- » Buttermilk Bread
Buttermilk Bread Recipes
Buttermilk bread is a delicious baked dish which is believed to have originated in America. Buttermilk bread is commonly prepared in most European and American households. Easy to make, this dish can be prepared in ... More »
Cracked Wheat Buttermilk Bread
1) In a small bowl, mix cracked wheat, butter and 1/2 cup with boiling water.
2) Let stand until cracked wheat, is softened, about 20 minutes.
3) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
4) Place aside to stand in warm... - 47.1563
Herb Buttermilk Bread
1) Use a measuring cup, to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Place aside to stand in warm place for 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and honey.
4) In the food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
5) In the work bowl,... - 44.5987
Prune Buttermilk Bread
n a small pan, combine prunes and water.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and boil gently until prunes are plump (about 1 minute).
Drain well, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Set prunes and liquid aside separately.
In a medium-size bowl, stir together... - 41.1756
Quick Buttermilk Bread
Grease loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
In large mixer bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add buttermilk, 2 1/2 cups of the flour, the shortening, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Blend 1/2 minute on low speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 2 minutes medium speed,... - 38.6917
Golden Apple Buttermilk Bread
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 9x5-inch loaf pan. In medium bowl, combine flours, bran, baking soda, baking powder and ginger. In large bowl, beat together buttermilk, sugar, oil, egg and orange peel.
2. Add flour mixture to buttermilk mixture, stirring just... - 33.719
Borego Springs Buttermilk Bread
Combine buttermilk, egg, biscuit mix and sugar.
Beat one minute to blend thoroughly.
Gently stir in Swiss cheese, olives and walnuts; spoon into well-buttered loaf pan (9" x 5" x 3" or comparable size).
Bake in moderate oven, 350 degrees, for 50 to 55 minutes... - 29.4444
Buttermilk Bread Recipes By Category