- » Buttermilk Dressing Mix
Buttermilk Dressing Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of buttermilk dressing mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for buttermilk dressing mix recipes.
Buttermilk Dressing Mix
In a bowl combine dry milk powder, sugar, basil, onion, mustard, garlic powder, and salt.
Store in airtight containers. - 26.8493
You May Also Like!
Buttermilk Salad Dressing Mix
Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Transfer to a 1 quart jar, cover tightly, and store in the refrigerator.
To Make Buttermilk Dressing In a small bowl, whisk together 5 tablespoons of the Buttermilk Salad Dressing Mix, 1/2 cup warm... - 21.8046
Mixed Green Salad With Buttermilk Dressing
This Mixed Green Salad with Buttermilk Dressing is an ideal partner dish at lunch for the weight watcher! The greens and buttermilk are going to help in keeping you slim. Try the Mixed Green Salad with Buttermilk Dressing for your next meal and tell me if... - 20.5154
Down Home Buttermilk Dressing
1) In a mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2) Chill the mixture overnight.
3) Serve down home buttermilk dressing on salad greens. - 27.2513
Combine all ingredients and chill.
This recipe can easily be halved.
Will keep in refrigerator for 1 to 2 months.
It may be made without buttermilk and used as a spread for sandwiches.
With buttermilk, it can be used as a salad dressing or as a dressing for... - 33.4247
Easy Buttermilk Dressing
Shake all ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid and use to dress cabbage or crisp green salads. - 20.4857
Buttermilk Herb Dressing
In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, mayonnaise, shallot and garlic.
Whisk in the salt, pepper, curry powder, basil and thyme.
(The dressing can be made up to 3 days ahead and refrigerated in a sealed jar.) - 29.6209
Buttermilk Horseradish Dressing
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients to mix thoroughly and chill in refrigerator.
2. Use the Buttermilk Horseradish Dressing with salads of your choice. - 26.4678
1) In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, buttermilk, garlic powder, Accent, onions, parsley and season to taste.
2) Refrigerate the mayonnaise mixture for 2 days to combine the flavour.
3) Use to dress any desired salad. - 34.5871