- » Buttered Prune
Buttered Prune Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Buttered Prune recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Buttered Prune recipes.
Place prunes in a saucepan with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low.
Simmer for 25 minutes or until prunes are soft.
Drain prunes and combine in saucepan with honey, apple juice or apple cider vinegar, lemon peel, cinnamon, and allspice.
Simmer over... - 35.6197
You May Also Like!
1) In a blender, on low speed blend together the molasses and prunes.
2) Once a smooth, consistency is reached, transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate.
3) Prune Butter can be served with bread or pancakes. - 28.9568
Easy Prune Butter
1. Place both ingredients in a food processor, and process at high speed until the mixture is a smooth paste. (Note that this mixture is too thick to be made in a blender.)
2. Use immediately, or place in an airtight container and store for up to 3 weeks in... - 21.2161
Simple Prune Bread
1. In a pan, combine the prunes, apple juice, figs, vanilla, and orange rind.
2. Simmer and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, for 30 minutes.
3. Keep stirring to avoid it from sticking to the bottom.
4. Serve as an excellent butter... - 30.376
Mix brown sugar, cornstarch and juice in saucepan; place over low heat.
Cook, until thickened.
Add butter, prunes and orange; cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
Pour into pie shell.
Beat egg whites and sugar until stiff peaks form.
Cover filling with me-... - 39.823
California Prune Pudding
Spread bread lightly with half of butter.
Cover with prunes; sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Dot with remaining butter.
Bake for 20 minutes in preheated moderate oven (350°F.). - 30.0224
Mix sugar, flour, and cornstarch in the top of a double boiler.
Add prune liquid gradually, stirring constantly.
Bring to boiling over direct heat and cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Place over simmering water; cover and cook 12 minutes, stirring... - 33.5201
Prune Nut Sandwiches
Mix peanut butter, prunes, nuts, and coconut.
Spread on half of bread slices and top with remaining slices.
Mix eggs, milk, and salt.
Dip sandwiches into mixture and brown on both sides in hot butter in heavy skillet. - 35.1862
Prune Rice Pudding
Beat egg slightly, add sugar, salt, vanilla, butter, and prune juice.
Pour this mixture over boiled rice which has been placed in a greased baking dish.
Bake in a hot oven of 400Â° F. for about 30 min.
Chill and top with whipped cream and several whole... - 29.3814
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Remove the stones from prunes using a small paring knife and cut in half.
3) Peel orange and remove the inner white skin. Dice orange
4) Take a saucepan and mix cornstarch, sugar and salt in it.
5) Stir... - 47.2867