- » Butterfly Toast
Butterfly Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of butterfly toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for butterfly toast recipes.
French Toasted Chicken Sandwiches
Combine chicken, celery, mayonnaise, pickle relish, onion, salt, and pepper.
Spread 6 slices of bread with about 1/3 cup of the mixture; cover with remaining bread.
Combine eggs and milk in pie plate.
Dip sandwiches on both sides, then coat with potato... - 40.9944
Grilled Butterflied Eye Round Roast
Combine wine, vinegar, mustard, oil, garlic, sugar and pepper in sm.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Cool thoroughly.Meanwhile, trim all excess fat from beef eye round roast.
To butterfly roast, make a horizontal cut through the... - 41.3635
Butterflied Cumin And Garlic Lamb
1. To butterfly the lamb, cut away the meat from the bone using a small sharp knife. Remove any excess fat and the thin, parchment-like membrane. Bat out the meat to an even thickness, then prick the fleshy side of the lamb well with the tip of a knife.
2. In... - 35.1338
Stuffed Turkey Thigh
1. Ask your butcher to debone and butterfly the turkey thigh or you can do it your self. Lay turkey thigh, skin-side down, on cutting board. Make a slit with sharp tipped paring knife through meat to bone and carefully remove bone. Make a... - 48.4461
Sesame Butterfly Noodles
1) Julienne the snow peas.
2) In boiling water, blanch the peas for 30 seconds.
3) Rinse them immediately under cold running water and drain well.
4) Allow a large pot of salted water to come to a boil.
5) Cook noodles in it along with... - 42.7205
Glazed Butterfly Chicken
Make Curry-Fruit Glaze and set aside until needed for further use.
Cut away rib bones from chicken with sharp knife or scissors, leaving the 1/4-shape bone at neck.
Melt butter or margarine in a large shallow baking pan; stir in ginger.
Roll chicken in... - 32.7299
Butterfly Prawns And Prawn Crackers
TO PREPARE THE PRAWNS Shell the prawns, if necessary.
Halve each prawn lengthwise and remove the black intestinal lines.
Trim off any rough edges but leave the tail ends intact.
Have the breadcrumbs ready on a plate but do not coat the prawns as yet with the... - 41.7163
Farfalle With Sautéed Asparagus And Toasted Almonds
Italian pastas are always loved by everybody. They are simple, easy sometimes healty and offer a delicious meal option. Here is one such quick farfalle recipe for you. Watch the video for the whole recipe. - 111.43
Trout With Apples And Toasted Hazelnuts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
To toast hazelnuts, spread in single layer on baking sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until skins split.
Wrap hazelnuts in kitchen towel; set aside 5 minutes to cool slightly.
Rub nuts in towel to remove as much of the papery skins as... - 42.7897
Lemony Prawn Bruschetta
GETTING READY 1) Keep warm the toasted bread. MAKING 2) In a wok, heat the oil and cook garlic with chili until sizzles. ... - 30.2493
Deep Fried Shrimp Stuffed With Bacon And Almonds
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp, leaving the tail segments intact.
2. Blanch and toast almonds; chop coarsely. Shred bacon, then mix with almonds. Place about 1/2 teaspoon of mixture on each shrimp. Reclose shrimp, pressing its edges to seal in filling.... - 28.8383
Stir Fried Shrimp With Almonds
1. Blanch and toast almonds.
2. Shell, devein, and butterfly shrimp. (Leave tail segments intact.)
3. Mince ginger root; then add to shrimp, along with cornstarch and salt. Toss to coat.
4. Mince celery; crush garlic. Combine soy sauce, sherry and water.
5.... - 35.769
Grilled Shrimp Sushi
Devein and butterfly shrimp, then wash and pat dry.
Put rice in saucepan, cover with water.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to simmer, cover, and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat wine, vinegar, sugar, and salt in small pan.
Bring to a... - 40.518
Pasta With Greens And Ricotta
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
While the water heats, rinse the watercress and chard well, shake off any excess water, and chop coarsely.
Saute the garlic in the oil for a minute, until soft and golden, taking care not to scorch it.
Add... - 45.876
Chutney Pork Roast
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Get the pork loin toast boned and butterflied so that it measures about 12-inches x 8-inches.
3) Leave about 1.4-inch of surface fat intact.
4) Place a skillet over medium flame. Crumble... - 45.1008
Grilled Spatchcock Chicken With Jerky Seasoning
Spatchcocked is really just a funny way of saying grilled butterflied chicken. Pair the chicken with an easy to make Jerk Seasoning paste, and you have a succulent chicken bursting with fruity Jamaican flavors. - 37.5556
Trout Meuniere With Pecans
Bone and butterfly fish, opposite, or purchase boned, butterflied fish.
Rinse butterflied fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Pour milk and flour into separate shallow dishes.
