- » Buttered Peach
Buttered Peach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of buttered peach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for buttered peach recipes.
Heavenly, superb, outstanding, are just some words to describe Peach Butter. I never fail to eat a Side Dish while dining out and this is the most common dish that I order. This is a simple recipe, with a delicious flavor. - 38.971
1. Cut each lemon lengthwise in half; place each half cut side down, then cut crosswise into thin slices. Discard end pieces and seeds; place lemon slices in 3-quart saucepan with enough water to cover; add baking soda; over high heat, heat to boiling. Reduce... - 38.1161
Chop peaches (measure about 11 cups).
In an 8- to 10 -quart kettle or Dutch oven combine chopped peaches and water.
Cook fruit mixture, covered, on low heat till peaches are tender, about 40 minutes.
Press fruit mixture through food mill or sieve.
Return to... - 38.0649
Spicy Peach Butter
1. Pass peaches through a blender or a food processor with steel blade to prepare a puree.
2. Take a heavy large saucepan, empty peach puree into it, add cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar and nectar and bring the mixture to a boil.
3. Lower the heat to allow... - 35.2696
Creamy Peach Butter
In a medium saucepan, combine peaches, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
If peaches are not very juicy, add a little water; up to 3 tablespoons.
Simmer over medium heat for about 25 minutes, until fruit is soft and mixture is thick and syrupy.
If mixture... - 34.0169
Spiced Peach Butter
In a large kettle, cook peaches in water until tender.
Press through a sieve or process in a food processor.
Measure 8 cups pulp; return to kettle.
Add sugar, ginger and nutmeg.
Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened, about 30 minutes.
Immediately... - 33.7518
Choose fully ripe, fine-flavored peaches; they may be white or yellow, freestone or clingstone.
A full half-bushel of perfect peaches will be required for 12 quarts sliced.
Prepare the peaches, if they are freestone, by scalding in boiling water for one... - 33.4333
Spiced Peach Butter
Wash, pit and peel the peaches and cut them into chunks.
Process the peaches in a food processor or blender until coarsely chopped. (You will have the best success if you do this in several batches of 3 or 4 peaches.)
Combine the peaches, lemon juice,... - 30.0445
Cinnamon Peach Butter
1. Peel, pit, and cut peaches into bite-sized pieces.
2. In 5-quart Dutch oven or heavy saucepot over medium heat, cook peaches, stirring frequently, until very soft, about 15 minutes. Remove Dutch oven from heat. Press peaches through food mill or coarse... - 29.5487
In a large heavy kettle combine the peaches with 1 cup water and cook, covered, over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the peaches are tender.
Force the peaches through the medium disc of a food mill.
Return the puree to the kettle, add the sugar, the... - 29.2019
To prepare pulp: Wash, scald, pit, peel and chop peaches; cook until soft, adding only enough water to prevent sticking.
Press through a sieve or food mill.
Add sugar; cook until thick, about 30 minutes.
As mixture thickens, stir frequently to... - 27.9428
Peel peaches if very fuzzy.
Slice, discarding stones, and cook with water until tender.
Rub through sieve, measure pulp and add 1/2 the volume of sugar.
Cook until thick, pour into clean hot jars and seal. - 22.8726
Peach Butter Elegant
Using an electric beater, whip the butter, gradually beating in the confectioners' sugar.
Add the peaches, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating thoroughly. - 21.1565