- » Buttered String Bean
Buttered String Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of buttered string bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for buttered string bean recipes.
Green String Beans
Last time when I wanted to prepare my own Green String Beans recipe, I was amazed to see its cooking instructions. I mean, can you actually make something so healthy so fast? Butter has its own flavor and once coated over the Green String Beans its even... - 26.3818
Sauteed String Beans
In a shallow, 1 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish, melt butter or margarine on full power 30 seconds.
Add string beans and heat, uncovered, on full power 5 minutes or until heated through.
Add remaining ingredients and toss lightly to coat... - 27.6527
String Beans With Almonds
Place beans and almonds in a steamer.
Cover and steam for 6 minutes.
Top with butter and serve in a hot dish. - 21.0269
String Beans Amandine
Wash beans well; snip off ends.
Cut into l'/2-inch pieces.
Boil 15 to 18 minutes in small amount of boiling salted water in covered pan.
Beans should be just tender; drain well.
Heat butter in saucepan; add almonds.
Cook until butter is light brown; take care... - 27.5
Green String Beans
Wash string beans and cut into 2-inch pieces.
Drain and place in 2-quart Saucepan.
Cover and cook over medium-high heat until valve begins to click (3 to 5 minutes)..
Reduce heat to low and cook until tender â€” 25 to 30 minutes.
Mix well. - 31.4415
String Beans And Salt Pork Casserole
1.Start by washing the beans
2.Also string and snap or cut into short pieces.
3.In a pot, cover beans with least possible amount of boiling water and cook gently until tender.
4.Salt the water just before cooking is completed.
5.When... - 31.576
Lamb With String Beans
Cut lamb into 3 inch cubes.
Melt butter in a saucepan or casserole, add meat and onions, and brown well over moderate heat.
Remove ends and strings from beans and slit lengthwise.
Add tomato sauce, water, string beans, dill or parsley, and salt and... - 33.5796
String Beans Almandine
1) In a pot of little boiling water, cook the string beans.
2) Cook the beans for 10 minutes.
3) In a skillet, melt butter. Saute the mushrooms till they brown lightly. Stir in the salt and almonds.
4) In a skillet, add in the string beans and saute... - 35.4626
Lima And String Beans Au Gratin
Cut the string beans in half lengthwise.
Cook the lima beans and the string beans separately, as in Time Table.
Drain, and place in alternate layers in a 1 1/2 qt casserole.
Melt 3 tablesp of the butter in a double boiler; add flour, salt, pepper, cayenne,... - 38.9602
Green Beans With Parmesan Cheese
Trim and wash the beans.
Place in a shallow 10 inch glass dish and add water and salt.
Cover with waxed paper and cook for 8 minutes on the highest setting.
Drain and rinse immediately under cold running water.
Return to the dish and sprinkle with cheese.
Dot... - 32.141
Swiss String Beans
Steam the string beans for about 3 minutes in a small amount of water. They should just begin to get tender. Drain them immediately (and put the stock into your refrigerator stock pot).
Combine the beans, minced onions, whole wheat flour, and salt. Stir well... - 36.0274
Southern Green Beans Recipe - String Beans
Turkey with a twist. This is easily classified as one of the most unique dishes. This video combines green beans with turkey. It provides the meat and the vegetable at one go. Serve it with bread rolls or on a bed of rice, this is a sure delight. - 99.5952
Cauliflower With String Bean Sauce
Prepare, then cook whole cauliflower, covered, for 8 min in 1/2" boiling water with 1 teasp salt.
Then add string beans, and continue cooking 12 min., or until tender.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Remove cauliflower to hot serving dish; pour over it the melted... - 39.3387
Spanish String Beans
Slice the onions, add the butter, tomatoes, salt, green pepper, cloves, bay leaf and sugar.
Simmer 15 min. then remove bay leaf and cloves and add the beans.
Heat well and serve.
Two No. 2 cans of string beans may be used in place of the fresh beans. - 29.4556
String Bean Hors D'oeuvre
1) From the beans, remove the ends and strings.
2) Over rapidly boiling water, steam the beans for 5 to 10 minutes, or until they turn crisp tender.
3) Remove from heat.
4) Quickly place under cold running water. This helps to stop the... - 36.2619
String Beans With Cream
Snap ends off beans.
Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Cook over high heat 5 to 10 minutes or until tender but firm.
Drain on paper towels.
Melt butter in a large skillet.
