- » Buttermilk Fillet
Buttermilk Fillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of buttermilk fillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for buttermilk fillet recipes.
Buttermilk Fried Fillets
Place fish in shallow dish.
Pour buttermilk over fish and let it marinate for 30 minutes, turning once.
Roll fish in Bisquick mix, season to taste and fry in hot oil 4 to 5 minutes on each side. - 24.2336
Fried Catfish And Buttermilk Hushpuppies
On popular demand, Chef Scott has come up with this video showing his Fried Catfish and Buttermilk Hushpuppies. If you love seafood and have access to fresh catfish then this recipe is for you. Before you shows the cooking method, the ingredients and its... - 98.11
Lemony Fish Fillets
Lemony fish fillets are fried buttermilk flavored fillets that can be prepared with a fish of your choice. Herbed with dill and flavored with garlic powder, the lemony fish fillets are coated with seasoned cornflake crumbs and fried till golden. garnished... - 38.9173
Sesame Flounder Fillets
1. Preheat broiler. In shallow mixing bowl combine bread crumbs, sesame seed, 3/4 teaspoon vegetable oil, and the sesame oil; mix well until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
2. In shallow mixing bowl combine buttermilk, soy sauce, and lemon juice. Dip fillets... - 30.5332
In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
In a separate bowl, cream the butter.
Beat in eggs and almond extract.
Pour butter-egg mixture into flour and beat well; beat in buttermilk and brown sugar.
Fold in walnuts and raisins.
Pour... - 42.5846
Crispy Fried Fish Fillets
Wash fillets and cut into serving-size pieces.
Lay in a single layer in a large flat dish.
Sprinkle with salt.
Pour in enough buttermilk to cover fillets.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Lift out fillets and drain.
Put oil and butter in large heavy skillet and heat... - 32.2172
Spot Fillet Po Boys
If your local vendor has them, then make the best use of the fresh produce and make some sandwiches with a little punch! Watch Ken make these delectable Po Boy sandwiches! Follow him to make your own. - 101.857
Marinated Turkey Fillets
Rinse turkey fillets and pat dry.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
Pour into rectangular enamel or ovenproof glass baking dish.
Add fillets, turning to coat evenly.
Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, turning... - 38.1308
Perky Perch Fillets
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking dish with butter.
3) Place the fish on the baking dish and dredge it with the barbeque spice and celery salt.
4) In a bowl, mix together buttermilk, vinegar and tomato... - 39.5713
How To Use Tilapia Fish Fillets
You can now cook tasty, spicy panfried tilapia fish fillets easily at your home. There are two styles of telapia preparation shown here - a quick panfried served with stirfried veges and rice and another is a baked Telapia fish. So as per your health... - 71.2434
Fish Fillets Hungarian
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) Arrange the fish fillets in the pan.
4) Sprinkle the fish with salt and lemon juice.
5) Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
6) In a bowl, mix together onion... - 42.1371
Country Fried Catfish And Hush Puppies From Rosalie Serving
1. Heat a skillet with oil to about 350 degree.
2. In a pan combine the self raising flour, cornmeal and paprika.
3. Chop the green onions and keep it aside.
4. Season the catfish with garlic salt, once done dip it in buttermilk and coat... - 109.863
1 ln a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water, cook the potato and garlic for 8 minutes.
Place a colander over the pan, lay the green onions and carrot strips in the colander, cover, and steam for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tenderand the... - 43.6348
Bay Room Dressing
Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk, anchovy fillets, dehydrated onion, onion powder, lemon juice, and celery salt.
Refrigerate overnight - 28.8872
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Lightly spray a baking dish with vegetable oil.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Combine buttermilk, salt and hot pepper sauce in a small shallow dish.
Place cracker crumbs on a plate.
Dip fillets first in buttermilk, then in... - 43.6268
1) Combine together the breadcrumbs, cheese, parsley, oregano leaves and garlic powder in a shallow dish. Set the mixture aside.
2) Use salt and pepper to sprinkle the fillets.
