- » Buttermilk Coffee Cake
Buttermilk Coffee Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of buttermilk coffee cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for buttermilk coffee cake recipes.
Nana's Coffee Cake
1. Grease an 8-inch baking pan and set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
3. In food processor, add brown sugar, flour, and oil. Mix on low speed until crumbly.
4. For crumb topping, in a separate bowl, add cinnamon and nutmeg.... - 101.222
Cinnamon Buttermilk Coffee Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325°.
2) Take a large mixing bowl and mix 2 cups flour and sugar in it.
3) Cut in butter to this and rub until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
4) Reserve 3/4 cup of the crumb mixture.
5) Mix 1/3 cup flour to... - 47.723
Special Cinnamon Buttermilk Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix 2 cups flour and brown sugar in a bowl and cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Reserve 3/4 cup for topping.
Add remaining flour to remaining butter mixture and mix well.
Add the egg, buttermilk, soda and... - 38.129
Cinnamon Streusel Buttermilk Coffee Cake
1. In a large bowl, mix brown sugar, granulated sugar, flour, nutmeg, and 2/3 cup butter.
2. Transfer 1 packed cup of the sugar mixture to a small bowl. Add nuts and cinnamon, mixing well.
3. To the mixture in the large bowl, add egg, buttermilk, baking... - 36.3774
Buttermilk Raisin Coffee Cake
Stir the raisins and the dry ingredients together.
In a separate bowl beat the honey, oil, buttermilk, and eggs together. Stir in the dry ingredients enough to blend them, but don't overblend. The littlest blending makes the tenderest cake.
Pour into an... - 34.779
You May Also Like!
Cowboy Coffee Cake With Buttermilk
1 In a mixing bowl stir together flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs; set aside 1/2 cup of the crumb mixture to sprinkle over batter. To remaining crumb mixture, add baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg; mix... - 30.984
Buttermilk Coffee Cake
In a medium-size bowl, mix together flour, salt, the 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and salad oil.
Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
Remove 3/4 cup of this mixture for the topping and blend into it the nuts... - 41.1699
Buttermilk Coffee Cake
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugars, oil and salt; mix well.
Remove 1/2 cup and set aside.
To remaining flour mixture, add egg, buttermilk and baking soda; mix well.
Pour into a greased 15-in.x 10-in.x 1 -in.baking pan.
To reserved flour mixture, add all... - 38.2472
Buttermilk Coffee Cake
Combine the flour, salt and brown sugar in a bowl; cut in the shortening until mixture is crumbly.
Remove 1/2 cup of the flour mixture and reserve for the topping.
Add the baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg to the remaining crumbs and mix... - 41.9769
Nutty Buttermilk Coffee Cake
In a medium bowl combine flour and brown sugar.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Set aside 1/4 cup of the crumb mixture.
To the remaining crumb mixture, add baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and... - 43.1547
Jam Swirl Coffee Cake
In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
Add 3/4 cup of the flour and blend until mixture resembles crumbs.
Remove 2/3 cup for topping; reserve.
To the remaining crumb mixture add baking powder, salt, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and eggs; beat until... - 39.5657
Chocolate Pound Cake With Buttermilk
1. Start by preheating the oven to 300° F
2. First, cream shortening, and then gradually add sugar, keep beating until mixture is light and fluffy
3. Now add eggs, one at a time, also keep beating after each addition
4. Then combine... - 46.0515
Overnight Berry Coffee Cake
In a largeibowl, combine flour, sugars, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk, butter and eggs; add to dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
Fold in berries.
Pour into a greased 13-in.x 9 in.x 2-in.baking... - 40.0232
Peanut Butter And Jelly Coffee Cake
Peanut Butter And Jelly Coffee Cake is a recipe that is extremely easy to prepare. You can serve this to your family for a nice homely breakfast. I am sure they will love it. Try this Peanut Butter And Jelly Coffee Cake! - 33.0308
Chocolate Buttermilk Torte
Chocolate Buttermilk Torte is a rich chocolate buttermilk cake smoothly layered with chocolate and instant espresso-coffee powder. This Chocolate Buttermilk Torte is a yummy dessert that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the... - 45.2279
Buttermilk Coffee Cake Recipes By Category
Buttermilk Coffee Cake Dish: