- » Buttermilk Honey Wheat
Buttermilk Honey Wheat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of buttermilk honey wheat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for buttermilk honey wheat recipes.
Buttermilk Cracked Wheat Bread
This Buttermilk Cracked Wheat Bread makes a tasty lunch ! Try out the Buttermilk Cracked Wheat Bread and ocme back to me with suggestions if you have any ! - 38.9496
Honey Wheat Soda Bread
Honey Wheat Soda Bread is so tasty that I can savor an entire loaf up in an instant. It was a friend of mine who sent me this Honey Wheat Soda Bread recipe. Very nutritious! - 31.842
Buttermilk And Honey Bread
Honey I baked the bread ! – This video recipe shows you how easy it to make a new but wonderfully tasty bread combining the goodness of buttermilk and honey. The honey gives that sweet warm taste when the bread is baked to perfection. Enjoy with... - 112.335
Whole Wheat Buttermilk Gems
Combine buttermilk, honey, yeast and salt.
Stir in flours.
Turn into well-oiled, hot gem pan.
Bake at 400Â° F. for 20 to 25 minutes. - 27.1236
Buttermilk Wheat Bread
Combine yeast, sugar, and water in a large bowl, let stand 5 minutes.
Add buttermilk, oil, honey, and egg, stir well.
Stir whole wheat flour, salt, and baking powder into yeast mixture.
Gradually stir in enough bread flour to make a soft dough.
Turn dough out... - 40.7537
Whole Wheat Buttermilk Bread
In a 2-cup glass measure, combine the buttermilk, water, margarine or butter, and honey.
Microwave on high for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until the margarine or butter is melted.
Let cool to 120° to 130° (until quite warm but not too hot to... - 36.4914
Buttermilk Wheat Bread
1. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a 1-cup measure; stir in 1 teaspoon of the honey. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand undisturbed to proof until bubbly and double in volume,... - 45.9476
Buttermilk Wheat Bread
1. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a 1-cup measure. (Very warm water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir in 1 teaspoon of the honey. Stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand, undisturbed, until bubbly and double in volume, about 10... - 41.8359
Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pizza Crust
1. In a bowl, sprinkle the yeast over 1/3 cup warm water and let it stand in in a warm place for about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
2. Add oil and honey to the mixture.
3. Using either your hands or a food processor, whole wheat flour... - 41.5452
Buttermilk-Wheat Rolls is a delicious main course meal recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Buttermilk-Wheat Rolls dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 44.0886
Cracked Wheat Buttermilk Bread
1) In a small bowl, mix cracked wheat, butter and 1/2 cup with boiling water.
2) Let stand until cracked wheat, is softened, about 20 minutes.
3) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
4) Place aside to stand in warm... - 47.1563
Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Make an indentation in the center of the flour mixture, and pour in honey or molasses, oil, and buttermilk.
Stir until smooth.
Cover, refrigerate, and let rest for 2 to 3 hours or up to 3 days.
Fry on a lightly... - 29.6433
Whole Wheat Honey Biscuit Mix
This Whole Wheat Honey Biscuit Mix tastes amazing ! I use it for making really delicious crumbly cakes ! Just try this Whole Wheat Honey Biscuit Mix and let me know if you like it ! - 38.945
Fat Free Honey And Whole Wheat Brunch Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour a 6-cup Turks Head or Bundt pan.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, combine all ingredients.
Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes.
Cool in pan about 10 minutes before unmolding.
Wrap cooled cake in foil or a large... - 27.9365
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Combine buttermilk and honey in a bowl.
Sift the flours with baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir about 2/3 of the flour mixture into the buttermilk. Slowly mix in the melted butter. Lightly stir in remaining flour. Add... - 34.7272
Quick Whole Wheat Bread
In a large bowl combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, orange peel, baking powder, baking soda, and salt till well blended.
Add buttermilk and egg; stir just till ingredients are moistened, Grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish;... - 39.009
Whole Wheat Biscuits With Honey
Dissolve yeast in warm water, and set aside.
Combine dry ingredients; cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add yeast mixture, honey, and buttermilk, mixing well.
Turn dough out onto a floured surface.
Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness; cut... - 34.7325
Whole-wheat Honey Oatmeal Muffins
whole wheat honey oatmeal muffins is a healthy and delicious muffin recipe that mixes honey and brown sugar with crunchy rolled oats. Flavored with cinnamon, this muffin comes out moist and cake like due to the buttermilk in it. - 41.7304
Whole Wheat Honey Bread
In mixing bowl stir together the flours, baking powder, soda, and salt.
Combine egg, buttermilk, honey, and butter; add to dry ingredients, stirring just till moistened.
Fold in nuts and raisins.
Turn into greased 8x4x2-inch loaf pan.
Bake in 375° oven for... - 35.478
Whole Wheat Waffles With Honey Peanut Butter Drizzle
1. Prepare a waffle iron by brushing with canola oil. Spray with cooking spray if required
2. Set it on medium heat to warm up while the batter is being prepared.
3. In a small microwaveable bowl, pour out the honey and the peanut... - 45.7763
Buttermilk Oatmeal Muffins
Soak oats in buttermilk for at least 1/2 hour.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Beat egg into oat mixture.
Add honey and combine thoroughly.
Stir together flour, salt, and soda, making sure there are no lumps in the soda.
Stir into first mixture, then add oil or... - 36.3536
Buttermilk Buckwheat Pancakes
In large bowl, whisk together eggs, buttermilk, melted butter and molasses.
Stir together buckwheat and all-purpose flours, baking soda and salt; sprinkle over buttermilk mixture and stir just enough to moisten.
In skillet, melt just enough butter over medium... - 34.2956
Whole Wheat Hardtack
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Dissolve soda in buttermilk.
Mix dry ingredients together, then cut in butter.
Add honey and buttermilk-soda mixture.
Form into ball.
Roll dough very thin (about 1/8 inch), cut into 2-inch squares, and sprinkle lightly with... - 35.4947
Powerhouse Honey Pancakes
1. In a bowl mix together the dry ingredients; in a separate bowl, mix together the rest of the ingreidents into the beaten eggs
2. In a medium bowl, blend both these mixtures and adjust the thickness of the batter with buttermilk
3. Spoon the pancakes... - 37.5305
Dutch Honey Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
3) Add the buttermilk, egg and honey. Blend well.
4) Pour into an oiled loaf pan.
5) Bake for 45 to 60 minutes, till the crust is firm.
6) Slice... - 49.0673
Easy Wheat Pancakes
1. In bowl, mix the milk, egg, sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, and oil together. Bake by ladlesful on a hot, oiled griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top of the pancakes. Brown the second side. - 27.4348
Raisin Bran Wheat Muffins
raisin bran wheat muffins are simple yet delicous and healthy muffins baked with wheat flour and molasses. Sweetened with additional honey and raisins, this muffin recipe is easy to bake. Flavor it with a dash of cinnamon and vanilla for a classic and healthy... - 45.4042
Warm buttermilk over low heat (if overheated, it separates).
In bowl of electric mixer, combine buttermilk, oil, yeast, honey, baking soda, salt, and whole wheat flour.
Beat at medium speed for 3 minutes.
Stir the unbleached flour into the mixture.
Turn out... - 38.7183
Cream the butter with an electric mixer, if possible; cream in the honey, then beat in the egg YOLKS one at a time. Beat in the flour, then slowly add the buttermilk, beating constantly. The texture of the mixture might be very strange at this point, but it... - 31.2464
Triple Wheat Muffins
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper baking cups.
In a large bowl combine whole wheat and all-purpose flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt; mix well.
In a medium bowl beat egg lightly.
Add buttermilk, cracked wheat,... - 40.9267
Mixed Grains Buttermilk Dread
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine buttermilk, honey, margarine, and salt in a saucepan; cook over medium heat until very warm (120° to 130°).
Add buttermilk mixture to flour mixture; beat at low speed of an electric mixer until... - 40.5933
Wholesome Whole Wheat Bread
What can beat the taste and flavor of freshly baked homemade whole wheat bread? Soft and fluffy, homemade breads are amazingly good to eat, much better than the storebought ones and makes a sweet accompaniment to your morning breakfast or late noon brunch.... - 107.776
Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes
1. ln a large bowl, mix the flour, oats, wheat germ, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
2. In another bowl, add buttermilk, 1/2 cup yogurt, egg whites and whisk until mixed and add to flour mix and whisk quickly to moisten. Add in the blueberries.