3) In a shallow dish, put the buttermilk.
4) Dip the fillets in the... - 45.8161
Baked Chicken Parmesan
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Lightly spray a rectangular baking sheet and a rectangular cake-cooling rack of a slightly smaller size with vegetable oil.
Place rack onto baking sheet.
Rinse chicken, pat dry and set aside.
In a blender or the work bowl... - 45.3913
"Cut snapper into 3/4-inch slices.
Combine beer and enough pancake mix to make batter.
Dip snapper into batter; fry in deep fat until browned.
" - 24.9238
Oven Fried Fish
Cover fillets with mixture of buttermilk, Worcestershire sauce and salt and let stand 30 minutes.
Heat oven to 525 degrees.
Combine crumbs and paprika.
Lift fish out of milk and shake to remove excess moisture.
Dip each piece in crumbs to coat both sides.
Lay... - 33.9052
Tilapia With Berry Sauce
Blend the sauce ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat Bring the sauce to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring often.
Adjust seasonings to taste and set aside.
Pour the buttermilk into a shallow dish.
Add talapia fillets and... - 40.1235
Corn Bread Coated Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Turn under any thin edges of fish.
In a 12x7 1/2x2 inch baking dish (use an 8x8x2 inch baking dish for low wattage ovens) arrange thicker portions of fish fillets toward outer edges of the dish.
Brush fish with buttermilk or yogurt.
In a... - 31.8033
Crispy Fish Bake
1 Throughly wash the fish fillets and cut into serving-size pieces.
2 Dip fish into buttermilk.
3 In a bowl add salt and cornmeal and stir.
4 Roll fish in the cornmeal mixture and coat lightly.
5 Arrange on an ungreased cookie sheet... - 33.8521
1. ln a self-sealing plastic bag, toss 1/4 cup of the almonds, the flour, the cumin if you wish, and 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Using a rolling pin, carefully crush the mixture, then spread on a plate. Dip the fillets in the buttermilk, then... - 32.9568
Peppered Pan Fried Fish
If fillets are large, cut into serving pieces.
Season both sides of fish with salt and pepper.
Blend egg and water.
Dip fish into egg, then coat with flour.
Heat shortening (1/8 inch) in skillet.
Turning fish carefully to brown both sides, cook in shortening... - 31.159
Better Than Fish Sticks
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl mix together flour, garlic powder, black pepper and parsley.
3. Take out the dry ingredient in a shallow dish.
4. In another shallow dish pour in the butter milk.
5. Grease the baking sheet with... - 113.562
Caesar Salad Noel
In a medium bowl, stir together the mustard, anchovies and garlic.
Using a wire whisk, stir in the buttermilk, cheese, parsley, broth, vinegar, oil and lemon juice.
Stir until well combined.
In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, spinach, radishes and... - 35.2102
Looking for a chicken recipe to surprise dear ones over dinner, here is one just right for you. Chef Aarsi shows how to cook Jerk Chicken using chicken tenders, some spices and flavors. Flavor rich chicken treat with drinks or otherwise! - 123.26
Smoked Irish Salmon By Good Food Ireland
Niall Murphy of Donnybrook Fair combines two of Ireland's classics, salmon and whiskey to create this dish. Served with beetroot, fresh cream, buttermilk and dill, this is light and full of flavour. Read this full Good Food Ireland recipe Irish Whiskey... - 0
Souffle Stuffed Catfish
Brush sides of each fillet with butter.
Dredge in cracker crumbs; set aside.
Pour salad dressing into a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Cut frozen souffle into 6 equal pieces.
Roll each fillet around a piece of souffle; place, seam side down,... - 32.7823
Baked Fish With Cheese
1. Skin the fish and cut it into pieces the size of fingers
2. Wash and halve the mushrooms
3. In a bowl, mix salt, garlic salt, pepper, sugar, bouillon cube, paprika and buttermilk
4. In a shallow baking dish put the fish, sprinkle mushrooms on top an... - 40.6693
Parmesan Fish Saute
1) In a small bowl, mix the buttermilk and cheese together, keep aside.
