- » Buttermilk Loaf Cake
Buttermilk Loaf Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of buttermilk loaf cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for buttermilk loaf cake recipes.
This Buttermilk Cake featured right at the top of my most loved recipe list. The main ingredient in Buttermilk Cake is buttermilk, and is served as a delicious Snack. Try this recipe for Buttermilk Cake and let me know the feedback. - 52.0869
This buttermilk cake is truly tasty with its fruit-mix. Try it out for a healthy bite or snack any time in the day. This buttermilk cake is a great tea-time treat. - 50.6385
Buttermilk White Cake
This Buttermilk White Cake makes a good snack. Simple but a little different from the other cakes you have tried. Try out this recipe and let me know what you think of it. - 48.018
Buttermilk Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour 2 (9 x5-inch) loaf pans.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
Beat together butter and sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 45.7463
Hershey Bar Cake
Cream butter, oleo and sugar together.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
Melt the Hershey bars in a warm oven (they will cook, if too hot).
Add this to the sugar mixture.
Then add buttermilk, soda and vanilla.
Add the flour slowly and... - 43.9902
Chocolate Nut Loaf
1. Preheat the oven at 325°F.
2. Grease 2 loaf pans.
3. In a bowl, cream the butter well and slowly add sugar to it.
4. Beat the mixture until it becomes light and fluffy.
5. Further, add eggs and melted chocolate, beating until well... - 48.6258
Banana Nut Loaf Cake
Cream butter and sugar, add 2 eggs slightly beaten.
Add bananas, chopped nuts, buttermilk and vanilla.
Sift flour and add it to salt and soda.
Gradually mix flour mixture into other ingredients.
Beat well, pour in greased and floured loaf pan and bake in 325... - 40.8343
Chocolate Loaf Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Grease and flour a 9X5X3" baking pan.
3) Into a bowl sift together the cake flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
4) Stir in the milk and vanilla. Using a hand-held mixer, blend for about 200... - 47.1429
1. Combine the milk, sugar and salt in a saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture reaches the boiling point. Then boil without stirring about 3 minutes until the mixture forms a soft ball when a little is dropped into a cup of cold water, 238°... - 20.8485
Sugar Loaf Spicy Cake
Grease and flour a 9 inch x 9 inch x 1 3/4 inch square cake tin.
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and powdered spices.
Rub in butter.
Soak dry fruits in water for half an hour.
Add to the flour mixture.
Pour milk till it reaches dropping... - 45.1553
Butter Milk Pound Cake
Combine all ingredients at one time.
Mix for 5 minutes until smooth.
Pour into a greased and floured 9x5 inch loaf pan.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes at 350Â°.
This recipe may be made into cupcakes or doubled and made into a layer cake.
Granola cake may be made by... - 39.8321
Chocolate Nut Loaf
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour two 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans.
Cream butter until fluffy.
Add sugar gradually, beating constantly.
Beat in eggs.
Stir in nuts, chocolate and vanilla.
Sift flour, salt and soda together and add alternately with milk,... - 39.7149
Make A Date Spicy Fruit Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat 9 x 5 x 3-inch nonstick loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. In small bowl toss dried fruit with 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour.
3. Into large bowl stir together 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon,... - 44.3464
Easy Buttermilk Banana Blueberry Bread
Banana bread is great for brunches, school lunches, tea parties or snacking anytime! They are also a great way for you to use those over-ripe bananas that no one will eat. In fact, the riper the banana the better and sweeter your bread will be. If you have... - 139.36
When thinking of cakes, cookies and more, one of the main ingredients is butter. Try switching out half of the butter with a quarter amount of Greek Yogurt, this will cut out half of the saturated fat that is not wanted. This lemon loaf is soft, moist and... - 0
Orange Date And Nut Loaf
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift flour with salt and baking soda and set aside.
Cream butter until light, add sugar gradually and cream until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Blend in vanilla and orange rind.
Add dry... - 44.676
Glazed Raisin Loaf
Soften active dry yeast in warm water or compressed yeast in lukewarm water.
Combine raisins, soft butter, sugar, salt, and buttermilk; cool to lukewarm.
Add 1 1/2 cups of the flour; beat well.
Add softened yeast and eggs; beat well.
Stir in remaining flour... - 40.3554
Tuna & Olive Shortcake
1. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; saute' green pepper until tender, about 5 minutes. Add soup, sour cream, tuna, olives and basil. Heat just until hot; do not allow to boil.
2. Add onion to biscuit mix, then prepare mix, following label... - 30.4227
Blueberry Oat Bran Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium mixing bowl combine flour, oat bran, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, and nutmeg, stirring to combine.
2. In separate medium mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients except blueberries and stir to combine. Add to flour... - 34.0435
Classic Irish Soda Bread
In a large bowl stir together 4 cups of the flour, salt, baking powder, soda, and sugar and cardamom (if used) until thoroughly blended.
Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two knives until crumbly.