3. On a... - 42.7089
Buttermilk Raisin Coffee Cake
Stir the raisins and the dry ingredients together.
In a separate bowl beat the honey, oil, buttermilk, and eggs together. Stir in the dry ingredients enough to blend them, but don't overblend. The littlest blending makes the tenderest cake.
Pour into an... - 33.0311
High Protein Buttermilk Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
2. In a smaller bowl, combine liquid ingredients adding only 1 cup of buttermilk.
3. Use a wire whisk or wooden spoon to beat until well blended.
4. Add liquid mixture to dry ingredients and stir... - 44.6306
Buttermilk Corn Pancakes
1. Combine the whole wheat flour, cornmeal, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium-sized bowl. Add the buttermilk, egg, and oil and mix until smooth.
2. Spoon 3 tablespoons of the batter onto a hot (400-degree), oiled griddle, repeat to... - 29.3649
Non-fat Buttermilk Pancakes
1) In a blender, put the egg whites, buttermilk, cottage cheese, honey or maple syrup and vanilla.
2) Process the ingredients till a smooth mixture is formed.
3) Add the baking powder, flour and baking soda and blend well.
4) Use no-stick spray to coat... - 41.1417
Place the buttermilk, egg whites, cottage cheese, maple syrup or honey and vanilla in a blender.
Process until smooth.
Add the flour, baking powder and baking soda.
Coat a large no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Heat on medium until... - 43.2388
Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
1)The pancake griddle is preheated.
2) All ingredients, except blueberries, are blended with the help of a wire whisk or in a food processor.
3) If the processor is being used, it is stopped a couple of times and the work bowl is... - 45.298
Buttermilk Bran Muffins
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Line muffin tins with paper liners.
In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
Let stand approximately 10 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
Make a well in the center and add buttermilk-bran mixture.
Stir only... - 37.4522
Buttermilk Apple Pancakes
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients and stir slowly into flour mixture to form a batter.
Spoon mixture onto a medium-hot greased griddle or frying pan.
Makes 12 pancakes, 3 1/2 inches in diameter.
Serve with honey, maple syrup or... - 36.1106
Herb Buttermilk Bread
1) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and honey.
4) In the food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the work bowl,... - 44.5987
Blend buttermilk, egg yolks, honey, and melted butter or margarine in a large bowl.
Add dry ingredients.
In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold into batter.
Fry pancakes on a lightly greased 375Â° F.griddle until golden brown, turning... - 34.8241
Surprise Breakfast Puffers
This Surprise Breakfast Puffers is yummy. Surprise Breakfast Puffers is the recipe of mine which has the highest 5's till date. A winner! - 34.685
Combine all ingredients in electric blender and process until batter is smooth.
Let rest for 2 hours to allow particles of flour to expand in liquid, resulting in a tender crepe.
Just before baking crepes, process batter again briefly to blend ingredients. - 29.1349
Whole Wheat Quick Bread
In mixing bowl stir together whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Combine beaten egg, buttermilk, honey, and butter or margarine.
Add to dry ingredients; stir just till moistened.
Fold in walnuts and raisins.
Turn into greased 9x5x3-inch... - 38.3921
Whole Wheat Pancakes
Combine dry ingredients.
Stir oil and honey into buttermilk.
Stir buttermilk mixture into flour mixture all at once.
Mix just to moisten.
(If a thinner batter is desired, add more buttermilk.) Cook on a lightly greased griddle. - 29.4857
Whole Wheat Pancakes
Beat eggs well.
Beat in buttermilk or sour milk and soda.
Stir in remaining ingredients except Honey-Orange Butter and beat until smooth.
Bake on lightly-greased griddle until brown underneath and bubbles form on top.
Turn and brown on other side. - 30.8728
Island Fruit Muffins
healthy and delicious island fruit muffins are made with easily available fresh fruits. Mashed banans, coconuts and raisins all go into aking this delcious muffin recipe. Sweetened with honey the island fruit recipe is a treat for fruit lovers. - 40.9577
Golden Apple Boston Brown Bread
In large bowl, cream butter, honey and molasses.
In medium bowl, combine flours, cornmeal, baking soda and salt.
Add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with buttermilk, mixing well after each addition.
Stir in apples.