When butter foams,... - 37.9377
String Beans With Almonds And Mushrooms
It fresh beans are used, wash, french, and boil until tender.
Season to taste with sugar, salt, and pepper; drain.
If canned, drain, heat until tender; season; add the extra tablespoon of butter to hot beans; mix thoroughly.
In a separate saucepan, saute... - 36.056
String Bean Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Cook the beans and keep them aside.
3) Saute the scallions in ½ cube of melted butter. Add the flour, sugar, salt, pepper, sour cream and 3 Swiss cheese slices. Mix well till the mixture... - 40.2798
Creamy Macaroni And String Beans
Cook and drain macaroni, as in Boiled Macaroni Place in a 1 1/2 qt casserole.
Melt butter in.double boiler; blend in flour, mustard, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire.
Then add milk, and cook, stirring, until thickened.
Add onion and 1 1/2 c of the cheese, and... - 38.5736
String Beans With Mushrooms
Combine beans with mushrooms, which have been washed and sliced, the onion, salt, water, salad oil, and sugar.
Cover and cook over low heat until tender—about 30 min.
Add the remaining ingredients, heat well, and serve. - 25.9428
Spanish String Beans
Combine the onions, tomatoes, bay leaf, salt, green pepper, cloves, and sugar.
Simmer for 15 min.; remove bay leaf and cloves.
Blend the butter and flour, and add to the tomato mixture.
Cook until smooth and thickened, while stirring.
Add the beans and heat... - 33.238
Plantation String Beans
Plantation string beans is a very simple yet delicious beans recipe. Cooked with scallions and bacon, the beans are seasoned to taste and make a great accompnaiment to meats and roasts. - 36.0422
Barbecued String Beans
Boil the beans in water to cover until tender.
Season with salt, pepper, and a little cayenne; drain, saving 1 cup of bean liquor.
In a heavy pan, fry out the salt fatback, remove meat; in the fat, fry the onion and apple slices until tender, but not brown;... - 35.039
Simmered Mixed Meats With String Beans And Potatoes
1. Take a 5- to 6-quart heavy pot, put in the brisket. Add in enough cold water to cover it by at least 2 inches.
2. Allow it to come to a boil over high heat. Using a spoon, skimming off the foam and scum as they rise to the surface.
3. Lower the heat... - 42.4515
Melt butter in a fireproof dish over heat, add a generous amount of chopped parsley, add the cooked beans, stir until beans are coated and heat through.
Strain, add cream and finely chopped spring onions to the hot cooked beans. - 12.6927
Egg String Bean Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Prepare the green bean to be tender.
3) In a skillet, melt butter over low heat and brown the onion.
4) Slice out hard-boiled eggs and add to cooked green beans. Mix well.
5) Use a 1 1/2-qt. casserole, to... - 38.8933
Hot Buttered Bean Salad
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch string beans 1 minute.
In a frying pan, melt butter.
Cook beans 3 minutes or so.
Add remaining ingredients.
While stirring, continue cooking 4 minutes or so. - 31.8194
Butter Sausage Bean Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly butter a baking dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3) Drain the beans and place it in the baking dish.
4) Make slight gashes on the smokies.
5) In a skillet, melt the remaining butter and stir... - 43.6322
Green Beans With Cherry Tomatoes
Wash beans, trim ends, and remove strings.
Cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Combine beans and water in a saucepan, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for about 20 minutes.
Melt butter in a skillet, stir in sugar, garlic salt, salt, pepper, and... - 40.6209
Green Beans Amandine
Wash beans and remove strings.
Cut beans into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
Place in a 5 quart Dutch oven; add ham hock and water.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
Drain off excess liquid.
Saute almonds and onion in butter until onion is... - 33.5075
Browned Butter With Nuts
Brown butter lightly.
Mix with nuts.
Serve with broccoli, asparagus, string beans, cauliflower, spinach and other vegetables - 15.9296
Whole Green Beans Almondine
Try this delicious version of Whole Green Beans Almondine recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Whole Green Beans Almondine, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 33.2888
Herbed Green Beans
1. Wash beans. Remove ends and strings, if any. Cut into 2-inch pieces.
2. Cook beans.
3. Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add onions and garlic and cook gently for 5 minutes, until tender but not browned.
4. Add parsley, rosemary, basil and salt. Cover and... - 36.8828
Sauteed Green Beans
1) In a deep saucepan, boil slightly salted water. Cook the beans for 3 to 4 minutes.