In a separate bowl, beat egg slightly and mix with... - 39.319
Butter Milk Pound Cake
Beat margarine and sugar together until creamy.
Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until mixture is smooth.
Sift together flour and baking soda.
Beat into margarine-sugar mix ture alternately with buttermilk.
Stir in vanilla, almond extract and grated lemon and... - 38.7753
Overnight Crunch Coffee Cake
The overnight crunch coffee cake has a nutty crunch to it. spiced with cinnamon and topped with a sugar and nut mix with added nutmeg, the overnight crunch cake is cake so as it is chilled overnight before baking. Lovely and flavorful, this is the best coffee... - 46.887
Marbled Pound Cake- Part 1, Baking
This is part 3 of a 3 part video series. This video shows how to finish the cake. Watch part 1 and 2 for the rest of the recipe. - 105.502
Maple Sugar Cake
Cream sugar and shortening until fluffy; beat in egg.
Combine dry ingredients; add dry ingredients alter- nately with buttermilk to creamed mixture.
Fold in raisins.
Spoon batter into greased loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. - 38.1558
This christmas cake is prepared with spices and dates along with candies fruits and nuts. Festive and very fiesty, this christmas cake is a must for dessert at leat once, every christmas, at our place. Baked with flour, buttermilk, dates and fruits spiced... - 43.7813
Chocolate Comfort Pound Cake
1. Heat oven to 325°. Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan or two 6-cup loaf pans.
2. Cream butter, shortening, and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs in several small additions. Set aside.
3. Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa.
4. Alternating... - 37.2585
Marbled Pound Cake- Part 1, Preparation
This is part 1 of a 3 part video series. This video shows how to go about starting a marbled found cake. Watch part 2 and 3 to see how it comes along. - 102.511
Old Fashioned Dark Fruit Cake
To prepare syrup, heat 1 cup sugar and 2 cups water to boiling.
Then simmer 5 minutes.
Add 2 tablespoons light corn syrup.
Turn raisins and currants into a collander, cover loosely with a clean towel, place over a pan of boiling water for 5 to 10 minutes to... - 43.5898
1. Preheat the oven at 325°F.
2. Grease a loaf pan.
3. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar thoroughly.
4. Upon mixing, add eggs, one at a time.
5. Use an electric mixture to beat the mixture properly for about 2 1/2 minutes.
6. Further,... - 46.9036
Easy Prune Cake
Combine oil, sugar, spices, salt and vanilla in large bowl of electric mixer.
After mixing well, alternately add eggs, buttermilk and flour sifted with soda.
Beat 2 1/2 minutes at medium speed.
Mash prunes with fork or potato masher.
Add prunes and pecans to... - 38.6177
Cranberry Nut Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans, lightly with butter and dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl, sift the whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
4) Stir in... - 53.2455
Lemon Pound Cake
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Mix shortening and sugar and make a smooth cream by whipping.
3) Whisk in eggs, one at a time.
4) Now add lemon extract, vanilla, wine, and salt.
5) Sieve flour and add simultaneously... - 49.1611
Banana Date Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease well a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan and flour it.
3. Using a sieve, sift flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
4. In a large bowl, using electric mixer beat butter, granulated sugar, eggs and... - 49.8639
Fruit And Nut Bread
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Grease loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
Mix baking mix, sugar, flour, egg and orange juice; beat vigorously 1/2 minute.
Stir in fruit and nuts.
Pour batter into pan.
Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 55 to 60... - 39.0565
Layered Banana Cake
Cream butter, sugar, and bananas together; add eggs one at a time.
Add soda dissolved in buttermilk; then add flour and baking powder sifted together.
Bake in a moderate oven, in layers or loaf pans.
Ice with caramel icing: - 30.7971
Devil's Food Cake
Cream the shortening and add sugar gradually while creaming.
Add melted chocolate and mix well.
Add egg-yolks and beat mixture thoroughly.
Sift flour with salt and add alternately with buttermilk.
Stir in the vanilla and dissolved soda.
Last fold in the... - 42.7018
Raisin Almond Pound Cake
In large bowl cream together the sugar and butter till light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each.
Sift together flour, nutmeg, salt, and soda.
Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, mixing well after each... - 40.458
Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Icing
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Grease two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
For the cake.
With an electric mixer set on low, beat together the eggs, oil, sugars, and buttermilk until blended.
Stir in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
Stir... - 44.2024
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine butter or margarine and molasses.
2) Then, sift together all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt and ground cinnamon, ground cloves, and ground ginger.
3) Now, make a mixture of beaten eggs, sour milk or... - 43.053
In large mixing bowl cream butter till light; blend in molasses.
Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and dash salt.
Combine eggs, buttermilk, and honey.
Add egg mixture and dry ingredients alternately to creamed mixture.
Stir... - 42.9525
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Line a loaf tin or a cake pan with grease proof paper.
3. Into a large bowl, sift the flour along with soda, salt and baking powder.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add butter.
