- » Buttermilk Custard
Buttermilk Custard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of buttermilk custard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for buttermilk custard recipes.
Buttermilk Custard Pie
In mixing bowl combine flour and salt; with pastry blender, or 2 knives used scissors-fashion, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add yogurt and vinegar and mix thoroughly; form dough into a ball, wrap in plastic wrap, and... - 45.3509
Lemon Buttermilk Custard Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375 Deg F .
2) Prepare the pie crust as per packet instructions and keep aside without baking.
3) Mix the flour and sugar, stir in the eggs, butter, buttermilk, rind and juice ,... - 42.5852
Aunt Hattie's Buttermilk Custard Pie
Cream butter, sugar, and egg yolks well.
Add flour, beat.
Add buttermilk and stir well.
Add well-beaten egg whites, stir enough to mix.
Bake as any custard pie in unbaked pastry shells.
Spoon gelatin soaked in 4 tablespoons cold water with the remaining c - 34.0296
You May Also Like!
Old Southern Buttermilk Salad Dressing
Combine sugar, mustard, salt, celery seed and flour.
Add vinegar, buttermilk and butter.
Cook in double boiler until thickened.
Pour mixture into beaten eggs, stirring constantly.
Return to double boiler; cook until mixture reaches a consistency of soft... - 32.176
Buttermilk Sticky Buns
1. Place 6 6-ounce custard cups in a circle on a baking tray. In each cup, place 1 tablespoon butter. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until butter has melted. Swirl custard cups to coat the sides with butter. Add one... - 21.789
Corn Custard Strata
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
To Make the Batter: In a large bowl, stir together cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
Whisk in buttermilk, eggs, and 1 cup of the milk until blended.
Stir in corn.
Put butter or margarine in 9-inch square baking... - 41.4881
Bran And Buttermilk Muffin
Pour boiling water over cereal, stirring to mix.
Add butter, cover and let stand until softened.
Stir in sugar and eggs, beating well.
Blend in flour, soda and buttermilk; mix well.
Stir in raisins.
Spoon into paper-lined muffin dishes or custard cups filling... - 34.6649
Apricot Custard Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; do not prick.
Bake in 450° oven for 5 minutes.
Cool on rack.
For filling, in small saucepan cover snipped apricots with water 1 inch above the fruit.
Cover; bring... - 42.1779
Apple Custard Pie With A Twist
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) To make the crust, stir together both the flours, salt and sugar in a medium bowl.
3) Use a pastry blender, your fingertips or 2 knives held like scissors, to cut in the vegetable oil... - 47.3859
1. In a 1 1/2-quart mixing bowl, combine flour, corn meal, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add egg, milk, and oil and stir until all ingredients are moistened. Spoon batter into 8 6-ounce custard cups lined with cupcake papers.
2. Arrange 4... - 32.3007
Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
Combine banana, buttermilk, egg and oil in another bowl.
Mix with dry ingredients, stirring smooth.
Fill each liner half-full.
Place in microwave cupcake holder or in custard cups.
Microwave 6 at a time in a circle for 2 1/2... - 34.0133
Christmas Coeur A La Creme
Combine 1 cup whipping cream and buttermilk in a small mixing bowl, stir well.
Cover and let stand at room temperature 20 to 24 hours or until thickened (about the consistency of sour cream).
If necessary, chill mixture overnight before completing recipe. (If... - 39.8249
Cream margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg, egg whites and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk.
Spread into a 10" lightly greased flan pan.
Bake at 375° for 20 minutes... - 46.546
Buttermilk Custard Recipes By Category