2) Plunge them into ice water to cool. Drain.
3) Heat a pan right before serving and melt butter.
4) Sauté the beans quickly to heat them. Season.
5) Serve... - 30.2914
Green Beans And Zucchini
Cook the string beans in boiling salted water until tender.
Rinse with cold water.
Dry on paper towels.
Cut the zucchini in half horizontally.
Slice the halves into julienne strips about 2 to 3 inches long.
Heat the chicken stock in a skillet.
Add the... - 37.8606
Green Beans With Nuts
Prepare the beans and cut into slithers.
Saute in generous amount of butter until just tender and season to taste.
Meanwhile saute nuts in butter for 5 minutes, then add to cooked beans and mix well.
Place cooked rice in hot serving dish, stir in a little... - 20.8715
Boiled French Or Runner Beans
Wash, top and tail and string the beans.
Do not cut up French beans or young runner beans as they lose their flavour in cooking.
For older scarlet runners, slice thinly, or, for better flavour, cut into diamonds, i.e. slice them in a slanting direction.
Have... - 27.1338
Green Beans And Mushrooms In Sour Cream
Steam the beans until just tender.
Set them aside to drain well.
Melt the butter in a large pan and saute the mushrooms until they are quite tender.
Keep the heat quite high so they do not release their juice.
Stir in the cooked beans and heat them through,... - 25.4961
French Beans With Baby Marrows
String the beans, and skin the baby marrow.
Slice the marrow into thin rounds, and arrange it in the bottom of a saucepan together with sliced onions and garlic, and the bunch of mixed herbs.
On top put the uncooked French beans.
Simmer over a very gentle... - 27.474
Green Beans With Surrey County Peanuts
Green Beans With Surry County Peanuts is a delicious dish that will fit into any menu plan. This yummy Green Beans With Surry County Peanuts is both easy to make and addictive! Try it! - 24.6199
Haricots Verts A La Mornay
(green Beans With Mornay Sauce)
Wash, string and cut beans diagonally into slices about 1 1/2 inches long.
Drop into rapidly boiling salted water, and return water quickly to boil.
Cook uncovered at slow boil 10Ã¢â‚¬â€15 minutes or until just tender (depends on maturity of... - 44.0362
French Beans Somerset Style
String the beans and snap them in half.
Boil in salted water until tender.
Drain and add the butter, lemon juice, sugar and grated apple.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Serve hot. - 23.855
Green Beans, Capsicum And Almonds
1. String beans and cut into 2-5cm lengths. Place in shallow dish with water, dot with butter, cover, cook on HIGH for six minutes. Drain. Leave covered.
2. Combine almonds, pepper and butter in bowl, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Add capsicum, cook on HIGH... - 27.1491
Green Beans With Parmesan Cheese
1) Trim and wash the beans.
2) In a shallow baking dish, add the beans and cover with salt and water.
3) With waxed paper, cover the dish and cook for 8 minutes on highest setting.
4) Drain and wash under cold running water and then... - 41.7815
This green bean soup is a fresh and absolutely lovely soup made with green beans and onions. Herbed with summer savory, the green bean soup also has bacon for flavor in it. served as a side in meals, it is filling and flavorful. - 45.8555
Curried Green Beans
Curried Green Beans is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare this Curried Green Beans effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 40.7981
Sweet And Sour Beans
Wash and string 2 1/2 lb. French green beans.
Cut as preferred or leave them whole if they are small.
Drop the beans a handful at a time into a large pan containing 6 or 7 pints of rapidly boiling salt water, 1/2 teaspoon salt for each pint of water.
Bring... - 35.4923
Celery Green Bean And Tomato Toss
Wash celery, cut off tops and, using a potato peeler, remove top layer of strings from outside stalks.
Cut crosswise into 1-inch-wide, diagonal slices.
Wash and cut green beans into 1-inch lengths.
Peel and chop tomatoes.
Using a large skillet (not cast-iron)... - 39.0702
Cream Of Green Bean Soup
1) Clean the beans and trim ends and strings, if needed.
2) Chop them into 2-inch piece.
3) In a large saucepan, mix together beans and next five ingredients and bring to a boil.