5. Using an electric beater... - 48.5764
Gourmet Brownstone Front Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9X5X3-inch loaf pan and dust with flour.
3) In a small bowl, place chocolate and slowly stream boiling water over it, stir until melted.
4) Leave the chocolate mixture to cool and set... - 47.5591
White German Chocolate Cake
White German Chocolate Cake is a simply irresistible dessert. Try this amazingly delicious cake recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 48.8808
Lynn's Glazed Irish Tea Cake
Lynn demonstrates a viewer's request for a Glazed Irish Tea Cake. This is an easy and delicious cake that is suitable for dessert or an afternoon snack. From Shadoe Rose and M. K. Warren. - 0
Combine cake flour, salt, brown sugar replacement and baking powder in bowl.
Add margarine; work into crumbs.
Reserve 1 c. (250 mL) crumbs for topping.
Combine baking soda and water, stirring to dissolve.
Add buttermilk and baking soda water to remaining... - 38.4185
Bara Brith Bread
Combine 1 1/4 cups of the flour, yeast, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
In saucepan heat buttermilk, brown sugar, butter, and 1/2 teaspoon salt just till warm (115Â° to 120Â°) and butter is almost melted; stir constantly.
Add to flour mixture; add egg.
Beat... - 44.0684
Home Made Apricot Sherbet
In a medium mixing bowl stir together buttermilk and cake and pastry filling. Pour the mixture into an 8x4x2-inch loaf pan. Freeze about 3 hours or till firm.
Break frozen buttermilk mixture into chunks. Transfer to a chilled large mixing bowl. Beat with an... - 22.4206
Sugar Topped Irish Soda Bread
Sift the flour with baking powder, soda, salt and sugar into a bowl and add caraway seed.
Cut in the shortening until mixture resembles meal.
Make a well in center and pour in the buttermilk.
Add the raisins and mix lightly.
Turn out on a floured board and... - 46.0867
Delicious Irish Soda Bread
Combine in a large bowl the flour, salt, baking powder, soda, sugar and spice, if used.
Add butter or margarine, and cut in with a pastry blender or two knives until crumbly.
Mix in currants if used.
Beat egg slightly and mix with buttermilk; add to dry... - 41.1823
Apricot Breakfast Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. If using a dark nonstick pan, reduce oven temperature to 3250C
2. Grease a 8 x 4- or 9 x 5-inch loaf pan top and bottom with shortening or cooking spray.
3. Coat the pan with flour and set aside till when... - 48.7831
A tasty loaf similar to a scone. Perfect for breakfast or as a snack with tea or coffee. - 36.2833
Hawaiian Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
Butter the bottom of a 9 X 5 X 3-inch loaf pan, and line it with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, beat butter until fluffy.
Beat in honey and then eggs.
Mix in buttermilk.
Sift together whole wheat flour, baking powder, and baking... - 39.3644
Irish Brown Oatmeal Bread
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Grease a baking sheet or jelly roll pan.
Sift together the first 6 ingredients into a large bowl.
Stir in the oatmeal, currants, and caraway seeds.
Stir in the oil.
Add just enough buttermilk to make a soft dough.
Knead briefly... - 43.4964
Mix flour, soda and salt.
Gradually beat in sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each.
Blend in chocolate.
Alternately add flour mixture and buttermilk, beating after each addition.
Mix in vanilla and... - 45.9579
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Sieve flour, wheatflour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and brown sugar together.
3.Add nuts and mix well.
4.Put eggs and buttermilk to the mixture and blend well.
5.Take a 10 inch loaf pan, put the... - 44.4907
Yummy, aromatic and tasty the Rhubarb Bread is simply the best! This delciious bread is a family favorite too. Try this wonderful Rhubarb Bread recipe. - 46.9936
Prune Bran Bread
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake yeast into warm water.
Use very warm water (105°F. to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm water (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir until dissolved.
Heat buttermilk to lukewarm.
Stir in... - 47.8423
Cream margarine and sugar; add eggs and beat well. Sift dry ingredients together; add to egg mixture with banana and liquid; mix thoroughly. Bake in greased or wax-paper-lined loaf pan for 1 hour or until bread tests done. Cool on cake rack. Variations 1. Use... - 25.4649
1. In a medium size frying pan, add the butter or margarine , add onions and sautee till soft. Reserve
2. On an ungreased 8 inch layer cake pan, place 10 biscuits tightly packed in the pan, so that the bottom is completely covered. (Or, if you want... - 40.8094
Orange Chocolate Chip Bread
1. In a small bowl combine milk, orange juice, sugar, egg and orange peel and in a medium mixing bowl stir into baking mix.
2. Beat such that well combined, about 1 minute.
3. Stir in MINI CHIPS and pour into greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
4. Let it... - 43.5339
Irish Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Place raisins into a small bowl, cover with boiling water, and set aside to plump for 15 to 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Butter 2 8-inch layer cake pans.
In a large bowl, sift together whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour and baking soda.
With... - 41.3995