Dip rinsed fish in milk, then dip outside of fish in flour to coat.
Shake off excess... - 44.2007
Sunrise Bread Snack
1. Cut 12-15 thin slices without peeling the cucumber. Mix 1/2 cup vinegar with 1 tsp sugar and 1 tsp salt. Heat vinegar and pour over the cucumber slices kept in a bowl. Mix and keep aside for 30 minutes at least.
2. Slit an orange segment lengthwise and... - 30.402
Chicken And Broccoli Stir Fry Italiano
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender but still firm, 11 to 13 minutes. Drain in a colander
2. Meanwhile, in a wok or large frying pan, heat oil over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add broccoli and bell pepper and... - 31.0215
Sichuan Peppercorn Shrimp
1. In a small skillet, toast the peppercorns over moderate heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds; let cool. Transfer the peppercorns to a mortar or spice grinder and grind to a powder. Put the shrimp in a bowl, toss with 1 teaspoon of the ground peppercorns... - 31.1721
Shrimp In Shrimp Boats
1. Butterfly prawns : pull off shells but leave tails on
2. Carefully cut through the back of each prawn wothout going all the way through, removing sand vein
3. Flatten out as you place prawns on a broilerproof pan
4. Mix remaining... - 43.6474
Brandy And Orange Chicken Topped With Stuffed Shrimp
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. To a small skillet over moderate heat melt butter along with the olive oil and saute celery, onion, and red bell pepper for 5 minutes.
3. Adding the crab season with thyme or poultry seasoning, paprika, salt... - 44.6408
Pilaf Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium saucepan over medium heat; stir in chopped onion, celery and garlic. Cook until onion is tender, stirring frequently. Add broth; bring to a boil. Stir in rice blend. Reduce heat to low; cover and... - 46.7175
Skewered Leg Of Lamb
Combine mustard, oil, wine, garlic, rosemary, basil, oregano, thyme, and pepper.
Remove fell (paper-thin, pinkish red layer) from outer surface of meat.
Place lamb in a shallow dish.
Spread lamb with mustard mixture.
Cover and marinate 4 hours or... - 43.156
Pork Roast With Sausage & Spinach Stuffing
Pork roast with sausage and spinach stuffing is an oven roasted pork recipe. Stuffed with a mixed filling of meat, spinach, almonds and eggs flavored with onion soup, garlic and herbs, the pork roast is cooked to desired doneness to serve. - 44.0806
Pork Tenderloin With Nutty Pear Stuffing
For stuffing, in a small bowl combine pear, nuts, carrot, bread crumbs, onion, ginger, salt, and pepper; set aside.
Trim any fat from meat.
Butterfly meat by making a lengthwise slit down the center to within 1/2 inch of the underside.
Open flat; pound with... - 39.6361
Pork Roast With Sausage And Spinach Stuffing
1) In a big bowl, mix together onion soup mix, spinach, sausahe, bread crumbs and almonds.
2) Also add, eggs, parsley, 1 tsp of thyme, 1/2 tsp of garlic and season with pepper. ... - 45.5871
Pesto Chicken Picnic
To make the pesto: In a food processor or blender, combine the spinach, basil, broth, Parmesan, pine nuts, oil, and sour cream.
Process until smooth.
To make the sandwiches: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick spray.
Preheat the grill or... - 48.8181
Stuffed Turkey Breast With Cranberry Glaze
Butterfly the turkey breast, leaving skin on, by cutting halfway through and opening up.
Then pound it slightly with a mallet to even the shape.
Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
To make the dressing, soak the dried cranberries in the red wine for 30... - 41.8264
Quail With Coffee And Spice Rub And White Bean Ragout
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Put the sesame and coriander seeds, peppercorns, cloves, juniper berries, cinnamon stick, and bay leaf in separate, flattened piles on a non-stick baking sheet with sides. Toast in the... - 43.1114
Stuffed Beef Roll
1. Using a sharp knife and some steady patience, cut the steak fillets a butterfly fashion as evenly as possible. However, most meatman or shops can cut the steak for you in this fashion.
2. In a medium size saucepan, add margarine or... - 47.5295
Shrimp Cutlets With Dipping Sauce
1) To make the marinade, combine together all the ingredients for the marinade in a shallow 2-quart casserole. Keep aside.
2) To make the shrimp, shell, devein and butterfly the shrimp. Remove the tail shell and with paper towels, pat dry.
3) Place the... - 45.0327
Roast Breast Of Turkey With Cornbread Spinach And Pecans
Rinse and dry turkey breast.
Pound lightly to make as even as possible.
Place in a shallow nonaluminum dish.
To Make Marinade: Mix juice, peel, vinegar, oil, and honey in small bowl.
Pour over turkey, turning to coat both sides.
Cover and refrigerate... - 42.5468