4) Cover the saucepan and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
5)... - 46.5315
Garden Fresh Yellow Wax Bean Soup Yi
1. Cook the above until just tender €” about 10 minutes.
2. In the meantime, in a large saucepan melt 4 tbsp. butter
3. Add 4 tbsp. flour and brown slightly
4. Slowly add 4 c. milk, stirring until thick
5. Add simmered vegetables and juices.
6. Then add... - 33.951
Green Bean And Potato Casserole
Top, tail and string beans; cut in half across.
Peel potatoes and slice very thinly.
Grease a shallow ovenproof dish, place potatoes evenly over base, sprinkle cream over top.
Bake, covered, in moderate oven 25 minutes.
Remove from oven, sprinkle with... - 39.5247
Floy's Green Beans
Remove string, if any, and break beans into pieces; wash thoroughly and drain. Heat bacon drippings in a large saucepan until hot but not smoking. Add beans and stir-fry for about 10 minutes, or until all beans are lightly covered in fat and have changed... - 18.0591
Creamed Beans And Onions
Cook onions in little salted boiling water.
Use fresh or canned beans, saving 1/2 cup bean liquid.
Melt butter in pan, add flour and blend.
Add bean liquid and milk, cook until thickened stirring to keep smooth.
Add salt and pepper then stir in the cooked... - 24.7477
1. Boil just enough water to cover beans.
2. Wash, string and slice beans diagonally.
3. Add beans to boiling water. Cook till tender. Add salt.
4. Drain and save liquid for soup or stock.
5. Melt butter and toss beans in the butter. - 31.3836
Combine ingredients, adding salt and pepper to taste, and heat. - 19.8351
Italian Sausage And Grapes With Green Beans
Place sausage on one side of rack in wok over 1 1/2 to 2 inches boiling water.
Cover and steam for 10 minutes.
Place beans on other side of rack, sprinkle lightly with salt, cover, and continue steaming until beans are tender (about 10 minutes).
Transfer... - 35.734
Green Beans In Sour Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Discard the strings from green beans and chop the beans in pieces of 11/2 inch.
3. Rinse the beans to remove the impurities.
4. In a pan, put beans with salted water and cook for 20-25 minutes.
5.... - 46.3885
Green Beans Deluxe
1. Wash the beans, remove strings and ends but do not break. Arrange in 4 equal sized bunches and tie each with clean string which has been dipped in hot water. Drop these into 2 cups boiling water with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Cook 20 minutes.
2. Drain, saving... - 32.8916
Frenched Beans With Celery
1. Place beans in colander; rinse well. To prepare beans, snap off stem end from each bean, pulling strings down to remove if present. (Young tender beans may have no strings.)
2. Slice beans lengthwise; set aside.
3. To prepare celery, trim stem end and... - 31.4527
Easy Green Beans With Almonds
Wash beans; trim ends, and remove strings.
Cut diagonally into 3-inch pieces.
Combine water and 1 teaspoon salt; bring to a boil.
Cook, uncovered, 4 to 5 minutes, or just until crisp tender.
Drain beans, and plunge into cold water; drain... - 28.5695
Salmon With White Wine Butter Sauce
My latest video. How to make a proper buerre blanc. (aka) White wine butter sauce. It is accompanied with a filet of salmon and a veggie pasta. Please enjoy!! - 90.9053
Dilly Green Beans
1. Take the hard cooked eggs and slice them in half.
2. Take the yolk out and keep aside.
3. Cut egg whites and mesh egg yolks in it.
4. Discard the strings from beans and chop beans in pieces of 2 inch.
5. Wash the chopped beans.
6. In... - 41.6358
Spanish Green Beans
1. Discard the strings of green beans and chop the beans in pieces of 11/2 inch.
2. Rinse the chopped beans firmly.
3. Heat butter and stir in onion and garlic in it.
4. Cook until tender.
5. Put beans, salt and pepper and cook the... - 42.4135
Green Beans With Zucchini
1) Wash the beans and trim the ends.
2) Remove the strings and cut the beans into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
3) Boil water and cook beans for 20 minutes. Drain the beans and keep aside.
4) Take a skillet and melt butter in it.
5) Add onion and... - 40.8689
Haricots Verts Aux Amandes
Cook beans in boiling salted water until al dente (cooked but still crisp).
Dry on a cloth or absorbent paper.
Saute onion in 2 tablespoons butter until soft and slightly yellow.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add beans plus remaining butter.
