- » Buttermilk Apple Bread
Buttermilk Apple Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of buttermilk apple bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for buttermilk apple bread recipes.
Golden Apple Buttermilk Bread
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 9x5-inch loaf pan. In medium bowl, combine flours, bran, baking soda, baking powder and ginger. In large bowl, beat together buttermilk, sugar, oil, egg and orange peel.
2. Add flour mixture to buttermilk mixture, stirring just... - 34.4373
You May Also Like!
Apple Brown Bread
Beat together butter and brown sugar until light and creamy.: Beat in egg; then stir in molasses until blended.
In another bowl, stir together all-purpose flour, graham flour, soda, baking powder, and salt until thoroughly blended.
Add dry ingredients... - 40.0285
Golden Apple Boston Brown Bread
In large bowl, cream butter, honey and molasses.
In medium bowl, combine flours, cornmeal, baking soda and salt.
Add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with buttermilk, mixing well after each addition.
Stir in apples.
Pour batter into 2 greased 8 1/4... - 46.4656
Spiced Apple Drown Bread
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the apple butter and buttermilk, and stir just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in the currants or raisins.
2. Coat four 1-pound cans with nonstick... - 29.0539
Apple Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 400°.
Mix corn meal, sugar, salt, buttermilk and shortening in top of a double boiler.
Cook over boiling water 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cool to lukewarm; stir in eggs.
Add soda and water; stir briskly (will foam up).
Stir in... - 40.5382
Apple Pie Bread- How To Make Soft, Moist Homemade Apple Pie Bread
Bread lovers delight. This apple pie bread has the goodness of an apple pie wrapped up in a quick bread. It is perfect dessert to end your meal. It has a wonderful aroma that brings in a new dimension to your meal. Warm, sweet bread that smells as good as it... - 126.246
Heat oven to 400°.
Grease 8 x1 1/2-inch round baking pan.
Mix all ingredients except cheese; beat vigorously 30 seconds.
Spread in pan; sprinkle with cheese.
Bake until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
Cut into wedges; serve immediately. - 36.3945
Apple Doughnuts Ball
Add sugar; beat well.
Stir in cream and buttermilk.
Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Stir in egg mixture.
Heat oil to 375°.
Drop batter by teaspoonfuls into oil.
Fry until brown.
Drain on paper... - 45.8408
Pumpkin Apple Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F; spray a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. In a small bowl, beat the egg; add the buttermilk, apple, and... - 37.1586
Apple Butter Bread
Cream butter and brown sugar, add egg to mixture, and beat well.
Combine buttermilk and soda.
Combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves, add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk mixture, beginning and ending with flour.
Stir in apple... - 36.6124
Apple Nut Health Bread
Try this alluring Apple Nut Health Bread recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Apple Nut Health Bread is a dish which you will always love to serve to your loved ones. - 47.5868