adjust to cook setting.
Into medium bowl, sift flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Stir in oats.
Add buttermilk, eggs, and melted butter.
Stir mixture only until dry... - 44.009
Place the buttermilk, egg whites, cottage cheese, maple syrup or honey and vanilla in a blender.
Process until smooth.
Add the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
Coat a large no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Heat on medium until... - 43.2388
Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes
1. ln a large bowl, mix the flour, oats, wheat germ, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
2. In another bowl, add buttermilk, 1/2 cup yogurt, egg whites and whisk until mixed and add to flour mix and whisk quickly to moisten. Add in the blueberries.
3. On a... - 42.7089
Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes
Sift together the dry ingredients.
Combine the egg, buttermilk, and melted butter.
Add to the dry ingredients, mixing just long enough to incorporate the flour.
Quickly stir in the blueberries.
Cook on a hot, lightly greased griddle or frying pan.
Turn when... - 42.4736
1. In large batter bowl, add eggs and beat them with an electric beater until frothy.
2. Add the buttermilk, salt and sugar and beat till sugar dissolves.
3. Dissolve the soda in a few teaspoons of water and add to the liquid.
4. Blend in the melted... - 42.2227
Strawberry Buttermilk Pancakes
Remove the hulls from the strawberries.
In a small mixing bowl mash half of the strawberries.
Chop the remaining berries and stir into mashed strawberries.
Add the syrup to the strawberry mixture; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together the flour,... - 42.1913
Buttermilk Pancakes With Pumpkin Sauce
Cook pumpkin, covered, in boiling salted water till tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Mash pulp; press through sieve.
Measure 1 1/2 cups pumpkin.
Mix pumpkin, 3/4 cup sugar, spices, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Stir in raisins and milk.
Heat through;... - 41.6334
Non-fat Buttermilk Pancakes
1) In a blender, put the egg whites, buttermilk, cottage cheese, honey or maple syrup and vanilla.
2) Process the ingredients till a smooth mixture is formed.
3) Add the baking powder, flour and baking soda and blend well.
4) Use no-stick spray to coat... - 41.1417
Soft Buttermilk Pancakes
1. In a bowl mix buttermilk, yolks and shortening.
2. In a bowl sieve together dry ingredients.
3. Stir in buttermilk mixture and blend until smooth.
4. Fold in egg whites.
5. Use 2 tablespoon batter for each cake.
6. Bake on lightly greased hot... - 40.5959
1. In a small bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
2. In another bowl, use a wire whisk to beat the egg white till soft and smooth peaks are forming. Set aside till required
3. In another bowl, combine the yolk,... - 39.7438
1) Take a sheet of wax paper and sift together sugar, flour, salt and baking soda.
2) Take a medium size bowl and beat buttermilk and eggs in it.
3) Stir in all the dry ingredients and beat until smooth batter is formed. Add oil and beat again.
4) Take... - 38.9634
Everyday Buttermilk Pancakes
1 In a bowl, mix the first 4 ingredients.
2 In another bowl, Combine egg, buttermilk, and oil.
3 Gradualy stir into the dry ingredients.
4 On a hot, lightly greased griddle, pour about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
5 When the tops become... - 38.5326
Beat egg in large bowl with hand beater until fluffy; beat in remaining ingredients just until smooth.
Grease heated griddle if necessary.
Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle for each pancake.
Cook until pancakes are puffed and dry around edges.
Turn... - 37.3757
In large bowl of electric mixer, at high speed, beat eggs until light and fluffy—about 2 minutes.
Into eggs, sift flour with baking powder, salt, and granulated sugar.
Add brown sugar; beat until smooth.
Stir in buttermilk and butter just until com- bined;... - 36.7522
Baby Buttermilk Pancakes With Sticky Bananas & Brazils
1. Place the flour, salt, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, sugar and vanilla seeds in a food processor and pulse briefly to blend. Add the egg yolks, butter, buttermilk and milk, then whizz to a smooth batter, scraping down the sides of the bowl once or... - 36.129
Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and sugar into a mixing bowl.
In another bowl beat the eggs, then beat in the buttermilk.
Add the egg and buttermilk mixture to the flour and mix thoroughly.
Add the melted butter or vegetable oil and... - 34.9141
Buttermilk Pancakes is an alluring snack recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Buttermilk Pancakes; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 34.4716
Buttermilk Pancakes With Homemade Syrup
Combine first 5 ingredients; stir well.
Combine eggs, buttermilk, and oil; add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto a hot, lightly greased griddle.
Cook pancakes until tops are... - 34.4109
1. In a food processor, blend eggs, cooking oil, ¾ cup buttermilk, sugar , salt, sifted flour, baking powder, and soda by running mix blade for about half a minutes or until the ingredients get combined well.
2. Stir the mixture after stopping the... - 33.9375
In large bowl, combine all-purpose and whole wheat flours, sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
Combine buttermilk, oil and eggs; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Heat nonstick skillet over medium heat; brush lightly... - 32.9153
1. Combine flour, wheat germ, baking powder, sugars, salt; blend well; add to eggs; beat until smooth; stir in buttermilk, butter until combined.
2. Preheat Double Griddle over medium heat 2 minutes or until drops of water dance on dry griddle surface.
3.... - 32.7564
Best Seller Buttermilk Pancakes
Sift together dry ingredients.
Add remaining ingredients; stir just till moistened.
(There will be a few lumps.) Bake on hot, lightly greased griddle.
(For uniform cakes, use a 1/4-cup measure.) Turn cakes when bubbles on surface break.
Serve with Whipped... - 32.0177
Put all dry ingredients in large bowl.
In blender put eggs, buttermilk and sprouts.
Blend at high speed for 20 seconds until smooth.
Mix liquid quickly with dry ingredients.
Stir in butter.
Cook in skillet as for any pancake. - 31.3888
Buckwheat Griddle Cakes Or Pancakes
1. Let griddle heat slowly.
2. Sift the flour with the baking powder, salt and baking soda; stir in the buckwheat flour.
3. Pour the sour milk or buttermilk and the molasses into a mixing bowl, stir in the cooled melted butter, margarine or shortening. Add... - 31.1703
Cornmeal Mountain Buttermilk Pancakes
Beat together the egg, milk, molasses, and shortening.
Add the flour, sifted with the salt, soda, and baking powder; add cornmeal, stir just to blend.
Bake on a moderately hot greased griddle. - 30.7156
Sift dry ingredients.
Beat eggs slightly; add oil and buttermilk.
Combine egg mixture with dry ingredi- ents; stir just to moisten.
Bake on hot griddle on both sides until lightly browned. - 30.475
Sift the flour, soda, salt and sugar into a bowl.
Add the eggs, buttermilk and butter and stir just until flour is moistened.
Mixture will be lumpy.
Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a hot, greased griddle and cook until bubbles cover surface.
Turn... - 30.2626
Buttermilk Pancakes With Orange Syrup
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine buttermilk, oil, and egg; add to dry ingredients, stirring until smooth.
For each pancake, spoon 1/4 cup batter onto a hot nonstick grid dle.
Turn pancakes when tops are covered with bubbles and... - 29.86
Best Buttermilk Pancakes
Sift flour, soda, salt, and sugar into bowl.
Add eggs, buttermilk, and melted butter, stirring only until flour is barely moistened.
Bake on hot, lightly greased griddle or electric skillet heated to 375°.
For uniform pancakes, use a 1/4 CUP measure or use a... - 29.7908
Buttermilk Pancake Recipes By Category