Saute until... - 34.4056
Creamy Green Bean Casserole
I found myself staring at a tempting block of Pepper Jack Cheese today and wondered to myself “self, how would this block of cheese be best served?” A quick survey of what I had laying around the house resolved this short lived dilemma and this is how my... - 117.887
Sauteed Green Beans
Remove the stems and strings, if any, from the beans.
If the beans are very young and small, leave them whole; if larger, cut into 3 or 4 pieces.
Boil them in salted water until just barely tender, then drain well.
This may be done well ahead of time.
Just... - 25.1891
Herb-seasoned Green Beans
Remove strings from beans; cut beans into 1-inch pieces.
Wash beans thoroughly in cold water.
Place beans, salt, and about 1 1/2 cups water in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients; cover... - 28.8051
Green Beans And Braised Celery
Wash beans, trim ends, and remove strings.
Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a Dutch oven.
Add beans; cook, uncovered, 10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain, and plunge beans into cold water.
Drain again, and set aside.
Cut celery into 4- to 5-inch-long... - 35.879
Faggots Of French Beans
1. Remove the top and tail of the beans and remove the strings
2. Trim the shallots and add greens into boiling water with a little salt in it; drain and rinse under water at room terperature
3. Divide the beans into eight bundles of... - 43.5169
Green Beans Au Gratin
1. Chop off the strings from beans and cut it into pieces of ½ inch.
2. Rinse the beans so that the all impurities are removed.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. In a saucepan, heat butter on low flame and add flour, salt and... - 45.6106
Venetian Green Beans
1) Cut the beans and remove strings if necessary.
2) Blanch, peel and chop the fresh tomatoes or drain and chop canned tomatoes.
3) Peel the onion and chop.
4) Peel the garlic and crush it.
5) In a saucepan, heat the butter or oil and... - 41.1756
Cream Of Green Bean Soup
Wash beans; trim ends, and remove strings, if necessary.
Cut beans into 2-inch lengths.
Combine the beans and next 5 ingredients in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Stir in salt... - 36.3305
Green Beans Chinese
1. Wash the beans, remove strings and ends, break in 2-inch lengths. Drop into 2 cups boiling water with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Remove immediately.
2. Cut pork in thin match strips.
3. Heat butter, margarine or oil. Saute the pork and ginger in the oil until... - 32.8577
Braised Veal Shanks With White Bean Tomato Sauce
In a kettle heat 2 tablespoons of the oil and the butter over moderately high heat until the foam subsides, in the fat brown the veal shanks, and transfer them to a plate.
Pour off the fat from the kettle, add the remaining 3 tablespoons oil, and in it co - 22.9598
Green Beans With Zucchini
Wash beans; trim ends, and remove strings.
Cut beans into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Cook beans in boiling water 15 to 20 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Saute onion in butter in a large skillet 3 minutes.
Add zucchini and cook over medium-high heat 3 to 4... - 27.3901
Venetian Style Green Beans
1) Wash the beans. Remove the strings from the sides along with the tip ends.
2) Blanch fresh tomatoes in boiling water. Peel and chop them. If using canned tomatoes, chop them too.
3) In the casserole, heat oil or butter. Toss in the onions and... - 42.1767
Green Beans ( South African Style )
Top and tail 1 lb.
If not the stringless type, remove strings.
Cut crosswise into pieces about 1/4 wide.
Place in a pan with a little boiling water and 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion.
Sometimes add a chopped peeled tomato.
Boil for 20 minutes... - 25.7398
Beans With Egg Sauce
1) If fresh beans are being used wash, them and trim to remove the strings.
2) Break them or cut into short lengths.
3) In boiling salted water, cook them 10-15 minutes or until tender.
4) Drain the beans, saving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
5)... - 47.1568
Cynthia's Crispy Green Beans With Canadian Bacon
Remove the ends and string the green beans.
Bring 2 1/2 quarts of water to a rolling boil.
Add the green beans and salt.
Reduce the heat a little, cover, and cook until the green beans are crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Place the butter,... - 38.147
Boned Leg Of Lamb In Haricot Beans
Soak 8 oz.
of white dried haricot or butter beans in water overnight.
Then boil them in salted water, for 1 hour only.
Bone a small leg of lamb or get the butcher to do this for you, season the inside of the meat with salt and pepper, and stick with slivers... - 25.824
Stuffed Fillet Of Lamb With New Potatoes And Almond Beans
1. In a saucepan, add potatoes in cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender.
2. Make a slit down the length of the lamb and gently open out the fillet. Do not cut all the way through.
3. In a frying... - 46.0611
If fresh vegetables are used, cut the corn from the cob.