Pour batter into 2 greased 8 1/4... - 44.154
Healthy Whole Wheat Pancakes
Whole wheat pancakes are made with whole wheat flour and buttermilk powder. Prepared with a batter of added egg whites and flavored with a dash of vanilla, the whole wheat pancakes are griddle cooked and are best served hot with honey drizzled over it. - 32.2026
Stir in all of the ingredients together and store in a covered container.
Serve with milk, yogurt, or buttermilk, golden honey or pure maple syrup. - 27.8333
Poppy Seed Rolls And Cinnamon Raisin Bread
1)In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water and add honey.
2)Once the yeast begins to bubble add in the wheat germ, tamari, buttermilk and 2 cups of flour.
3)Using a hand mixer at high speed, blend the yeast mixture for 5 minutes.
4)Now add ¼ cup... - 47.6568
Eggless Quick Whole Wheat Bread
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Sieve in dry ingredients. Add buttermilk and honey to dry ingredients and stir well to form a thick batter. Mix in nuts and raisins.
3. Pour into a thoroughly greased loaf pan and bake for about 60 minutes... - 37.2842
Whole Wheat Quick Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Spray an 8-inch round baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust it with all-purpose flour.
3. In a medium-size bowl stir together the wholewheat flour, 1/2 cup of the all-purpose flour, the baking powder, baking soda and... - 38.0194
Whole Wheat Bucky's
1) Into a bowl, add the egg, honey, buttermilk, and oil together
2) Blend together the flours, baking powder and baking soda
3) Mix the dry and the wet ingredients together to get a smooth batter
4) Onto a lightly oiled skillet, drop spoonfuls
5)Fry... - 43.8363
Whole Wheat Pastry Crust
1. In a small saucepan, add buttermilk and heat it to scalding; turn the heat off and set it aside to cool
2. In a alrge bowl, mix together yeast with honey and water till the yeast dissolves; add lukewarm buttermilk mixture to it
3. Add also half a... - 33.5851
Whole Wheat Bread With Cashews And Dates
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a small saucepan, bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil, stir in the cracked wheat, simmer on a low heat until soft.
3) On a large plate, spread the cracked wheat and allow to cool to room... - 44.9985
Whole Wheat Cardamom Bread
Combine first 5 ingredients in a mixing bowl, and set aside.
Combine egg, buttermilk, honey, and margarine, mix well.
Add buttermilk mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Stir in chopped walnuts and raisins.
Coat the... - 34.7835
Family Whole Wheat Pancakes
1.Combine flour, baking powder and salt in one bowl.
2.Mix honey, milk, oil and egg in a separate bowl.
3.Stir in milk mixture to flour mixture and mix well.
4.Mix well to avoid lumps.
5.Take a greased skillet, pour the mixture in it using a... - 41.0803
Oats 'n Wheat Blueberry Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, combine rolled oats and buttermilk and mix it well.
3. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
4. Grease up 12 muffin cups or use paper baking cups.
5. Mix honey, oil and egg into rolled oats mixture by... - 44.297
Wheat Waffles With Apple Sauce
Heat oil in a large pan over moderate heat.
Add apples and saute for about 10 minutes till honey-coloured.
Add cinnamon and apple juice and cook for about 3 minutes till thick.
Cover and keep warm.
Sift dry ingredients for waffles into a large bowl.
Add honey... - 46.0299
Quick Wheat Soy Bread
Stir the dry ingredients together.
Blend the liquid ingredients; pour them into the dry and blend well.
Pour the batter into a well-oiled loaf pan and bake at 325 °F for about 1 hour, until a toothpick comes out clean. - 26.967
Rye Wheat And Walnut Bread
In a large bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, rye flour, bran, walnuts, and baking soda.
In a small bowl, combine the buttermilk, egg, molasses, and honey.
Pour over the dry ingredients and stir until blended.
Coat a round 1-quart casserole with no-stick... - 41.1123
Irish Soda Bread
Stir the dry ingredients together.
Beat the honey and buttermilk into the beaten egg; gradually pour this mixture into the dry ingredients. The combined mixture will be dry like a yeast bread dough. Blend it with your hands to work all of the flour in. If it... - 32.0196
Honey Glazed Muffins
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) To prepare the glaze, mix the margarine and honey in a cup and add the orange rind. Stir well.