2) In another small bowl, mix the flour and seasonings together, keep aside.
3) On a wax paper sheet or a paper plate spread cornmeal, keep aside.
4) Sprinkle the fish with the... - 43.2102
Beer Battered Fish
Looking for some super easy recipe to make, these Beer Battered Fish may be whipped up in no time. Moreover, most of the ingredients that take to make this Beer Battered Fish are readily available in your kitchen, so why not just give it a try! - 31.0667
Corn Breaded Fish Bake
If necessary, cut fillets to about 1/2-inch thickness.
Then cut into about 4x1-inch strips.
Cover and refrigerate till needed.
In a large mixing bowl stir together the cornmeal, soda, and salt.
Stir in 1 cup of the cheese and the chili peppers.
In another... - 42.2877
Grilled Salmon Salad
1. Thaw fish if frozen. Brush fish with oil; sprinkle with lime juice and Cajun seasoning. Arrange fish fillets in a well-greased grill basket. Grill on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals 4 to 6 minutes for each 1/2 inch of thickness or... - 35.3161
Souffle Stuffed Catfish
1) Lightly grease a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
2) Brush the sides of each fillet with butter.
3) Coat with cracker crumbs and keep aside.
4) Pour the salad dressing into the baking dish.
5) Evenly cut the frozen souffle into 6... - 42.3868
Smoked Salmon On Apple Potato Pancake With Dill Creme Fraiche
In a stainless steel bowl mix together all of the creme fraiche ingredients.
Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and let the mixture sit at room temperature for 48 hours.
Then refrigerate for 24 hours until firm.
In a food processor coarsely chop the... - 41.6359
Braised Leg Of Lamb Mirabeau
1. Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2. Clean and rinse meat under cold running water. Dry with paper towels.
3. Rub salt and pepper on it.
4. In a large bowl pour buttermilk.
5. Keep the lamb on it and marinate for 10 hours or overnight.
6. Drain out... - 44.9828
How To Fry Fish Right - Tilapia
1. In a bowl, mix together the flour, multi meal and tony chachere's creole seasoning.
2. Heat oil in a fryer upto 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Add the tilapia into the batter and coat well.
4. Place 2 pieces of the coated fish into the... - 0
Crab Stuffed Flounder
1) Preheat the oven at 450 degrees.
2) In a bowl,mix sugar, cornmeal mix, egg and buttermilk.
3) Put cottage cheese in the bowl and stir.
4) Take a 10 inch skillet and put the prepared batter into it.
5) Keep the skillet for baking for... - 44.5249
1. If the catfish is as fillets, cut them to small bite size pieces.
2. Chop the onions.
3. In a bowl, take egg whites, beer, buttermilk and mix well to make a smooth batter. Keep aside.
4. In a wide mouthed shallow dish, put the flour and mix... - 105.076
1) Preheat the oven to 450° F. Take 4 2 1/2-inch muffin cups and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
2) In a nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking oil, add onions and garlic. Saute over high heat stirring for 30 seconds.
3) Add in... - 41.2935
Haddock Salad Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Sprinkle the biscuit dough on a sheet of wax paper, along with the coarsely ground pepper and oregano.
3) Knead the ingredients till they are well combined.
4) Use non-stick cooking spray... - 46.7874
Southern Fried Chicken
1. To butterfly the chicken breast – with a sharp knife cut through the middle of the breast.
2. In a bowl combine plain flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, thyme, salt, black pepper, onion powder and sugar.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients... - 124.852
Cajun Spiced, Panfried Tilapia Fish & Potato Chops
Why do you want to have usual dinner everyday? It's time to take a look around and see what Bale Dave is preparing. It’s the mouthwatering Cajun rubbed Tilapia fish and Potato chops. Now, doesn't that call for a treat? Cook these simple but exotic recipes... - 62.0715
Buttermilk Fillet Recipes By Category