Cover the beans with the least possible amount of boiling water, to prevent scorching, and cook until tender.
Drain off the water, add the corn and the milk and cook slowly until the corn is tender.
Add... - 35.6495
Lite Vegetable Biryani
Lite Vegetable Biryani is a dish made of less masalas and more vegetables & nuts to give lots of taste. Try out and enjoy!! - 54.7407
High Protein Bread
1. Pre-heat the oven at 325°.
2. Wash and clean the ducklings from inside and out using cold water. Dry properly.
3. Season some salt and lemon juice into cavities. Smooth neck skin over back, then twist wing tips until they rest flat against... - 47.4762
Brown chicken in butter with onions and garlic, if desired.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, salt and pepper, and water.
Bring to a boil, add vegetables, cover, and cook until tender. - 33.0809
Peel, chop, and strain tomatoes; then simmer slowly in the 3 tablespoons butter, along with the garlic and tarragon, until flavors are just blended, about 10 minutes.
Using 2 large frying pans, brown steaks in butter to desired doneness, and season to taste... - 37.9249
Braised Beef Japanese
1. Wipe the meat with a clean, damp cloth. Cut it in 1/2-inch thick slices. Pound them until they are very thin, then cut in 1/2-inch thin strips. Saute strips in the butter or other fat 5 minutes in a large, heavy skillet.
2. Add the string beans cut in... - 37.3318
Greek Lamb With Vegetables
Cut lamb into 2 inch cubes.
Saute onions in butter in large saucepan or casserole until lightly browned.
Add meat and 1/2 cup water and simmer until nearly tender.
While meat is cooking, prepare vegetables as follows: Peel and slice tomatoes and... - 43.5703
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it.
3) Add celery and onion. Cook for about 5 minutes.
4) Add beans and corn. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
5) Take a bowl and combine milk with flour.
6) Stir mixture into... - 46.8286
Cornish Game Hens In Casserole With Garden Vegetables
Preheat the oven to 450Â° F.
Butter 4 individual casseroles.
Melt 3 tablespoons of butter.
Place the Cornish game hens, breast up, on a rack in a roasting pan.
Brush with the melted butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Reduce the heat to 350Â° F and... - 44.1117
Vegetable Tofu Curry
1) Attach a metal blade to the work bowl of a food processor and then process garlic and onion into 1-inch pieces, pulsing on/off until finely minced.
2) Remove them to a bowl and then attach slicing blade to the work bowl.
3) Slice carrots to... - 45.1207
Kare-kare Part 1
This is my version of cooking KARE-KARE. Definitely easy and tasty. - 31.0913
Kare-kare Part 2
Here the chef demonstrates her version of cooking KARE-KARE. Definitely easy and tasty. - 31.2149
Steak Lovers Salad
GETTING READY 1) Slice the onion. 2) Wash the lettuce thoroughly, dry the leaves and break them into bite-size pieces. ... - 30.3302
Lamb And Haricot Casserole
Soak beans in water overnight. Drain. Place beans in a large saucepan with water and salt. Bring to the boil and simmer covered for 1-11/2hours or until tender. Drain and set aside. Meanwhile, melt butter in a flameproof casserole, add sliced onions and... - 29.8978
Vegetable Noodle Bake
Cook the beans and carrots in boiling salted water.
Drain and combine any leftover cooking water with milk in making white sauce.
Cook the noodles according to the directions on the package.
Add seasonings and cheese to white sauce.
Combine with the... - 34.4104
Macaroni And Egg Casserole
Break macaroni in thirds; cook tender in the boiling water with 1 1/2 teasp salt.
Drain; rinse with boiling water.
Meanwhile, blend butter with flour in top of double boiler; stir in milk; cook until thickened.
Add next 4 ingredients, and 3 teasp... - 40.8276
Crepes De Haricots Verts
1. String the beans.
2. In a pan of boiling salted water, cook the beans for 5-10 minutes or until tender.
3. Drain them and then rinse with cold water. Drain again and pat dry.
4. In a food processor, puree the beans.
5. In a saucepan,... - 43.5826
1. Oil an oak or hickory plank with salad oil and heat it in a hot oven (450° F.). Arrange the shad, skin side down, in the center. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and brush well with melted butter.
2. Bake fifteen minutes, basting with the butter. Reduce the... - 27.27