3) Use non-stick spray to coat 12 muffin cups.
4) In the bottom of each cup, put 1 teaspoon... - 44.3155
Sift flour, carob and baking soda.
Combine remaining ingredients except jam and powdered sugar and mix well.
Stir in flour mixture and beat one minute.
Pour into an 8" cake pan that has been lightly greased.
Bake at 350° for 22 to 25... - 49.1829
1. Into a large mixing bowl, sift together the buckwheat flour, flour and salt.
2. Pour the butter milk into the dry ingredients, whisking with a wire whisk to get a smooth consistency thick batter.
3. Dissolve the soda in a little warm water and whisk... - 38.6669
Oat And Honey Bran Muffins
1) Pre-heat an oven to 375°F
2) Combine the oats, wheat germ, bran, salt, cinnamon and buttermilk in a mixture and let this stand for about quarter of an hour
3) Add the honey, eggs and oil to this and mix it well
4) Now mix the flour,... - 44.7027
Honey Glazed Muffins
To make the glaze:
In a cup, mix the honey and margarine.
Stir in the orange rind.
Coat 12 muffin cups with no-stick spray.
Put 1 teaspoon honey mixture in the bottom of each cup.
To make the muffins:
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, wheat germ... - 46.6519
Honey Raisin Bread
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Mix flour, soda, salt and nutmeg thoroughly in mixing bowl.
Blend in raisins and chopped nuts.
Combine buttermilk or sour milk and 1/2 cup honey.
Add to dry ingredients, stirring just enough to b - 35.2842
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; set aside.
Combine buttermilk, oil, eggs, and honey; add to dry ingredients, mixing well.
Pour batter into a greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 425Â° for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden... - 28.7433
Apple Honey And Molasses Pancake
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine buttermilk and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Add to flour mixture, stirring until smooth.
Fold in apple.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Spoon about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a... - 34.0356
Honey Peanut Muffins
Try this Honey Peanut Muffins. An easily prepared recipe, Honey Peanut Muffins is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 45.3957
Honey, Orange And Thyme Bran Muffins
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
If using the milk, combine it with the lemon juice and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
Place the sugar in a bowl and combine with the melted butter, soured milk or buttermilk, eggs, thyme, honey and orange zest.
In... - 41.279
1.Sift all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt, if using, into a large bowl.
2.Stir in the buttermilk, apple juice, and honey.
3.Beat egg whites in a separate bowl with an electric mixer on high until stiff peaks... - 42.5666
Honey Raisin Tea Scones
In a large bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking soda.
With a pastry blender or two knives, cut in the margarine or butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in the milk, yogurt or... - 38.403
Brown Nut Bread With Honey Glaze
Mix dry ingredients well.
Blend molasses with milk and mix into dry ingredients.
Grease 1 loaf pan and pour in mixture.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 45 minutes or until done.
Just before taking out, glaze top with 1 tablespoon honey mixed with 1 tablespoon... - 34.6168
Honey Carrot Cake
In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, honey, oil, buttermilk, and vanilla.
Stir in the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and nutmeg.
Fold in the carrots.
Coat a Bundt pan with no-stick spray.
Add the batter.
Microwave on medium (50% power) for a... - 41.067
Glazed Honey Orange Oatmeal Muffins
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Place muffin paper cups in 12 container muffin pan.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients (except oats and ½ teaspoon orange peel) and mix well. Keep aside.
4. In a medium... - 47.1782
Honey Corn Bread
GETTING READY 1) Preheat the over at the temperature of 375 degrees. MAKING 2) In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. ... - 34.0331
Butter Milk Pound Cake
Combine all ingredients at one time.
Mix for 5 minutes until smooth.
Pour into a greased and floured 9x5 inch loaf pan.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes at 350Â°.
This recipe may be made into cupcakes or doubled and made into a layer cake.
Granola cake may be made by... - 39.0646
Herbed Spiral Bread
1 In a large bowl, combine the yeast, water, and honey.
Let stand for 5 minutes or until foamy.
Add the butter milk, 1 1/4 cups of the all-purpose flour, all of the whole wheat flour, 2 tablespoons of the oil, and the salt and mix thoroughly.
Gradually work... - 41.5589
Brown Bread Kennedy
Stir all dry ingredients together well.
Blend in buttermilk, egg and honey (if used) together, and add to dry mixture.
Pour into greased loaf pan.
Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
Keep refrigerated. - 41.613
Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the buttermilk.
Stir the flour in from the side and knead lightly until smooth.
Divide the dough in half and shape into 2 rounds.
Place on a greased baking sheet and mark each round... - 35.8235
To make the sponge: In a large bowl, whisk together the water, cornmeal, whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, yeast and honey.
Beat hard until creamy and smooth.
Cover loosely with plastic wrap and allow to rest at room temperature for 5 minutes.
To make the... - 40.2399
1)In a bowl, mix wheat flour, baking powder, bran and soy flakes.
2)In another bowl add eggs, oil and honey to combine well.
3)In a medium bowl, combine together both mixtures.
4)Add buttermilk to adjust the consistency of pancake batter.
5)Heat the... - 45.6127
Mix flour, oats, and baking soda.
In another bowl, mix remaining ingredients; then stir into dry ingredients until the combination is creamy smooth.
Spoon batter into muffin tins and bake in preheated oven at 300-.
325 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
The oatcakes... - 33.6125
Irish Soda Bread
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°.
2) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
3) In the work bowl, add whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Pulse on/off to mix.
4) Add honey.
5) Pour in sufficient buttermilk, while the... - 45.7441
Quick Brown Bread
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease baking sheet.
Combine flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl of electric mixer.
Beat on medium speed until evenly mixed, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl.
Stir in molasses and enough buttermilk to make... - 38.517
Beatrice's Basic Muffin
1) The oven is preheated to 350 degrees C.
2) Muffin tins are greased and kept aside.
3) Egg whites are beaten till they peak and set aside.
4) The group 1 ingredients are mixed in a large bowl.
5) Group 3 ingredients are blended well... - 45.1698
Seed Cake Supreme
Begin this cake at least an hour-and-a-half before you plan to bake it, as you must soak the currants in the orange juice until they begin to get plump.
To hasten the process, you might simmer them in the orange juice over a low flame.
In a large mixing bowl,... - 43.724
Apricot Sandwich Cookies
Cream butter, honey, egg, buttermilk, and vanilla.
Mix flour and soda and add to creamed mixture, combining thoroughly.
Chill dough several hours.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Drop dough by the slightly rounded teaspoonful about 2 inches apart, onto buttered... - 38.6524
Fig Bran Muffins
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Lightly coat twelve 2 1/2 inch muffin cups with cooking spray or insert cupcake liners.
Place the figs in a small heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water, and let soak for 1 5 minutes.
Drain, trim the ends, and coarsely chop.
2... - 41.0225
Boil and stir buttermilk and oats for 2 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
Mix flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon in medium bowl.
In large bowl cream together butter, brown sugar, honey and egg.
Mix in cooled oat mixture.
Add... - 38.8361
Pour boiling water over bran.
To this add buttermilk, honey and eggs.
Mix together flours, flaxseed, soda and salt.
Add liquid ingredients to dry and mix until blended.
Batter should not be too stiff.
Stir in raisins.
Bake at 350°F (180°C) for... - 34.6077
Golden Light Pound Cake
1. In a mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients together
2. In a medium bowl, beat together the liquid ingredients and mix into the flour mixture till well blended
3. Add the batter into a lightly oiled 8.5"X4.5" bread pan and bake in an oven preheated to... - 38.5897
Hawaiian Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
Butter the bottom of a 9 X 5 X 3-inch loaf pan, and line it with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, beat butter until fluffy.
Beat in honey and then eggs.
Mix in buttermilk.
Sift together whole wheat flour, baking powder, and baking... - 38.2072
Carob Nut Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.and grease and flour a 9-inch round springform pan.
In a mixing bowl, cream butter, add honey, and beat until light and smooth.
Add buttermilk or yogurt.
Sift together the flour and carob powder.
Add to the creamed mixture.
Stir in... - 41.9647
Prepare a yeast dough from the flour, yeast, honey and warmed buttermilk.
Let rise 15 minutes.
Mash the Gorgonzola.
Pit and chop the olives and add to the dough with the cheese, 4 tablespoons of oil, the tomato paste and the spices.
Set the... - 38.3311